Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6965) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881930 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6962) (6963) (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 11:45am On May 04, 2023
vinco82:
EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM HAVE RECEIVED THEIR ZENITH BANK DIVIDEND EXCEPT ME.
THERE IS GOD!
Not the only one. waiting also. e go show face last last so long you have received divy in time past.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:13pm On May 04, 2023
ACCESS
* Over 110M units exchanged hands today again.....
* Access now sighted to be moving up.....
* Now @10.65...
* Looks like the ogas on top are done.....(maybe too early to conclude)

** ACCESS sighted @10.80.......seems the Ogas don release am.... smiley

GTCO
** Not doing badly Ex-Div..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:24pm On May 04, 2023
locodemy:
Pls let someone post the screenshot of chams trade.Still having issues with mytradebook
Greenwich is not doing well with this tradebook of a site! Dem be big boys nah.
Imagine 3/4 days gone without rectifying the issue. undecided

This similar remark was made sometimes ago when the site was down.
Like Iygeal said, I expected that you should have had additional brokerage house by now.

Atlas's Cititrader is there if you don't want to register with Morgan. They have similar site as Morgan but fees may be different. Either or both of them are suitable for your kind of trading.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:36pm On May 04, 2023
ACCESS:
Sighted @10.90.....

GTCO: Sighted @23.95.......Up with +0.90k so far...

STI: The guys are carefully picking in chains of 99,800 units to prevent the price from moving.....
What's their mission??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:38pm On May 04, 2023
yMcy56:
ACCESS:
Sighted @10.90.....

Access don leave uba behind

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:44pm On May 04, 2023
lancee:
don leave uba behind
Lol.
Let's hope it will drag UBA along.....it's cheap for that below N8 junction in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 12:48pm On May 04, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:
What is going on with PRESCO.

I have been wondering too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:49pm On May 04, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol.
Let's hope it will drag UBA along.....it's cheap for that below N8 junction in my opinion.

I hope so ..I dey watch grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:53pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=yMcy56 post=122924038]ACCESS:
Sighted @10.90.....

GTCO: Sighted @23.90.......Up with +0.90k so far...

who dey come for GTco again after dey abandoned it for long ...Hope not institutional nvestors
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:06pm On May 04, 2023
[quote author=lancee post=122924382][/quote]

The improved results released are now making it attractive possibly......
Value investors also buying...

Agba make Una come defend your stock o. grin

Btw, could it be Tony selling off UBA to save Transcorp?? I just dey wonder ni o.
Cos on a usual day, as Access move, UBA too go shake body. He'll likely be back in UBA too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengafaro1986: 2:03pm On May 04, 2023
Hmmm someone is packing this ACCESS grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 2:15pm On May 04, 2023
Any news on ARDOVA....#19.90, traded about 5M+ units
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 2:54pm On May 04, 2023
Please any news about Ardova? Thought they were delisting at 17.38 or so. It touched 19.90 today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:48pm On May 04, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:
Question about secured collateral loans ( I am aware this is not a recommendation of any sort, your personal experience or word of mouth is greatly appreciated though. Currently scouting to see what's out there) . The portfolio will and /or mostly consist of the following
a. MTN b. DANG CEM c. OKOMU d. UNITED CAPITAL e. Zenith f. BUA CEMENT g. BUA FOOD h. TOTALenergies
I. Which banks should one be weary of?
II. Do the said banks or financial institution have preference for stocks held in the portfolio.
III. The term of the loan looking at is ~ 180- 365 days at most.
IV. Please feel free to name the banks.
Scouting the market for now. Thanks for your input as always.. Iki PAWPAW oni wo pa wa oh (Credit to *insert nairaland username who always type this*)

Meristem Finance will give you about 70% of the portfolio, interests are calculated based on the reducing balance of the loan and not straight line as done by others.

You are expected to liquidate the loan within a year, if NOT you will pay a rollover fee that is equivalent to 1% of your outstanding debt.

Your investments MUST be domiciled with Meristem Stockbrokers or Meristem Wealth Management before you can access the "Share backed facility".

They offer loans of N1 million to N200 million to individuals and small businesses.

The last time I got a loan from them the interest rate was 18% plus processing and legal fees of 2%. I think rates must have increased

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 3:56pm On May 04, 2023
@emmanuelewumi Thanks Bossman for the info !!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:55pm On May 04, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:
@emmanuelewumi Thanks Bossman for the info !!!

Orange One Finance, a sister company of Investment One Stockbrokers will give loans of between 500k to N20 million, interest rate is 24% per annum excluding legal and management fees of 2%.

Interest is straight line and not reducing balance, so it is better to make bullet payment for the liquidation of your debt instead of paying on a monthly or weekly basis.

The money to be paid for gradual payment of the loan is better invested in a Money Market Fund earning interest, and then payoff both the principal and interest when the money is enough.

Most banks will want you to move your investments to their Stockbroking subsidiaries before they can process your " Shares Backed loan" application

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 6:27pm On May 04, 2023
BabsO2:

Where can one monitor this off market trade information ?

Possible the deal was real as that's a high volume. Many doing such high trades - that is the buyer and the seller - could have various motivations. Such deals are not impossible.

