Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6728) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10878920 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) ... (7751) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 2:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
Harvestock01:

Letter of Administration (LA as it is generally called) is not prepared by a lawyer! It is prepared by the Probate Registrar of the State High Court.

Your surest bet is to approach the Probate Registry. It takes between 3 and 4 months before it's finally issued. If a lawyer is handling the processing for you it takes longer because of the back and forth of providing one more information or the other. It also saves you from unnecessary costs and fees. It's not every lawyer that's familiar with the process but they won't tell you and won't give it the attention it requires.

Thank you for pointing this out.

That means he has 3 options:

1. A laywer
2. Meristem
3. He can do it himself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ballzproblemm: 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mpeace:
By buying low and selling high. When ever your see your target stock falling, wait till its done falling and buy. Sell when it rises.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otomatic(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mpeace:
By buying low and selling high. When ever your see your target stock falling, wait till its done falling and buy. Sell when it rises.

How do you know when it's done falling, to buy?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Phlinx:
I didn't know WAPCO was this volatile

Even Nestle get its own volatility... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
otomatic:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by snipesdam(m): 2:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
If your a Forex trader and have need for Ninjatrader 8 orderflow. I'm your plug for a small fee. Contact me on Telegram: @snipesdam

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
thesilentone:
Not a good sign technically for a number of our favourite banks - GT, ZENITH, FBNH.

The h-pattern on the weekly is not ideal.

FBNH needs to hold 10.90. Thin structure all the way to 9

Do your DD.

FBNH closed at #9 today. Less than 10 trading days since my first post about this. Next support 8 - 8.25; 7.70.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
otomatic:

Thats where TA comes in. You employ your knowledge of technical analysis.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Dum20:

If your loved one did not leave a will behind. You and your brothers will become administrators of his estate if you have brothers.

If you are only son, you need to process Letter of Administration (LA).

Lawyers usually prepare LA. It is advisable to use a lawyer in the same state that your loved one lived and died in.

You can also use Meristem. Compare what the 2 will charge you and use the one you can afford.

They will explain the process to you.

It could take months to process
Thank boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Slimdove: 5:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
I appreciate @ harvestock1 and Dharpzee for your contributions
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Yes, Pareto principle.

You are not seeing the game changing events. You said DMs are leading in tech, and that tech runs the world. You seem to be missing alot of shows going on in this Ukraine war.

Ukraine is the world leading producer of highly purified neon gas used in making of chips. They produce 70% of the global highly purified neon gas. Without neon, no chip! Without chips, there is no tech industry!

Now Russia has taken over the Eastern part of Ukraine where all those steel plants that produce those gases are. And those Eastern parts are where Ukrainian agricultural belt is. So severe chip shortage to the tech industry and hunger to the world would result.

That is why you see US, EU, Japan and other western allies battle with Russia because that single gas is the soul of the tech industry. This battle isn't just about Ukraine. It is to save the tech industry which russia has taken easily. With this simple thing I have explained, tech industry can be marked down to zero once restriction starts on who gets neon gas or not based on Russian order.

When you see events like war happening, just don't look at the headlines. Look at games being played on the ground. The next front that could be opened up is this Taiwan - China which is brewing now and could get very bad seriously. This is another semiconductor nation. US will want to go all in on Taiwan because if it is taken, tech will be dictated by China or Russia. But US and EU seems weakened due to huge spendings from covid. And now you have increased commodity prices where countries will have to start supporting their citizens (equates to more spending) . Then will any sane country add war cost to these already ballooned costs?

In Chess, EU and US are in Zugzwang.

Not really.

Below is an excerpt from some site, it is up to you reader to verify its veracity.

Neon gas is a byproduct of steelmaking, and it is further refined to 99.99% purity in order to be used to produce semiconductors. It is used in the lithography process which transfers a semiconductor circuit design to a substrate, like a silicon wafer.

The nuance that has been missed is that neon is only used in deep ultraviolet (DUV) machines, not in the bleeding-edge, extreme ultraviolet (EUV) machines that are necessary to manufacture the most advanced semiconductors for smartphones, computing systems, and artificial intelligence applications.

The more obvious and important detail is that neon gas is a byproduct of steelmaking, which means there are several countries around the world capable of increasing the production of neon. China, India, South Korea, the United States, and even Japan come to mind...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
ositadima1:

Not really.

[s]I am not posting for likes or to gerner cheap praise, i don't give a shìt.[/s] I am here to learn.

Below is an excerpt from some site, it is up to you reader to verify its veracity.

Neon gas is a byproduct of steelmaking, and it is further refined to 99.99% purity in order to be used to produce semiconductors. It is used in the lithography process which transfers a semiconductor circuit design to a substrate, like a silicon wafer.

