Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2716) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972463 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:53am On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

All una monkey hunting there is God ooooooo

Oga i no dey oo , i dey try manage join the bus ...no way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:
grin Its all about Caverton at the moment

Almost everyone caver caver grin

Na my buddy name dey reign now ..Mr current , soon the mgt of caverton go locate u give u award
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2017
lancee:

Oga i no dey oo , i dey try manage join the bus ...no way

No worry just stay on the queue. The hunter is still in town, when he leaves there will be abundance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 11:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

No worry just stay on the queue. The hunter is still in town, when he leaves there will be abundance

Hehehe ..everyone wey dey should watch their back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2017
^^
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
samzepaparazi:
Please if any of you have jaiz bank on offer,
Remove it for now.

Let's create some scarcity so that the price can breathe.
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
Market Update. E be like say una put juju for this Carvaton !
Your Jaiz Bank seems to be trending na.
I don't know why a stock like fidelity bank can be trending daily and a fugaz bank like Zenith continue to dance kokoma within a spot for months. I suspect the stock is suffering from asphyxia paralysis. ZenithBank, I pronounce healing upon you from today, by the power of the electronic-magnetic forces that makes this post possible. Start trending from now. So shall it be.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
Toluway:
Market Update. E be like say una put juju for this Carvaton !
Your Jaiz Bank seems to be trending na.
I don't know why a stock like fidelity bank can be trending daily and a fugaz bank like Zenith continue to dance kokoma within a spot for months. I suspect the stock is suffering from asphyxia paralysis. ZenithBank, I pronounce healing upon you from today, by the power of the electronic-magnetic forces that makes this post possible. Start trending from now. So shall it be.

Na electromagnetic forces you dey carry write post? Make I run away from u before you resort to gravitational forces
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:25pm On Nov 10, 2017
@ 12.20
grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Na electromagnetic forces you dey carry write post? Make I run away from u before you resort to gravitational forces
OK, run away.
What do you think is making it possible for you and I to be communicating on the net, instantaneously? Please, read a little electro-physics.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
Toluway:

OK, run away.
What do you think is making it possible for you and I to be communicating on the net, instantaneously? Please, read a little electro-physics.

that kain electro- force you wan command on Zenith, na still from electrophysics?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Agbalowomeri post=62248185]

that kain electro- force you wan command on Zenith, na still from electrophysics?[/[b][/b]quote]

Na from metaphysics. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=bisiki2 post=62248298][/quote]
You got it right. My command is from metaphysics.But the electro-magnetic forces that makes our communication possible, is completely different from metaphysics. I didn't intend to take you this far grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
To determine the value of a stock several metrics can be used. This include; Free cash flow, dividend discount method, price-to-book value ratio, price-to-earning multiple. Whilst the last three are used for listed companies, the first one (FCF) is best used for unquoted companies. Each method helps an investor to know whether a share of stock is under- or overvalued. Of course, there are other factors ie micro and macro that must be considered in making decision.

Micro factors are company-specific relating to earning performance, growth potential, competitive advantage, cost of capital, debt portfolio, impact of cost of debt on earnings, expense management amongst others. Conversely, understanding of industry the company plays in, impact of government policies on the business, international market risks, monetary and fiscal policies, economic reforms on industrialization, inflation and exchange rate is also required.

Newbies can visit investopedia.com on how the valuation methods are computed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2017
Coolcash1:
To determine the value of a stock several metrics can be used. This include; Free cash flow, dividend discount method, price-to-book value ratio, price-to-earning multiple. Whilst the last three are used for listed companies, the first one (FCF) is best used for unquoted companies. Each method helps an investor to know whether a share of stock is under- or overvalued. Of course, there are other factors ie micro and macro that must be considered in making decision.

Micro factors are company-specific relating to earning performance, growth potential, competitive advantage, cost of capital, debt portfolio, impact of cost of debt on earnings, expense management amongst others. Conversely, understanding of industry the company plays in, impact of government policies on the business, international market risks, monetary and fiscal policies, economic reforms on industrialization, inflation and exchange rate is also required.

Newbies can visit investopedia.com on how the valuation methods are computed...

Thanks @Coolcash1. Aside from the Micro and Macro dimensions, at least this gives a first hint of the health and value of a corporate entity.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2017
is caverton just taking a break or what, monkey done finish?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
jideflash:
is caverton just taking a break or what, monkey done finish?

general mood of the mkt tells grin i don't expect the stock to continue solo when many other good stock than cav on offer, lose or remain unchange
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2017
kam045:
Oga currentprice,
Please how can i determine fair price of a stock, having calculated the FREE CASH FLOW TO EQUITY?

I'll appreciate your prompt response.

there are many many ways bros, no single way. grin

https://www.gurufocus.com/news/171624/methods-for-arriving-at-the-fair-value-of-companies

grin grin grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

that kain electro- force you wan command on Zenith, na still from electrophysics?
My friend, I beg, no vex.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
ihedioramma:
Remember to pay your teacher's here, ONE LOVE .
smiles! Maybe agbalowomeri go pay am with eletro-teller.Wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2017
Toluway:

My friend, I beg, no vex.

Vex ke? Who I be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
can caverton kuku fall to 1.26, make we board the flight, abeg.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
makashava:
smiles! Maybe agbalowomeri go pay am with eletro-teller.Wink wink

ATMs are already using contact. Just touch and payment is made, no need for insertion

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
jideflash:
can caverton kuku fall to 1.26, make we board the flight, abeg.

grin

it will stil close at gain today i think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2017
the volumes on Zenith today is huge, yet N25 naira still hold am. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

ATMs are already using contact. Just touch and payment is made, no need for insertion

insertion indeed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2017
samzepaparazi:
Please Who knows how to trade European stocks from Nigeria

Everyday I see movement of over 10% 20% by hour
In Germany 500% 100%

All within one month.

I want to have a share of their market

I hope you are also seeing 50% 70% loss as well , good to look at it from both ways grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
nio68:

I hope you are also seeing 50% 70% loss as well , good to look at it from both ways grin
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
jideflash:
the volumes on Zenith today is huge, yet N25 naira still hold am. angry

we dey for queue below 25
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
bigjay01:

we dey for queue below 25

Still waiting at 18 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Still waiting at 18 grin

Hope so ..at 18

(1) (2) (3) ... (2713) (2714) (2715) (2716) (2717) (2718) (2719) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.