Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10965830 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
PETERiCHY:

FO fair price is N9
Bargain Hunters take note.

The new CEO paid #66 per share according to the press .....abi all na wash ni ?......how come they arrived @ a valuation at least 2× the market and if we go by your valuation the new CEO has been scammed.......

Anyway this is Nigeria where every analysis that works elsewhere in the world refuse to work here......I'm only hanging on to my fo based on gut feelings that if I hang on a little longer, my windfall is waiting for me.........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Airtel Africa joins the league of worst debuting stocks in Europe this year......

Total debt of $5bn nearly upto MTN Nigeria capitalization.

Waoh...hope it will turn out good for Nigerian investors.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
PETERiCHY:

FO fair price is N9
Bargain Hunters take note.

I agreed with you on this some people had opportunity to bail out but they were still counting on hope though my fair price is 15-18#
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nigeriaunited60:
Airtel Africa joins the league of worst debuting stocks in Europe this year......

Waoh...hope it will turn out good for Nigerian investors.

TA 40 year old man that buys water guns to play with has to be encouraged to avoid Yaba Right and keep to the other side.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
maishai:

[i]The new CEO paid #66 per share[/i][b] [/b]according to the press .....abi all na wash ni ?......how come they arrived @ a valuation at least 2× the market and if we go by your valuation the new CEO has been scammed.......

Anyway this is Nigeria where every analysis that works elsewhere in the world refuse to work here......I'm only hanging on to my fo based on gut feelings that if I hang on a little longer, my windfall is waiting for me.........

Mind you he is now the midwife.
He can change your baby, declare it dead, say your wife gave birth to a tuber of yam or it was even fibroid she was carrying.

Me, I be old man, I DOUBT EVERTHING, until proven otherwise!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jejebabaa:

There is something you are hiding and its like you are a stakeholder of Afrinvest. Why did Afrinvest terminate the fund prior to listing and gave excuses of devaluation then when it was already bought in dollars and those that bought with StanbicIBTC own was not terminated and they were able to trade it when MTN finally listed on NSE and also enjoyed their annual dividends from that 2007 till date. What is the challenges that Afrinvest MTN investors faced that StanbicIBTC MTN investors did not faced which made Afrinvest to terminate the deal abruptly.
Hope you also know that what Afrinvest is trying to also do with this Airtel is to pool funds together and buy it from London stock exchange in foreign currency and i hope similar fate wont befall those that buy into it and give excuses of devaluation again when the time comes.
Thank you my brother. You have full information.

The Nigerian investment climate is littered with sharks, jackals, vultures,land mines, earthquakes etc. U have to be very careful so that of one doesn't get you, another wouldn't also get u.

Afrinvest executed a scam on it's customers. It just fvcked them when it saw the opportunity of naira depreciation.

This confirmed to me that not only do we have them sharks, jackals, vultures,land mines, earthquakes etc, the more dangerous thing about them is they tend to evolve.

Afrinvest started with something good but evolved into something else in the deal to the detriment of its customers. Today, it serves it's customers well in many respects.

StanbicIBTC didn't do so......maybe because it isn't a fully Nigerian company.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 7:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
austinkenneth:

Thank you my brother.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 29, 2019
This one weak me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 1:39am On Jun 29, 2019
House, i dey greet oooo. so it happened that i have decided to start stock trading but gonna be trading from America. can someone pls tell me the best stock broking firm to deal with. i do not want all those wahala ones ooooo

Thanks oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:21am On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2019
dipoolowoo:
Honeywell Flour's Profit Falls to N68m from N4.4bn
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/29/honeywell-flours-profit-falls-to-n68m-from-n4-4bn/

Agusto & Co. Assigns “Aa+” Rating to MTN Nigeria
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/29/agusto-co-assigns-aa-rating-to-mtn-nigeria/

HONEYWELL fair price is 20kobo
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2019
PETERiCHY:

HONEYWELL fair price is 20kobo BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!
peter our notebook don full oo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
DOLLARTEX:
peter our notebook don full oo.

