Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,346 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967642 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elai147:

Oga 9free go always come wait for that junction. Him go meet us there. This January will be a good month to make good profits on stocks but most of our monies are currently married to Oando.

ABEG which stocks person fit buy this january
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gosj(m): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
jarkbauer:

If you try Oando and you cant get it just accumulate Japaul oil as much as you can bcoz
1. Sentiments der 4 dat stock oh well well
2. The latest approval by Fed govt on oil brunkring na big news 4 dat stock sef
3. Those that missed/afraid of Oando will help push Japaul Oil price in one way or the other
4. It is the cheapest oil and gas stock on the NSE and can easily join the rest of the big boys in the oil and gas.
NB: when you enter the bus watch your front and back well well oh...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2014
jarkbauer:

gosj:
If you try Oando and you cant get it just accumulate Japaul oil as much as you can bcoz
1. Sentiments der 4 dat stock oh well well
2. The latest approval by Fed govt on oil brunkring na big news 4 dat stock sef
3. Those that missed/afraid of Oando will help push Japaul Oil price in one way or the other
4. It is the cheapest oil and gas stock on the NSE and can easily join the rest of the big boys in the oil and gas.
NB: when you enter the bus watch your front and back well well oh...

I second this Japaul wella. I bought Nahco yesterday and I'm watching Dangsugar closely. The stock is gently building strong support levels.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by question(m): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2014
While other bank stocks are building momentum, First bank has entered reverse gear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 9:42pm On Jan 09, 2014
Elai147:

I second this Japaul wella. I bought Nahco yesterday and I'm watching Dangsugar closely. The stock is gently building strong support levels.

nahco results is not fantastic na
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Transfigure: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
miftpulse:
chief, yesterday not today, I mean it closed with a 0.23% loss yesterday. how was that possibly a bid state

Oando was on bid as at yesterday inspite of the loss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Good morning guys, i have a feeling that the fees my stockbroker is charging is on the high side (BUY -1.855% & SELL - 2.185%), I'll appreciate you guys to help me send rates @ ur respective stockbrokers end and revert.

Learnt Morgan capital fee is as follows (BUY- 0.7% & SELL- 1.016%)

Thank you, happy day to you all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SMC(f): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Aks: Good morning guys, i have a feeling that the fees my stockbroker is charging is on the high side (BUY -1.855% & SELL - 2.185%), I'll appreciate you guys to help me send rates @ ur respective stockbrokers end and revert.

Is that Lead Capital? Cos that is the total of what my broker (Lead) charges, though their own commission is 1.35% for both buy and sell. The rest are fees, taxes etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 10, 2014
Lead capital
Buy--1.5,sell 2.1..inclusive of fees,taxes..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2014
Aks: Good morning guys, i have a feeling that the fees my stockbroker is charging is on the high side (BUY -1.855% & SELL - 2.185%), I'll appreciate you guys to help me send rates @ ur respective stockbrokers end and revert.

Lovely topic, could we put it on a separate topic? So it would be easier for future reference,

https://www.nairaland.com/1587987/stockbrokers-charges-here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mazumathe1st(m): 9:22am On Jan 10, 2014

@ak,u use meritrade/meristem...I use dem too.am tinkin of opening anoda wv morgan,bt I fear cheap tinz in nigeria,I tink dey r new and I don't know if dey execute orders ontime....dey collecct as low as 20k opening balance...anybdy wu has a gud report abt dem shld pls talk...meristem has good customer service,I tink mercylicious uses morgan too ...guys wat can I buy,?ikeja hotel,skye,ubacap,afriprud,or japaul....ogas pls respond
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 9:33am On Jan 10, 2014
mazumathe1st: @ak,u use meritrade/meristem...I use dem too.am tinkin of opening anoda wv morgan,bt I fear cheap tinz in nigeria,I tink dey r new and I don't know if dey execute orders ontime....dey collecct as low as 20k opening balance...anybdy wu has a gud report abt dem shld pls talk...meristem has good customer service,I tink mercylicious uses morgan too ...guys wat can I buy,?ikeja hotel,skye,ubacap,afriprud,or japaul....ogas pls respond
Oga, I advice you to buy japaul oil, I think people will start buying into it soon. My little opinion though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dumexoga: 9:37am On Jan 10, 2014
mazumathe1st: @ak,u use meritrade/meristem...I use dem too.am tinkin of opening anoda wv morgan,bt I fear cheap tinz in nigeria,I tink dey r new and I don't know if dey execute orders ontime....dey collecct as low as 20k opening balance...anybdy wu has a gud report abt dem shld pls talk...meristem has good customer service,I tink mercylicious uses morgan too ...guys wat can I buy,?ikeja hotel,skye,ubacap,afriprud,or japaul....ogas pls respond
It's better to stay with a stock broker you are sure of, instead of regreting it later just because of little difference in charges. If you trust your broker that, he buys your order on time, and you are sure their cheque clears within 4 days, please stick with them. Many stock brokers these days are so dubious. so you don't get your fingers burnt. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Audacius: 9:59am On Jan 10, 2014

ARM Securities
Sell: 1.856%
Buy: 2.186%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 10, 2014
SMC:

Is that Lead Capital? Cos that is the total of what my broker (Lead) charges, though their own commission is 1.35% for both buy and sell. The rest are fees, taxes etc.

