Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10854876 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (7745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Heishere:

If you are ready to loose some cash without committing suicide in the hope that you will gain in the future, you can try Morgan Capital for less fees or ARM Securities for variety of portfolios. Both have online platform where you can trade. Contact them and they will tell you the requirements. Good luck...

Thank you bro. Trading is a risk tho, I understand everything and I wish to learn how 9ja investors react and trade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2019
Heishere:

If you are ready to loose some cash without committing suicide in the hope that you will gain in the future, you can try Morgan Capital for less fees or ARM Securities for variety of portfolios. Both have online platform where you can trade. Contact them and they will tell you the requirements. Good luck...

Bro Morgan capital site is not secured. Are you using them?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:08am On Jul 01, 2019
Not secured in what sense.
bojbest:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2019
rebekah2011:
Not secured in what sense.

That wld be their back end page. Please how do you read charts using market watch? I could not navigate NsE

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2019
I do not know anything about charts
bojbest:

That wld be their back end page. Please how do you read charts using market watch? I could not navigate NsE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:46am On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
bojbest:

No. I use ARM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:
25 pips profit taken on EURAUD sell.

I'm sorry, I just have to keep updating on the trades taken as I promised.

@northeastern hope you are seeing that some people CAN and actually DO stuff in this market.

I am still awaiting your apology for the not so kind words you spewed out earlier today.

Bros, no be forex thread be this na.

We here are willing to learn, sometimes at a painful financial cost, about the NSE and how to make cash on it.

Teach us how to use your analytical tools or something else which applies in that context.
Then some people might be interested in that,ONLY.

Like you have already been told, anyone interested in forex on this board is already doing it themselves.

Be guided and have a good day
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
DaV8King:

Bros, no be forex thread be this na.

We here are willing to learn, sometimes at a painful financial cost, about the NSE and how to make cash on it.

Teach us how to use your analytical tools or something else which applies in that context.
Then some people might be interested in that,ONLY.

Like you have already been told, anyone interested in forex on this board is already doing it themselves.

Be guided and have a good day

I put up an offer for investment/partnership with me regarding a particular commodity that has reached an extreme level.

The reward to trade this commodity is over 3 times the initial risk.

I also gave how long it will take the trade to reach profit taking level - about 3 months (maximum).

I am willing to do a profit split of 70 - 30 with anyone interested. You the investor gets 70% while I take 30% of the profit.

There just might be someone on this thread willing to risk (maybe 100,000 NGN) in pursuit of an additional profit of 200,000 NGN (or greater) within a 3 - month time span.

This was why I put up the offer on this thread. The product is NOT a FOREX product, it is a commodity.

The FOREX charts I posted earlier were done in response to @northeastern's cynical comments about my ability or capability to trade the financial market. I only wanted him to SEE and be convinced that it is possible to do so.

In so far as we get open, high, low and closing prices and we also have a record of total volume transacted, I can trade that market instrument with utmost and almost unbelievable precision.

At the moment, I am not teaching people how to trade using this method. The only thing I have up on offer is for a joint - venture between me and whoever the risk parameter I gave fits his/her taste.

Thanks for being a tad more mature in your comment.

I do truly appreciate sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
There’s fire on the mountain grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
PETERiCHY:

TRANSCORPSE coming home to mama.
Now on full offer at N1:09.
Bargain Hunters PATIENCE is KEY.

TRANSCORPSE now on full offer @N1:02k
Fair price is 70k
Bargain hunters TAKE NOTE!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Fair price is 70k

e bi like say that 70k go sure oo..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ekuu mkt o

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
currentprice:

why did u rush to buy now when u can get it below N1 soon

grin grin grin

@mercy hope u are watching ur back.

forget about the recent contract won for now, the low u can get it the better u are. the latest FA speaks louder and clear

note; I sold my transcorp months ago and no intention to buy back

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yayira:

e bi like say that 70k go sure oo..

If it sees .70k then.....50k is certain grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eloh990(m): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you truly want to learn how to trade forex the right way... My advice to you is that you should be ready to dedicate 3 months to learning how to trade the market effectively.

See, forget what anyone will tell you that in 2 weeks or so you will know forex. Come to think of it, people are using 3 to 5 years or more of their time to trade. How do you think you can measure up with these guys?

My advice to you now is to take that notion off your mind that you want to start making money quickly from trading forex.

It does not work like that. This is why you see people keep losing their money to the market. When you ask them why? Then will tell you that brokers is cheating them.

