Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10895071 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) ... (7754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 11:28am On Jun 28, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 28 JUNE 2019

MSCI Nigeria on 27 continues with selling. One is getting worried with the Fund’s continued selling, for this market to make any meaningful move, buying by the likes of MSCI is essential.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 11:45am On Jun 28, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Why Shareholders Should Not Sell Their Forte Oil Shares
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/why-shareholders-should-not-sell-their-forte-oil-shares/

We Were Forced Not to Pay Dividend to Shareholders—Jaiz Bank
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/we-were-forced-not-to-pay-dividend-to-shareholders-jaiz-bank/

SEC Threatens to Sanction CMOs Without MDs, Compliance Officers
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/sec-threatens-to-sanction-cmos-without-mds-compliance-officers/

Anxiety as Investors Await Airtel’s Announcement of Share Price, Size
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/anxiety-as-investors-await-airtels-announcement-of-share-price-size
/

They have started!
Why the anxiety?
Airtel was listed this morning in London Stock Exchange at 80p.
My bro bought at 69.87p (approx N320) at N460 - 1Pound.
What are they waiting for at NSE
Mcheeeeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2019
Mcy56:

Lol. Cold or hot weather? grin

you know now shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 11:54am On Jun 28, 2019
OakPearl:

They have started!
Why the anxiety?
Airtel was listed this morning in London Stock Exchange at 80p.
My bro bought at 69.87p (approx N320) at N460 - 1Pound.
What are they waiting for at NSE
Mcheeeeew!!!

*****AIRTEL AFRICA PLC – IPO TERMSHEET*****
Pricing Announcement:
- Airtel Africa IPO has priced at 80p per share, implying a c.£3.1bn / c. N1.4trn / c.$3.9bn market cap (post-green shoe)
- The offer also came with a pioneering secondary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange with meaningful allocations to Nigerian investors. The Nigerian offering priced at NGN 363.00 per share.
- Final deal size including 10% green shoe of c.£595m / c. N270bn / c.$750m
- Books were oversubscribed with allocations heavily skewed towards long only, pre-IPO and strategic investors
- Top 10 represented c.2/3 of the deal
- The stock will commence trading today, 28 June on the LSE (AAF LN) and on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 05 July
- Trade Date: Fri 28 June (T); Settlement: Wed 03 July (T+3)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
TLAX:

*****AIRTEL AFRICA PLC – IPO TERMSHEET*****
Pricing Announcement:
- Airtel Africa IPO has priced at 80p per share, implying a c.£3.1bn / c. N1.4trn / c.$3.9bn market cap (post-green shoe)
- The offer also came with a pioneering secondary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange with meaningful allocations to Nigerian investors. The Nigerian offering priced at NGN 363.00 per share.
- Final deal size including 10% green shoe of c.£595m / c. N270bn / c.$750m
- Books were oversubscribed with allocations heavily skewed towards long only, pre-IPO and strategic investors
- Top 10 represented c.2/3 of the deal
- The stock will commence trading today, 28 June on the LSE (AAF LN) and on the Nigerian Stock Exchange on 05 July
- Trade Date: Fri 28 June (T); Settlement: Wed 03 July (T+3)

Ok.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=Jejebabaa post=79734867]

Yours is still better, i have been averaging down from around 9 and now i am at 7.70. I need to buy 2M units more at 6.05 and below then i am done with UBA accumulation. If the thing no fit poo make the thing dey vomit annually in Oga Oracle voice till the FPI come carry my kaya.

grin Think of buying more but been watching it for the past few weeks ..my fear be say make the thing no plung to 5 if Hot money no come this year ..make uba no go take all my Tblizz moni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=lancee post=79745492][/quote]

For me as long as the dividend yield i get annually is more than Tbills rate. I am good. FYI, i am liquidating my Tbills and MMF for the purchase of UBA.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jejebabaa:

For me as long as the dividend yield i get annually is more than Tbills rate. I am good. FYI, i am liquidating my Tbills and MMF for the purchase of UBA.

