Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,483 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877741 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Just got my total dividends. Good reprieve.
FBNH next and then we start counting down to interim dividends.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Approval for delisting to be sought at Courteville's AGM forthcoming
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mpeace:

Got my Total dividend too...
Gat to manage am like that ...
I think say price go don reach N400 by now..
But Mr Mkt no send me..
Still holdin on .......hopin for a miracle..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

(1) they continue to hike rates, they crush the consumers the more and kill businesses. And this collapses the spending habits of ordinary Americans as they grapple with hunger, higher energy cost and social unrest.

(2) they abandon the rate hike and start to cut rates instead and give out stimulus checks again. And this will create an increased money supply further causing more rush for available goods and services (presuming that China continues to restrict the supply of goods). This causes hyperinflation in no time.

Only China has the tuber of yam and the knife in this case. US seems relegated.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting." ~Sun Tzu, The Art of War

USA will probably get out of this with a few bruises. They practically invented modern economic theory. The people who will suffer are the emerging markets (expecially the ones low on d scale).

Lumping all the so called emerging markets together under the same canopy is not fair... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2022
@ Pa Emma I lost my loved one and I am the next of kin to his account at Union Bank and other assests
Can Meristem Registrars & Probate Services handle such services incase if I want to do the transfer of the fund to my account and other assets as the beneficiary.

Or should I use the state probate office but if they can handle such services I will prefer to use them.i need clarifications
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slimdove:
@ Pa Emma I lost my loved one and I am the next of kin to his account at Union Bank and other assests
Can Meristem Registrars & Probate Services handle such services incase if I want to do the transfer of the fund to my account and other assets as the beneficiary.

Or should I use the state probate office but if they can handle such services I will prefer to use them.i need clarifications

They can't transfer to you without a valid will from your loved one.

Without a will from your loved one, you will need a letter of administration.

Meristem probate services can assist you with the letter of administration and the transfer of the assets to the spouse, children and other relatives of your loved one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 5:13pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slimdove:

Did he leave a Will or did he die intestate?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2022
emmanuelewumi:

They can't transfer to you without a valid will from your loved one.

Without a will from your loved one, you will need a letter of administration.

Meristem probate services can assist you with the letter of administration and the transfer of the assets to the spouse, children and other relatives of your loved one

I am talking about my father,he doesn't have a will and I needed meristem probate services direct contact since they have refused to reply my mails or contact of any of their staff to know how they can assist me with letter of administration.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2022
Harvestock01:

Did he leave a Will or did he die intestate?

Stays in South East
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slimdove:

Stays in South East

He's asking if the deceased had a Will or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slimdove:

Stays in South East

That question you replied is simply saying did he leave a write his will before he died or he died without a will?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2022
Slimdove:

I am talking about my father,he doesn't have a will and I needed meristem probate services direct contact since they have refused to reply my mails or contact of any of their staff to know how they can assist me with letter of administration.

They can't transfer to unless it was stated in his will.

Meristem probate services will help the family to get a letter of administration and all his children, wife and siblings will get share from his estate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mpeace:
Got JBERGER. TGIF.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2022
Jay Powell: "Rapid changes are taking place in the global monetary system that may affect the international role of the dollar."

A US central bank digital currency is being examined to "help the US dollar's international standing."

~15th June 2022, at June FOMC

E clear na!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2022
ositadima1:

USA will probably get out of this with a few bruises. They practically invented modern economic theory. The people who will suffer are the emerging markets (expecially the ones low on d scale).

Lumping all the so called emerging markets together under the same canopy is not fair... grin

Population in developed market economies is assimed to be 1.18b people in 2022.

World population is assumed to be 8b people.

Anything not in the DMs should be classed under developing and underdeveloped economies (frontier + EMs). And they are 85% of the global population.

The game is changing fast. DMs are clutching onto the last straw.

