Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,499 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954415 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aks: Oando gained 84K today, kudos to the shareholders. High Dividend Paying Stocks: Investors Beware http:///QmxDPPZupm

Oga Aks...Oando actually gained N1.22k today...e be like say you don chop ur xmas rice and chicken finish as u no check the pricelist well... cheesy

BTW, i don dey suspect say oga Aks na Oga valuepark abi na valuefront...I might be wrong though.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by economia: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aks: Oando gained 84K today, kudos to the shareholders. High Dividend Paying Stocks: Investors Beware http:///QmxDPPZupm
OANDO GAINED 1.22 and not 0.84
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aishabee(f): 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
Greetings and Kudos to evry1 here.

Please i need your urgent advice......placed my buy mandate for unity bank @ 0.50k for some days now and its bin so difficult to get.

I'm tinking of buying at the market price tomorrow.

I'm so so confused....will appreciate candid advice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
Bth assumptions were right. If you check http://www.nsepro.com, u'll discover that Oando opened today @ 16.8 which is diff from the closing price of friday-16.42 and closed @ 17.64 which is 0.84 gain however the figure of 1.22 is right if taking cognisance of closing price of friday. Any whichway, ur money is still intact and working for you grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2013
Aishabee: Greetings and Kudos to evry1 here.

Please i need your urgent advice......placed my buy mandate for unity bank @ 0.50k for some days now and its bin so difficult to get.

I'd cancel if i were you, if the reconstruction news above is anything to go by
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2013

You better cancel it bcoz the stock is about to go on a high demand very soon!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

You forgot to add Nosa2 wink
Nosa2 na confirmed Militant nah.....Na south-South him be not an Anambrarian.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2013
9free:
Nosa2 na confirmed Militant nah.....Na south-South him be not an Anambrarian.

Correct guy..Me na confirmed south south militant too na..also finished frm the greatest university in nigeria(UNIBEN).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:21pm On Dec 23, 2013
courage89:

Maybe people are dumping their stock because of their no dividend policy. Are you expecting them to pay dividend this year?
They should continue dumping. Am waiting @N4.50k junction. once dem dump am reach there, na reload mode I go enter again.
100K units way I been arrange @N5 never do me.
13th month alert don show and it is either Diamond @N4.5 or UBACAP@N1-N1.5k.
Compliments of the season to all.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Correct guy..Me na confirmed south south militant too na..also finished frm the greatest university in nigeria(UNIBEN).
No wonder!!! The way you been dey publicly harass Ogas @the top for SMN as new member then give us sign say you come from AREA.
Your name alone waffy sef no be small..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 8:29pm On Dec 23, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Oga Aks...Oando actually gained N1.22k today...e be like say you don chop ur xmas rice and chicken finish as u no check the pricelist well... cheesy

BTW, i don dey suspect say oga Aks na Oga valuepark abi na valuefront...I might be wrong though.. smiley
Oga Aks = Valuefront or Valuepark.
We dey know who be who for here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2013
9free:
They should continue dumping. Am waiting @N4.50k junction. once dem dump am reach there, na reload mode I go enter again.
100K units way I been arrange @N5 never do me.
13th month alert don show and it is either Diamond @N4.5 or UBACAP@N1-N1.5k.
Compliments of the season to all.
THANK'S 9FREE THE SAME TO YOU . COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON TO ALL OF YOU MY BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S IN THE LORD AND HAPPY XMAS .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
9free:
No wonder!!! The way you been dey publicly harass Ogas @the top for SMN as new member then give us sign say you come from AREA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2013
9free:

Lol..warri no dey carry last na..but i dey lagos..#hustling thingz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Lol..warri no dey carry last na..but i dey lagos..#hustling thingz
Nothing do you bros..... Just dey remember to the drop something for the boys when your pockets full. LOL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
ihedioramma: THANK'S 9FREE THE SAME TO YOU . COMPLIMENTS OF THE SEASON TO ALL OF YOU MY BROTHER'S AND SISTER'S IN THE LORD AND HAPPY XMAS .
Nwanem, O ga dili gi mma..... Naru Ise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2013
Afo1k: Unity Bank to raise N38bn through special placement
December 23, 2013 | Filed under: main story | Author: Editor
Shareholders of Unity Bank on Monday approved the bank’s plan to raise over N38 billion through special placements or rights issue.

The shareholders gave the approval at the bank’s third Extra-General Ordinary Meeting (EGM) held in Lagos.

Specifically, they mandated the board and management of the bank to increase Unity Bank’s share capital from N30 billion to N60 billion.

They also authorised the directors to raise additional capital through the issuance of 40 billion ordinary shares at 50k through special/private placements.

The shareholders authorised the directors to explore other steps such as mergers and acquisition or any other form of business combination for the purpose of raising capital.

They also endorsed that the 38.45 billion issued and fully paid ordinary shares of 50k in the capital of the bank be reconstructed into 9.61 billion ordinary shares of 50k.

The shareholders also approval the allotment of one new share for every four already held by existing investors.

Mr James Henry Semenitari, the bank’s Non-Executive Director, said that the fund raising would create new businesses for the bank.

Semenitari said that the bank had been restructured and transformed to do business in more robust ways in the years ahead.