Na to buy Peter gan gan gan remain..
Abeg who fit tell us peter FP..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2019
needful:
House, i dey greet oooo. so it happened that i have decided to start stock trading but gonna be trading from America. can someone pls tell me the best stock broking firm to deal with. i do not want all those wahala ones ooooo

Thanks oooo

MorganCapital

info@morgancapitalgroup.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by needful: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yayira:

MorganCapital

info@morgancapitalgroup.com

Pls cant I open the acct online?.

Thanks though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2019
PETERiCHY:

HONEYWELL fair price is 20kobo
BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

How you take arrive at 20k?
No value is fair any longer here..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2019
needful:

Pls cant I open the acct online?.

Thanks though

Send them an email.. they will answer all your questions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yayira:

Na to buy Peter gan gan gan remain.. Abeg who fit tell us peter FP..
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
Airtel Africa to Boost NSE Market Cap by N1.4trn
**List Shares at N363 Per Unit
https://businesspost.ng/2019/06/29/airtel-africa-to-boost-nse-market-cap-by-n1-4trn/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hi7i00: 1:15am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
yok:
DAILY STOCK MARKET GUIDE FOR 27 JUNE 2019

MSCI sold across the sectors.

Market is still dull. We have no option but to use this waiting period to continue to perfect our strategies.

Stop loss is very important, to prevent us from losing substantial percentage of our investment in a particular stock. Especially, in this era of increased uncertainty. We need to just limit our losses, if we fail to, the market will do it for us, and it is just a matter of time.

Let us imagine that I have bought Diamond bank during the bull market for NGN5.00 and I still want to hold on, I am sure that the Access Bank acquisition of the bank at about NGN3.00 (not exact price) would have stopped me out automatically. Let us reflect on this.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis (https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget) and is not to be

Bro did you pay for trading view subscription? I’m new and I need information on how to view 9ja stocks charts and also placing order( which online brokers can I use) etc. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
Happy Sunday all!
E ku end of first half of the year. Wishing us all a profitable 2nd half. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
veecovee:
IT'S TOO LATE FOR GOD TO FAIL ...

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-messages-bible/22#79782978

At times it is also too early for God to succeed.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
Nigeriaunited60:
Dead on arrival. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
At times it is also too early for God to succeed.... grin
Taaaa! Prof thou shall not blaspheme. undecided
God is all powerful and omniscience. He is over all and does whatever pleases Him. Nothing is ever too early or late for Him to do. Reason He's called Kabiyesi.

You're just looking for Pastor Vee's trouble. Did he stop you from pursuing that your banker lady in his church or he's dragging her with you?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mcy56:
Happy Sunday all!
E ku end of first half of the year. Wishing us all a profitable 2nd half. cool
wish u the same
Hajia

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by meshpips(m): 2:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello everyone,

there is a commodity witha lovely setup projected to give reward three times the initial risk. This commodity is just about $40 away from hitting 3 standard deviations above VWAP.

if anyone is open to investing some money on this trade for a 70 -30 profit split, he/she an reach me via whatsapp.

Note: The move might take up until three months to hit profit taking level.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
Mcy56:

Taaaa! Prof thou shall not blaspheme. undecided
God is all powerful and omniscience. He is over all and does whatever pleases Him. Nothing is ever too early or late for Him to do. Reason He's called Kabiyesi.

You're just looking for Pastor Vee's trouble. Did he stop you from pursuing that your banker lady in his church or he's dragging her with you?

I actually meant that God gives time for everything to be sorted out. Some call it patience. Never be in a hurry when God is involved.
I can't stand another polarisation, so I will not allow bankers near my underground bunker... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
DeRuggedProf:
I actually meant that God gives time for everything to be sorted out. Some call it patience. Never be in a hurry when God is involved.
I can't stand another polarisation, so I will not allow bankers near my underground bunker... grin
Never be in a hurry when God is involved. Alright sir......you should have used this simple English instead of that complicated one cos of we night school congregation members na. smiley
"Another banker near your underground bunker" This one don pass my level, phemmie06 abeg, interprete is a need here. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4676) (4677) (4678) (4679) (4680) (4681) (4682) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LILBIMS and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.