Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6966) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879674 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6963) (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) (6969) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 11:17am On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

STANBIC IBTC na big men's broker......
Starting from their minimum investment amt.......to buy/sell fees.
Guess it's most suitable for value investors.
The big ogas using it here may be of help anyway.

With zero Naira, a person can now open a brokerage account with Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Ltd.

Their fees are as follows:

Self-directed trading (through their website or mobile app)
Buy - 1.133%
Sell - 1.48%

Broker assisted
Buy - 1.455%
Sell - 1.80%

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:26am On May 05, 2023
SERVICE UPDATE

I requested for a withdrawal of fund from Morgan capital and CSL this morning.

30mins later, I got an acknowledgment mail from Morgan. 1hour later, the fund hit my account.
While am yet to receive fund or an acknowledgement mail from CSL.

Kudos to Morgan

Modification:
Below is what happened after I posted the write up above.

After few hours I made the post above, I was contacted by CSL and the fund was later credited same day.
More of this type of review is needed here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 11:32am On May 05, 2023
Morgan dey try

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:35am On May 05, 2023
IHelp:
SERVICE UPDATE

30mins later, I got an acknowledgment mail from Morgan. 1hour later, the fund hit my account.

Kudos to Morgan

did you make this withdrawal request directly from morgan capital iTrade platform or you sent an email as usual
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:45am On May 05, 2023
locodemy:
Thank you very much.My tradebook will be up on Monday as they informed me now.I wanted to leave them for another broker.I will contact the Atlas and lead trade to know their charges before I opt for a second online broker.I still manage one analog broker but no online access
Don't leave Mytradebook totally.
* It still have its advantages as well and the site is user friendly.
Also, the fees aren't bad and there are some features I like about the portal----- Like, ability to place your bid/offer for execution within a month period, deposit directly using your Mastercard, easy withdrawal from the portal, market view, etc.

* In terms of fees, I think Morgan still have the cheapest and the speed is faster with good customer relationship.
* Atlas's Cititrader also has similar features to Morgan.
* STANBIC has its own too I believe.......maybe loan facility, etc..... grin

So, do your homework well, follow the one that suit your needs but don't exit Mytradebook totally. My take.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 11:47am On May 05, 2023
vacanci:

did you make this withdrawal request directly from morgan capital iTrade platform or you sent an email as usual

I sent email
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:01pm On May 05, 2023
locodemy:
I will contact the Atlas and lead trade to know their charges..
Did you say Lead Trader? As in Lead Capital Securities Limited?
Their response is usually slow.....
Do your findings make I no too talk......but me no go recommend Lead Capital for brokerage activities sha. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Did you say Lead Trader? As in Lead Capital Securities Limited?
Their response is usually slow.....
Do your findings make I no too talk......but me no go recommend Lead Capital for brokerage activities sha. lipsrsealed

Thank you.I am not interested in lead capital securities again.This is why we are here to guide each other.Thank you.

Ogechi from Greenwich(mytradebook) has been so nice.Attending to all my online needs.He has told me today is the last day my tradebook will be down.

Someone here tagged stanbic ibtc as a good firm.Let me contact them.i want to have a second online broker in case of any failure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 05, 2023
GreatEko:

With zero Naira, a person can now open a brokerage account with Stanbic IBTC Stockbrokers Ltd.

Their fees are as follows:

Self-directed trading (through their website or mobile app)
Buy - 1.133%
Sell - 1.48%

Broker assisted
Buy - 1.455%
Sell - 1.80%

Thank you.Those fees are okay for me.I am at their portal now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:18pm On May 05, 2023
locodemy:
you.I am not interested in lead capital securities again.This is why we are here to guide each other.Thank you.

Ogechi from Greenwich(mytradebook) has been so nice.Attending to all my online needs.He has told me today is the last day my tradebook will be down.

Someone here tagged stanbic ibtc as a good firm.Let me contact them.i want to have a second online broker in case of any failure.
Pls note that Lead Capital may be excellent in other aspect of investment o, but as for brokerage, not too good in my opinion.

If going with STANBIC, then consder and compare the fees. You fit no do JIJO anyhow there...in my opinion.

Ogechi has been very up and doing at GTL/Mytradebook. Customer response good too.....but site response can be slow during downtime.
Lol. I've been with Mytradebook for quite some yrs and I know this. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 05, 2023
IHelp:
SERVICE UPDATE

Kudos to Morgan

Withdrawal at mytradebook is always automatic.Just click on the withdrawal button and the amount.Your request is successful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 12:24pm On May 05, 2023
IHelp:

I sent email

I thought you tested the one on their platform. They have a WITHDRAWAL REQUEST menu for that to redeem fund but i have never tested if it works
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:31pm On May 05, 2023
ACCESSCORP as at now.....
Over 68M done in transaction.......144M.....

