Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,794 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7007) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10879511 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thazard(m): 7:08pm On May 27, 2023
Came here to find help but left with insults when I actually insulted no one.

Na WA oh!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2023
What can we buy next week on NGX abi make we still dey wait the generator low ni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 7:12pm On May 27, 2023
ositadima1:

@120?
at current price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 7:23pm On May 27, 2023
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38517_PRESCO_PLC-CORPORATE_DISCLOSURE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2023.pdf

Good evening everyone. Please does anyone have the audited financials of Presco?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bbbwings: 7:26pm On May 27, 2023
Is there public holiday on Monday?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2023
Bbbwings:
Is there public holiday on Monday?
Yes... it is work free day

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:28pm On May 27, 2023
Ginalex:
https://doclib.ngxgroup.com/Financial_NewsDocs/38517_PRESCO_PLC-CORPORATE_DISCLOSURE_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MAY_2023.pdf

Good evening everyone. Please does anyone have the audited financials of Presco?

Am yet to see it on Ngx site.
The promise to release on 25th and 26th of this month, but nothing has been seen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2023
Thazard:

Na WA oh!
Majority of those that replied you actually stated the obvious, but you may view it as an insult. For me, I would be frank with you. Firstly, I don't really think you are vast in Agriculture because it is not as buoyant as you think. Beside the tedious side of it, agriculture is bedeviled with a lot of problem such as insecurity (Fulani Herdsmen), increasing and frustrating cost of labour and farm equipment, thieves or people in the village can come overnight with truck and harvest all your cassava before daybreak. Therefore, I will advise you think of other reasonable thing to do.

Know this and know peace, no bank would give loan to someone without adequate collateral/security/antecedents to experiment on agriculture. I am a farmer as well and know what I am talking about. I once work at IITA Ibadan Soil Microbiology Department between 88-91 and partook in their research on increased cassava production in Nigeria.

Lastly, this forum is for stock related issues and not how to raise funds for startup. So, desist from making further comments on this subject. Good luck to you in whatever you decide to lay your hands on.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MaXTeXJaX: 8:33pm On May 27, 2023
[quote author=kolaish post=123407012]Majority of those that replied you actually stated the obvious, but you may view it as an insult. For me, I would be frank with you. Firstly, I don't really think you are vast in Agriculture because it is not as buoyant as you think. Beside the tedious side of it, agriculture is bedeviled with a lot of problem such as insecurity (Fulani Herdsmen), increasing and frustrating cost of labour and farm equipment, thieves or people in the village can come overnight with truck and harvest all your cassava before daybreak. Therefore, I will advise you think of other reasonable thing to do.

Know this and know peace, no bank would give loan to someone without adequate collateral/security/antecedents to experiment on agriculture. I am a farmer as well and know what I am talking about. I once work at IITA Ibadan Soil Microbiology Department between 88-91 and partook in their research on increased cassava production in Nigeria.

Lastly, this forum is for stock related issues and not how to raise funds for startup. So, desist from making further comments on this subject. Good luck to you in whatever you decide to lay your hands on.

[/quot
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harvestock01(m): 8:38pm On May 27, 2023
kolaish:
Majority of those that replied you actually stated the obvious, but you may view it as an insult. For me, I would be frank with you. Firstly, I don't really think you are vast in Agriculture because it is not as buoyant as you think. Beside the tedious side of it, agriculture is bedeviled with a lot of problem such as insecurity (Fulani Herdsmen), increasing and frustrating cost of labour and farm equipment, thieves or people in the village can come overnight with truck and harvest all your cassava before daybreak. Therefore, I will advise you think of other reasonable thing to do.

Know this and know peace, no bank would give loan to someone without adequate collateral/security/antecedents to experiment on agriculture. I am a farmer as well and know what I am talking about.

I started my palm plantation in 2011 and about a year after I wept on the farm regretting why I took the decision. Though after continuous investment the story is not the same today. I will advise the young man to start trading in garri (his choice of produce) with the little amount he has. He will learn the dynamics and increase his turnover over time. If he's able to gain the trust of the local farmers they will eventually allow him to get their cassava on credit. Understand the value chain and decide where you want to operate. Dangote for example didn't start his cement business by building a factory. I believe if you calm down and piece the snippets of suggestions offered here together, you will see the solution that you seek. If someone even asked you how you arrived at N5 million as the funds you need, I am not sure you will be able to defend it but that's by the way. Sorry for my long epistle.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 8:43pm On May 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
What can we buy next week on NGX abi make we still dey wait the generator low ni

Emma u just want to whine us? Market is there for you to buy all the buyable.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2023
Harvestock01:

