Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10909528 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) ... (7761) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Stock Investors Gear up for Payment of VAT from July 26
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/01/stock-investors-gear-up-for-payment-of-vat-from-july-26/

How Femi Otedola Pocketed N65bn from Sale of Forte Oil
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/01/how-femi-otedola-pocketed-n65bn-from-sale-of-forte-oil/

65 billion naira only.....he actually made a loss for a company that took him into the brink of Forbes richest men in Africa sometime ago...... Manipulation is rife in this NSE, Otedola is just riding the wave of family name, him no get any money...

On a side note,I'm surprised DJ Cuppy never made it into the big brother house but Awos grandchild did
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 3:09am On Jul 01, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Stock Investors Gear up for Payment of VAT from July 26
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/01/stock-investors-gear-up-for-payment-of-vat-from-july-26/

How Femi Otedola Pocketed N65bn from Sale of Forte Oil
https://businesspost.ng/2019/07/01/how-femi-otedola-pocketed-n65bn-from-sale-of-forte-oil/

Can gurus help us with how this affects stock trade mathematically
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 4:55am On Jul 01, 2019
maishai:

65 billion naira only.....he actually made a loss for a company that took him into the brink of Forbes richest men in Africa sometime ago...... Manipulation is rife in this NSE, Otedola is just riding the wave of family name, him no get any money...

On a side note,I'm surprised DJ Cuppy never made it into the big brother house but Awos grandchild did

Because you bought FO shares and things didn.t turn out the way you expected does mean you can come online and malign his person. Silence is sometimes golden. Otedola's daughter to go to BBN house, you see how foolish you sound?

Mr know all, how did he make a loss? He paid one dollar for AP when he bought over from the BPE then, sold for close to a hundred billion and your are typing rubbish. This after raking in billions in dividends over the years.

Are you aware that he separated Geregu from FO before selling? Now go look at the financials of Geregu, if you're to list the power today, its capitalization would be coasting around $1 billion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Northeastern:

Because you bought FO shares and things didn.t turn out the way you expected does mean you can come online and malign his person. Silence is sometimes golden. Otedola's daughter to go to BBN house, you see how foolish you sound?

Mr know all, how did he make a loss? He paid one dollar for AP when he bought over from the BPE then, sold for close to a hundred billion and your are typing rubbish. This after raking in billions in dividends over the years.

Are you aware that he separated Geregu from FO before selling? Now go look at the financials of Geregu, if you're to list the power today, its capitalization would be coasting around $1 billion.

Pls where can I get the financials for geregu. I need to have an idea of what these power companies make
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 5:18am On Jul 01, 2019
Mpeace:
Pls where can I get the financials for geregu. I need to have an idea of what these power companies make

It is on their website. They've not uploaded that of 2018
http://www.geregupowerplc.org.ng/about.html

What we have now is just for Geregu 1, Geregu 2 and 3 are in the works.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2019
Northeastern:

It is on their website. They've not uploaded that of 2018
http://www.geregupowerplc.org.ng/about.html

What we have now is just for Geregu 1, Geregu 2 and 3 are in the works.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:

Hello everyone,

I am aware that quite a number of people will be skeptical regarding whether or not to consider the offer above. I can tell you with extremely re-assuring confidence that you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of.

Kindly click the links below to see the kind of risk-adjusted-return that my trades generate.

https://www.enfoid.com/propstats/10028312

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/SwingFish/eval-131/3385514/DSAQw6krDiCNAuHqnCo9

I am certain that after seeing the result, you will be more than willing to do business with me.

Let's make some more money!

Have fun guys.

Oga, no one would subscribe to whatever you have. You failed because the people here understand that when it comes to the financial markets, you don’t confidently beat your chest like you’re doing.

We have fallen victim to well organized and sophisticated scams like the BGL finds, DaarCom, Afriinvest MTN fund, MTI telecoms, to mention but a few.

Bottom line is, no one here will fall for that scheme. We no be small children and through experience, we’re not in a haste to make money. So carry your pitch elsewhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Northeastern:

Oga, no one would subscribe to whatever you have. You failed because the people here understand that when it comes to the financial markets, you don’t confidently beat your chest like you’re doing.

We have fallen victim to well organized and sophisticated scams like the BGL finds, DaarCom, Afriinvest MTN fund, MTI telecoms, to mention but a few.

Bottom line is, no one here will fall for that scheme. We no be small children and through experience, we’re not in a haste to make money. So carry your pitch elsewhere

Thanks for your kind words sir. It is pretty re-assuring to know that one person has taken out time to read the offer.

Assuredly, the seed has been sown. With TIME, even you will yearn to do business with me. Kindly permit me to let the house know when that time finally comes.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:

Thanks for your kind words sir. It is pretty re-assuring to know that one person has taken out time to read the offer.