“We know the importance of capital and that’s the essence of the recapitalisation exercise and we hope to raise over N38 billion,” he said.

Semenitari said that the bank’s major goal was to emerge among the top five banks operating in the country in the next couple of years.

The non-exective director also expressed optimism that the recapitalisation would be oversubscribed, noting that the excess monies would be absorbed by the bank.

He said that the bank’s future growth would be driven by people, process and proceeds, adding that the bank would encourage indigenous businesses.

Source: http://businessdayonline.com/2013/12/unity-bank-to-raise-n38bn-through-special-placement/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Thank u my brother, u just saved a life.
Stock mkt is all abt news. One news can reverse everything.
Did u guys see dt skye was among the stocks listed by proshare as high dividend paying and less turn over? Such a news can stop rally on a particular stock.
Thank u fsl for delaying my payment today, else I 4 don enter Unity dis morning.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
gosj:
You better cancel it bcoz the stock is about to go on a high demand very soon!
High demand ke?
Abi full offer?
I prefer to enta after construction. During construction, the stock will be delisted (money tied) and you cannot say wen they will finish and list and most times, investor lose money during re-construction.
But at times, share price can rise well during demand cos not much shares are in circulation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
9free:
Oga Aks = Valuefront or Valuepark.
We dey know who be who for here.

Lol, same reason I came back frm smn to nairaland to zoom d user.
Oga, I dey greet ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
mercylicious:
Thank u my brother, u just saved a life.
Stock mkt is all abt news. One news can reverse everything.
Did u guys see dt skye was among the stocks listed by proshare as high dividend paying and less turn over? Such a news can stop rally on a particular stock.
Thank u fsl for delaying my payment today, else I 4 don enter Unity dis morning.
Thats good news atleast UBA will head north while skybank will retrace for a better positioning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Madam mercy. This your parapo na wa o. I thought you don port go MorganCapital. But the Anambra blood no go allow u leave Fidelity bank and associates. FSL Anyway Na God Save me from UNiTY Tsunami. But I go still put head for Skye, Nem. I pray against Nem(esis). Oando still Loading FCMB UBCAP plus Zenith. Infact someone told me to use wheel barrow park AIICO say E fit give 25-40% by Feb Ending.
Ogas. Make I load Aiico?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aishabee(f): 11:38pm On Dec 23, 2013
I must confess im more confused than ever.....

I need an analysis of how share recontruction affect share price

Please if i cancel my buy order for unity bank wat gud stock can l buy for a short term horizon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2013
9free:
Nwanem, O ga dili gi mma..... Naru Ise.
ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 24, 2013
jarkbauer: Madam mercy. This your parapo na wa o. I thought you don port go MorganCapital. But the Anambra blood no go allow u leave Fidelity bank and associates. FSL Anyway Na God Save me from UNiTY Tsunami. But I go still put head for Skye, Nem. I pray against Nem(esis). Oando still Loading FCMB UBCAP plus Zenith. Infact someone told me to use wheel barrow park AIICO say E fit give 25-40% by Feb Ending.
Ogas. Make I load Aiico?

I told u am repositioning me portfolio. I sold my eterna and sum vitafoam wit fsl. Am supposed to move d money to morgan yesterday and make my orders bt they didn't credit my acnt till end of day.
Surprisingly, eterna don become liquid, d last units I placed for sale yesterday was sold sharp sharp.
My advise, thread with caution in insurance stocks. I don lose money for aiico b4, most times, even good result from insurance stocks don't impress investors. Most investors are insurance averse.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2013
mercylicious:

I told u am repositioning me portfolio. I sold my eterna and sum vitafoam wit fsl. Am supposed to move d money to morgan yesterday and make my orders bt they didn't credit my acnt till end of day.
Surprisingly, eterna don become liquid, d last units I placed for sale yesterday was sold sharp sharp.
My advise, thread with caution in insurance stocks. I don lose money for aiico b4, most times, even good result from insurance stocks don't impress investors. Most investors are insurance averse.

Nothing special happened in eterna...remember i told u dat u can only sell dis stock when d bull comes and d bull came yesterday...insurance stocks are very risky but frm what i am seeing very soon dry bones will rise again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2013
Unity is very risky becos of the share reconstruction issh that is circulating...likewise cadbury
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2013

U better thank God u werent able to buy unity...for now d stock get small issh...i advise u invest in a more profitable stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2013
I am Aks not valuepark, Valuefront or Valueback
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:57am On Dec 24, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Expect Nems 2012 FY result very soon cos it has been approved on the naicom site. see here:http://naicom.gov.ng/payload?id=16455449-d550-4cdb-9677-8daead3b369a

However, everybody dey talk about 2012 FY result, nobody is asking for nems 2013 Q1, Q2 and Q3 result..
2012 result must show face first before the 2013 quarterly results. Even the 2013 results must begin to show face from 2nd week after the release of 2012 result
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2013
I thought it gained 122k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2013
economia: OANDO GAINED 1.22 and not 0.84
Oando already making more than 10% gain today! Thank God I loaded this one very well!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2013
gosj:
Oando already making more than 10% gain today! Thank God I loaded this one very well!

It has gained 1.80k

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raider76, stronglink and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.