I started my palm plantation in 2011 and about a year after I wept on the farm regretting why I took the decision.
I just sold about 55 acres of the palm plantation I cultivated in osun state since 2015. I personally went to NIFOR in benin in 2015 to buy Tenera Seedlings that was planted on the farm. Part of the reason why I sold the farm is that I hardly have time to supervise it. I go to the farm once in a year and just when I decided to create time for it last year, I started hearing of kidnappings especially along the same area in Osun state. I don't have N20m ransom to give to anybody in the name of farming grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:01pm On May 27, 2023
kolaish:
I just sold about 55 acres of the palm plantation I cultivated in osun state since 2015. I personally went to NIFOR in benin in 2015 to buy Tenera Seedlings that was planted on the farm. Part of the reason why I sold the farm is that I hardly have time to supervise the farm. I go to the farm once in a year and just when I decided to create time for it last year, I started hearing of kidnappings especially along the same area in Osun state. I don't have N20m ransom to give to anybody in the name of farming grin

Kuku invest the money realized from the sale of the land into Okomu and Presco, you will still earn good dividends from agriculture

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Kuku invest the money realized from the sale of the land into Okomu and Presco, you will still earn good dividends from agriculture
Part of my plan though is to buy just 2 stocks (Presco and one other) with it. But my mind keep telling me to wait till around September, maybe I can still get them at a lower low grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2023
kolaish:
Part of my plan though is to buy just 2 stocks (Presco and one other) with it. But my mind keep telling me to wait till around September, maybe I can still get them at a lower low grin

When Presco liquidates their debt in the next 3 years, it has the possibility of exceeding EPS of N30.00.

There is a lawyer who went home with a dividend of over N200 million from Okomu Oil this week.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ginalex(f): 9:28pm On May 27, 2023
Mfunkynation:

Am yet to see it on Ngx site.
The promise to release on 25th and 26th of this month, but nothing has been seen
Okay. Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

When Presco liquidates their debt in the next 3 years, it had the possibility of exceeding EPS of N30.00.

There is a lawyer who went home with a dividend of over N200 million from Okomu Oil this week.

You are on point. And to think that this same Presco was selling between N39 - N45 about 4 years ago means that I missed a lot. I would not be surprised if it is selling for N300 in 2 years time.
*edited

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:37pm On May 27, 2023
kolaish:
You are on point. And to think that this same Presco was selling between N39 - N45 just 4 years ago means that I missed a lot. I would not be surprised if it is selling for N300 in 2 years time.

Follow the earnings growth and use that to determine what you can pay for the stock, if generational low happens while doing this all well and good

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:15pm On May 27, 2023
Thazard:

Na WA oh!
Bros my own advice is simple. First nobody go even listen to that kind talk with you
I don't know whr you stay.If you can trek from thr to abj and give it name like,I am trekking for jagaban.The corruption they are sharing fit reach you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:18pm On May 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

When Presco liquidates their debt in the next 3 years, it has the possibility of exceeding EPS of N30.00.

I for just go my village they. chop grass cutter and steady fresh palm wine.Na retirement don start be that.i no need to be rich like dangota

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:23pm On May 27, 2023
Thazard:

Na WA oh!

Country hard oh. I've been successful on my part on being a two time nominee for the NYIF. Each of those two times, I have just spent money following procedures and opening accounts without disbursement. Nigeria is a terrible place. This country is depressing for the everyday young Nigerian.
It is hard raising that sum from commercial banks. Small default of one week I had back in service year with Access, that is how they stopped my 30k access to credit. I thank God for today we're still hustling and bustling.
Perhaps, give BOI a try as I'm trying to meet-up several requirements knowing that staff might still subvert the process.

AGAIN 🇳🇬 IS DEPRESSING FOR THE EVERYDAY YOUNG NIGERIAN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FoolishBoy419: 11:37pm On May 27, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Don't get me wrong it is very possible to work for 3 years without savings, but one would have used part of the money earned to buy things that can be sold to raise money.

But that clown does not have savings and does not have anything to sell in order to raise money for his proposed agric business

Take it easy man. It is very possible to work for three years and have nothing left. You don't know if he has people that depend on him or if he has some responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Take it easy man. It is very possible to work for three years and have nothing left. You don't know if he has people that depend on him or if he has some responsibilities.

Unfortunately that is none of the business of the financial institutions he needed N5 million unsecured loan from

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:37am On May 28, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I for just go my village they. chop grass cutter and steady fresh palm wine.Na retirement don start be that.i no need to be rich like dangota

Solid passive income, Baba is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria and he has been a shareholder right from when the stock was N5 enjoyed numerous bonus shares.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thazard(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Zagee post=123410125]

Country hard oh. I've been successful on my part on being a two time nominee for the NYIF. Each of those two times, I have just spent money following procedures and opening accounts without disbursement. Nigeria is a terrible place. This country is depressing for the everyday young Nigerian.
It is hard raising that sum from commercial banks. Small default of one week I had back in service year with Access, that is how they stopped my 30k access to credit. I thank God for today we're still hustling and bustling.
Perhaps, give BOI a try as I'm trying to meet-up several requirements knowing that staff might still subvert the process.

