Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10927202 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) ... (7768) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2023
aremso:

Oga no mind my Rabbi Joor hold it is going to N35. Oracle has said his own pls don't follow him follow your mind. But one thing is certain he told me of 3 US stocks one was selling for $12 and he said is coming down to $2 as I type is selling for $2.7, another one he said it will get to $0.50 when it was selling for around $8 the stock hit $0.50 and back to $3 he told me to buy another one I bought at 1.70 that it will move the stock got to $4 wit quarterly dividend received. So I respect his view alot. Am warming up for the US stock he has given me the entry price and once it got to that level I go into that stock fully. Just follow your mind as your stocks can do N35 naira in a short time.

3ys ago Oracle bought Guinness @#24 and said its heading to moon. He advised me to buy.

Later i agreed and started buying from #20 and average down to #13 which brought my break even price to #15.30

By and large after waiting for many months Guinness finally reserved @ sub #13.

Surprisingly when it rose back to #15 Same Oracle alerted me that he has sold and cut his losses. his next prediction was that Guinness is heading to sub #10...

I said God forbid bad thing grin and held my kaya tight and alighted @#25 the rest is history

Some of us have being in this business for over 2 decades and still counting. So don't take everything you see here hook,line and sinker.

After all one day we will all pass away and our offsprings will continue from where we stop.
I rest my case.

*ThE OcToPuS*

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by beejay1(m): 3:59pm On May 26, 2023
What book is this please?
DrAwo:

#Selah...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:00pm On May 26, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Smart people can always get loans to buy at the generational low prices

I don't see this market relaxing in the next 2 months

Seconded !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

3ys ago Oracle bought Guinness @#24 and said its heading to moon. He advised me to buy.

Later i agreed and started buying from #20 and average down to #13 which brought my break even price to #15.30

Surprisingly when it rose back to #15 Same Oracle alerted me that he has sold and cut his losses. his next prediction was that Guinness is heading to sub #10...

I said God forbid bad thing grin and held my kaya tight till it got to #25 and alighted.

Some of us have being in this business for over 2 decades and still counting. So don't take everything you see here hook,line and sinker.

After all one day we will all pass away and our offsprings will continue from where we stop.
I rest my case.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Oracle is Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of our stock market.He needs to be arrested by Nsempa members now before he scatters our bull.Where is the moderator?Do your work on him ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 4:11pm On May 26, 2023
kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by naturalflow: 4:16pm On May 26, 2023
naturalflow:
kiss kiss
same oracle that said transcorp is going back to 70kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 4:21pm On May 26, 2023
essentialone:
Please, has FIDSON finally announced their Payment Date?
announced 31st March /1st april. Qualification date = July 7th. Payment date = after AGM in July . Annual General Meeting date= should be announced sometime in June.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:33pm On May 26, 2023
I am still blowing up my dividend in this penthouse. When I alight with my garri, I go fit listen to una grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 4:36pm On May 26, 2023
NAHCO sends their regards grin

Agbalowomeri:
I am still blowing up my dividend in this penthouse. When I alight with my garri, I go fit listen to una grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samsonline(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2023
NAHCO has landed and very big too.

thesilentone:
NAHCO sends their regards grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 4:40pm On May 26, 2023
They replied my email that they are still in the process. I deduce from their reply that I am not the only one yet to be paid.

Fingers crossed

otokx:

They have paid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thesilentone(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2023
Short sellers and blown accounts.

Pass it on!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

I said God forbid bad thing grin and held my kaya tight and alighted @#25 the rest is history

I rest my case.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Take whatever suits you and leave the rest. My regrets is I locked up my funds on NSE when the stock he told me did about 300% same time I bought on NSE even wt quarterly dividends. A lady I told about the stock still told me he regretted not buying the stocks. If i had invested all my money in that stock by now na to dey praise God everyday. If Oracle tells you something on your own do your own personal findings he is human u can do your own findings too all the US stocks he told me did same as predicted I will mention one here Tilray was selling for around 12-16$ when he told me it will fall to $2 as I type now is doing 1.87 and another thing he will always tell me not to chase price he has never advice me to buy at higher prices. Still regretted I put my funds majorly on NSE if I had put all in that stock the money I will get from the sales can build generational wealth on NSE. But hope still dey. Watching the stock very well let global whalala start I enter the stock 100% I hope I can get it lower again. Another fear again was if after selling will they allow me get all my money out of US system and this have confirmed my money will be out irrespective of amount. So my final take if Oracle tell u something is not by force to listen to him.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Camoready: 5:04pm On May 26, 2023
Fbnh what is going on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eziokwunwoko(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2023
PLEASE WHEN IS STERLING BANK CLOSURE DATE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:16pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:
My last warning o.

This is not a bullish market. Please keep some cash aside before the generational low starts.