The nuance that has been missed is that neon is only used in deep ultraviolet (DUV) machines, not in the bleeding-edge, extreme ultraviolet (EUV) machines that are necessary to manufacture the most advanced semiconductors for smartphones, computing systems, and artificial intelligence applications.

The more obvious and important detail is that neon gas is a byproduct of steelmaking, which means there are several countries around the world capable of increasing the production of neon. China, India, South Korea, the United States, and even Japan come to mind...

I would have responded sooner but i am in d middle of no where with a very bad internet connection.

USA wouldn't have allowed d war to start in d first place if it was going to cripple them, its a fact, take it or leave it. Instead, the USA facilitated this war to weaken Russia.

So who is posting for likes and to garner cheap praise? Hmmmm... Na wah for some people thought process.

Read about Posco (the largest steel producer in South Korea) and see when they started producing neon gas.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 6:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

So who is posting for likes and to garner cheap praise? Hmmmm... Na wah for some people thought process.

Read about Posco (the largest steel producer in South Korea) and see when they started producing neon gas.

Too late... I was trying to edit that part out, I was not referring to you. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 7:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
E ku market ooooo. Just stay liquid and don’t exposed yourself too much to NSE

My opinion
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tvegas(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
RabbiDoracle:

Chief, I appreciate your analysis but you should review your analysis about how Russia is about to destroy the tech industry etc. What an elder sees Sitting down, a child can never see even if he climbs a tree that proverb applies to Russia and the USA. It will take a concerted effort by the global community to destroy the USA and its dollar.

The relationship between China and USA is symbiotic, destruction of one will affect the other. Who will China produce for if there are no people to buy? If China didn't restrict import outflow during the aggressive years of Trump embargoes, is it UKRAINE or Taiwan war that will cause them to restrict import to the USA?

The United States doesn't answer number one without a reason, that doesn't mean they are perfect or doesn't have evil tendencies . My guess is that the guys in Pentagon have done several scenario analysis on this Ukraine-Russia war.

We may not know how the Russia-Ukraine war ends but it wont destroy the United States like your post suggests. The US is just too big to be destroyed that way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sirgalahad26(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mpeace:
How much do you think one can start with?
I'm a complete newbie in this, tired of crypto
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by goody234: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Wrong thread
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by LordAdam16: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Tvegas:

We may not know how the Russia-Ukraine war ends but it wont destroy the United States like your post suggests. The US is just too big to be destroyed that way.

No civilization on this planet will EVER be too big to be destroyed in piecemeal fashion.

China knows if NATO/US wins out against Russia, they'll be next and no one would have their back. No one.

To be fair, I don't believe the neon gas drawdown by Russia will be cataclysmic for the tech sector. Nevertheless, the world became irreversibly multipolar on February 24, 2022.

Here's the latest from the UK - Chief of General Staff asks troops to "Prepare to fight and beat Russia in a Third World War" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10930527/Prepare-fight-beat-Russia-World-War-Britains-general-warns.html

These f*ckwads are prepared to kill hundreds of millions to preserve their hegemony. You don't make such utterly senseless remarks if you are "too big" to be destroyed.

China is looking at the proxy war, the theft of $300b, NATO war hawks open declaration to expand into the Asia-Pacific, and Pentagon airheads talking about fighting a two-front war. Might as well destroy the arrogant, suicidal Anglo-Saxons and trade with the rest of the World. The US can be replaced. It did not exist 300 years ago.

The Chinese kept the production of silk a state secret for 1000 years. No b today the Chinese start dey trade with enemies. Russia and China are in no hurry. They are not turban-wearing goat herders, the West go chop better breakfast. By the way, this matter just start, na just Volume 1 we dey. Rome did not fall in one year or a decade.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fidtopade: 10:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
Very interesting question.
DeRuggedProf:
Why do people prefer to buy high? undecided
Now, you have very good prices, no one is interested... undecided
When it rises, people will pursue the buses.
Please anyone who has bought today should indicate. Don't come tomorrow saying you bought yesterday... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
The Unipolar world economic order is being tested rigorously as we speak.
At best, the world has slided to pre-90s in terms of world economic hegemony. Russia is not really perturbed by US. Their balance of trade is superb. China is solid. Even India is flexing. USA's power is eroding quickly. Britain is playing catch-up.