AGAIN
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:07am On May 28, 2023
aremso:

Emma u just want to whine us? Market is there for you to buy all the buyable.
My oga I saw you nairaland email notification but didn't see your mail in my mailbox. Kindly shoot me a direct mail via 9free@maildotcom.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:49am On May 28, 2023
emmanuelewumi:
Don't get me wrong it is very possible to work for 3 years without savings, but one would have used part of the money earned to buy things that can be sold to raise money.

But that clown does not have savings and does not have anything to sell in order to raise money for his proposed agric business

Every other guidance/thing you stated is very much in order except for that part in bold and a bit of what I consider immoderate bluntness here and there.
...we can always guide others without appearing to be overindulgent or harsh.

Our spoken words/guide can either make or break someone.
Even the scriptures advises us to "keep a tight rein on our tongue" so we do not use it to incite or make others stumble. And at Prov 12:18, the wise king Solomon gave a classification to what forms of speech/advice can infer a "stab" or connote "healing or proper guidance".

Ask yourself; What if the situation where to be turned around... what if I was he?
Did other folks guide or address me in a similar manner in my early beginnings?
Even now that am doing well, would it feel normal/ok if I sought advise from someone and they addressed me in that manner?

As I always tell folks; whatever life offers us is only but a PRIVILEGE made possible by GRACE from DEVINE!
...which is why we should rather treat people with compassion, graciousness and nobility.

If there's anyone that ought to know this, it's you!
Many folks here hold you in high esteem. Saying that you should be noble and exemplary should already be taken for granted.

...just offering a piece of advice.
Regards

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:03am On May 28, 2023
onegentleguy:

Every other guidance/thing you stated is very much in order except for that part in bold and a few traces of what I consider immoderate bluntness here and there.

Even the scriptures advises us to "keep a tight rein on our tongue" so we do not use it to incite or make others stumble. And at Prov 12:18, the wise king Solomon gave a classification to what forms of speech/advice can infer a "stab" or connote "healing or proper guidance".

Ask yourself; What if the situation where to be turned around... what if I was he?
Even now that am doing well, would it fel normal if I sought advise from someone and they spoke to me in that manner?

As I always tell folks; whatever life offers us is only but a PRIVILEGE made possible by GRACE from DEVINE!
...which is why we should rather treat people with compassion, graciousness and nobility.

Most folks here hold in high esteem. Saying that you should be noble and exemplary should already be taken be grated.

Regards

Oga the street treats nobody with kids gloves. Let the guy take assimilate all the banter, roll up his sleeves and get to work

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:10am On May 28, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Buy NGSEBNK

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:10am On May 28, 2023
onegentleguy:

Every other guidance/thing you stated is very much in order except for that part in bold and a few traces of what I consider immoderate bluntness here and there.

Even now that am doing well, would it fel normal if I sought advise from someone and they spoke to me in that manner?

Most folks here hold in high esteem. Saying that you should be noble and exemplary should already be taken be grated.

Regards

It is clownish to expect an unsecured loan of N5 million for 6 years for a new business, the founder has not exhibited a track record of success in business or his personal finance, the founder does not have tangible asset to contribute to the equity of the start up business. The founder is also a known gambler

The bank manager will walk him out of his office immediately

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:22am On May 28, 2023
I started taking stock market investment seriously when I was turned down by a micro finance bank many years ago when I applied for a loan of just 250k.

I asked the bank manager why did he give a guy in the neighbourhood a loan of N1 million for his business, the manager said he had about N4 million worth of shares bequethed to him by his late father who was an accountant.

Lo and behold I started investing in shares seriously, within 9 months I got a secured loan of 400k from UBA and an unsecured loan of 100k.

It is left for the guy to pick the needed information and see what he can do to solve his problem.

There is no sentiment in business, it is clownish to need N5 million and you don't want to put anything down which you will lose if the business failed.

It is selfish, he wants the bank to bear all the risks and he should not have any risk whatsoever

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:23am On May 28, 2023
Agbalowomeri:

Oga the street treats nobody with kids gloves. Let the guy take assimilate all the banter, roll up his sleeves and get to work

Exactly.

Nothing is free, even in Freetown you have to pay

(1) (2) (3) ... (7004) (7005) (7006) (7007) (7008) (7009) (7010) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Niyijac, Mpeace(m), ernie4life(m), Bagwa, cocolacec(m), Bukkydudu, MysTeerioz(f), Ojoboak(m), UncleBone and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.