Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (5262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879424 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
MoneyMakingOppo:
ARM hot stocks list.

The stocks of Dangote Cement Plc, Zenith Bank Plc, Nestle Plc, Nigerian Breweries Plc, and Seplat Plc are shares of fortune, a report from ARM securities disclosed.
Though, the Nigerian Stock Exchange closed on a negative for the first time in 2020 with the NSE All share Index (ASI) declining by 2.65% from 29,628.84 last week Monday to 28, 843.53 index points by close of trading on Friday, the stockbroking firm is optimistic that the stocks would give their investors expected returns on investment (ROI).

Meanwhile, gains were seen across the Brewers (4.89%), Construction (2.64%) and Insurance (0.54%) sectors.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This guy has picked up article from the old school of "buy hold and die"

He did not know that we are now in the school of the "double sword" (apologies to Miyamoto Musashi). We now combine Technical with Fundamental analysis, plus some others like inter market analysis among others. reading things like this always make me laugh in Japanese grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
owoblow77:
He also said bruh Agba and sister Mercy should hold the night vigils.
Chai!! shocked
This is a case of putting cat and mouse in same place. I no gree. I commot my hand from your vigil. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Added more units...
Zenith, GT and Nestle...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Access, Zenith, UBA, GT, Afriprud, UBN, FCMB still closed a bit higher despite the tense dumping and grabbing witnessed.
FBN .......very mixed reactions but still closed lower with 15kobo.
It's well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mcy56:
Access, Zenith, UBA, GT, Afriprud, UBN, FCMB still closed a bit higher despite the tense dumping and grabbing witnessed.
FBN .......very mixed reactions but still closed lower with 15kobo.
It's well.

I need Jaiz and Unity @ 50k each. Make una helep me do the needful cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockish(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Agbalowomeri:
Issa Mystery grin

This venture is a mystery indeed. Pls tell me when the heat is no longer bearable. I mean, if you start selling down ur uacn, tell me to sell. I bought it cause you used all your fund to buy only it. Pls care for a brother. One love
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
stockish:

This venture is a mystery indeed. Pls tell me when the heat is no longer bearable. I mean, if you start selling down ur uacn, tell me to sell. I bought it cause you used all your fund to buy only it. Pls care for a brother. One love

Okay bros, will alert
Not likely anytime soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
PETERiCHY:
We have peacefully relaunched back to UACN @8.10k.

N8.00k junction used to be a VERY STOCK SUPPORT.

LOCO, AGBA & other BARGAIN HUNTER TAKE NOTE! grin Maka ndi Utaa

*ThE OcToPuS*

Queued up @ #8.05 but it didn't get to my turn. Will queue up at sub #8 2moro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
owoblow77:
Bruh Witches, I have an update. Bruh Veecovee has suggested that he will bear the sacrifice to the point where the 3 roads meet. He also said bruh Agba and sister Mercy should hold the night vigils.

alone?
Agba (aka koboko) helping all the women since 1914
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
bigjay01:

Queued up @ #8.05 but it didn't get to my turn. Will queue up at sub #8 2moro

If UACN cancels their planning splitting of subsidiaries, what will be your take on the stock? Just asking for myself incase UACN drops to my comfort zone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Willie2015:

Bros Just leave that sector... The wahala for brewery sector.. Is longer than River Nile....
I guess as much. International Breweries is even worse. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
arduino:

I need Jaiz and Unity @ 50k each. Make una helep me do the needful cheesy cheesy

Patient...... You will get your desire met grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
pluto09:

Patient...... You will get your desire met grin

When it finally come to him, he will run back and still wait..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Although Pre-tax profit grew 5% y/y to N8.1bn, the loss of N15.3bn emanating from discontinued operations (UPDC), wiped off the Pre-tax Profit, resulting in a Net loss of N9.2bn in FY 2019. We, however, reiterate our view that the unbundling exercise embarked upon by the firm will enable UACN to deliver more value to shareholders as the results of UPDC (which was a loss-making subsidiary with Pre-tax loss of N9.2bn as of FY 2018) will no longer be consolidated into that of UACN.

We recall that headwinds from the real estate business (UPDC) has been a major drag to the overall performance of UACN. In 2018, UPDC contributed just 3% to Group Revenue of N78.7bn, however, non-cash impairments and losses on asset sales which amounted to N10.2bn, plunged UACN to its first Pre-Tax Loss of N5.5bn in over a decade.

We have a target price of N17.0/s on UACN with a BUY recommendation

https://nairametrics.com/2020/02/05/uacn-grows-revenue-by-10-to-n83-9-billion/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
Brent at 56+. Likely going to 57.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Delords:
Hi all.

