Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4547) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10883192 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2019
The funniest analysis I have read so far in 2019. I remember when I was cautioning currentprice on this stock, while he was busy monkeyhunting it with his goons.

This business is truly a sweet business if you master the ropes.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 10:44am On May 05, 2019
[quote author=CashDiMkpa post=78106566]

Your stockbroker or online trading if you have that

U Mean u can buy bond online with Morgan. How does it go?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:12am On May 05, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2019
dipoolowoo:
First Bank Plans Aggressive Debt Recovery to Boost Dividend Payout
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/05/first-bank-plans-aggressive-debt-recovery-to-boost-dividend-payout/

Mutual Benefits Assurance Lists Additional 3.2 billion Shares
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/05/mutual-benefits-assurance-lists-additional-3-2-billion-shares/

Transcorp, CCNN, Japaul Contribute 27.46% to Equity Turnover
https://businesspost.ng/2019/05/04/transcorp-ccnn-japaul-contribute-27-46-to-equity-turnover/

For those expecting their FBN dividend, I have received mine over the weekend.
But to be frank, these banks have no regard for shareholders.
"Aggressive debt recovery to boost dividend payout"
What an irony!
Profits they should have paid to shareholders as dividend is being channeled to service NPL (loans they couldnt recover).
So shareholders' fate whose money keeps the company afloat are left to eat the crumbs via "aggressive debt recovery..."?
Big bank eating like an elephant that it called itself but pooing like an ant!!!
Isookay. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:48am On May 05, 2019
JAS10:

Let us see results first. cool
mtn result is always good. Even when they faced a fine. They just print recharge card and sell. They just print money. They are already number one in the telecoms biz in nigeria. I dey buy this one if I have money at the time and if THE PRICE IS WITHIN REACH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:03pm On May 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:11pm On May 05, 2019
rebekah2011:
My Oga, just follow the money. The analysis paralysis will not help in the short term. I have not seen anywhere where the Transcorp consortium is broken down for the purpose of this AFAM purchase. Who owns what in this arrangement? It is not unlikely that Transcorp may just have 25% of this arrangement. We wait to see how the events will unfold.

There's absolutely NO confusion in the mix my dear.
The newly acquired Afam genco(which comprises afam power plc and afam 3 fast power ltd) is going to be an arm of TRANSCORP POWER LTD. ...which before now, already had transcorp power ughelli as its only SUBSET.
In simple terms, TRANSCORP POWER LTD will now have 2 subsidiaries;
1) TRANSCORP POWER UGHELLI and
2) TRANSCORP POWER AFAM.

Recall that the company had in 2017 guided on its quest to broaden their earnings base via the expansion of its power and hospitality businesses. On hospitality, I can tell u that work has already begun on transcorp hotels Port-Harcourt.

In retrospect, TRANSCORP PLC(quoted on the exchange and which is the central holding firm) will have a key controlling stake in TRANSCORP POWER LTD as subsets of the TRANSCORP CONSORTIUM. Just like it does with the hospitality arm(transcorp hotels plc)
Some folks don't know that TRANSCORP PLC(which is the quoted arm) owns a key stake in transcorp hotels plc.

My only worry, which is where the cowboys tend to rub the minority stakeholders of their proper dues is with the finance shenanigan called 'non-controlling stake'. However, given the present state of its financial print and the prospects ahead, I will be very comfortable accumulating TRANSCORP at this time.
@ present price levels, TRANSCORP fits in well with the description of a coy where the current financials behind its GROWTH trajectory has run faster than the VALUE, just as its VALUE has done over the PRICE !!
When this happens, I love to key in and ask questions later.
Yes, there are small worries. But paying N1.25 for TRANSCORP discounts all of that(even @ a 90% premium) and surmount any fear.
I like what I see in their financial print.
Money will be made here !!

CAVEAT: Do not make ur investment decision on the basis of this. ...due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:33pm On May 05, 2019
onegentleguy:

There's absolutely NO confusion in the mix my dear.
The newly acquired Afam genco(which comprises afam power plc and afam 3 fast power ltd) is going to be an arm of TRANSCORP POWER LTD. ...which before now, already had transcorp power ughelli as its only SUBSET.
In simple terms, TRANSCORP POWER LTD will now have 2 subsidiaries;
1) TRANSCORP POWER UGHELLI and
2) TRANSCORP POWER AFAM.

Recall that the company had in 2017 guided on its quest to broaden their earnings base via the expansion of its power and hospitality businesses. On hospitality, I can tell u that work has already begun on transcorp hotels Port-Harcourt.

In retrospect, TRANSCORP PLC(quoted on the exchange and which is the central holding firm) will have a key controlling stake in TRANSCORP POWER LTD as subsets of the TRANSCORP CONSORTIUM. Just like it does with the hospitality arm(transcorp hotels plc)
Some folks don't know that TRANSCORP PLC(which is the quoted arm) owns a key stake in transcorp hotels plc.

My only worry, which is where the cowboys tend to rub the minority stakeholders of their proper dues is with the finance shenanigan called 'non-controlling stake'. However, given the present state of its financial print and the prospects ahead, I will be very comfortable accumulating TRANSCORP at this time.
@ present price levels, TRANSCORP fits in well with the description of a coy where the current financials behind its GROWTH trajectory has run faster than the VALUE, just as its VALUE has done over the PRICE !!
When this happens, I love to key in and ask questions later.
Yes, there are small worries. But paying N1.25 for TRANSCORP discounts all of that(even @ a 90% premium) and surmount any fear.
I like what I see in their financial print.
Money will be made here !!

CAVEAT: Do not make ur investment decision on the basis of this. ...due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.

