Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,194 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065628 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

thank you my oga
Anytime.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 10:25am On Jun 05, 2013
remember that the stock market involves risk and the more your risk capacity, the more your gains
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jposuagwu: 10:31am On Jun 05, 2013
I see Okomu selling above N100 by March 2014 and Presco selling above N80 by same period, if Govt follows through to what they have determined to do to protect local Crude Palm Producers. Business will boom for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:25am On Jun 05, 2013
The order I gave to meristem in respect of May&Baker was not executed yesterday for reasons they failed to explain. This may be a devine intervention anyway.

This is because I have just discovered that apart from the fact that the the company has been in debt, it is at present looking for more debt to aggravate it's condition of indebtedness.

There is no gainsaying the fact that it is an age-long brand with long lasting production of indispensable medical goods. It has not been running at a lose like Neimeth Pharmaceuticals. It's profit after tax even improved over 2012. You also have the opportunity to buy low at #2.43 but this indebtedness and propensity to borrow more has put me in a state of dilemma. Friends ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2013
Toluway: The order I gave to meristem in respect of May&Baker was not executed yesterday for reasons they failed to explain. This may be a devine intervention anyway.

This is because I have just discovered that apart from the fact that the the company has been in debt, it is at present looking for more debt to aggravate it's condition of indebtedness.

There is no gainsaying the fact that it is an age-long brand with long lasting production of indispensable medical goods. It has not been running at a lose like Neimeth Pharmaceuticals. It's profit after tax even improved over 2012. You also have the opportunity to buy low at #2.43 but this indebtedness and propensity to borrow more has put me in a state of dilemma. Friends ?

Almost every business borrows,
the issue is how they use the money and if they can pay back
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2013
Looking at the daily chart reveals to me that Skye Bank might want to reverse at #4.75. I might be incorrect though.

Right or no right issue, I think Transcorps at #1.23 was a good price as at yesterday. It seems to be at its support level. I am still summoning the courage to enter. Pls help!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2013
Toluway: Looking at the daily chart reveals to me that Skye Bank might want to reverse at #4.75. I might be incorrect though.

Right or no right issue, I think Transcorps at #1.23 was a good price as at yesterday. It seems to be at its support level. I am still summoning the courage to enter. Pls help!

rights are selling at 1naira
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
jposuagwu: I see Okomu selling above N100 by March 2014 and Presco selling above N80 by same period, if Govt follows through to what they have determined to do to protect local Crude Palm Producers. Business will boom for them.
Living in Hopeville....
My eyes are on those stocks anyway. At the right prices I will swing my cutlasses
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Toluway: The order I gave to meristem in respect of May&Baker was not executed yesterday for reasons they failed to explain. This may be a devine intervention anyway.

do you use limit or market price? Dont forget stocks can be unavailable sometimes and YOU should learn that they're not trading directly with your money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2013

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2013

do you use limit or market price? Dont forget stocks can be unavailable sometimes and YOU should learn that they're not trading directly with your money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thank you bigx. I heard something about the right issue recently on this forum, but i didnt know there is already a price tag with it. Very good at that price. Please what is the date of coomencement of the right issue ?. Talking about Transcorps.

AS regards Meritrade, I used 'market price'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frcxs(m): 1:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Whats happening at union bank people, that stock is flying. Can anybody please tell us what is going on.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Toluway: Thank you bigx. I heard something about the right issue recently on this forum, but i didnt know there is already a price tag with it. Very good at that price. Please what is the date of coomencement of the right issue ?. Talking about Transcorps.

It was to end 31st last month but I think they extended it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
I just remember i cant benefit from Transcorps Right Issue because i have no shares there. Please Leaders, now that i want to buy its stocks, how can i benefit from the intending leveraged price of #1. Must i buy at the market price? When will the Right Issue commence? Kindly enlighten me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
Thanks Bigx. In that case, will the market price get down to that $1 because of the price for the Right Issue? What advice do you have for somebody like me who now wants to buy at market price.Excuse my mediocrity.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9jaCrusade: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Talk to your stock broker. I was entitled to some because I hold quite a number there. But I even bought over my priviledge on the floor. As at yesterday, my stock broker told me it sold at a premium of 10k ie 1:10k on the floor from 5k on Monday. SEC allowed the extension because the Rights offer was late when it began. The extension will close this Friday so you may have to ACT FAST. ALL THE BEST.

Toluway: I just remember i cant benefit from Transcorps Right Issue because i have no shares there. Please Leaders, now that i want to buy its stocks, how can i benefit from the intending leveraged price of #1. Must i buy at the market price? When will the Right Issue commence? Kindly enlighten me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
Toluway: Thanks Bigx. In that case, will the market price get down to that $1 because of the price for the Right Issue? What advice do you have for somebody like me who now wants to buy at market price.Excuse my mediocrity.