Please, what are your takes on Nestle?
Hold or Sell to come in later? I know it depends on what price I bought but I need a general overview of the instrument, the final decision is mine.
Just want to be sure that I'm not missing anything.
RabbiDoracle

When is the anticipated FYE report coming out? Lady Mcy56

Got some stakes in it.

Thanks in advance

cc :
Agbalowomeri
Aremso
Bigjay01
Peterichy
Chibuking81
mendes911
bigjay01 & others

Nestle is not a bad stock, but I won't advise a young man or newbies to buy Nestle.

90% of the shareholders are retirees and they bought way back at N5.00.

I bought mine in 1999 for between N19 and N20 although I have sold more than 90% of my holdings to buy other stocks.

It is a defensive stock that won't disappoint you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hisexcellency34: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Breaking News: SEC, Oando Opts For Out Of Court Settlement
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ibrahim505(m): 4:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Nestle is not a bad stock, but I won't advise a young man or newbies to buy Nestle.

I bought mine in 1999 for between N19 and N20 although I have sold more than 90% of my holdings to buy other stocks.

A promising stock. You must have regrets selling it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Summary:
If you are a Marlian, don't buy...... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:

Shuu out of court bawo?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 4:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
FAKE NEWS
hisexcellency34:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Delords: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

Papa Emma, thank you and God bless.

I am a retiree trying to adapt to the modern system. No means of earning to buy more as stated by RabbiDoracle but to build on what I have.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ibrahim505:

A promising stock. You must have regrets selling it

You move on. I promised myself NOT to ever regret my investment actions, you loss some, you gain some. The most important thing is to make sure your gains exceed your losses.

I sold at around N900, not bad for a stock I bought for N20 and got 1 for 4 bonus and another 1 for 5 bonus although I still have abiut 300 units left

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
I was here today . one love .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You move on. I promised myself NOT to ever regret my investment actions, you loss some, you gain some. The most important thing is to make sure your gains exceed your losses.

I sold at around N900, not bad for a stock I bought for N20 and got 1 for 4 bonus and another 1 for 5 bonus although I still have abiut 300 units left

This is massive gain Sir.

Am sure where you invested the Nestle looths are also increasing yields in return
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Delords:

Papa Emma, thank you and God bless.

I am a retiree trying to adapt to the modern system. No means of earning to buy more as stated by RabbiDoracle but to build on what I have.

You need more of a regular and steady income from your investment in form of dividends. Nestle won't disappoint but the dividend yield is low.

If you don't mind real estate, I will advise you to buy UPDC REIT the dividend yield is currently over 18%.

I bought more units at N3.10k today, paid dividend of 58k last year, been consistent with dividend payment in the last 7 years.

Just bought 2 additional properties, bought Kingway building Marina from UPDC for N3.4 billion and invested another N600 million on a hostel at Lagos Business School

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
ukay2:

This is massive gain Sir.

Am sure where you invested the Nestle looths are also increasing yields in return

Sold around 2014 and 2016, bought more units of Zenith, UBA, United Capital, Red Star Express, FBN Presco and Treasury Bills.

Most of the investments have given between 50% and 150% capital appreciation excluding dividends

Dividends have given between 40% and 100% of the fund invested about 5 years ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:58pm On Feb 05, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You need more of a regular and steady income from your investment in form of dividends. Nestle won't disappoint but the dividend yield is low.

If you don't mind real estate, I will advise to buy UPDC REIT the dividend yield is currently over 18%.

I bought more units at N3.10k today, paid dividend of 58k last year, been consistent with dividend payment in the last 7 years.

I Just bought 2 additional properties, bought Kingway building Marina from UPDC for N3.4 billion and invested another N600 million on a hostel at Lagos Business School

Chai see men for this forum o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

You are a FINANCIAL KIDNAPPER.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
mendes911:

If UACN cancels their planning splitting of subsidiaries, what will be your take on the stock? Just asking for myself incase UACN drops to my comfort zone.

Kasala go burst ooo.

I will re-calibrate and wait at the #1 region.

DFM comes to mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Agbalowomeri:

Chai see men for this forum o

UPDC REIT bought the property from UPDC.

UPDC does not have cash, so the company is selling its assets, unlike UPDC REIT that is cash rich.

UPDC REIT is managed by FSDH Asset Management, the trustees to the REIT are FBN Trustees and United Capital Trustees.

UPDC owns 64% of the REIT, but doesn't manage the assets and funds of the REIT. But the REIT pays professional fees to UPDC for the management of the properties
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
ihedioramma:
I was here today . one love .

One love brother grin grin grin

We dey miss you. Visit here more often. Let us share your time with betting thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5259) (5260) (5261) (5262) (5263) (5264) (5265) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Owoblowblow, kdaddy, ucvin, ogoo4real, adamx23(m), ositadima1(m), Ginalex(f) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.