* Another 75M single crossing done.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 12:31pm On May 05, 2023
FBNH and Meristem. Shake body pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Pls note that Lead Capital may be excellent in other aspect of investment o, but as for brokerage, not too good in my opinion.

If going with STANBIC, then consder and compare the fees. You fit no do JIJO anyhow there...in my opinion.

Ogechi has been very up and doing at GTL/Mytradebook. Customer response good too.....but site response can be slow during downtime.

Na the bolded be where I dey for brokers.Not okay for me if they are not good in that.Thank you very much.I just grabbed the point I need

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 05, 2023
@ mercy, pls kindly post chams screenshot.
I know they are trading at 30kobo but I need the to see the size of the bids/offers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 05, 2023
IHelp:
SERVICE UPDATE

Kudos to Morgan

I think with all these criticisms and commendations, people can now see where to go and where not to go for effective tradings for us who are traders
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:56pm On May 05, 2023
locodemy:
@ mercy, pls kindly post chams screenshot.
I know they are trading at 30kobo but I need the to see the size of the bids/offers
1. Earlier today.....
2. ..and as at now....

Maybe na Nsempas no wan make the price move up... lipsrsealed

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:11pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:
ACCESSCORP as at now.....
Over 68M done in transaction.......144M.....

* Another 75M single crossing done.....

Access dey tire person...
To move pass 11.00 self na big problem..
Haba...See volume and yet no serious price movt...
grin cheesy smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:12pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

1. Earlier today.....
2. ..and as at now....

Loco needs only 3M to send it to full bid
Oya Loco you can do it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:20pm On May 05, 2023
Willie2015:
Access dey tire person...
To move pass 11.00 self na big problem..
Haba...See volume and yet no serious price movt...
grin cheesy smiley
NO be small war for that ACCESS quarter....who says money doesn't control this market? ....
See volume as at now, 93.7M Bids Vs. 12.9M Offers, yet they kept the price in check within their range smiley

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:23pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

NO be small war for that ACCESS quarter....who says money doesn't control this market? ....
See volume as at now, 93M+ Bids Vs. 12M+ Offers, yet they kept the price in check within their range smiley

Seniority dey this market.
For Access to enter 12, GTCo go reach 30 fess

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:27pm On May 05, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Seniority dey this market.
For Access to enter 12, GTCo go reach 30 fess
Lol.
ACCESS wey go still pursue GT/ZEE.... smiley
If not for their buy-buy all the time, and maybe some unseen factors keeping it down, it's not supposed to be trading below 15 by now in my opinion.......13 at least. tongue

Abeg make Una help us with Access fair value o.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:32pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

Lol.
ACCESS wey go still pursue GT/ZEE.... smiley
If not for their buy-buy all the time, and maybe some unseen factors keeping it down, it's not supposed to be trading below 15 by now in my opinion.......13 at least. tongue

Pursue GT/ZEE with which dividend Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

1. Earlier today.....
2. ..and as at now....

It will still come down.Some people are looking for it a below 27kobo.The force will drag it down when some of our platforms are working.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Curry30: 1:42pm On May 05, 2023
I think Meristem suffered a database failure. I sold off my Sterling Bank shares mid last year. The stock surprisingly appeared in my portfolio this morning after I gained access to my account again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 1:52pm On May 05, 2023
locodemy:

Pls who owns Atlas cititrader.I want to know more about them.
Do you also know if stanbic ibtc stock broker is good.

Stanbic IBTC is good. I find their trading fees lower than other brokers I use.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Loco needs only 3M to send it to full bid
Oya Loco you can do it

The money coming to chams is to drag it down.It will only go up after consolidations.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 05, 2023
BabsO2:

Someone off here told me same.Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 2:19pm On May 05, 2023
Why is Etranzact not making waves? Is there a mystery to it?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 2:33pm On May 05, 2023
BabsO2:

Not lower than Morgan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 2:47pm On May 05, 2023
yMcy56:

GTI Securities/gtiportal go need crash course on customer services/relationship from Ogechi and another crash course on Interative & scalable webpage design from some IT guys of Morgan capital. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6963) (6964) (6965) (6966) (6967) (6968) (6969) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jafsumar07, handsomebolanle, lasisi(m), Curiouscity(m), lancee(m), allabouttolu, 222Martins(m), Itsrm(m), Locotrader(m), tayejay(m), dapix, Willie2015, Agbalowomeri and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.