Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11038079 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2014
mercylicious:

For me, there is no how I can register for e div for all d stocks I buy. I still have abt 20k for uba, 20k for sterling bank unpaid dividend not to talk of abt 18k of 3years outstanding for jberger which I have processed and awaiting the alert to my account. For. Lagosians, it maybe easy but for us in upcountry, d warrant expires b4 it gets to ur box. Uba and sterling didn't even send theirs at all.
Mercy,write to the registrar enclosing the expired dividend and requesting for its revalidation.You might as well enclose your properly filled dividend form.They will prefer to credit the dividend to your account instead of re sending the dividend back to you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2014
@ All, i want to ask if there is other stockbroking firm apart from morgan dat do charge online access fee

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mascot lawman: please, I need advice on dangote sugar and first bank. As OANDO has skyrocketed, is it a good idea to buy more dangote sugar and first bank?

You did not state whether you are going for short term or long term. Obviously FBNH is okay for long term. If you want to risk short term, you can target this Jan/Feb market rally. The stock has not been doing well for the past 8 trading days but may pick up soon. Around N15 will be a good entry price. Just my opinion o..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elai147:

Okay na... Abeg na which stock dividend calculation be dat? Na 0.06 kobo NEM pay ooo but even at that 0.06 X 40 million units na still block money. Abeg no forget ur boys ooo.
Bros, na my chairman loot be that.
I just the look for the next stock wey go deliver 100percent before ''good friday''
I don load Japual but e be like say I go try small speculative play on pharmaceuticals especially Fidson and Evans.
Make I dey watch dem and also dey sharpen my matchete.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mazumathe1st(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
0.06 is 6k,...40m units...u b oga o
9free:
Abeg, help me calculate: 0.6k X 40Miliion units.
Dividend is good......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Transfigure: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mascot lawman: please, I need advice on dangote sugar and first bank. As OANDO has skyrocketed, is it a good idea to buy more dangote sugar and first bank?

Oando is still cheap at current price. Oando will continue to rally before and after official closure of COP deal. But its for the brave hearted lest you cry tomorrow if you see temporary profit taking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nereiskc(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Pls pals, for those of us that use Meristem as their broker, What's the difference between STOP LIMIT and LIMIT , when placing order either to buy or sell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
9free:
Bros, na my chairman loot be that.
I just the look for the next stock wey go deliver 100percent before ''good friday''
I don load Japual but e be like say I go try small speculative play on pharmaceuticals especially Fidson and Evans.
Make I dey watch dem and also dey sharpen my matchete.

I pray make Japaul do em people proud this year in terms of price appreciation. The first round of Japaul loot was good. Na the second round I dey wait for. I for prefer Fidson but the stock don too go far for me to catch. Although indicators dey show say the stock go soon come down small. I still dey watch am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
mazumathe1st: 0.06 is 6k,...40m units...u b oga o

No be small oga ooo. If you have money to buy stock, the stock market can be very interesting but if you don't it can be very boring. One day, just one day, we will be able to buy 40 million units like oga 9free.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2014
nereiskc: Pls pals, for those of us that use Meristem as their broker, What's the difference between STOP LIMIT and LIMIT , when placing order either to buy or sell.

If you use limit order you are specifying the maximum or minimum price that you are willing to buy or sell a stock. The stop-limit is a combination of both stop order and a limit order. Here you specify a stop price and a limit price (price limit). Once the stop price is reached, your stop-limit order changes to a limit order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elai147:

No be small oga ooo. If you have money to buy stock, the stock market can be very interesting but if you don't it can be very boring. One day, just one day, we will be able to buy 40 million units like oga 9free.
Bros, I say na my Chairman get 40M units and not me. Abeg, no make Oga KOD, Nosa2 or B2bR send their boys from the creek after me oooo.....na only 2mini Afolabi units of NEM I get oooooohhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
9free:
Bros, I say na my Chairman get 40M units and not me. Abeg, no make Oga KOD, Nosa2 or B2bR send their boys from the creek after me oooo.....na only 2mini Afolabi units of NEM I get oooooohhhhhh

