Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10913105 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) (7274) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:44pm On Sep 21, 2023
yMcy56:
Traders, make una no dey spoil this our market for us o
All these theories on top say OANDO pulled back today!

What you Ogas are saying is not a one way thing......and you seems to completely sideline the investors here. shocked

If you say sell once price begins to fall, what of a situation where it's just a pullback and the following trading period it begins upward journey again?

- OANDO as case study........got to 7/7.20 and pullback happened.....just to continue the upward trend thereafter again, same happened at circa 10/10.25 or so, also @16 today.....
IF at all it should resume Northwards journey to 20/25 after this pullback again, hope you won't come up with another morals. lipsrsealed

Lol.make una no mind me. grin

Oando is not running on SA but on improving fundamentals and good news in the horizon. My story is for stocks rallying substantially on SA

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:08pm On Sep 21, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Oando is not running on SA but on improving fundamentals and good news in the horizon. My story is for stocks rallying substantially on SA
You get mind put oando and fundamentals for the same sentence.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 10:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mpeace:
You get mind put oando and fundamental for the same sentence.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2023
One oga here na TA guru.what will be the call on oando tomorrow.will it be north or south .Not after match you go come say if.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:18am On Sep 22, 2023
Nigerian govt, South Korea reopen talks on solid minerals agreement
The Deputy Director of Information of the Ministry of Solid Minerals Development, Alaba Balogun, said this in a statement on Thursday.

Mr Balogun said the talks on revising a MoU between Nigeria and South Korea on investments in the solid minerals sector topped discussions between Nigerian public and private sector officials and the South Korean government recently.

He said the Nigerian team comprised officials of the Ministry of Solid Minerals Development and Oando Mining Company.

The Korean Institute of Geosciences and Mineral Resources, (KIGAM) and Korean Mines Rehabilitation and Mineral Resources Corporation, (KOMIR) represented South Korea.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/627396-nigerian-govt-south-korea-reopen-talks-on-solid-minerals-agreement.html

OANDO MINING COMPANY. Lol. Soon Oando will start Refinery and even Produce Sugar and Salt. They are all extractive elements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Harshreality: 2:02am On Sep 22, 2023
Hi everyone. Please what companies pay dividends regularly?

I did some research and saw companies like access, GTB, Zenith, Nestle, etc.

Are these companies reliable and is the income guaranteed?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:21am On Sep 22, 2023
pizapato:
You tend to forget that some neophyte take this kind of information as 100% reliable
Too much optimism is a trap in this market.

Na so dem hype Eterna till some people got trapped and continued to average down. Eterna is almost back to the price it was before it took off.

Any smart person will take profit when then can and leave others to continue to ride the bus
I like when people challenge, speak up and correct like this.....,..not that they'll be silent and be hating unnecessarily.

First off, in one of my earlier posts on OANDO in response to someone, I mentioned a 50/50 chances of Oando going up to N15+ or remain below N7......bros, it happened in our korokoro eyes even if many didn't believe it. I bet you don't even know my source of info on it......

Na so I hype ETERNA too, YES! The same way I've hyped FIDELITY from N1.70, CHAMS from 20/25k, UCAP from N3, JAPAUL from 20/25k, UBA, SEPLAT, MANSARD.......in fact, almost all the stocks on NSE at different times self.

I still have the ETERNA that I picked at around 26, so don't think I was exempted from these losses too but I do hold on to what I Blvd no matter the analysis paralysis here.....if it doesn't go according to expectations, well, it's all well and good......I carry my L in peace.

I don't hesitate to mention here that I've been following the dictates of Mr. Market and that I'm not the one recommending some of these stocks at different times but the gurus.

Change is constant but very difficult for many to embrace it because of the past, so it's normal among humans.

Bros, my Ogas will say: You win some you lose some, just let your wins be more than lose, C'est fini !!

