Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838196 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
Mpeace:
So FBNH should benefit more from the transaction. Honeywell also owes fidelity bank.

Yes.

Honeywell has a total debt of N73 billion and cash of N24 billion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:42pm On Nov 22, 2021
Several times value investors would identify stocks selling for N10, but are worth N15 based on their intrinsic value which are arrived at after using various metrics and valuation techniques.

The investors would accumulate such stocks with the hope to make a 50% gain in the next 6 months. Rather for 3 years the stock will only fluctuate between N8 and N11, even while earnings were growing and dividends were increasing.

Boom, after the 3rd year the stock will just move from N15 to N45 within 18 months.

It happens in the stock market, and will continue to happen.

Reason why investors should incorporate passive cash flow into their investing and trading strategies.

The passive cash flow gives the investor the staying power to hold on after he is convinced that the stock is selling at a discount. Without the staying power one will be forced to sell at a loss and the market is very brutal, in most cases the stocks sold will start appreciating in price not quite long after one must have sold

The passive cash flow will always generate regular funds which one can use to keep on buying the stock at ridiculously low prices and juicy dividend yields

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 8:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
eziokwunwoko:
Please , Goodevening house members, UAC SHAREHOLDERS, PLEASE WHO HAVE BEEN CREDITED WITH THE FREE UPDCREITS SHARES.
I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY OWN.

Nobody has been credited.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2021
Heishere:

Nobody has been credited.

I have, about 2 months ago.

Check your CSCS online account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Flash360: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2021
Story of my life with FBNH. cry

emmanuelewumi:
Several times value investors would identify stocks selling for N10, but are worth N15 intrinsic value based on various metrics and valuation techniques.

The investors would accumulate such stocks with the hope to make a 50% gain in the next 6 months. Rather for 3 years the stock will only fluctuate between N8 and N11, even while earnings were growing dividends were increasing.

Boom, after the 3rd year the stock will just move from N15 to N45 within 18 months.

It happens in the stock market, and will continue to happen.

Reason why investors should incorporate passive cash flow into their investing and trading strategies.

The passive cash flow gives the investor the staying power to hold on after he is convinced that the stock is selling at a discount. Without the staying power one will be forced to sell at a loss and the market is very brutal, in most cases the stocks sold will start appreciating in price not quite long after one must have sold

The passive cash flow will also generate regular funds which one can use to keep on buying the stock at ridiculously low prices

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2021
Flash360:
Story of my life with FBNH. cry

Is FBNH not a one off thing like Honeywell plc now...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:16pm On Nov 22, 2021
ukay2:

I have, about 2 months ago.

Check your CSCS online account.

That was the one from UAC Property Development Company, we have not seen the one from UACN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
ukay2:

Is FBNH not a one off thing like Honeywell plc now...

United Capital nko, Vitafoam nko
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 12:46am On Nov 23, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

The shares of the core Investor in under a lien because of their debt. I think Flour Mills is buy the shares of the core Investors that was placed on a lien by First Bank

Thank you sir! That's what I am trying to understand/highlight, so we tasere units holders has no immediate benefit as no money is coming into our account in the form of buy out grin so we should just ride
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by drills: 4:13am On Nov 23, 2021
When is UACN distributing the UPDC rate. Which date is the cut off date? Can I buy UACN now and get the REIT?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apokan200(m): 5:29am On Nov 23, 2021
Is it advisable to buy shares through trove or bamboo please
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:45am On Nov 23, 2021
yMcy56:
NB PLC
No one is talking about this Company.......
The rate at which the parent company and the foreign partners are buying into it, can't it be a candidate of delisting in future?

Can someone please share any info /update on it if you have??

Also, is there a way we can identify the companies that may be candidates of delisting in future??

Oga CP and Oga Onegentleguy abeg help out here o............Can remember you mentioning some metrics in some of these companies' reports that are pointer to this...... sad

BTW, Happy Birthday in arrears to Oga @Onegentleguy ........Many happy returns! LL&P. smiley

Dear my Bday was on the 29th of October and your putting this up nearly 3 weeks later. ...you have done noble though. smiley wink
Thank you for wishing me well.

Trust your doing ok and keeping safe?
Do take care of you.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:04am On Nov 23, 2021
I just published an article with the title:

"A BANK AND TWO FLOUR MILLING COMPANY"
...breaking down the proposed part acquisition of HONEYWELL FLOUR MILLS (HFM) by FLOURMILLS NIG PLC (FMN) following the recent FIRST BANK (FBNH) insider brouhaha. ...the winners, the loser!

It's published on booksie, the UK blog medium and the personal finance section of some select national dailies.

You may wish to read through by using the link below;
https://www.booksie.com/663035-a-bank-and-2-flour-milling-company

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 6:55am On Nov 23, 2021
apokan200:
Is it advisable to buy shares through trove or bamboo please

use passfolio if its foreign stocks
and Mc if its local stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2021
THIS MORNING, IT WAS CREDITED TO MY CSCS
eziokwunwoko:
Please , Goodevening house members, UAC SHAREHOLDERS, PLEASE WHO HAVE BEEN CREDITED WITH THE FREE UPDCREITS SHARES.
I AM YET TO RECEIVE MY OWN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

That was the one from UAC Property Development Company, we have not seen the one from UACN

I think the one from UACN has been credited.