Lead has been removing money from my account.Please do u have a direct number I can call dem on..cos I've been tryin the number I have n its not going
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tjohn1(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2014
Meristem just bought UBACAP for me at 2.43. that's so unfair, just because i didn't place price limit.
How can UBACAP close at 2.11 yesterday and a stockbroker is buying it for me at this ridiculous price today, at 10am?
Meristem will always buy high and sell low. Im so pissed off.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:01am On Jan 10, 2014
I use Dominion trust Ltd @ Lagos Island, they are quite efficient but sometimes i feel the charge on my transaction. I've notified my acct officer who promised to notify their mgt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:02am On Jan 10, 2014
T-john:
Meristem just bought UBACAP for me at 2.43. that's so unfair, just because i didn't place price limit.
How can UBACAP close at 2.11 yesterday and a stockbroker is buying it for me at this ridiculous price today, at 10am?
Chei..... Madam Mercy you no try for this guy ooooo...
See as you make maximum profit on this guy head grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:16am On Jan 10, 2014
OandO moving with spped of light, Japual warming up, Diamond bank struggling to get to my exit price(N10.00)
Oga Elia, abeg help me pump diamond bank to N10.00 biko.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Let Oando keep moving, goodluck to the people in the train
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:21am On Jan 10, 2014
T-john:

I really feel for you but one thing i have learnt is never buy a stock when it is on a run..i have noticed on several occasions when clients want to make a stock purchase..If the stock is on high bid or is moving, some brokers wont buy for you, rather they tell you it isnt available then they go ahead to either buy for themselves or finally fulfill your purchase order at a higher price by offloading theirs on your head..

Take japaul for example, it was on high bid for some time, i quickly gave a purchase order but when i was told that it wasnt available by my broker and i checked the price, immediately i told them to cancel the order for japaul and added more money to it to purchase more units of oando on mon/tuesday which was done..

I have learnt several things in this market and one is BUY LOW SELL HIGH, second one is to never chase a speeding stock train for you could get run down by it..It is always advisable to board and balance in the train/bus before it takes off..

My 2kobo thoughts
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 11:22am On Jan 10, 2014
Aks: Let Oando keep moving, goodluck to the people in the train

Bros, hope say you don enter this bus on monday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by blessedkings(m): 11:27am On Jan 10, 2014
Oando.....currently trading at 25.90. Huh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:33am On Jan 10, 2014
Born 2be Rich:
Bros, hope say you don enter this bus on monday?
Nope, tried but the broker didn't c it to buy so i just stopped placing the order. There is still time to join the train by those who wish but i see this stock as a time bomb (Good or bad[b][/b]) that's sitting on so many dependencies (sealing of conocophillips, correction might come in anytime, sentimental analysis, Financials not too good, heavily indebted coy, bad mgt)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Afo1k: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2014
[quote author=Born 2be Rich] my oga, na true talk... I dey always feel u
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dridowu: 11:59am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls guys help me with any reliable stockbroking firm i can deal with ? Office address in Lagos Island or Okota Area ? Pls help me ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by blessedkings(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
dridowu: Pls guys help me with any reliable stockbroking firm i can deal with ? Office address in Lagos Island or Okota Area ? Pls help me ooooooo

Try Meritrade. They are liable. U need an online stockbroking firm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by master2(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
jarkbauer: I Have colleague that bought 300000 units of Oando at 29 Naira. he sold it at 25Naira. No Bugatti for him. he lost 1.2million
If the fundamentals are ok, u never loss except when u sell. I guess ur friend is a money bag that does not knw the value of N1.2million and hw far it can make some ppl rich.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Oando has crossed my "buy tolerance band" and moving into the 30% sell zone once again. Volumes have dipped so badly today. cool
Shine your eyes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 12:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
T-john:

grin grin grin

Higher prices afford them the opportunity to milk your account for more profits!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 12:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
NEM marked down for dividend today

i will wait now for this as i missed the last 6k....would wait at the 59k mark now cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2014
feelamong: NEM marked down for dividend today

i will wait now for this as i missed the last 6k....would wait at the 59k mark now cheesy
You go wait [size=13pt]tire oooooo[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Raider76, Zagee, chillykelly86(m), otomatic(m), robobo, Palomadove and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.