I don talk finish.
You are indeed an oracle. Something is fishy especially with rumours of new pandemic warning by WHO and china's unending ploy to bring another wave of new covid variant. I will not allow the market euphoria to catch me unaware this time around by gradually reducing my stake in NSE in tranches, but only after riding small with this disguising bull.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:28pm On May 26, 2023
Banking index broke out confidently on all timeframe.
Banking index leads bulls, other sectors will follow suit

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:45pm On May 26, 2023
"The Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading (NBET) and Transcorp Power the parent company of TransAfam Power Plant Ltd, yesterday signed a power purchase agreement for the 726 megawatts (MW) TransAfam Power Plant Ltd located in Okoloma, Rivers State.
The agreement which was signed in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning is geared towards improving Nigeria's power generation capacity.
Speaking during the signing ceremony, the Managing Director/CEO of NBET, Dr Nnaemeka Ewelukwa, said the agreement exemplified the success of power sector privatization, noting that the agreement would run for 20 years.
He said the bidding was done by BPE and TransAfam Power won the bidding.
Subsequently, NBET got regulatory approvals from the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Ministry of Justice, as well as presidential approval for the takeover..."

https://dailytrust.com/nbet-transcorp-sign-726mw-power-purchasing-pact/

I just can not come and kill myself for nothing. wink cheesy cool

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 6:06pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

This is not a Nigerian thing. I don't discuss politics. I'm talking about a global seizure. Businesses are going bust, financial issues up and down, people losing their jobs.

It will affect everything like gold, silver, crude oil, all commodities, crypt, equities, real estate traded funds. Everything.

It will be a waterfall.
Is the world coming to an end,lol.That means even cash is not safe.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:18pm On May 26, 2023
PETERiCHY:

I rest my case.

*ThE OcToPuS*

What about the ones he told you and which turned out just fine... or the ones you may have benefited from him either directly or indirectly?

This isn't right bro!
I honestly thought we should've gone past the stage of undue bickering and unnecessary destructive criticism by now.
You can always put out your views mildly without having to spite or ridicule someone.
@RabbiDoracle has contributed in no small measure to the overall views (often positive) and intelligence gathering on this platform and has helped quite a good No of persons make informed investment decisions.
...you of all people should know better!

While contrasting views are always welcome, it should be done respectfully. (we all learn from it)
Pls let's be guided bro.

Regards

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 26, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Is the world coming to an end,lol.That means even cash is not safe.

All roads will lead to US treasuries and global bond markets.

As you can see, it is currently very low.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 26, 2023
onegentleguy:

What about the ones he told you and which turned out just fine... or the ones you may have benefited from him either directly or indirectly?

This isn't right bro!
I honestly think we should've gone past the stage of undue bickering and unnecessary destructive criticism by now.
You can always put out your views mildly without having to spite or ridicule someone.
@RabbiDoracle has contributed in no small measure to the overall views (often positive) and intelligence gathering of this platform and has helped a good No of persons make informed investment decisions.
...you of all people should know better!

While contrasting views are always welcome, it should be done respectfully. (we all learn from it)
Pls let's be guided bro.

Regards

Don't mind Peter. grin grin He is always like that. He finishes me on watsapp. grin

In January 2018, I warned that something big was coming. Got lots of criticism for it.

We bought around end of 2018 in tranches and into 2019 full time.

In January 2020, I still warned again that it is even bigger but don't know what it is. Still got lots of criticism for that.

We bought back in March 2020.

People made money.

The counter trend rally is always like that. People lose their heads.

Now I warn again.

This rally you see today cannot be compared to the January 2020 rally where brokers were calling clients to come and take loan. We warned it was a trap. The rest is history.

We are ending Wave 2 of what began in 2008. Wave 2 ends when oil crashes again.

I'm 60% cash - 40% equities. So all dividends shared so far, I got mine. But only warning that people should keep cash handy. It is coming.

Generational lows!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DrAwo(m): 7:07pm On May 26, 2023
beejay1:
What book is this please?
The art of execution

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:10pm On May 26, 2023
Abeg Oracle borrow me your 60% cash. I want to check something

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:12pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

Don't mind Peter. grin grin He is always like that. He finishes me on watsapp. grin

In January 2018, I warned that something big was coming. Got lots of criticism for it.

In January 2020, I still warned again that it is even bigger but don't know what it is. Still got lots of criticism for that.

People made money.

Now I warn again.

This rally you see today cannot be compared to the January 2020 rally where brokers were calling clients to come and take loan. We warned it was a trap. The rest is history.

I'm 60% cash - 40% equities. So all dividends shared so far, I got mine. But only warning that people should keep cash handy. It is coming.

Generational lows!

I was a little disappointed. I was expecting a more technical explanation.

