Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6967) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10847100 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) (6969) (6970) ... (7740) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2023
Any updates on payment of Unilever dividend?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2023
Oga CP, OGG; Goodafternoon Sirs
Sterling NG closed at 1.74 TODAY.
Please how far can it go before and after dividend markdown.
Please appreciate your responses
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by seyisanya(m): 3:07pm On May 05, 2023
vacanci:

I thought you tested the one on their platform. They have a WITHDRAWAL REQUEST menu for that to redeem fund but i have never tested if it works
It works!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 3:16pm On May 05, 2023
Transcorp now below NGN 2.00 after weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:25pm On May 05, 2023
seyisanya:
It works!
Yes,it works perfectly. I made two withdrawal last month through it and got credited within an hour.That was beautiful as I no get strength to even send mails.I initially thought the amount will not even fly but they surprised me.
The tanking coming will not take us by surprise. Nevertheless, we will participate in any corruption they want to share.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2023
Lion123:
Transcorp now below NGN 2.00 after weeks.

If not otedola, transcorp would have been trading at 90 kobo by now because of the poor result.Bear in mind Tony is not after the interest of shareholders.It is only good for Jijo.Leave the stock for Loco.its my up and down stock.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:03pm On May 05, 2023
robobo:

the party seems to be over. However, i think the days of sub N2 for transcorp seems to be over also (see FBNH price from Otedola shaking till date for direction)

Selah

Below N2. NSE is a Never Say Never.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 4:24pm On May 05, 2023
mendes911:

You had to go find his post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 05, 2023
debeey87:

You had to go find his post

You mean oracle's post?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 5:25pm On May 05, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

Transcorp stock still has one major decline to do which will take out the pandemic low of 0.51. So around 47 kobo will be a good buy price.

FBN is on the same boat. Still needs to decline to 2016 low of 2.85.

What will cause it? I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 5:40pm On May 05, 2023
mendes911:

i totally agree with you, hence the word i think. No certainty in this game

my response to Oga Rabbi showed same
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:17pm On May 05, 2023
robobo:

That one wey dey shout tanker go soon learn lesson too
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 7:18pm On May 05, 2023
leparj:
Where is FBNH result?
And dividend?
Thought all results shd be out a mth after end of Q1.

Have you gotten an answer for this pls?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:30pm On May 05, 2023
robobo:

I know you are an old timer and I am sure you know what you are/were doing. My post wasn't in anyway a stone to you.

This Transcorp thing was full of deception right from the very first day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2023
Its only a matter of time before Fidelity and UBA become mates. Its clear that Access has left the car park and UBA has no interest to follow up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:49pm On May 05, 2023
vacanci:

Not lower than Morgan

Exact numbers will be better to know how far out.

Apart from costs, IBTC web trading platform does not give a good view of current bids, offers and their sizes like FSDH does. So even when placing a trade through IBTC I usually log into FSDH eTrade to give me a feel of that day's (time) bid and offers. A negative for IBTC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 9:44pm On May 05, 2023
BabsO2:

Exact numbers will be better to know how far out.

Apart from costs, IBTC web trading platform does not give a good view of current bids, offers and their sizes like FSDH does. So even when placing a trade through IBTC I usually log into FSDH eTrade to give me a feel of that day's (time) bid and offers. A negative for IBTC.

I also use CSL to do the same thing. Our brokerage firms don't create their own trading software, instead they procure and develop features from a third party software such as:

1. Neulogic Solutions Limited (CSL)
2. Infoware (Stanbic IBTC, Coronation, Vetiva, FSDH etc)
3. Caladata Limited (Morgan, UCAP etc).
4. Zanibal (Mytradebook - Greenwich)
5. Add yours.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:02pm On May 05, 2023
Mpeace:
Its only a matter of time before Fidelity and UBA become mates. Its clear that Access has left the car park and UBA has no interest to follow up.

All banks will reprice very soon but the leaders need to move above 30/40 fess.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Agba where Stanbic IBTC de go
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:03am On May 06, 2023
Mpeace:
I think UBA's time will still come.......
Remember we've been wondering when both of them will leave their car parks. If we see ACCESS moving like this, it's a matter of time for UBA I Blvd.

