Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,949 members, 7,852,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037300 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by donmarshia(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Stock bull, do you advise I sell Oando? Mehn! confusion don enter me o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ucheson2(m): 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2013
ucheson2: There is no need for panic sell your oando, the closure date for the cop deal has been extended to mid next year. Remember the year is about to end which means audited result is about to come oando will pay dividend. For meoo I still dey this bus, I'm not selling yet. Those that are selling well done. Let the price can come down the more to enable me load more and more, may be I will be able to acquire the volume I had earlier planed before cop is completed. Because it will be completed soon even before the closure date.
This china phona will not kill me it made 2013 look like 2014. Please disregard the information it is not correct.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2013
@ucheson2-lmao
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 7:25am On Nov 27, 2013
9free:
Oga Oracle, welcome on board.
By their post you know them...

Boss, you are one of them - Mentors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2013
I WANT TO CHOOSE STOCK BROKER, PLEASE ADVISE ME BASE ON THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS:

COMMUNICATION
SPEED OF EXECUTION
CUSTOMER SERVICE
ON-LINE SERVICE
ACCURACY

PLEASE ADVICE ME BASE ON YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Mpeace :
I was thinking of buying more of Oando, but from what I've seen from the above posts and current trend @ NSE it appears buying more @ this time could be a bad decision. Going by the current trend, the impression is that the COP deal may not be completed by 30th as earlier thought, how else do we explain the massive quest by most investors to offload their shares just a few days to the conclusion of the deal. Hmm I don dey fear o. Maybe I should also consider selling the little I have.

Some Traders like to follow crowd, rush when others are rushing, sell when others are selling without knowing the cause of the action. By doing so the buy at a very high price and sell low. There was a cross deal of about 100m units, some traders became afraid and started selling, FOLLOW FOLLOW traders started offloading, when the deal is announced, people will rush and the follow follow traders will queue. I think that explain the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2013
ucheson2: This china phona will not kill me it made 2013 look like 2014. Please disregard the information it is not correct.
Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FINMGR: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2013
ECL Asset Management limited. www.equatorcapitalng.com try me you can pm me
economia: I WANT TO CHOOSE STOCK BROKER, PLEASE ADVISE ME BASE ON THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS:

COMMUNICATION
SPEED OF EXECUTION
CUSTOMER SERVICE
ON-LINE SERVICE
ACCURACY

PLEASE ADVICE ME BASE ON YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM NOT WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
SMN not smiling, profit taking on the ride
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Aks: SMN not smiling, profit taking on the ride

How many of them were able to take their profits?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by conimo(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
are you in need of paypal funding or need to make Paypal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Fret not my friend...the COP deal has been completed...i would have told u my source but it is best for uncle wale nd co to say it demselves...dis is an opportunity to buy more...i bought more on friday and hopefully buying more today...only uncle T knows why he choose to put people in suspense..but all i can say is fret not..Enjoy

My brother,

You are one of the people I have great respect for both here and on SMN. But am surprised the way you have been very bullish on Oando completing the COP deal Nov 30 without caution. I spoke with a Management staff of Oando (one of the few who are in the know about the COP deal) - even though he was non committal in his response (primarily because of he feared Toronto Stock Exchange may charge the coy for insider trading, he was not as bullish as you sound here about Nov 30 deadline. He was only bullish the deal will be concluded but not bullish about Nov 30. I understand Oando still has a window to extend the date of closure of the deal.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
jposuagwu:

My brother,

You are one of the people I have great respect for both here and on SMN. But am surprised the way you have been very bullish on Oando completing the COP deal Nov 30 without caution. I spoke with a Management staff of Oando (one of the few who are in the know about the COP deal) - even though he was non committal in his response (primarily because of he feared Toronto Stock Exchange may charge the coy for insider trading, he was not as bullish as you sound here about Nov 30 deadline. He was only bullish the deal will be concluded but not bullish about Nov 30. I understand Oando still has a window to extend the date of closure of the deal.
Noted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:39pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2013
ucheson2: This china phona will not kill me it made 2013 look like 2014. Please disregard the information it is not correct.
why now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
I READ GOOD COMMENDATION ABOUT CITY INVESTMENT CAPITAL LIMITED LOCATED AT IKOYI-LAGOS BUT THE POSTS WERE LONG-TIME,S POST (2006-2007)
CAN I STILL CHOOSE IT AS MY STOCK BROKER?
PLS IF YOU HAVE ANY DEAL WITH THEM AS OF RECENT LET ME KNOW
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 4:58pm On Nov 27, 2013
economia: I READ GOOD COMMENDATION ABOUT CITY INVESTMENT CAPITAL LIMITED LOCATED AT IKOYI-LAGOS BUT THE POSTS WERE LONG-TIME,S POST (2006-2007)
CAN I STILL CHOOSE IT AS MY STOCK BROKER?
PLS IF YOU HAVE ANY DEAL WITH THEM AS OF RECENT LET ME KNOW