It seems like you are using Elliott waves or some variation of it. Can I say elliott waves invariably predicted the COVID outbreak. This is because if the wave hints at a major correction, something in the world bends to fulfill its prophecy.

I think Elliott waves should be banned. They work a lot like voodoo. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:20pm On May 26, 2023
ositadima1:

It seems like you are using Elliott waves or some variation of it. Can I say elliott waves invariably predicted the COVID outbreak. This is because if the wave hints at a major correction, something in the world bends to fulfill its prophecy.

Elliott waves is a reflection of human psychology of fear/euphoria/soberness etc which will always repeat. It has nothing to do with voodoo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 7:30pm On May 26, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Elliott waves is a reflection of human psychology of fear/euphoria/soberness etc which will always repeat. It has nothing to do with voodoo

I may not have understood the message correctly. In his post, he pointed out that something big would happen in early 2020, but he was not sure what it would be.

COVID happened in late 2019 and early 2020, and it was the major reason why the market crashed. I may be wrong.

If COVID had not happened, the market would not have crashed in the same way. Did the Elliott wave cause COVID, or did COVID cause the Elliott waves to hint at the correction? Which one happened first?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:45pm On May 26, 2023
RabbiDoracle:

People made money.

Now I warn again.

Generational lows!

You are doing well bro!
I like to agree with you on certain aspects of your views.
But we shall come to that. Even the bible states that there's time for everything. wink cheesy cool
The time for them bears will come. ...I too can sense it. But there's a very high plausibility that it won't be in the very near term.

The mkt still has some way up to go... and for some select coys, it's even still early!

Regards
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:49pm On May 26, 2023
Do we have public holiday on monday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:50pm On May 26, 2023
ositadima1:

I may not have understood the message correctly. In his post, he pointed out that something big would happen in early 2020, but he was not sure what it would be.

COVID happened in late 2019 and early 2020, and it was the major reason why the market crashed. I may be wrong.

If COVID had not happened, the market would not have crashed in the same way. Did the Elliott wave cause COVID, or did COVID cause the Elliott waves to hint at the correction? Which one happened first?

Maybe you could interpret it as; Elliott wave signalled that something of negative consequence was likely to occur in the course of time.
...COVID was that which eventually played into it. wink cheesy grin

It is well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 8:03pm On May 26, 2023
onegentleguy:
"The Nigerian Bulk Electricity Trading (NBET) and Transcorp Power the parent company of TransAfam Power Plant Ltd, yesterday signed a power purchase agreement for the 726 megawatts (MW) TransAfam Power Plant Ltd located in Okoloma, Rivers State.
The agreement which was signed in the Federal Ministry of Finance, Budget and National Planning is geared towards improving Nigeria's power generation capacity.
Speaking during the signing ceremony, the Managing Director/CEO of NBET, Dr Nnaemeka Ewelukwa, said the agreement exemplified the success of power sector privatization, noting that the agreement would run for 20 years.
He said the bidding was done by BPE and TransAfam Power won the bidding.
Subsequently, NBET got regulatory approvals from the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP), Ministry of Justice, as well as presidential approval for the takeover..."

https://dailytrust.com/nbet-transcorp-sign-726mw-power-purchasing-pact/

I just can not come and kill myself for nothing. wink cheesy cool

It is well

This is making Transcorp look like a good investment for those already in the boat. Any global market crash should not really impact the revenues from the power business, nor crash its financial assets, which are real assets. And people must still consume power no matter what comes up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 26, 2023
ositadima1:

Elliot wave is one of the indicators in a box of plenty. All tools need to align.

NSE lacks long period of price data (that dates back to say 1980s), so you will not enjoy the benefit of most tools with NSE. There are breakages on NSE timeframes. So I use lots of foreign stocks, bonds, indexes to test my research.

Elliot waves have calculations which if you understand you will easily tell on which impulse wave you are one or on which corrective stage you are on.

The indicator won't predict an event (say covid) but when you place it with other parameters and watch out for negative divergences on longer timeframe (monthly, quarterly, yearly), you can easily expect something coming to drag the price down and revert prices back to the mean level. And when I mention here that something is coming, many pundits say it is conspiracy theories. That is why I keep battling with my mind asking if everything happening around us is arranged (which you are indirectly saying that something in the world bends to fulfil the prophecy).

I invest based on these outcomes from the indicators I use. It hardly fails only that some will take time to materialise.

I remembered warning about Sugar prices by looking at my indicator and after some months, Brazilian election went wrong and protest started in Brazil. Brazil is one of the highest producers of Sugar. So when you look at these charts and see that a price spike is coming in a product, equity or any instrument, your job is to research which company/country produces what and what could occur in those places.

It isn't voodoo. Just do your research.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7000) (7001) (7002) (7003) (7004) (7005) (7006) ... (7768) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: talktofemi, Adinije(f), BabsO2(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.