You cannot buy from the Right Issue since you don't have any Transcorp shares in your portfolio. Your best bet is to buy at a good market price before the uptrend starts. Usually, stock prices are expected to go up after Right Issue but certainly not in all cases. For me, I can't benefit from the Roght Issue but I am waiting with great care for the price to go down more. Who knows, we may eventually buy @N1.00 which is the same as the Right Issue.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2013
Elai147:

You cannot buy from the Right Issue since you don't have any Transcorp shares in your portfolio. Your best bet is to buy at a good market price before the uptrend starts. Usually, stock prices are expected to go up after Right Issue but certainly not in all cases. For me, I can't benefit from the Roght Issue but I am waiting with great care for the price to go down more. Who knows, we may eventually buy @N1.00 which is the same as the Right Issue.

Ask a stockbroker, I think they can bid for unclaimed rights not sure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
jposuagwu: [url][/url]http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-confirms-massive-dumping-of-crude-palm-oil-on-nigeria/149225/[url]

Good News for Okomu and Presco.

Very good. Stakeholders have already protested against reduction of tariff from 35 per cent. Let's hope the government will listen because I still have my eyes on that sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Toluway: Thank you bigx. I heard something about the right issue recently on this forum, but i didnt know there is already a price tag with it. Very good at that price. Please what is the date of coomencement of the right issue ?. Talking about Transcorps.

The Right Issue was extended and I think it was because they failed to realise the expected N13 billion proceeds. Anybody wanting to buy fresh Transcorp shares should wait until after friday 07 June, which is the extension date of the Right Issue to see if it will be successful. I wonder why the Right Issue was not successful the first time- apparently because they got lesser shareholder participation. Oando needed N54.6 billion in Right Issue and they got N62 billion indicating an oversubscription of N8 billion. Transcorp diversification is getting too much ooo. I wonder when investors will start benefiting from their investment on this coy since most parts of their earnings are used to acquire one thing or the other. Why can't they just settle in one place and allow investors to enjoy their investment? Very soon we will hear that transcorp has acquired a bank and name it "Transcorp Bank". Lmao.. anyway, I am waiting for transcorp @N1.00, Right Issue or no Right Issue. Because even after Right Issue what is the assurance that the downtrend will not continue till it gets to N1.00. Abeg Transcorp shareholders make una no vex, I just wan enter @ awuuf price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
Elai147:

The Right Issue was extended and I think it was because they failed to realise the expected N13 billion proceeds. Anybody wanting to buy fresh Transcorp shares should wait until after friday 07 June, which is the extension date of the Right Issue to see if it will be successful. I wonder why the Right Issue was not successful the first time- apparently because they got lesser shareholder participation. Oando needed N54.6 billion in Right Issue and they got N62 billion indicating an oversubscription of N8 billion. Transcorp diversification is getting too much ooo. I wonder when investors will start benefiting from their investment on this coy since most parts of their earnings are used to acquire one thing or the other. Why can't they just settle in one place and allow investors to enjoy their investment? Very soon we will hear that transcorp has acquired a bank and name it "Transcorp Bank". Lmao.. anyway, I am waiting for transcorp @N1.00, Right Issue or no Right Issue. Because even after Right Issue what is the assurance that the downtrend will not continue till it gets to N1.00. Abeg Transcorp shareholders make una no vex, I just wan enter @ awuuf price.

Oando Rights Issue was oversubscribed by the Owners of Oando, it was an outright failure.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by saibuhari(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
jposuagwu: [url][/url]http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-confirms-massive-dumping-of-crude-palm-oil-on-nigeria/149225/[url]

Very good. Stakeholders have already protested against reduction of tariff from 35 per cent. Let's hope the government will listen because I still have my eyes on that sector.

My brother this is not about protest by Stakeholder. This is coming from the govt directly. The minister of Agriculture is the one speaking. I believe him because he sounds very serious. Fo them to have done that extensive research across the ECOWAS subregion, it means govt is not kidding.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:37pm On Jun 05, 2013
bigx:

Oando Rights Issue was oversubscribed by the Owners of Oando, it was an outright failure.

That is very possible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
saibuhari: jposuagwu: [url][/url]http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fg-confirms-massive-dumping-of-crude-palm-oil-on-nigeria/149225/[url]

My brother this is not about protest by Stakeholder. This is coming from the govt directly. The minister of Agriculture is the one speaking. I believe him because he sounds very serious. Fo them to have done that extensive research across the ECOWAS subregion, it means govt is not kidding.

I know but the government still needs to approve it. That was the minister's opinion but he alone may not be able to fight for us. It was the government's decision to reduce tariff from 35% and they need some iron hands to get them to desist from their plans to reduce tariff.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigx(m): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2013
Elai147:

That is very possible.

A fact, check their allotment document after the issue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2beRich1(m): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
I believe the insurance coys will be warming up with their result very soon.

They have taken so long and we are already entering into the second quarter of the year..

This is bad from the NSE regulators
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
bigx:

are you sure the owners over subscrib how is that posible.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Elai147:

it will never fall to one naira at wost it will head to car park at N1.50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Elai147:

it will never fall to one naira at wost it will head to car park at N1.50.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 5:34pm On Jun 05, 2013
Born 2be Rich: I believe the insurance coys will be warming up with their result very soon.

They have taken so long and we are already entering into the second quarter of the year..

This is bad from the NSE regulators

It has really taken too long and the NSE has issued a warning to the sector in this regard.

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.