Looking at the daily price list and market wrap up from Stanbic IBTC sent to my email, I noticed the additional columns I have not been looking at contains information on off Market Volume and value grin

Today 4th of May 2023, Transcorp recorded an off Market volume of 0.5billion units at a price of N1.265b. That is at an average price of N2.53 for the off market trade. Meanwhile Todays opening price was N 2.29 and closing price was N 2.15

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 7:31pm On May 04, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Orange One Finance, a sister company of Investment One Stockbrokers will give loans of between 500k to N20 million, interest rate is 24% per annum excluding legal and management fees of 2%.
Interest is straight line and not reducing balance, so it is better to make bullet payment for the liquidation of your debt instead of paying on a monthly or weekly basis.
The money to be paid for gradual payment of the loan is better invested in a Money Market Fund earning interest, and then payoff both the principal and interest when the money is enough.
Most banks will want you to move your investments to their Stockbroking subsidiaries before they can process your " Shares Backed loan" application
definitely agree with str8 line /lump sum approach while using Money market as the parking spot pending repayment. As for banks requirement of transferring collateral to their subsidiary, i thought it was particular to the bank approached thus far. it seem like the standard practice. Thanks a bunch once again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Boshins: 7:39pm On May 04, 2023
BabsO2:

Looking at the daily price list and market wrap up from Stanbic IBTC sent to my email, I noticed the additional columns I have not been looking at contains information on off Market Volume and value grin

Today 4th of May 2023, Transcorp recorded an off Market volume of 0.5billion units at a price of N1.265b. That is at an average price of N2.53 for the off market trade. Meanwhile Todays opening price was N 2.29 and closing price was N 2.15
this transcorp sef....very crazy stock...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 11:41pm On May 04, 2023
At what price should one re eneter Transcorp.
I wan Jijo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:27am On May 05, 2023
Payunsin:
At what price should one re eneter Transcorp.
I wan Jijo

J.D.P.

Just Dey...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 8:23am On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Like Iygeal said, I expected that you should have had additional brokerage house by now.

Atlas's Cititrader is there if you don't want to register with Morgan. They have similar site as Morgan but fees may be different. Either or both of them are suitable for your kind of trading.

Thank you for your continued support and supply of information. I want to know if there is any other online platform where i can buy FGN Bonds? Morgan capital doesn't do that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:23am On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Pls who owns Atlas cititrader.I want to know more about them.
Do you also know if stanbic ibtc stock broker is good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:43am On May 05, 2023
locodemy:
Pls who owns Atlas cititrader.I want to know more about them.
Do you also know if stanbic ibtc stock broker is good.
Check out their website to find out more....

https://atlassportfolios.com/cititrader/

STANBIC IBTC na big men's broker......
Starting from their minimum investment amt.......to buy/sell fees.
Guess it's most suitable for value investors.
The big ogas using it here may be of help anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:47am On May 05, 2023
vacanci:
Thank you for your continued support and supply of information. I want to know if there is any other online platform where i can buy FGN Bonds? Morgan capital doesn't do that.
I know about ARM investment/brokerage.
You can check Oga Emma's page for more info about this; or visit the TBills & Bonds thread for more info.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2023
pls what happened to GSK share price? it closed at 6.30 yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:48am On May 05, 2023
Mfunkynation:
pls what happened to GSK share price?
it closed at 6.30 yesterday
it was adjusted for ,55k today
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:49am On May 05, 2023
Princkez:
it was adjusted for ,55k today
Wow... no information about the qualification day oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:04am On May 05, 2023
ACCESS
- Na every key positions dey buy....even Company Secretary buy....
- Wigwe also increasing his shareholding..
- Vesting was equally made to some key directors, maybe as compensation or reward for their loyalty, long service and hardwork...
- Over 15M units done so far........over 150M in total...
- Maybe they're reducing the free float in circulation to enhance value for shareholders or one expatriate is exiting and offloading to locals who knows.... tongue
- Price sighted @11...

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/239_NOTIFICATION_OF_SHARE_DEALING.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/239_NOTIFICATION_OF_SHARE_DEALING_IN_SHARES_TENGEN_HOLDINGS_MAURITIUS_LIMITED.pdf
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38402_ACCESS_HOLDINGS_PLC-NOTIFICATION_OF_VESTING_OF_ACCESS_HOLDINGS_PLC_SHARES__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2023.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:06am On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Concerning the minimum investment amount, I think it has been changed.
It was discussed here (around sept, 2021) when someone posted the link below here.

https://businesspost.ng/economy/stanbic-ibtc-stockbrokers-begins-zero-balance-account-opening-cuts-brokerage-fee/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:08am On May 05, 2023
IHelp:
Concerning the minimum investment amount, I think it has been changed.
It was discussed here (around sept, 2021) when someone posted the link below here.

https://businesspost.ng/economy/stanbic-ibtc-stockbrokers-begins-zero-balance-account-opening-cuts-brokerage-fee/
Wow! That will be great then.
Cc: Locodemy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:13am On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Thank you very much.My tradebook will be up on Monday as they informed me now.I wanted to leave them for another broker.I will contact the Atlas and lead trade to know their charges before I opt for a second online broker.I still manage one analog broker but no online access

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6962) (6963) (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi, edwardaigb and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.