I see a willful rejection of currencies as countries choose who they trade with. Just as Russians did, you want to sell oil or gas, "No dollar please" . Pay in gold or yuan.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 18, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

When USD fluctuates up and down causing crisis and devaluation in other countries, that is when the world will need to come together and find another common currency to use. Maybe a global digital currency as opposed to paper currency where you can't hide the paper under a mattress like me grin grin This will be the second 'Bretton Woods' agreement. But it will not be an easy agreement because China, India, Russia, Turkey and many strong EMs will want a neutral currency that will not be weaponised.

Post on August 16, 2020.

Happening right now.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by okafor67(f): 7:14am On Jun 18, 2022
yMcy56:
NSEMPA is quiet.
It's well o.

* Meanwhile, ZENITH's Dividend yield as at today's closing price, 21.95 is 13.93%......The stock with highest dividend yield in NSE so far......
* Followed by GTCO; 13.86%@21.50
* Followed by UBA 13.16% @7.55
* Followed by MANSARD 11.74% @2.04
** Next: UCAP 11.63% @13; FIDELITY 10.63% @3.26: ACCESS 10.47% @9.55

One question. I thought wapco was the company with the highest dividend yield last year. I am planning on investing heavily in them . What do u think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by okafor67(f): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2022
BabsO2:

Looking closely,

GTCO & UBA had significant net dumping by top fund managers based on this limited snapshots. Those with Morningstar premium access will see more. But this is fair enough info I guess.

While FBNH seem to have gotten a confidence vote from MAZI.

Not a bad idea to take these free snapshots monthly to get an idea of what some analysts holding peoples funds are doing.
Please what is Morningstar premium access and how can one get it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:25am On Jun 18, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Population in developed market economies is assimed to be 1.18b people in 2022.

World population is assumed to be 8b people.

Anything not in the DMs should be classed under developing and underdeveloped economies (frontier + EMs). And they are 85% of the global population.

Looks like the 80/20 rule is at play, the Pareto principle.

RabbiDoracle:

The game is changing fast. DMs are clutching onto the last straw.

The game is changing but not fast enough.

DM still lead by big margins in the fields of solid institutions, innovation and tech. Beneath the surface tech runs d world.

My layman opinion.

Problem with USA is their need to dominate d world. I see USA becoming more specialized.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gentop1: 9:11am On Jun 18, 2022
Good morning, can you give more details, what going in the global currency space? Thank you

uote author=ositadima1 post=113910026]

DM still lead by big margins in the fields of solid institutions, innovation and tech. Beneath the surface tech runs d world.

My layman opinion.

Problem with USA is their need to dominate d world. I see USA becoming more specialized.

[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2022
ositadima1:

My layman opinion.

Yes, Pareto principle.

You are not seeing the game changing events. You said DMs are leading in tech, and that tech runs the world. You seem to be missing alot of shows going on in this Ukraine war.

Ukraine is the world leading producer of highly purified neon gas used in making of chips. They produce 70% of the global highly purified neon gas. Without neon, no chip! Without chips, there is no tech industry!

Now Russia has taken over the Eastern part of Ukraine where all those steel plants that produce those gases are. And those Eastern parts are where Ukrainian agricultural belt is. So severe chip shortage to the tech industry and hunger to the world would result.

That is why you see US, EU, Japan and other western allies battle with Russia because that single gas is the soul of the tech industry. This battle isn't just about Ukraine. It is to save the tech industry which russia has taken easily. With this simple thing I have explained, tech industry can be marked down to zero once restriction starts on who gets neon gas or not based on Russian order.

When you see events like war happening, just don't look at the headlines. Look at games being played on the ground. The next front that could be opened up is this Taiwan - China which is brewing now and could get very bad seriously. This is another semiconductor nation. US will want to go all in on Taiwan because if it is taken, tech will be dictated by China or Russia. But US and EU seems weakened due to huge spendings from covid. And now you have increased commodity prices where countries will have to start supporting their citizens (equates to more spending) . Then will any sane country add war cost to these already ballooned costs?

In Chess, EU and US are in Zugzwang.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 18, 2022
An example of the Zugzwang EU and US got themselves into is to ban Russian oil and gas and this led to the closure of some manufacturing companies in their countries, high energy cost, inflating finished good cost, huge income squeeze, financial crisis and poorer standard of living. Wait till you see those who can't bear the pain start to rampage on the streets.

