Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (6993) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10888546 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) (6994) (6995) (6996) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 9:39pm On May 21, 2023
ojeysky:
Meristem has certainly done something with their new app.... Fast and swift!

What is the name of their App. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 10:00pm On May 21, 2023
ZikkyChops:

What is the name of their App. Thanks

Meritrade on googleplay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by moneymanager: 11:11pm On May 21, 2023
moneymanager:

More buying undecided

Tony really buying lots of uba undecided

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2023
sophy17:

Interested.
Reach out to me when you're ready.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 8:12am On May 22, 2023
A good Monday to all as we await ACCESS dividend, launch Dangote's refinery and brace for economic impact.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 8:57am On May 22, 2023
RabbiDoracle:
Keep some cash for the generational low that is coming. It will be very painful when people see stocks at an unimaginable low level and can't buy. The market isn't bullish. In a real bullish market, everything rises.

Can NSE index touch 18,900? We will see.

Food cost will get worse. Oil price decline could exacerbate things for oil producing countries and banks that fund it. Emerging markets are about to see shege.

After these events comes calm.

See you in January 2024.

In Biden's voice: Let's lick the world!

Oga Oracle you have come again oo.

What will make oil prices to decline?

You have said it many times that rice and bread will become un affordable, but those ones did not happen.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:24am On May 22, 2023
Dum20:

You have said it many times that rice and bread will become un affordable, but those ones did not happen.

Rice, bread, beans are not affordable ooooo.

But ASI at 20,000, I don't see it happening in the next 24 months.

But if it does, all well and good

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:42am On May 22, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

People are not prepared for a change in trend. Market no be anybody mate Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2023
Dum20:

They are not affordable ooo story bread that was originally selling for 300 is now 700 and some 900 is that affordable? Over 100% increase
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:43am On May 22, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

People are not prepared for a change in trend. Market no be anybody mate Lol

So you see a 20,000 ASI in the next 12 months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:12am On May 22, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

So you see a 20,000 ASI in the next 12 months

Nope
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tohmey(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2023
Good day to you all, Please how do NIGERIA STOCK pay there dividend? Do they credit all there shareholder through CSCS account automatically?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Nope

I see ASI of 58,000 and above in the next 12 months

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 10:21am On May 22, 2023
I've been on nsempa long enough to observe that oga Oracle hasn't faired well on most of his predictions on the timing of bull/bear

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:24am On May 22, 2023
Barring all ugly surprises, CAVERTON is ready to test pre-covid levels. But first 1.3 challenge.

Transcorp approaching support zone 2.5, will it hold, we see by Thursday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by purity2all(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2023
Tohmey:
Good day to you all, Please how do NIGERIA STOCK pay there dividend?
Do they credit all there shareholder through CSCS account automatically?

They pay directly to your account.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 10:26am On May 22, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

I agree with you, sliced bread that used to be N300, is now N1000, N900 in some places

I know 50kg rice sold for about,N50k.

But the way Oracle painted it then, he was saying that people should stock up on Rice due to Ukraine war.

In general, there has been inflation in all countries of the world.

So this new one Oracle is talking about, i am confused because i believe the whole world has adjusted to the impact of the Ukraine War

I agree with you on the bolded.

Whether up or down, opportunities to make money abound.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 10:28am On May 22, 2023
aremso:

They are not affordable ooo story bread that was originally selling for 300 is now 700 and some 900 is that affordable? Over 100% increase

I agree with you. Some N1000 now.(Old English bread grin)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dum20: 10:29am On May 22, 2023
Yoast:
I've been on nsempa long enough to observe that oga Rabbi has never gotten any predictions on the timing of bull/bear right

He has gotten some right. Infact he has gotten a lot right.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 10:32am On May 22, 2023
Could the OPEC+ cut backfire on a possible US default??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tohmey(m): 10:37am On May 22, 2023
purity2all:

They pay directly to your account.
thanks sir
I want to develop my time into the stock market now, before i was into crypto(lack of regulation and highly volatile scare me away from it)
Hope to learn the basics of stock market here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2023
Yoast:
I've been on nsempa long enough to observe that oga Oracle hasn't faired well on most of his predictions on the timing of bull/bear

Time in the market is always better than timing the market 80% of the time

That is the easiest way to avoid missing opportunities

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:52am On May 22, 2023
Zagee:
Barring all ugly surprises, CAVERTON is ready to test pre-covid levels. But first 1.3 challenge.

Transcorp approaching support zone 2.5, will it hold, we see by Thursday.

Strong support is 1.8
It should retest it first Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Laso09: 10:56am On May 22, 2023
Yoast:

It is not always easy to predict the direction of the market with accurate timing.
I think he has tried despite that most of his predictions have always been exaggerated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:11am On May 22, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Strong support is 1.8
It should retest it first Lol

I personally doubt below 2, but let's see what happens by EOW.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:44am On May 22, 2023
E Ku market o. grin

MANSARD Sighted @3.22/3.23 earlier....full bid........
Some pullback to 3.0/3.06........inching up gradually again........now @3.18.......

I expect LASACO to follow same pattern........
Dividend yield forLASACO @1.26 is around 12%......a very good one for a stock in insurance sector....or for any stock for that matter sha. smiley

Not any form of advice o.
Mr. Market/Mr. Time will do its work....just like it's doing for MANSARD and IKEJA HOTELS. smiley

GTCO, STANBIC......not doing badly in Market.....
GT arrived KM27....
ZENITH only responds when it sees GT moving up....🤔

TANTALIZER: Full bid @0.24.....Na wa o.
Who dey buy or wetin dey drive am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:49am On May 22, 2023
Zagee:
I personally doubt below 2, but let's see what happens by EOW.
Me I don't somehow doubt it when Agba predicts like this......

*Edited* smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:26pm On May 22, 2023
yMcy56:

Me I don't somehow doubt it when Agba predicts like this......

*Edited* smiley

I no be prophet o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:39pm On May 22, 2023
I jumped out of Ikeja Hotel at 1.56

Now it is at 2.20

My miss...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2023
Agbalowomeri:
I no be prophet o
You no be prophet but financial expert.

Pls what can you say about ACCESS sir?
What's the chart saying? I'm asking for somebody. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 12:48pm On May 22, 2023
We witnessed the price of GTB move from 22.75 (May 2, 2023) post-markdown to around 27 today (within 3 weeks) yet some people are still predicting doom and gloom on NSE this year.

Better join the moving train now because soon some people will start asking if GTB is a good buy at 32

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 12:50pm On May 22, 2023
essentialone:
I jumped out of Ikeja Hotel at 1.56

Now it is at 2.20

My miss...

Not a miss...

As far as you book profit...

Also Learn from it...

By sellin in tranches....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6990) (6991) (6992) (6993) (6994) (6995) (6996) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.