Why find the living among the dead?
Use either https://www.meritrade.com/ or
www.morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Advice to new members of this thread. This thread and the advices therein are USUALLY meant for Traders and not Investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
Shine1177:

Why find the living among the dead?
Use either https://www.meritrade.com/ or
www.morgancapitalgroup.com
WHAT IS YOU RECOMMENDATION BASE ON THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS:
COMMUNICATION
SPEED OF EXECUTION
CUSTOMER SERVICE
ON-LINE SERVICE
ACCURACY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
economia:
WHAT IS YOU RECOMMENDATION BASE ON THE FOLLOWING PARAMETERS:
COMMUNICATION
SPEED OF EXECUTION
CUSTOMER SERVICE
ON-LINE SERVICE
ACCURACY

Perfect! On-line realtime. Check the site and do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
Shine1177:

Perfect! On-line realtime. Check the site and do the needful.
PLS THESE LOOK FUNNING BUT I NEED YOUR ANSWER STILL:
1. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WITH THEM?
2. HOW MANY DAY DO YOUR ORDER LAST AT MAXIMUM BEFORE EXECUTION?
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING TO ME
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2013
economia:
PLS THESE LOOK FUNNING BUT I NEED YOUR ANSWER STILL:
1. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WITH THEM?
2. HOW MANY DAY DO YOUR ORDER LAST AT MAXIMUM BEFORE EXECUTION?
THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING TO ME

I use meritrade,
Since Mid this year,
I can place a trade up to 12pm and have it executed same day,

I havent used the morgan though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2013
Akinmail: Advice to new members of this thread. This thread and the advices therein are USUALLY meant for Traders and not Investors.

on point ma bruda
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/C%20AND%20I%20LEASING%20PLC%20HALF%20YEAR%20JUNE%202013.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
CI leasing result is good.I hope it jerks up d stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
bigx:

I use meritrade,
Since Mid this year,
I can place a trade up to 12pm and have it executed same day,

I havent used the morgan though
THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
jposuagwu:

My brother,

9free:
Noted.

Okay na...
e don tey we dey look for inner caucus info. Oga jposuagwu, where u dey since.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bodmax: 1:08am On Nov 28, 2013
You need to know more about stock market and acquire other business investment skills as leverage for your financial future. Are you are a youth, a working class adult, professional close to retirement or a retiree? This is a life-time opportunity for us to move ahead of the crowd. The one opportunity in its class; it is an international conference for business idea, connectivity, investment leverage and more. You can earn more via multiple streams of income, invest better and live larger than you think. The International Wealth Conference on Wealth Creation 2013 is packed with resource speakers from all over the works of life to make your dreams come alive. www.internationalwealthconference.org ; it is a golden priviledge.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by divinelove(m): 6:30am On Nov 28, 2013
I want to invest in stock,i am a trader n usually go with capital appreciation via rise in stock price. Which stocks would b a gud buy now apart from oando. Am hoping oando ll fall further so i can take position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2013
Elai147:

Okay na...
e don tey we dey look for inner caucus info. Oga jposuagwu, where u dey since.

My brother,

I dey busy dey look for money to buy some stocks eg. Oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigass(f): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2013
jposuagwu:

My brother,

I dey busy dey look for money to buy some stocks eg. Oando.

no buy oando now. the thing dey go 9:20
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 9:48am On Nov 28, 2013
bigass:

no buy oando now. the thing dey go 9:20

Oando wont fall to N9.20. The COP deal will be extended so why should it fall to N9.20? There is huge prospect in Oando once the deal is closed - infact, you wont get it to buy if they close the deal whenever they are able to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), ositadima1(m), Autophys1, ogoo4real, cocolacec(m), 222Martins(m), robobo, drotba(m), bovali(f), ndept, SetrakusRa(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.