Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10866087 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:09pm On May 26, 2023
yMcy56:

Regency is transiting to HOLDCO....
So do your homework well....

The one I'm looking at is different.......trying to do some checks on it first...

One of the reason you might want to consider accumulating it like never before! ...but there are a few other good reasons too.
Don't be left behind. wink cheesy cool

Was among the few names with potential value accretion we highlighted here in the past.

CAVEAT: Due diligence still applies as always.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:
My last warning o.

This is not a bullish market. Please keep some cash aside before the generational low starts.

I don talk finish.

Nna anyi ukwu wait let's welcome Jagaban first.Its obvious the bull is lurking around him now.Maybe after his first 100 days in office, the generational low will start.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GreatEko: 1:14pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:
My last warning o.

This is not a bullish market. Please keep some cash aside before the generational low starts.

I don talk finish.

Oga Rabbi, abeg inform us a day or two before the generational lows start.

Until then, make we enjoy the small small money wey dey rain on us.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:15pm On May 26, 2023
locodemy:
Okay, but I would have like to play the game.
Seeing it as the best in improved results among the peers.

What's the effect of this HOLDCO on the stock?
Nothing much.......think we've discussed about it here before.....

It will stop operating as stand alone company but will now be operating as a group with all the subsidiaries under same umbrella, preparing one single financial report, etc.
* HOLDCO is supposed to improve the efficiency of the group performance, enhance profitability and increase value for shareholders...
* In case of shortcomings on the part of a group member, then it's going to affect the whole result of the group as a whole. E.g. Like the case of UACN and UAC Property before the unbundling.

Holdco operations similar to how GT, FBNH, etc are now operating.

That's the little I can say now based on my understanding of it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 26, 2023
yMcy56:

Nothing much.......think we've discussed about it here before.....

It will now stop operating as stand alone company but will now be operating as a group with all the subsidiaries under same umbrella, preparing one single financial report, etc.
* HOLDCO is supposed to improve the efficiency of the group performance, enhance profitability and increase value for shareholders...
* In case of shortcomings on the part of a group member, then it's going to affect the whole result of the group as a whole. E.g. Like the case of UACN and UAC Property before the unbundling.

Holdco operations similar to how GT, FBNH, etc are now operating.

That's the little I can say now based on my understanding of it.

I see the stock above #2 in the next 12 months if efficiency is maintained.They have good mgt and clean book.My eyes caught this one REGENCY INS

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:20pm On May 26, 2023
locodemy:
Nna anyi ukwu wait let's welcome Jagaban first.Its obvious the bull is lurking around him now.Maybe after his first 100 days in office, the generational low will start.

GreatEko:

Haaa! This got me lmao. grin grin
Abeg let's not throw away warnings o......
..but we need to enjoy this Jagaban bull first. grin

**Once signs started showing, make we do well to inform the house o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 26, 2023
yMcy56:

Haaa! This got me lmao. grin grin
Abeg let's not throw away warnings o......
..but we need to enjoy this Jagaban bull first. grin

Not arguing oga oracle but he can't be right now.Let him give us a time frame so we can have it in mind.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2023
locodemy:
I see the stock above #2 in the next 12 months if efficiency is maintained.They have good mgt and clean book.My eyes caught this one REGENCY INS
Holdco can go either way.....
We can only hope for positive aspect of it.
Don't know why I still have reservations for Regency anyway.....but will try and look at it again (been long I checked it last).

The one I'm talking about is MBenefit.
Like I said I haven't check it deeply, just started looking at it.
** Caveat: Not any form of advice**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 26, 2023
yMcy56:

Holdco can go either way.....
We can only hope for positive aspect of it.
Don't know why I still have reservations for Regency anyway.....but will try and look at it again (been long I checked it last).

The one I'm talking about is MBenefit.
Like I said I haven't check it deeply, just started looking at it.
** Caveat: Not any form of advice**

Mutual benefit has huge O/s concern like Aiico.These stocks can go for reconstructions at any time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:56pm On May 26, 2023
locodemy:
Mutual benefit has huge O/s concern like Aiico.These stocks can go for reconstructions at any time.
Oh!! Ok.
Thanks for the revert.
Don't know why my mind and gut feelings keeps flashing it sha. grin
Will check this concerns as well......but remember over 50% was in the hands of 2 coys who bought at premium several months ago.

Ok. Let's keep it at that b/4 we are labelled monkey hunters. Mr. Market will do what Mr. Market will do. lipsrsealed

** Chai!! If not for the delisting news, this is the time OANDO would have been rewarding..🤔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:01pm On May 26, 2023
onegentleguy:

When you see the price of ETI @ N12+, you'll know the likes of ACCESS and especially UBA are currently given out a BONANZA!
...for a discerning investor, the price they can pay now is quite disproportionate to the VALUE they can get.
Even @ a 40-55% premium to CMP, you can still sleep very well having peace of mind!

As for GSK, ... lipsrsealed cool

You already know I love Mr TIME!

"Between uncertainties, difficulties and failures is the many 'gift packs' from the stock market... and inside those gifts are smaller packs with obstacles but which are sealed with CRAFT.
Yet down inside, are even more packs of OPPORTUNITY!"

~Sinclair

"In the stock market world, a cheap/undervalued asset isn't just one whose price is low in terms of VALUE or high in REWARD... but broadly one whose price is lower in terms of RISK and even higher in PEACE OF MIND.
...a wining investor must know how and when to relate in between!"

~Sinclair

Looks like @ UBA wishes to say Goodbye! wink cheesy cool

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2023
UBA is now doing 9.20 hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:07pm On May 26, 2023
I'm up 10% on my Access shares which i bought last week, but Rabbi is putting fear in my heart, and I'm seriously considering selling.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:10pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:
My last warning o.