If una like, make una monkey label me from today till tomorrow, e no go change anything........you can do well to warn NSEMPAS to stop taking me and post serious again, think that'll be good.
* As for OANDO, you can do well to edit that figure in my quoted post, maybe you're right that it's too much of optimism, I'll edit it too. Thanks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:34am On Sep 22, 2023
yMcy56:

I like when people challenge, speak up and correct like this.....,..not that they'll be silent and be hating unnecessarily.

First off, in one of my earlier posts on OANDO in response to someone, I mentioned a 50/50 chances of Oando going up to N15+ or remain below N7......bros, it happened in our korokoro eyes even if many didn't believe it. I bet you don't even know my source of info on it......

Na so I hype ETERNA too, YES! The same way I've hyped FIDELITY from N1.70, CHAMS from 20/25k, UCAP from N3, JAPAUL from 20/25k, UBA, SEPLAT, MANSARD.......in fact, almost all the stocks on NSE at different times following Mr. Market and news and some bit of my little research too.

I still have the ETERNA that I picked at around 26, so don't think I was exempted from these losses too but I do hold on to what I Blvd no matter the analysis paralysis here.....if it doesn't go according to expectations, well, it's all well and good......I carry my L in peace.

I don't hesitate to mention here that I've been following the dictates of Mr. Market and that I'm not the one recommending some of these stocks at different times but the gurus.

Change is constant but very difficult for many to embrace it because of the past, so it's normal among humans.

Bros, my Ogas will say: You win some you lose some, just let your wins be more than lose, C'est fini !!

If una like, make una monkey label me from today till tomorrow, e no go change anything........you can do well to warn NSEMPAS to stop taking me and post serious again, think that'll be good.
* As for OANDO, you can do well to edit that figure in my quoted post, maybe you're right that it's too much of optimism, I'll edit it too. Thanks.
Change is constant but very difficult for many to embrace it because of the past with this assertion may i ask what is your field of study

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Deadlytruth:

Thanks boss for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:37am On Sep 22, 2023
yMcy56:

Na so I hype ETERNA too, YES! The same way I've hyped FIDELITY from N1.70, CHAMS from 20/25k, UCAP from N3, JAPAUL from 20/25k, UBA, SEPLAT, MANSARD.......in fact, almost all the stocks on NSE at different times following Mr. Market and news and some bit of my little research too.

If I love person, I dey love the ground wey the person waka on top. Una see this yMcy56, make Una no worry, my love for am no get limit.

Abeg hype more of those stocks wey dey between 20k to 50k now. Wey fit later get belle and born twins. I want use the small money wey I collect from Zenith Bank take enter their conto.

Signed
Your Number 1 Fan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 6:50am On Sep 22, 2023
Harshreality:
Hi everyone. Please what companies pay dividends regularly?

I did some research and saw companies like access, GTB, Zenith, Nestle, etc.

Are these companies reliable and is the income guaranteed?
I Started with these stocks you mention in my formative years to avoid stories

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 6:51am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=essentialone post=125945513If I love person, I dey love the ground wey the person waka on top. Una see this yMcy56, make Una no worry, my love for am no get limit.

Abeg hype more of those stocks wey dey between 20k to 50k now. Wey fit later get belle and born twins. I want use the small money wey I collect from Zenith Bank take enter their conto.

Signed
Your Number 1 Fan
.[/quote]
Lol. Thanks.
Actually, it's just a clarification and I'm not angry oo. grin
Only that some of the Ogas get angry if you mention some stocks they hated and will be quick to name call person's here.
Nobody is forcing anyone to buy any stock......it doesn't mean they shouldn't call us to order anyway but not in a derogatory manner I think.
*Pls delete your last statement.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jelmusboy(m): 7:39am On Sep 22, 2023
People of God, I have some Dollars I want to invest but don't know where to start reading from.