I just saw it in CSCS account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Heishere: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:

You are correct. Just checked my CSCS account and it is there
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:00pm On Nov 23, 2021
Ekuu Mkt o

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
MTNN LAUNCHES EQUITY BOOK BUILD FOR INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS.....
Retail fixed price for retailers to follow after......

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/34609_MTN_NIGERIA_COMMUNICATIONS_PLC%20MTN_LAUNCHES_EQUITY_BOO.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please has anyone on redstarex or ftncocoa received their bonus shares?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2021
emmasoft:

This is what is happening:

There is just only two shareholders involved with one buyer.
The minority shareholders is to watch how things will play out, but from fundamentals point of view shareholders in Honeywell flourmills should be happy because the buyer is of a higher value than where they are currently.

FMN is buying holdings of two big shareholders in Honeywell flourmill
ie from Honeywell group Ltd and FBN.
The majority shareholder in Honeywell flourmill will change and that will change the ownership structure and in turn the administrative and corporate governance structure.

I am also seeing the possibility of Flour mill buying us out in cash or assimilating into the main coy via share exchange like happened in CCNN & BUA. Or is HONYFLOUR going to continue as a separate entity afterwards?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by libartay(f): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
currentprice:
Ekuu Mkt o

grin

Sir has the rain come or it's just drizzling? smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2021
Marketapprentic:

I am also seeing the possibility of Flour mill buying us out in cash or assimilating into the main coy via share exchange like happened in CCNN & BUA. Or is HONYFLOUR going to continue as a separate entity afterwards?

Yes. As you mentioned they have the three options:

Buy out minority shareholders
Do share exchange at an agreed ratio
Honeywell operating as a separate entity and a subsidiary
The option they agree on will definitely be what will be to their advantage. The owners always put their interest first because to do business you have to mean business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Marketapprentic:

I think las las, Flour Mills will buy out the minority shareholders OR merge with Honeywell and allocate FMN shares to minority shareholders in form of share conversion in ratio distribution.

Presently 71.69% acquisition from Honeywell Plc + 5.06% from FBNH....... totalling 76.75%

Remaining minority owns mere 23.25%.
There might be need for rebranding .........

Was posted here sometimes ago but many didn't agree to this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2021
OBAGADAFFI:
Pls when again was the qualification Date for the REIT?
Was it announced separately?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2021
yMcy56:

I think las las, Flour Mills will buy out the minority shareholders OR merge with Honeywell and allocate FMN shares to minority shareholders in form of share conversion in ratio distribution.

Presently 71.69% acquisition from Honeywell Plc + 5.06% from FBNH....... totalling 76.75%

Remaining minority owns mere 23.25%.
There might be need for rebranding .........

**Honeywell may not be less than N7 again after everything is concluded.......either as a family of FMN or as a separate one.
Was posted here sometimes ago but many didn't agree to this.

Yes ooooo, I for say oooo. And it seems that the price that they are buying from Oba is above #10? Maybe #13 or #14. So they should know what to do to us the tasere units holders grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2021
yMcy56:
BTW, what's driving Honeywell may purely not be based on fundamentals but something outside it.
Oba is facing different debt challenges, he may want to use what he has to get himself out of the debtors nets........and Honeywell coy readily comes to mind.
The rush for Honeywell was/is aggressive, so insiders may know what we don't know yet. D
Sept 02.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2021
Marketapprentic:

Yes ooooo, I for say oooo. And it seems that the price that they are buying from Oba is above #10? Maybe #13 or #14. So they should know what to do to us the tasere units holders grin

Buying from Oba keh, there is a lien on his First Bank shares, Honeywell shares, Airtel shares and his hotel. The proceeds of the liquidation of the Investments will go to First Bank

First Bank is not in the business of managing a Flour Mill business, so CBN invited FMN into the equation. I think CBN will make the deal to succeed. Emefiele and Zenith Bank have been doing business with FMN for the past 30 years. There is a Zenith bank branch at their Eric Moore factory sef.

Otudeko is indebted to First Bank, Honeywell Flour Mills is also indebted to First Bank and both of them ie Otudeko and Honeywell have been struggling to liquidate the debt for ages.

Oba's personal indebtedness to First Bank is over N70 billion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Buying from Oba keh, there is a lien on his First Bank shares, Honeywell shares, Airtel shares and his hotel. The proceeds of the liquidation of the Investments will go to First Bank

First Bank is not in the business of managing a Flour Mill business, so CBN invited FMN into the equation. I think CBN will make the deal to succeed. Emefiele and Zenith Bank have been doing business with FMN for the past 30 years. There is a Zenith bank branch at their Eric Moore factory sef.

Otudeko is indebted to First Bank, Honeywell Flour Mills is also indebted to First Bank and both of them ie Otudeko and Honeywell have been struggling to liquidate the debt for ages.

Big men and debts.
What was he thinking?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2021
Marketapprentic:

Lol. Pls don't take me for my words o, it's just speculations.
Iit may be true, near true or not.
Final decision lies with FMN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Marketapprentic: 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Nawaooo grin. Anyways everyday for the thief, one day na for the owner. My boss, thank you for this.

Abeg FLOUR MILL should just absolve us and give us that one in exchange grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6532) (6533) (6534) (6535) (6536) (6537) (6538) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.