I don talk finish.

You dey put fear in my heart, boss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2023
Lion123:
I'm up 10% on my Access shares which i bought last week, but Rabbi is putting fear in my heart, and I'm seriously considering selling.

The amount of money that has entered our market within a month is too much.why will people prefer to buy stocks heavily when there is going to be generational low?

This is getting me confused grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 2:20pm On May 26, 2023
GreatEko:

Lol, you go wait tire!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Lion123: 2:22pm On May 26, 2023
locodemy:

The amount of money that has entered our market within a month is too much.why will people prefer to buy stocks heavily when there is going to be generational low?

I think everyone is just happy to see Buhari geddifok.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:26pm On May 26, 2023
Lion123:

You are the CEO of "Yourself Incorporated".

Since you are afraid, I will advise you sell first thing next week

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2023
locodemy:

Smart people can always get loans to buy at the generational low prices

I don't see this market relaxing in the next 2 months

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:35pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:
My last warning o.

I don talk finish.
.which kind talk be this one.Pls buy anything available. Nigeria is about to enter the promise land whr all things will be bright and beautiful. Some people don catch the monkey . It is remaining for them to put them in the cage.They will soon disappear when it starts raining and everywhere will be like graveyard. I love my country, too many sharp men.Traders owner too much for this market. Expect all type of graph soon to push the market south for another round for them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:58pm On May 26, 2023
Mpeace:
UBA is now doing 9.20 hmmm
UBA closed @9.30...
Giving ACCESS a close chase....
ACCESS closed @11.40..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
.which kind talk be this one.Pls buy anything available. Nigeria is about to enter the promise land whr all things will be bright and beautiful. Some people don catch the monkey . It is remaining for them to put them in the cage.They will soon disappear when it starts raining and everywhere will be like graveyard. I love my country, too many sharp men.Traders owner too much for this market. Expect all type of graph soon to push the market south for another round for them

This is not a Nigerian thing. I don't discuss politics. I'm talking about a global seizure. Businesses are going bust, financial issues up and down, people losing their jobs.

It will affect everything like gold, silver, crude oil, all commodities, crypt, equities, real estate traded funds. Everything.

It will be a waterfall.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:06pm On May 26, 2023
Lion123:

Oga RELAX your mind

Market will peak in July as Q2 results rolls out
For now enjoy the pre & post inauguration bull.

Meanwhile the wailers that missed the super Jolly bull ride grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2023
Lion123:

Oga no mind my Rabbi Joor hold it is going to N35. Oracle has said his own pls don't follow him follow your mind. But one thing is certain he told me of 3 US stocks one was selling for $12 and he said is coming down to $2 as I type is selling for $2.7, another one he said it will get to $0.50 when it was selling for around $8 the stock hit $0.50 and back to $3 he told me to buy another one I bought at 1.70 that it will move the stock got to $4 wit quarterly dividend received. So I respect his view alot. Am warming up for the US stock he has given me the entry price and once it got to that level I go into that stock fully. Just follow your mind as your stocks can do N35 naira in a short time.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2023
GreatEko:

Pointblank!!!

Prediction without time frame is a guess work-*ThE OcToPuS*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 3:15pm On May 26, 2023
yMcy56:

Oh!! Ok.
Thanks for the revert.
Don't know why my mind and gut feelings keeps flashing it sha. grin
Will check this concerns as well......but remember over 50% was in the hands of 2 coys who bought at premium several months ago.

Ok. Let's keep it at that b/4 we are labelled monkey hunters. Mr. Market will do what Mr. Market will do. lipsrsealed

** Chai!! If not for the delisting news, this is the time OANDO would have been rewarding..🤔

If OandO is delisting , hence going private,
why are there still trading on the floor..

Educate me abeg
I
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:16pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

This is not a Nigerian thing. I don't discuss politics. I'm talking about a global seizure. Businesses are going bust, financial issues up and down, people losing their jobs.

It will affect everything like gold, silver, crude oil, all commodities, crypt, equities, real estate traded funds. Everything.

It will be a waterfall.

As usual Oracle is always ahead of time, so the bull can still being enjoyed for a while (till the euphoria of baton passing is over)

However, the seed of Oracle sighting might already be in the offing with Germany ( biggest economy in EU) entering a Recession.

And the Russia/Ukraine War hurriedly approaching a pivotal stage (i.e. either the War ends soon or it start pulling in other countries in clear physical armed combat).

So enjoy while it last

Selah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 3:20pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

It will be a waterfall.

If it's a global thing, it will definitely not start with Nigeria.
Let's enjoy while the offer lasts

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:30pm On May 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

Pointblank!!!

Prediction without time frame is a guess work-*ThE OcToPuS*

Even PeTeRiChY don abandon "sell in May" slogan Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2023
Cash Cash Cash

How much cash should an investor have as an emergency reserve?

I recommend cash that is equivalent to 3 months to 24 months of your living expenses, depending on the predictability of your monthly cash flow and situations in the market.

But I only keep 6 months to 9 months of living expenses in cash invested in money market funds.

Cash is king, but passive cash flow is better because it has the ability to always replenish your cash whenever you dip hands into the reserves.

Liquidity of the type of shares we have in our portfolio is also important, an investor can always get loan to invest when the opportunities arise provided you have liquid stocks in your portfolio.

If you know you don't have stocks that pay regular and predictable dividends, it might be better to start keeping cash by the side in order to harness market opportunities, unfortunately these opportunities come unannounced

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 3:50pm On May 26, 2023
Please house is now a good time to buy Presco? What are your thoughts please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 3:51pm On May 26, 2023
Lion123:

#Selah...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6999) (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, KayOn1 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.