That's not true, when you don't have the right knowledge how do you think you will be able to do well? The link below will greatly help you to learn what you need in other for you to be a professional forex trader in no time. At least its a guide that will work you through all the learning curves.

http://www.yourfeedbackreviews.com/2019/05/how-to-become-profitable-and-successful.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
GTB...N30

This Next Level is sure! grin

I need it at Zenith price to enter, then I will know the market is really down. That would be a long term bargain!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
DeRuggedProf:

At times it is also too early for God to succeed.... grin

... why I hardly visit folks like you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
The guy above me need to be reported. He is breaking nairaland rule 16.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:
Would anyone really be buying the British Pound will all the "bad" fundamentals surrounding it?

Well, I just did!

Let's see how it plays out.

Guy shey u no dey see ni? We dont want you here go where you belong abi na by force?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 4:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
aremso:

Guy shey u no dey see ni? We dont want you here go where you belong abi na by force?
grin
Oga Meshpips, abeg let's go to our ancestral land, biko. This people no want RUGA here o. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
jamace:
grin
Oga Meshpips, abeg let's go to our ancestral land, biko. This people no want RUGA here o. grin grin

lol.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
jamace:
grin

Lol! Until @northeastern comes to retract his earlier comments about me, their eyes go full for trades today.

The guy don buy market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
I really wish I could post some NSE stock's chart for them to benefit from but I really do not like wasting my time trading any market instrument that is not leveraged.

Once you get precise with your entries and timing, leverage begins to work for you.

Small work, big money.

That's how we roll in the currency space.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
meshpips:
Would anyone really be buying the British Pound with all the "bad" fundamentals surrounding it?

Well, I just did!

Let's see how it plays out.

See how you are using 1min scalping to disturb real traders that are buying USD/CHF, UJ from last week and selling EU, GU heavy today.

Let me leave you in your 1min mediocrity! Meanwhile this is not fx thread!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
stcool:

See how you are using 1min scalping to disturb real traders that are buying USD/CHF, UJ from last week and selling EU, GU heavy today.

Let me leave you in your 1min mediocrity! Meanwhile this is not fx thread!

Every one has his strategy. The koko is to understand risk and reward
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
bojbest:

Every one has his strategy. The koko is to understand risk and reward

There is no risk reward in 1min scalping....so you have time to monitor market every seconds and can easily get stopped by few movements. You are not a trader!

I entered uchf buy on Friday and did not bother to look at the market till this morning when I added EU sell at break of last week low and went off again.

You want to use that to compare a scalper that is looking at his charts per seconds and will have his stop loss hit grin

That is not trading!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
PETERiCHY:

Fair price is 70k

Scarry mehnn!
10% wiped out today. Anyway, I'm here for the beers grin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 1 JULY 2019

MSCI sold heavily on Friday 28 June 2019. But, the fear in the market can be calmed down if the Brent Crude price stabilizes. A time to be exercise caution, big bullish move in the market is not expected.

Results released over the weekend were not encouraging.

For our stage analysis, we still continue with the one for last week.

We will update later this week.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be
There is nothing to panic, bull will end this year. This is time to accumulate. As for Brent it will favour stock this year.
https://oilprice.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
currentprice:
@mercy hope u are watching ur back.
forget about the recent contract won for now, the low u can get it the better u are. the latest FA speaks louder and clear
note; I sold my transcorp months ago and no intention to buy back grin grin grin
I asked the last time you mentioned ur quoted comment but you didn't reply again.
Anyway, what has changed significantly in its fundamental? Just asking as a newbie o.
I think the panic selling has got more to do with this news headline "Power grid suffers total collapse, TCN MAY expel discos".
Discos might eventually not be the culprit but some enemies of progress, na 9ja we dey, if the threat did not hold at the end of the day then it means the panicking is baseless (which I doubt its efficacy/authenticity in the first place). I stand to be corrected sha.
Let's keep observing as events unfold. Even if transcorp reach 50k, e go still move up one day, so I blv.

https://www.nairaland.com/5274800/power-grid-suffers-total-collapse
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
PETERiCHY:
Fair price is 70k
Be feeling like superman there. I know you wouldn't still buy even if it reaches 50k, by then you'll shift goal post to 20k.....may God forbid that anyway. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) (4683) (4684) ... (7745) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Willie2015, richforever123, sophy17(m), ayufun, ProphetUtuocha, SetrakusRa(m), robobo, Emndy(m), EDUECO(m), UncleBone, TsarZed, ogoo4real, eziokwunwoko(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.