If anyone can tell me where to start my reading from, that will be awesome. I checked page 1 and it was 2013 which might not be applicable anymore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 7:52am On Sep 22, 2023
[quote author=yMcy56 post=125945646][/quote]

Okay. Thanks I don delete am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 7:56am On Sep 22, 2023
jelmusboy:
People of God, I have some Dollars I want to invest but don't know where to start reading from.

If anyone can tell me where to start my reading from, that will be awesome. I checked page 1 and it was 2013 which might not be applicable anymore.

You belong to the thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4667123/eurobond/8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:56am On Sep 22, 2023
yMcy56:

Chai....
who come vex my Heartbeat like this!
why did you even waste your time to reply the poster ni...
mbok try to avoid some post and do what you always do .
#OneLove

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:57am On Sep 22, 2023
jelmusboy:

As things stand, Dollars in itself is a very good investment. Its almost doing 100% return since Mr President took over. Its done over 70% since this week.
So based on TA, SA and FA, Dollar is a buy lol
Disclaimer: I no get dollar oh and I just dey play.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 8:27am On Sep 22, 2023
yMcy56:

Which stock are you hyping now sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2023
Just thinking out LOUD, If Dangote Foods will at the end of the day covers:
Dangote sugar
Dangote Rice
Nascon
Dangote pasta—noodles/macaroni/spaghetti
Dangote (ziza) water
Dangote paste
Dangote juice/danvita

Don't you think the Debut price for Dangfoods will be above N100? Considering that Buafoods is already above N190----this is for the ‘BIG BOYS’ comment please.
@mcy56
@onegentleguy
@emmanuelewumi
@RabbiDoracle anything from the bedsheet on this please?
@currentprice
@essentialone
@BullsandBears
@wanaj0

Anything for the boys on this please?
Thank you all for the selfless service.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2023
Umargarr:
Dangote sugar
Dangote Rice
Nascon
Dangote (ziza) water
Dangote paste
Dangote juice/danvita

Don't you think the Debut price for Dangfoods will be above N100? Considering that Buafoods is already above N190----this is for the ‘BIG BOYS’ comment please.
@mcy56
@onegentleguy
@emmanuelewumi
@currentprice
@essentialone
@BullsandBears
@wanaj0

and you left out a whole @customstreet from the narrative?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2023
Technically, DANGOTE SUGAR appears to be resilient to further fall.
Apparently a strong support may have been established @ N52 on the daily with a great plausibility of having same across the W&M timeframe.

Nice to see yesterday's activity reestablishing a close above the ***** @ N56, after an initial rejection was followed by a quick bounce off the support to form a subtle bullish pin bar on Wednesday.

For today's trade, I'd love to see a candle close above N57.2 (previous weeks low)... or better still, at or above that green line (ref: N59), which also sits above the...
At the very least, I'd like to see a "spinning top" candlestick with the low a retest of yesterday's low and high btw it's high and N58.5 to possibly validate a bullish continuation next week.

That could mean it eventually pushes up to that resistant level of btw N63--66.55 and sustains that momentum to the previous YtD high of N71.50... from where I expect a further run before the proposed merger.

Then again, a retest at that support before the pushup is also another possible scenario.
For those in, HOLD!

The shaded part remains a great entry zone for those who may wish to key in.

Other charts I find interesting are that of; JAIZBANK, CHAMS, WAPCO, STERLING BANK, UBA, UNILEVER, JULIUS BERGER, UACN... etc

CAVEAT: Not to be inferred as any sought of recommendation. Again, the need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:24am On Sep 22, 2023
Urgent Request:

Is it advisable to hold Zenith Bank shares beyond today and collect dividend? Or will the stock likely fall greatly after today being the QD?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:31am On Sep 22, 2023
Umargarr:
Dangote sugar
Dangote Rice
Nascon
Dangote (ziza) water
Dangote paste
Dangote juice/danvita

@mcy56
@onegentleguy
@emmanuelewumi
@currentprice
@essentialone
@BullsandBears
@wanaj0

...absolutely!
A listing peg of a range of N75--100 is very possible!