The Deputy Director purchased 2M units already. Let's keep tab on their activities to know when....
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/175_Notification_Of_Share_Dealing_By_Insider_-_Muyiwa_Akinyemi.pdf

Meanwhile, more accumulation is still ongoing in ACCESS.... Maybe these guys can see what we are not seeing yet.
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/239_Notification_of_Share_Dealing_by_Insiders.pdf

**Caveat: @All, make Una do your DD o. This info is for our awareness so we won't miss out in case ...**

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:00am On May 06, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

That one wey dey shout tanker go soon learn lesson too

Doctor, na me you dey call "That one".

I will buy your GTB from you at N9 only. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:12am On May 06, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

Doctor, na me you dey call "That one".

I will buy your GTB from you at N9 only. grin grin grin

Lol who am I to quote Oracle?
We all know anything can happen in NSE but one guy dey shout tanker with 100% confidence Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

We say Amen to that. I dey Access and UBA sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2023
Camoready:

Have you gotten an answer for this pls?

Didn't get any reply here.
The bosses here didn't reply me.
However, FBNH did give a reason for not releasing the results by 31st march. They said it was due to the pending conclusion of the final audit of a major subsidiary and the requisite approval of it's primary regulator.
But over a month after, results still not released.
Most likely the reason given earlier has not been conclusively sorted out.
I have my ears to the ground and expecting the results.
My 2nd largest holding (after UBA) is in
FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:11am On May 06, 2023
leparj:
The bosses here didn't reply me..
You didn't get reply because there wasn't any update to the last mail that they would publish result by April 30.
Many people have FBNH here, you could have gotten response if there was any to give.

Now there's an update that there's still delay in finalizing the result and it would be out before May 30.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38501_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC-FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_-_NOTIFICATION_ON_FILING_OF_Q1_2023_UNAUDITED_ACCOUNTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2023.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leparj(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2023
yMcy56:

You didn't get reply because there wasn't any update to the last mail that they would publish result by April 30.
Many people have FBNH here, you could have gotten response if there was any to give.

Now there's an update that there's still delay in finalizing the result and it would be out before May 30.

https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38501_FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC-FBN_HOLDINGS_PLC_-_NOTIFICATION_ON_FILING_OF_Q1_2023_UNAUDITED_ACCOUNTS_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2023.pdf

OK.
Thanks Madam Mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 1:15pm On May 06, 2023
leparj:

The bosses here didn't reply me.
However, FBNH did give a reason for not releasing the results by 31st march. They said it was due to the pending conclusion of the final audit of a major subsidiary and the requisite approval of it's primary regulator.
But over a month after, results still not released.
Most likely the reason given earlier has not been conclusively sorted out.
I have my ears to the ground and expecting the results.
My 2nd largest holding (after UBA) is in
FBNH.

Thank you for the info. Same here regarding the holdings. Hopefully good news soon.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Egbedike(m): 2:10pm On May 06, 2023
Thank you for this great post and information... I have made money from stock exchange markets...

But I have been also trying to build this block chain like community that can enrich all members within given time....

Contact me on my signature if interested.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 06, 2023
Egbedike:
Thank you for this great post and information... I have made money from stock exchange markets...

But I have been also trying to build this block chain like community that can enrich all members within given time....

Contact me on my signature if interested.....

Do your own and leave others.You can see everyone here is doing that same thing you know .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2023
locodemy:

Do your own and leave others.You can see everyone here is doing that same thing you know .

Don't mind him
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 3:28pm On May 06, 2023
Beware of those who after making a stock Recommendation, then tells you to do your Due Diligence also. In this market where people stake in their livelihood, one should make no recommendations if not certain of the fundamentals of the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2023
essentialone:
Beware of those who after making a stock Recommendation, then tells you to do your Due Diligence also. In this market where people stake in their livelihood, one should make no recommendations if not certain of the fundamentals of the stock.

Are you sure, nothing is certain.

The price of a stock can go down in the interim even though the fundamentals are solid .

While the price of a stock with poor fundamentals can rise.

It is prudent to give margin of safety.

People are asked to do their due diligence, because you are solely responsible for the outcome of your investment decisions, especially when the person who asked you to do your due diligence was not paid a professional fee for the stock recommendations

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) (6969) (6970) ... (7740) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NL1960, robobo, Emumakpo, Jaakay, Emndy(m), phemmie06(m), TsarZed, eziokwunwoko(m), Choiceguy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.