Nice one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 4:00pm On May 05, 2019
OakPearl:

For those expecting their FBN dividend, I have received mine over the weekend.
But to be frank, these banks have no regard for shareholders.
"Aggressive debt recovery to boost dividend payout"
What an irony!
Profits they should have paid to shareholders as dividend is being channeled to service NPL (loans they couldnt recover).
So shareholders' fate whose money keeps the company afloat are left to eat the crumbs via "aggressive debt recovery..."?
Big bank eating like an elephant that it called itself but pooing like an ant!!!
Isookay. grin
Just received mine too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:28am On May 06, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:02am On May 06, 2019
valentinenwoko:
any news on ci leasing Q4 2018 and Q1 2019 result.

CI Leasing is planning to raise money smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 9:08am On May 06, 2019
wanaj0:

Oga wanaj0, welcome o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 9:11am On May 06, 2019
pluto09:

Oga wanaj0, welcome o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 9:24am On May 06, 2019
wanaj0:

We missed you Sir... thank God you came on board. What do you think of Japaul? What is cooking there? Do i jaaaaaaa?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:43am On May 06, 2019
gamaliel9:

We missed you Sir... thank God you came on board. What do you think of Japaul? What is cooking there? Do i jaaaaaaa?
I no sure say that guy dey do japaul type of stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On May 06, 2019
gamaliel9:

Wanaj0 laughing hard at this your question..
If you know that man, you won’t be asking him any questions on a company that enjoys producing bad results..
Him go tell you, you still get more school fees to pay

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:10am On May 06, 2019
wanaj0:

After share reconstruction?

I will stay away from this company till the dust settle.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2019
Yayira:

Wanaj0 laughing hard at this your question..
If you know that man, you won’t be asking him any questions on a company that enjoys producing bad results..
Him go tell you, you still get more school fees to pay
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:21am On May 06, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 06 MAY 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 3 May only bought some sterling bank and sold the fixed income instrument or moved it out of the equity portfolio.

Oil news not cheery this morning, expecting a range bound market for the week.

Looking at the market depth/sentiment a bullish/ranging week is expected. Probable increase in trading volume/value is expected. The background drumming of MTN Nigeria’s listing may generate more interest in the market.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be distributed without our authorization.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:21am On May 06, 2019
gamaliel9:

You are the manager of your portfolio....Follow your instinct.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:34am On May 06, 2019
gamaliel9:

When it's still waxing strong?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 10:45am On May 06, 2019
Dangflour MM to resume work this week. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by simplymine: 10:47am On May 06, 2019
I was thinking First Bank will go below N6 this morning. @7.40 means the future is very bright.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 10:50am On May 06, 2019
Market cannot be trusted. Look at what Japaul is doing. Over 100percent rise in share price. Others with all the good fundamentals and good news around them can't even do the same.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 10:54am On May 06, 2019
What is going on with Courtvielle? 54M bids and nobody is selling?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:06am On May 06, 2019
PharmAlfred:
Market cannot be trusted. Look at what Japaul is doing. Over 100percent rise in share price. Others with all the good fundamentals and good news around them can't even do the same.

Very correct at the bolded.
That's why you look for fundamentally sound stocks to put your N100m+.
For the untrusted ones, you play with cash you can afford to loose as they warned people on MMM website. grin
Think about it practically: If you succeed in pumping in N50m in these 20 kobo stocks rising now, you will hardly succeed in offloading them all when it's time to jump out.
Many are still trapped, looking for opportunity for a miraculous escape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:12am On May 06, 2019
PharmAlfred:

Market is always RIGHT. Only thing is that our market is subject to manipulation. Manipulation can mask reality for a while. On the 'long' run the market will still win.

Remember when NOSPETCO, Umanna Umanna, Forum, MMM where delivering huge returns tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:13am On May 06, 2019
Heishere:
What is going on with Courtvielle? 54M bids and nobody is selling?
Maybe a plan to pump and dump smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:13am On May 06, 2019
OakPearl:

Very correct at the bolded.
That's why you look for fundamentally sound stocks to put your N100m+.
For the untrusted ones, you play with cash you can afford to loose as they warned people on MMM website. grin
Think about it practically: If you succeed in pumping in N50m in these 20 kobo stocks rising now, you will hardly succeed in offloading them all when it's time to jump out.
Many are still trapped, looking for opportunity for a miraculous escape.

Very true anyway. But the good stocks need to do better before our stock of patience is exhausted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:14am On May 06, 2019
Lots of ongoing 'gimmicks' in TRANSCORP crafted to make u give up on ur holding.
Unless u are in dare need of fund, hold on tightly to ur stakes if u are on the train.
Just take some drug of PATIENCE. When they are thru with their pranks, they shall come back to buy back from u @ a premium.
A word they say, is enough for the ...

Enough said.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:16am On May 06, 2019
wanaj0:

Market is always RIGHT. Only thing is that our market is subject to manipulation. Manipulation can mask reality for a while. On the 'long' run the market will still win.

Remember when NOSPETCO, Umanna Umanna, Forum, MMM where delivering huge returns tongue

Hahaha. MMM is still fresh on our minds.The manipulations is the painful part. I really look forward to the market being right for the shareholders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:18am On May 06, 2019
PharmAlfred:

Very true anyway. But the good stocks need to do better before our stock of patience is exhausted

Indeed, what we actually "buy" and "sell" is patience not shares. grin
That's why patience is a priceless asset of the rich.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4544) (4545) (4546) (4547) (4548) (4549) (4550) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), Coolcash1, IamR, ProphetUtuocha, presiade(m), Choiceguy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.