Welcome to the new multipolar world order. This world order will also not last long before a true New World Order emerges. This ultimate world order will not be bounded by state borders. Mankind seems to be at war.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dramadiddy(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
sirgalahad26:

How much do you think one can start with?
I'm a complete newbie in this, tired of crypto
I hope you’re not desperate, you somehow sound so. Pls make enough findings, take enough time and research before getting your hands in the dirt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 4:29am On Jun 21, 2022
Seunn11:
The Unipolar world economic order is being tested rigorously as we speak.
At best, the world has slided to pre-90s in terms of world economic hegemony. Russia is not really perturbed by US. Their balance of trade is superb. China is solid. Even India is flexing. USA's power is eroding quickly. Britain is playing catch-up.

Welcome to the new multipolar world order. This world order will also not last long before a true New World Order emerges. This ultimate world order will not be bounded by state borders. Mankind seems to be at war.

I don't blame the West for being arrogant or bossy. When you are the one who contributed more than 90% to the world prosperity over more than a century you did act the same way.

The world is more productive and prosperous because of d west and their contributions, here are a few:

Innovation: Internet, Computers, Modern Algorithms, Communication, Flight, medicine, the scientific process etc.

Economics: Industrialization, Stock exchange and Capitalism, Modern Economic concepts. etc

Institutions: Financial Institutions, Legal Institutions, Administrative Institutions, Formalized Education etc.

You don't overthrow someone like that easily, expecially when they have a finger in every pie that matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2022
fidtopade:
Very interesting question.

They feel their money might be tied down for a long time in a bear market
They don't know if the market has bottomed out and don't want to keep losing money via depreciation
The FOMO effect (fear of missing out) so they like to only join the "winning team"
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fidtopade: 6:39am On Jun 21, 2022
I quite agree with you. There are many good stock available in the market, most especial this time that the bear has taken over the market. Please, can you mention three to five companies that you feel that their share is already trading at the rock bottom price. I just want to relate it with what I have with me, in order to guide me on what to pick with the cash am having with me.
sonofElElyon:

They feel their money might be tied down for a long time in a bear market
They don't know if the market has bottomed out and don't want to keep losing money via depreciation
The FOMO effect (fear of missing out) so they like to only join the "winning team"

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:08am On Jun 21, 2022
fidtopade:
I quite agree with you. There are many good stock available in the market, most especial this time that the bear has taken over the market. Please, can you mention three to five companies that you feel that their share is already trading at the rock bottom price. I just want to relate it with what I have with me, in order to guide me on what to pick with the cash am having with me.

Remember I said above. No one knows rock bottom price.. only that it's trading below fair value and at bargain price.. a tool would be dividend yield vis a vis current price... also consider quarterly results.. obviously zenith is good.. some say gtbank also.. npf microfinance bank probably.. not financial advice.. Do your due diligence... others might also suggest to you.. be ready to wait out the bear market so your investment could be long term or mid at best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 8:35am On Jun 21, 2022
Mpeace:
Thats where TA comes in. You employ your knowledge of technical analysis.

If you don't have TA then buy in tranches keep buying the dip you will not go wrong on any fundamentally sound stock no matter how dip it gets.

Don't wait to buy good stocks, buy good stocks and wait!

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 9:23am On Jun 21, 2022
Fbnh dividend expected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bukkydudu: 10:58am On Jun 21, 2022
Camoready:
Fbnh dividend expected.

I've been checking my phone since for alert.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 12:14pm On Jun 21, 2022
Bukkydudu:

I've been checking my phone since for alert.

Same here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
PETERiCHY:

If you know what BEST for you
Simply CARRY your KAYA and stay on the SIDELINE till after ELECTION

We can only WITNESS a DEAD CAT bounce from now till Q1 2023

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

Elon Musk, Nouriel Roubini and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. have warned of a growing likelihood that the US economy will fall into recession.

Their outlooks will stoke fears of a hard landing for the world’s biggest economy as the Federal Reserve jacks up interest rates to counter the fastest pace of inflation in decades.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-21/elon-musk-says-us-recession-more-likely-than-not-in-near-term?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-tv&utm_content=tv
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2022
PETERiCHY:

Elon Musk, Nouriel Roubini and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. have warned of a growing likelihood that the US economy will fall into recession.

Their outlooks will stoke fears of a hard landing for the world’s biggest economy as the Federal Reserve jacks up interest rates to counter the fastest pace of inflation in decades.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-06-21/elon-musk-says-us-recession-more-likely-than-not-in-near-term?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=facebook&cmpid=socialflow-facebook-tv&utm_content=tv

You forgot to add a meme... grin
NGX stock holders right now.... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2022
They sow in tears, but shall reap in ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6725) (6726) (6727) (6728) (6729) (6730) (6731) ... (7751) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ATPx, Freespirit89(m), ositadima1(m), thebargainhunte, Ades1, Locotrader(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.