Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10858449 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

grin ..na me and femo ..we go see how far it will last

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ROFLOL

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
wanaj0:

You've paid your tuition fee tongue
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
Caverton's cash flow is stable, as most of their revenue are contracts paid in advance from the oil companies with charges in FOREX, they are currently servicing Shell, Chevron, Total, Exxom Mobil, LASG & RRS, COTCO - CAMEROON OIL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY. They also offer VIP charter, with operations to increase during the coming election years (check their 2015 results revenue breakdown, and the drop after).

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2017
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
For those of us in Afriland properties

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Cadillac15:

That guy might be right. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I joined NSE in 2007 through Rolex securities (folded now).

Was heavily loaded on Bagco and PHB as at the day they were delisted. Only God saved me from Japaul as my bank refused to remit my money during their IPO in 2007.

Its not about buying a stock. Anybody can do that if you know what to do.
Its about selling the same stock when the chips are down wink

A likely scenario in this waking up of Caverton is that newbies will jump in, then the experienced hand will sell to them only for the newbies to find out the have nobody to sell to lipsrsealed Then caverton will not declare dividend shocked hence no motivation to continue holding the shares Then they will get tired and sell at a loss to the experts again cool

in NSE if you are careless, you pay for it. If you are careful, you pay for it. If you are too careful, you pay even more for it. So I have chosen to be carefree cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigjay01:

Although i dont know their OS.
if this one is quoted at NSE,it for be real KPOMO.
oga currentprice........see your type of food above.

operating expenses is very good.Good leaders.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2017
bigjay01:

Abeg how much this coy dey cost now? I am not even sure I know the whereabout of my share certificate as they refused to list
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
My Oga's in the house PLS HELP ..Zenith registrars refused to pay all my Dividends , I have scan copies of my e dividend forms stamped by the bank since july to them also try to call not able to get thru ..no one picking the calls

Pls what else can i do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
same thing with me. angry
lancee:
My Oga's in the house PLS HELP ..Zenith registrars refused to pay all my Dividends , I have scan copies of my e dividend forms stamped by the bank since july to them also try to call not able to get thru

Pls what else can i do
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
jideflash:
same thing with me. angry

I think they re trying to frustrate pple so they can claim those funds ..I was told if you do not claim ur dividends by dec its all gone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:
My Oga's in the house PLS HELP ..Zenith registrars refused to pay all my Dividends , I have scan copies of my e dividend forms stamped by the bank since july to them also try to call not able to get thru ..no one picking the calls

Pls what else can i do
Firstregistrars is doing the same nonsense. angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

Pls what else can i do
I don't know why I've never bordered about all these tasere dividends. Price appreciation have always been my issue. It may sound stupid, but that's one of my weaknesses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
To me, nsem this month has been neutral. It looks neither like bear nor real bull to me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

Pls what else can i do

Patience, pls dont blame them, I was there about 2 years ago when some1 recounted his experience the previous day,Some1 all bandaged up on wheel chair tear race commot their office pushing him aside and sustaining serious injury, further enquiry and we heard the guy was trying to finalize the sale of a dead mans share (about 500,000 unit of zenith bank)...... I believe heads rolled after that incident......

#CAVEAT
I NOW BELIEVE THE EASE OF RETRIEVING YOUR GOODIES IN SHARE INVESTMENT LIES @ THE TIME YOU BOUGHT THEM, I AM YET TO PROCESS E-DIVIDEND ON MOST SHARE CERTIFICATES IN MY POSSESSION
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
stock with new 52 week lows

law Union and Rock #0.62k

stocks with new 52 week highs

caverton #1.62k

gtb #42.50k

fbnh #7.24k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:58pm On Nov 09, 2017
Intendy:
stock with new 52 week lows

law Union and Rock #0.62k

stocks with new 52 week highs

caverton #1.62k

gtb #42.50k

fbnh #7.24k

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

Pls what else can i do

Those guys at Veritas(Zenith) Registrars, are not serious.

Emailed them about my outstanding Dangote Sugar and Zenith Dividends, they replied me with an e-dividend form.

After submitting the form and getting a confirmation SMS from NIBSS, they are yet the remit my dividends.

In fact they no-longer pick my calls or respond to emails.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 4:21pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

Pls what else can i do

tell your bank to forward the e - div form to the registrar, they recognises that more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin
I dey epp una push the ministry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
Intendy:

I dey epp una push the ministry

Una don resume monkey hunting for nsempa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Those guys at Veritas(Zenith) Registrars, are not serious.

Emailed them about my outstanding Dangote Sugar and Zenith Dividends, they replied me with an e-dividend form.

After submitting the form and getting a confirmation SMS from NIBSS, they are yet the remit my dividends.

In fact they no-longer pick my calls or respond to emails.

Same position as you.fed up.

@vivie01 Long time , Hope ur still holding ur DF?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
lancee:

Pls what else can i do

-Visit Lagos if you have the time

Or

- Continue to call and send them mail until they respond. I called and sent mail for like over a month. One chikala finally picked the line, all outstanding credited after 15 days.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Una don resume monkey hunting for nsempa
I don't hunt monkey sir. I've got no single unit of caverton.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
Intendy:

I don't hunt monkey sir.
I've got no single unit of caverton.

Oga you be gentleman o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nigeria’s 5 Biggest Banks Generate N2tr in 9Months, Post N418b Profit as Assets Hit N21tr
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/09/nigerias-5-biggest-banks-generate-n2tr-9months-post-n418b-profit-assets-hit-n21tr/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 6:44pm On Nov 09, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Oga you be gentleman o grin grin grin

As my Lord says
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
currentprice:
at 1.40pm

grin
(BLS)
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
Willie2015:

-Visit Lagos if you have the time

Or

- Continue to call and send them mail until they respond. I called and sent mail for like over a month. One chikala finally picked the line, all outstanding credited after 15 days.

OK thanks sir , visiting lagos will be next yr ..will keep calling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmatdayo(m): 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2017
Audacius:
But the 1kobo rule does not mean the likes of Japaul will stop reporting loss habitually, annually. I just pray that somehow, the rule helps me offload Japaul and Afromedia, my only two remaining regrettable mistakes which I have converted to learning experience. Time for another person to start learning. I imagine the relief of the person I bought from. Same way I felt when I was able to gerrout of Mutual Benefits.
i feel ur pain bros
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2017
Just take am softly,softy. CAVERTONICS.

It is all bull run watch your back. The last to take off are usually the first

to move south when the party is over. Nothing special about the stock sha.

Congratulations all the same. We are making moneies grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (2711) (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: phemmie06(m), Ginalex(f), wuwu2 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.