Assuredly, the seed has been sown. With TIME, even you will yearn to do business with me. Kindly permit me to let the house know when that time finally comes.

Sorry if you took my message out of context. I am not on a boastful contest with anyone. Those that post here are advanced in life and know how to manage their financial life, they’re not some wannabe 500 naira gamblers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2019
Northeastern:

Sorry if you took my message out of context. I am not on a boastful contest with anyone. Those that post here are advanced in life and know how to manage their financial life, they’re not some wannabe 500 naira gamblers

I am beginning to like this person.

I will be looking forward to having you apologize for all the not so good stuff you are spewing out. Please note that the APOLOGY will have to be tendered PUBLICLY for me to accept it.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2019
25 pips profit taken on EURAUD sell.

I'm sorry, I just have to keep updating on the trades taken as I promised.

@northeastern hope you are seeing that some people CAN and actually DO stuff in this market.

I am still awaiting your apology for the not so kind words you spewed out earlier today.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 01, 2019
current price please come and carry your brother to the forex section.thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
current price please come and carry your brother to the forex section.thank you.

Bro please. How do I get started trading NSE. Can it be traded online? If yes, please which broker can I use. Also How do I read charts of what investors are doing( Mt4 or What.)
Please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 9:36am On Jul 01, 2019
bojbest:

Bro please. How do I get started trading NSE. Can it be traded online? If yes, please which broker can I use. Also How do I read charts of what investors are doing( Mt4 or What.)
Please

If you are ready to loose some cash without committing suicide in the hope that you will gain in the future, you can try Morgan Capital for less fees or ARM Securities for variety of portfolios. Both have online platform where you can trade. Contact them and they will tell you the requirements. Good luck...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 01, 2019
bojbest:

Please
someone did justice to that just few pages backwards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 01, 2019
bojbest:

Please
you may want to first try it out on the stock trial game currently going on at easykobo.com,the NSE is a dangerous place to discover your talent.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
you may want to first try it out on the stock trial game currently going on at easykobo.com,the NSE is a dangerous place to discover your talent.

very dangerous I tell you

it's the easiest place to wipe yourself out

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 9:56am On Jul 01, 2019
bojbest:

Please

Get Amibroker software or any of the old versions of metastock software.

You will then import the CSV file into the historic data after which you can run your technical analysis.

Preferrably, visit www.marketwatch.com go to their stock charts and type in the ticker symbol of any of the stocks on the NSE, the chart will pop up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by valentinenwoko: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2019
have read Greagu power plc 2017 annual report, this company ought to be listed as a growth stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
valentinenwoko:
have read Greagu power plc 2017 annual report, this company ought to be listed as a growth stock
Otedola has taken the company from FO and collected 65billion for the shell he left behind. The new owner will now balance and deal further with the hapless shellholders.
I doubt if he will list, but if he does it would be at a rate that guarantees he remains majority shareholder and still recoups all he spent in purchasing the power plant.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:19am On Jul 01, 2019
Results Announcement

International Breweries Plc. Lagos, Nigeria

30 June 2019

Audited Results for the year ended 31 December 2018

Current Year Prior Year
January - December 2018 April - December 2017
(12 Months period ended) (9 Months period ended)
31 December 2018 31 December 2017

N'000 N'000

Revenue 120,610,825 36,527,807

Costs of Sales (73,270,580) (22,819,921)

(Loss)/Profit before Tax (8,049,312) (3,233,711)

Taxation:

Current tax expense (161,963) (129,884)

Deferred tax 4,344,977 4,758,820

(Loss)/Profit after Tax (3,866,298) 1,395,225

Earnings Per Share (K) Basic (45) 16

Earnings per Share (k) Diluted (45) 16

Proposed Dividend NIL NIL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 10:22am On Jul 01, 2019
Got
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:39am On Jul 01, 2019
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 1 JULY 2019

MSCI sold heavily on Friday 28 June 2019. But, the fear in the market can be calmed down if the Brent Crude price stabilizes. A time to be exercise caution, big bullish move in the market is not expected.

Results released over the weekend were not encouraging.

For our stage analysis, we still continue with the one for last week.

We will update later this week.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
DOLLARTEX:

Bro I understand every risk to trading. As a Nigerian is better to invest 9ja stocks than trading NYSE. I just need informations to get started trading online
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
someone did justice to that just few pages backwards.

Please if you can specify the page range. This three has been since 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) ... (7761) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Redoil, TsarZed, crownprince2017, beejay1(m), megawealth01, OrgasmDonorxoxo, BabsO2(m), Ginalex(f), maishai, akpumpy, ositadima1(m), leparj(m) and 20 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.