There's a post I made, which was an analysis and breakdown of certain figures as it relates to the proposed merger.
But for some unfathomable reason, it didn't make it to this place.
I did try to post it here following repeated request from some fellows a few hours after the scheme document was made public but got a ban and the post taken down.

A few persons who got the post through other channels also tried to put it up here but they too were banned and the post also taken down.
I made 2 more attempt and the same thing happened, so I had to give up.

Not trying to insinuate or infer anything though. ...it could be a software related hitch on Nsempa.
I don't bother about stuffs like that. I just try to help when I can!

It is well.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:34am On Sep 22, 2023
Mpeace:
You get mind put oando and fundamentals for the same sentence.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 10:50am On Sep 22, 2023
654 million units of Universal Insurance bought already. And the market is yet to dance skelewu.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kebson(f): 10:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Where is "Ekuu Market" na your update i dey wait for grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:05am On Sep 22, 2023
this OANDO matter na to dey average down. As e dey go down na to dey buy more.

This is buying opportunity. Not everyone reaches the final destination of a bus. as some dey jump out, some dey jump in.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ojoboak(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2023
vacanci:

This is buying opportunity. Not everyone reaches the final destination of a bus. as some dey jump out, some dey jump in.

Full offer at 11:10am

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:24am On Sep 22, 2023
onegentleguy:
Technically, DANGOTE SUGAR appears to be resilient to further fall.
Apparently a strong support may have been established @ N52 on the daily with a great plausibility of having same across the W&M timeframe.

Nice to see yesterday's activity reestablishing a close above the ***** @ N56, after an initial rejection was followed by a quick bounce off the support to form a subtle bullish pin bar on Wednesday.

For today's trade, I'd love to see a candle close above N57.2 (previous weeks low)... or better still, at or above that green line (ref: N59), which also sits above the...
At the very least, I'd like to see a "spinning top" candlestick with the low a retest of yesterday's low and high btw it's high and N58.5 to possibly validate a bullish continuation next week.

That could mean it eventually pushes up to that resistant level of btw N63--66.55 and sustains that momentum to the previous YtD high of N71.50... from where I expect a further run before the proposed merger.

Then again, a retest at that support before the pushup is also another possible scenario.
For those in, HOLD!

The shaded part remains a great entry zone for those who may wish to key in.

Other charts I find interesting are that of; JAIZBANK, CHAMS, WAPCO, STERLING BANK, UBA, UNILEVER, JULIUS BERGER, UACN... etc

CAVEAT: Not to be inferred as any sought of recommendation. Again, the need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.
Wow!!!
OGG is now talking TA. Highly impressed. wink
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 11:28am On Sep 22, 2023
vacanci:

Prepare to average down at 10 too and possibly 9. I intend to average up at 8 hopefully.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 11:39am On Sep 22, 2023
I appreciate hugely. God bless

onegentleguy:

...absolutely!
A listing peg of a range of N75--100 is very possible!

There's a post I made, which was an analysis and breakdown of certain figures as it relates to the proposed merger.
But for some unfathomable reason, it didn't make it to this place.
I did try to post it here following repeated request from some fellows a few hours after the scheme document was made public but got a ban and the post was also taken down.

A few persons who got the post through other channels also tried to put it up here but they too were banned and the post also taken down.
I made 2 more attempt and the same thing happened, so I had to give up.

Not trying to insinuate or infer anything though. ...it could be a software related hitch on Nsempa.
I don't bother about stuffs like that. I just try to help when I can!

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2023
Zagee:

Prepare to average down at 10 too and possibly 9. I intend to average up at 8 hopefully.

Na to pick at N8 naira again
if it comes down to that level..
Ride again till N16....
No love for Oando....
Na for JIJO...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) (7274) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jaybee3(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.