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oando is a no go area for me at my broker's platform o. I have been struggling to buy this stock since the first phase of it's bull run up till now. But meristem has refused to buy it for me. I even went to the extent of writing letters to them like ... but all to no avail. I've given up on Oando. Thanks to my broker. Welcome Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Toluway]Oando is a no go area for me at my broker's platform o. I have been struggling to buy this stock since the first phase of it's bull run up till now. But meristem has refused to buy it for me. I even went to the extent of writing letters to them like ... but all to no avail. I've given up on Oando. Thanks to my broker. Welcome Transcorp. [/quote

Are you serious? But I bought 200,500 units today. I mean oando shares. It's no longer on bid, so I don't see any reason why your broker can't buy it for you. They bought at 25.94,25.53 and it closed at 26.33k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mazumathe1st(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Elai147:

I dey tell u my broda,c as d guy dey halla say no b hin own,he dey fear kidnappers 4 nairaland...lol...we shall get dia,amen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=mr-cali]next week will be a bear week for many stocks

Where is mr-cali kwa Abeg, what will happen next week oh undecided cos ur prophecy for this week has come to pass.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2014
NEM ended the week with a long-legged doji. I'm glad I didn't follow market price. Let's see what next week holds...hopefully a north swing with the dividend awuf wey dey sweet our belle. grin

Zenith is back to where it rightfully belongs! Banking stocks are so feeble and frail. They weep when the big boys whip them. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yippeeeeee. NL is back o. BnSiTL come inside o. grin grin

Discussion continues. Please, what is happening in the stock market?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Lol waiting for all those BnSITL bad mouthing this thread on SMN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
Na wa ooo... I really miss my BnSITL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brainpowerng(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
I miss this forum, please let discussions begin!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Joysmart: Lol waiting for all those BnSITL bad mouthing this thread on SMN

Sets of mediocri calling others mediocri. Some people have no shame at all...

Abeg make I go check how Oando dey do for market today... Let those that know how to make money continue with the norm...while those that have wide mouth should continue talking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by brainpowerng(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Why is AFRIPRUD price not changing for the past days?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
Oando and Transcorp showing signs of reversal...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2014
So all our posts from January 10 don lost be dat. e no go better for the hackers of NL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elai147: So all our posts from January 10 don lost be dat. e no go better for the hackers of NL.

no be small thing!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
Joysmart: Lol waiting for all those BnSITL bad mouthing this thread on SMN

No mind them!! we are all welcome back to our cathedral!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
Choi! Posts have disappeared, Seun, bring them back oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Elai147: So all our posts from January 10 don lost be dat. e no go better for the hackers of NL.

No no no Seun does not thing about security , I am internet security expert. you have to self guard yourself no matter what
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by janykute: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2014
Welcome back BnSitl,we should all try and evangelize to bring back our lost BnSitl.Thank you feelamong for spreading the gospel at our sister forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2014
First of all, i want to thank nairaland for shutting down to avert all the curses from sports section that would have jeopardized our quest to defeat bosnia and finally making it to second round.

Secondly i appreciate NSEMPA for going down too on that day to mourn the transition to limbo of my UTC, DAAR and my IAI on life support.

But my joy is that i didnt loose my BnSITL. Ul neva know the benefit of what u have (even if it annoys u atimes) untill you loose it.

I hope we all survived the hackers, the bomb blast, the explosions and the delisting of stocks.

Thank GOD we are back, better, stronger and united .

#over to oando, transcorp and that sky of a bank. Whats going on BnSITL?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
jamace: Yippeeeeee. NL is back o. BnSiTL come inside o. grin grin

Discussion continues. Please, what is happening in the stock market?
bigass where art thou i miss you, ur big ass and ur trouble making

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aimaft, coinbrood, Ginalex(f), Adinije(f), ukay2, NapoleonHill, easysunny(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.