U re right ..uba has my highest allocation ..well as long as money dey flow/div dey come we keep averaging till any price till i get like 50M units grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2019
Like 300m to play this mark. I am standing Sir. Two hands raised up for awon Daddy
lancee:

U re right ..uba has my highest allocation ..well as long as money dey flow/div dey come we keep averaging till any price till i get like 50M units grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
rebekah2011:
Ok. at least 1kobo is dividend.
At all at all na im bad ... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mcy56:

At all at all na im bad ... grin
like regal insurance abi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
rebekah2011:
Like 300m to play this mark. I am standing Sir. Two hands raised up for awon Daddy

grin I get boss sir ..like Oga Rabbi-onifa , 33 beer , jejebab, Sir Emalinson , Agba dey even dipoolowo pupo to mention a few

My sisters mercyhipsylicious and Y ..the French connection grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
rebekah2011:
Dividend in this bank next year is wishful thinking.
E go do you viammmmm for eye grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
ndidigood:
like regal insurance abi?
Chai! Why you come remind me of that scam na undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
In just about an hour to the close of trading, with over 25m offer against 7m bid, UBA has sold a paltry 491k shares.
Signs of something like a swing by GA!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2019
lancee:

grin I get boss sir ..like Oga Rabbi-onifa , 33 beer , jejebab, Sir Emalinson , Agba dey even dipoolowo pupo to mention a few

My sisters mercyhipsylicious and Y ..the French connection grin

Me i be servant oo, na you and others be big boss sef. Wetin una want make i quicky go serve you sir?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
OakPearl:
In just about an hour to the close of trading, with over 25m offer against 7m bid, UBA has sold a paltry 491k shares.
Sir, where did you put your glasses so i can get it for you as i couldn't find it on top of the microwave. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jejebabaa:
Me i be servant oo, na you and others be big boss sef. Wetin una want make i quicky go serve you sir?
I follow you throway salute to those big bosses o, na dem be real ogas on top. Starting from the one I quoted here....jejebabaaaa grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
OakPearl:

My Oga u cld b correct dat a swing cld b in d offing

but what i see is a bait by d buy side (25m) trying to gauge how hard and fast d hand of the sell side (7m) is. if d sell side hand is strong they shld collapse one of the walls (either 6.20 or 6.15). if they cant den d buy side might overan dem (sell side) in d battle of 2.00 -2.20pm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jejebabaa:

Sir, where did you put your glasses so i can get it for you as i couldn't find it on top of the microwave. grin grin grin

Oga, na slip of brain jor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
robobo:

My Oga u cld b correct dat a swing cld b in d offing

but what i see is a bait by d buy side (25m) trying to gauge how hard and fast d hand of the sell side (7m) is. if d sell side hand is strong they shld collapse one of the walls (either 6.20 or 6.15). if they cant den d buy side might overan dem (sell side) in d battle of 2.00 -2.20pm

My Sir,
As you dey talk am, e just begin happen...like its a live football match commentary.
The battle is real grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mcy56:

I follow you throway salute to those big bosses o, na dem be real ogas on top. Starting from the one I quoted here....jejebabaaaa grin

I hail bossmadam/bosslady. U know say i be ur boi now. Why u con dey whine me. Anyway, owo meji fun eyan kan. I salaute you madam.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jejebabaa:
I hail bossmadam/bosslady. U know say i be ur boi now. Why u con dey whine me. Anyway, owo meji fun eyan kan. I salaute you madam.
My oga no dey post me jorrrr, we know as e dey go, oyel money. Twale sir! Your girl dey loyal o.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Which day these people go buy this zenith finish self? 17M+ volume today alone and still counting.... smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ekpoma25: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mcy56:
Which day these people go buy this zenith finish self? 17M+ volume today alone and still counting.... smiley

Do you mean "finish selling",? becos the price is downwards.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Please does it mean that by july 5, people that bought Airtel shares through SPVs by brokers and HNI that bought direct will start selling and others interested can buy from that day on if it is available like MTN then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
dipoolowoo:
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/why-shareholders-should-not-sell-their-forte-oil-shares/

https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/we-were-forced-not-to-pay-dividend-to-shareholders-jaiz-bank/

https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/sec-threatens-to-sanction-cmos-without-mds-compliance-officers/

https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/anxiety-as-investors-await-airtels-announcement-of-share-price-size/

yesterday, the talk was about delisting, today they beg us not to offload..................time would tell if they can deliver to shareholders like total.............. even total declared loss first quarter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
dipoolowoo:

https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/28/anxiety-as-investors-await-airtels-announcement-of-share-price-size/

FO fair price is N9
Bargain Hunters take note.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OakPearl(m): 4:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigeriaunited60:
Please does it mean that by july 5, people that bought Airtel shares through SPVs by brokers and HNI that bought direct will start selling and others interested can buy from that day on if it is available like MTN then.

Yes sir, in the pure sense, barring any Nigerian factor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4675) (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) ... (7754) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pifebhor(f), lancee(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.