Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10966422 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
SWG 1: First of all, i want to thank nairaland for shutting down to avert all the curses from sports section that would have jeopardized our quest to defeat bosnia and finally making it to second round.

Secondly i appreciate NSEMPA for going down too on that day to mourn the transition to limbo of my UTC, DAAR and my IAI on life support.

But my joy is that i didnt loose my BnSITL. Ul neva know the benefit of what u have (even if it annoys u atimes) untill you loose it.

I hope we all survived the hackers, the bomb blast, the explosions and the delisting of stocks.

Thank GOD we are back, better, stronger and united .

#over to oando, transcorp and that sky of a bank. Whats going on BnSITL?

DAARCOM buried.
Am surprised my UnionHomes survived the crash
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 3:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
9free:

DAARCOM buried.

Abi, na my Union Diagnostic surprise me pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Joysmart: Lol waiting for all those BnSITL bad mouthing this thread on SMN

Lol.. We re waiting for them , some of them will sneak in during the night to read Nairaland stock forum with all their fundamentals and calculus
Every forum get i'm style
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ess:

Abi, na my Union Diagnostic surprise me pass.
Staco insurance nko?Cant Beleive it survived.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
lancee:

Lol.. We re waiting for them , some of them will sneak in during the night to read Nairaland stock forum with all their fundamentals and calculus
Every forum get i'm style

No mind the so called "efficos" from SMN... we go dey wait them for here...most especially Oga Emma..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
janykute:
Staco insurance nko?Cant Beleive it survived it.

no worry 2nd batch still dey.. after that one na VC list! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dexter never sneaks around.

Never.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
@dsonofmaan, I sight you, sharp shooter.... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 4:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
9free:

DAARCOM buried.

all handles created after January 10 likely will go crash with dis hacker thinz

i will miss myjoy08 here. pls re-register sharp sharp ur fan and ur haters are waiting....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fulfillment2020(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Choi, thank God NL is back. I nearly got blank and my brain was almost formatted for stock related infos during NL downtime. Thank you lord, my BnSITL you are all welcome to the kingdom NL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 4:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
feelamong:

no worry 2nd batch still dey.. after that one na VC list! cheesy

grin I know say 2nd batch dey come for road. SEC dey use brain release the list small small so as not to cause kassala for NSE. If not, people go begin do panic selling of penny stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Seun no try at all. imagine loosing close to 300pages of knowledge. SMH

However, nairaland is back, all d peeps frm smn will start running back here. lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
natruetalk:

all handles created after January 10 likely will go crash with dis hacker thinz

i will miss myjoy08 here. pls re-register sharp sharp ur fan and ur haters are waiting....

myjoy08 registered last year so he is still here and well grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

same with omaojo1..both registered since last year. but peeps like bigass, dragonking, dumexoga are gone. dey have to re-register again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 4:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

I sight him viewing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dexterax is here already. grin

I hail you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

u might be right may be he started posting with the handle after january. yes he should be save from d crash
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:01pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich: Dexterax is here already. grin

I hail you bro.

2 fingers in the air bruv... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na only you waka come?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
Boom! Here we go again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 27, 2014
Josh121:
I sight him viewing

Hello BNSITL,

Am back for good and happy that our dear forum is back for best. Devil is a liar. One thing i know along the road of prosperity and success is that only the mighty and the brave, get to the destinations while the fainted loose the battle. Brothers and sisters in Christ, let's keep doing what is right and the good Lord will surely crown our efforts. A lots have been said that why is it that am giving out some stocks recommendation? Well, i believe that success is not measure by how much you have or what you have acquired but how much humanity benefited from you and how many succeeded through you with the grace of God. So once again, we are here for best and success will be ours.

Let's use this month of Ramadan to pray for the peace of the world and our fellow humanity. God bless you ALL.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
presiade: Boom! Here we go again

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
Join me for Wapic and MayBaker bus if you like. I no recommend o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can see people are signing their attendance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
NL is da bomb ooo....chiaaaa. i didnt expect people to troop back here so quickly.

I been think say na only me waka come.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
Ess: I can see people are signing their attendance.

bros where were you since? NL is back you come waka come.grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
Toluway: Join me for Wapic and MayBaker bus if you like. I no recommend o.

Any fact ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014

Wapic I know, who/what is JuneBaker? Tell us the reason why we should join you, as per the maybaker bus.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ess: 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Born 2be Rich:

bros where were you since? NL is back you come waka come.grin

I dey na, check previous posts. Cant be far away you knw.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Dexterax:

grin
grin wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Plus especially Skye Bank.

JuneBaker ! I like that.
BASITL, welcome back.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:20pm On Jun 27, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.