Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972339 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gbengazzee(m): 4:37am On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:

I think they re trying to frustrate pple so they can claim those funds ..I was told if you do not claim ur dividends by dec its all gone

Is this true or a joke.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
Thank's you forgot to tell us your old name because we dont know you with this name ? .
alias here is Makashava! I greet you. Watching stocks dznamics on Silentmode.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 8:13am On Nov 10, 2017
chipa:

Good morning Currentprice. I want to follow others here to give honor to whom it is due. When I saw the nos coming from air service your words confirmed it I part toke in the loot. Also same with Fidson and Cil. For caveton not very sure but I will jump in because your forcast has not failed. I have done my DD and does not have anything to loss. I know that with time it will be clear to me[color=#000099][/color]. what do you think about cileasin, because I am yet to sell. I still think with the nos and prospect can still hit N3.00 in due time. Pls I need your contributions. Thank you.
Good Morning forum mates. When somebody has what it takes follow him. I decided to follow currentprice before I fully understand it is paying off handsomely. I hail currentprice. Currentprice anyother stock?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2017
chipa:

Good Morning forum mates. When somebody has what it takes follow him. I decided to follow currentprice before I fully understand it is paying off handsomely. I hail currentprice. Currentprice anyother stock?
I'm happy you have accepted responsibility for any loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2017
makashava:
alias here is Makashava! I greet you. Watching stocks dznamics on Silentmode.
Remember to pay your teacher's here, ONE LOVE .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:28am On Nov 10, 2017
Gurus, how today go be na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2017
pre-mkt
grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin thanks caverton.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:37am On Nov 10, 2017
chipa:

hmmm, check my signature very well Ooo. OYO when i enter one chance

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 10:42am On Nov 10, 2017
Correct.....OYO grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:43am On Nov 10, 2017
Wetin dey hold Aiico na?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:44am On Nov 10, 2017
Please if any of you have jaiz bank on offer,
Remove it for now.

Let's create some scarcity so that the price can breathe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chipa: 10:45am On Nov 10, 2017
currentprice:

hmmm, check my signature very well Ooo. OYO when i enter one chance

grin
Currentprice I saw your signature loud and clear. Thanks again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2017
samzepaparazi:
Remove it for now.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modgba: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2017
Nigeria’s 5 Biggest Banks Generate N2tr in 9Months, Post N418b Profit as Assets Hit N21tr
https://www.businesspost.ng/2017/11/09/nigerias-5-biggest-banks-generate-n2tr-9months-post-n418b-profit-assets-hit-n21tr/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2017
Dear CAVERTON, why art thou saying profit should be BOTTLED?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Gbengazzee post=62236467]

Is this true or a joke.[/quote

Na so i hear sir , u can find out more on that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2017
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19936_CAVERTON_-9_MONTHS_2017_HIGHLIGHTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2017.pdf

I can see it is the numbers driving it, and the Company's prospect. Like they say "numbers don't lie"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2017
chipa:

Are you ready to go for DAAR COMM?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2017
hyness:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/19936_CAVERTON_-9_MONTHS_2017_HIGHLIGHTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2017.pdf

I can see it is the numbers driving it, and the Company's prospect. Like they say "numbers don't lie"

that will always be the case until some people decide to do 'magic' with the numbers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2017
Please Who knows how to trade European stocks from Nigeria

Everyday I see movement of over 10% 20% by hour
In Germany 500% 100%

All within one month.

I want to have a share of their market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2017
bigjay01:

that will always be the case until some people decide to do 'magic' with the numbers

They have some multi-million naira contracts running right now, and the one they just entered with Chevron i think, is for five years.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:36am On Nov 10, 2017
samzepaparazi:
Remove it for now.

We go form Cooperative Society be that ☺
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2017
samzepaparazi:
Please Who knows how to trade European stocks from Nigeria

Everyday I see movement of over 10% 20% by hour
In Germany 500% 100%

All within one month.

I want to have a share of their market
This we be a swell idea. Let's go international. We start our research. CurrentPrice, kindly create another thread for that �
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2017
Toluway:

This we be a swell idea. Let's go international. We start our research. CurrentPrice, kindly create another thread for that �

currentprice trades on global mkt already not limited to NSE grin

for those international mkt,, if u don't have a long spoon don't dine with the devil

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2017
30/10/17 CAVERTON MRO (MAINTENANCE, REPAIR AND OVERHAUL) FACILITY NEARS COMPLETION
The Caverton Helicopters Maintenance, repair and Overhaul (MRO) facility is on track to commence operations by next year. The facility, the first of its kind in Nigeria, was conceived to diversify the company’s revenue base and provide a one stop shop for airlines in Africa. In fact, at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the company earlier this year on the 18th of May 2017, the Chairman of COSG, Mr. Aderemi Makanjuola said that apart from conserving foreign exchange internally, revenue from other airlines that would use the facility will fetch COSG significant revenue. He assured the shareholders that the MRO would be completed and fully operational in 2018. The Cavertonian lauds this commendable venture and wishes the MRO a speedy completion and commencement of operations. The facility is located at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport Lagos – see pictures below.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
^^^
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kam045: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2017
currentprice:

Oga currentprice,
Please how can i determine fair price of a stock, having calculated the FREE CASH FLOW TO EQUITY?

I'll appreciate your prompt response.

learnt this on SMN from big boss by handle "dr abraham"God bless him

the formula for the cash flow from operation (CFO) = PAT+ depreciation +/- working capital change

he said and i quote,,,,, if you want to dig further to see if the company have any cash left for the shareholder. deduct capital expenditure from CFO and that is the FREE CASH FLOW TO EQUITY

check his profile on SMN you will lean alot from him.

note; this is just one of the metrics for predicting whether or not the company can pay us dividend and it good metrics for those dividend seekng investors grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:51am On Nov 10, 2017
grin Its all about Caverton at the moment

Almost everyone caver caver , caver grin

Na my buddy name dey reign now ..Mr current , soon the mgt of caverton go give u award
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
currentprice:

currentprice trades on global mkt already not limited to NSE grin

for those international mkt,, if u don't have a long spoon don't dine with the devil

grin
I trust you. I hail you sir.
Do you have any thread/forum for that? I'm asking because I'm interested. Thanks brother.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:52am On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:
grin grin grin Its all about Caverton at the moment

All una monkey hunting there is God ooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kam045: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Oga currentprice,
Please how can i determine fair price of a stock, having calculated the FREE CASH FLOW TO EQUITY?

I'll appreciate your prompt response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2712) (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.