Zugzwang : you must make a move on the board. You can't decline to make a move. You make your move and you are in deep shit. Material losses start to pile up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:11am On Jun 18, 2022
RabbiDoracle:
An example of the Zugzwang EU and US got themselves into is to ban Russian oil and gas and this led to the closure of some manufacturing companies in their countries, high energy cost, inflating finished good cost, huge income squeeze, financial crisis and poorer standard of living. Wait till you see those who can't bear the pain start to rampage on the streets.

Zugzwang : you must make a move on the board. You can't decline to make a move. You make your move and you are in deep shit. Material losses start to pile up.

What if I surrender?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2022
Agbalowomeri:

What if I surrender?

Perfect! And it is game over.

So in the context of world event, can EU and US surrender?

In a Zugzwang situation, you can play on with many pieces lost but hope and pray that your opponent makes a mistake. Then you turn the table around.

In this case, we watch to see if Russia and China will make a flaw. So far, these are purely strategic positional plays.

China wants to force them to seize their funds. And if US and EU freezes China's assets, then Oso Abiola has started in all Western assets. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:39am On Jun 18, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Perfect! And it is game over.

So in the context of world event, can EU and US surrender?

In a Zugzwang situation, you can play on with many pieces lost but hope and pray that your opponent makes a mistake. Then you turn the table around.

In this case, we watch to see if Russia and China will make a flaw. So far, these are purely strategic positional plays.

China wants to force them to seize their funds. And if US and EU freezes China's assets, then Oso Abiola has started in all Western assets. grin grin grin

The West and America just thrive on crime. How do you freeze assets of countries or people who have come to invest in your country?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ballzproblemm: 12:47pm On Jun 18, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Post on August 16, 2020.
Happening right now.
one currency? new world order
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:11pm On Jun 18, 2022
Last post on Crypto thread now... grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2022
https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Bears-Burst-Back-Onto-The-Scene.html

Oil prices plunged on Friday morning as fears of a recession outweighed growing geopolitical threats to supply.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2022
okafor67:

Please what is Morningstar premium access and how can one get it

It's part of their website that is not free that you have to pay for. Don't know the cost. It should be on their website. For someone investing mostly in Naija stock paying for premium is most likely not worth it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2022
Bitcoins fall to $18k.
Na wa oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by omosuji(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Yes, Pareto principle.

You are not seeing the game changing events. You said DMs are leading in tech, and that tech runs the world. You seem to be missing alot of shows going on in this Ukraine war.

Ukraine is the world leading producer of highly purified neon gas used in making of chips. They produce 70% of the global highly purified neon gas. Without neon, no chip! Without chips, there is no tech industry!

Now Russia has taken over the Eastern part of Ukraine where all those steel plants that produce those gases are. And those Eastern parts are where Ukrainian agricultural belt is. So severe chip shortage to the tech industry and hunger to the world would result.

That is why you see US, EU, Japan and other western allies battle with Russia because that single gas is the soul of the tech industry. This battle isn't just about Ukraine. It is to save the tech industry which russia has taken easily. With this simple thing I have explained, tech industry can be marked down to zero once restriction starts on who gets neon gas or not based on Russian order.

When you see events like war happening, just don't look at the headlines. Look at games being played on the ground. The next front that could be opened up is this Taiwan - China which is brewing now and could get very bad seriously. This is another semiconductor nation. US will want to go all in on Taiwan because if it is taken, tech will be dictated by China or Russia. But US and EU seems weakened due to huge spendings from covid. And now you have increased commodity prices where countries will have to start supporting their citizens (equates to more spending) . Then will any sane country add war cost to these already ballooned costs?

In Chess, EU and US are in Zugzwang.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2022
Economic World War III

(1) (2) (3) ... (6723) (6724) (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pesuzok(m), NL1960, Palomadove, Hajicairo(m), Niyijac, allabouttolu, Digitron, Locotrader(m), unite4real, Agbalowomeri, Mpeace(m), SA44LA44(m), kdaddy, Krisuba, Boshins, Streetinvestor2, sterlingD(m), chuksnnaemeka and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.