Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10972140 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2023
Hello Folks

Please take a look at Berger Paint Plc. There seems to be hidden value there for those that can digged well and unlock value. I foresee a price appreciation to say between a range of N14.50-N18.00

Time Horison is 1.5 months

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
essentialone:
UCAP massive. Total number of 22,582,069 units bought today. Valued at about N407,606,345.45

Who is in the kitchen? What are they cooking?

Rumors has it that Bonus is on the way

Please do you own research or seek for additional rumor that will confirm this

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 4:35pm On Sep 20, 2023
customstreet:
Hello Folks

Please take a look at Berger Paint Plc. There seems to be hidden value there for those that can digged well and unlock value. I foresee a price appreciation to say between a range of N14.50-N18.00

Time Horison is 1.5 months
Alhaji has been quiet what is he up to

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
customstreet:

Rumors has it that Bonus is on the way

Please do you own research or seek for additional rumor that will confirm this

Correct new from customstreet grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 5:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
vacanci:

You are not doing any research. You just don't know what you are saying, especially using the words "hardest stocks to buy". Na stones dem dey crush?

if you are truly doing research, just place 1 unit order on all the stocks on the market at market rate and see which one is "HARDEST TO BUY"

The guy is correct my brother
There are some stocks that is difficult to get
You can stay there two to three months without getting any volumes
Examples are:
1. Capital Hotel Plc
2. Smart Product Plc
3. Dufil Primia Food Plc
4. Food concepts
5. And many others

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2023
Any stock that requires you buying from NASD is broker assisted and that market is not very liquid . D o not think Duffil has traded one day on that platform . They need to sit up. That exchange ordinarily should be giving the NGX a run for its money but I really do not know what those guys are doing . No visibility, no campaigns , no nothing.

customstreet:

The guy is correct my brother
There are some stocks that is difficult to get
You can stay there two to three months without getting any volumes
Examples are:
1. Capital Hotel Plc
2. Smart Product Plc
3. Dufil Primia Food Plc
4. Food concepts
5. And many others
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
yMcy56:

Attached.
Hope it's legible enough.

* Meanwhile, there's much transactions in SUGAR today.......
UCAP sighted @18/18.20......insider trading....

Seen .. Thanks mcy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by customstreet: 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
UkwuAmu:
Any stock that requires you buying from NASD is broker assisted and that market is not very liquid . D o not think Duffil has traded one day on that platform . They need to sit up. That exchange ordinarily should be giving the NGX a run for its money but I really do not know what those guys are doing . No visibility, no campaigns , no nothing.

Do u want to believe this?

NGX Plc is part owner of NASD.

NASD used NGX software to trade on NASD in the past. THEY stopped and changed to new home made software when it was obvious that NGX does not want the growth of that market.

The market cannot be liquid because of so many factors which is not for discussion on this forum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2023
customstreet:

.... The market cannot be liquid because of so many factors which is not for discussion on this forum
Oga tu isu de isale --- unearth the "alleged" secret deep down.. this na "safe" public space .. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2023
customstreet:

Do u want to believe this?

NGX Plc is part owner of NASD.

NASD used NGX software to trade on NASD in the past. THEY stopped and changed to new home made software when it was obvious that NGX does not want the growth of that market.

The market cannot be liquid because of so many factors which is not for discussion on this forum

Interesting . I remember I use to be able to view NASD trades on NGX platform and something changed . If I were the NASD Chairman, I will be doing everything possible to breakaway from the NGX which has been a collosal failure under Oscar Onyema . I once had a discussion with the former MD , Bola and he had great ideas but no one ever worked . With the spate of delisting taking place in the NGX, you would expect they will migrate to NASD and considering that listing requirements are less stringent, they should be taking a lot of companies from the NGX.
Some stock like ARADEL formerly NDEP , aAfriland, CSCS, FANMILK, MIXREAL ,VFDGROUP, WAMCO ,AIRLIQUID ,Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company Plc and Purple Real Estate Income PLC deserve better visibility

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
I believe say those few that went to court na arrangee to test the waters. That wala guy dey different level for naija ceos Time will tell.I pray he is not bent on delisting to hammer alone with his fellow big boys.Crude price from projections will remain high throughout 2024 and insecurity in the delta will improve too.Gas is already sky rocketing

On another note,we dey forget say wale na lawyer who knows that the court process is the way to initiate this things .why this 14 minority shareholders Does it mean they did not present a bargain price for thr investment .And oando decided to pronounce this ridiculous offer before releasing improved results
Please try and understand the rules when shareholders ask for a buyout.
The rule/law per CAMA and SEC says that the highest price of the share on the NSE in the last 6 months before the court case will be used as the offer price if shareholders ask for a buyout.
That is the reason why Oando offered N7.07 which is a little higher than the highest price on the NSE in the 6 months before the court case started.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
I think the point that gentleman is making is that all of these buyout that is claimed to be coming from minority shareholder is actually orchestrated by Wale himself but making it look like it is coming from a set of minority shareholders. I do not think he is contending the rule as per CAMA.

If I understand what he was saying, he is saying that the so-called court case against Oando is done by the same people who are the defendants to hoodwink the public.
mikeapollo:

Please try and understand the rules when shareholders ask for a buyout.
The rule/law per CAMA and SEC says that the highest price of the share on the NSE in the last 6 months before the court case will be used as the offer price if shareholders ask for a buyout.
That is the reason why Oando offered N7.07 which is a little higher than the highest price on the NSE in the 6 months before the court case started.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2023
ojesymsym:
I think the point that gentleman is making is that all of these buyout that is claimed to be coming from minority shareholder is actually orchestrated by Wale himself but making it look like it is coming from a set of minority shareholders. I do not think he is contending the rule as per CAMA.

If I understand what he was saying, he is saying that the so-called court case against Oando is done by the same people who are the defendants to hoodwink the public.

But there will be an AGM where all shareholders will vote to either accept or reject the offer . Will Wale Tinubu manipulate all the hundreds and thousands of shareholders that will vote on that day, whose investments and livelihoods are at stake?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:18pm On Sep 20, 2023
ojesymsym:

Thanks bro.i don't know if I was speaking French. He wants to tell me cama rules. I am old school in this investment business.

I want him to tell me how he and his likes intend to stop it which will equally favour me if wale is bent on delisting. He should not come am be telling me thr vote at agm will do the magic. We all know how agm is hijacked and manipulated by management. The nse and sec has not even been able to act when petitioned.
Finally let him tell us more about this 14 minority shareholders that approached the court. Then why wale and his men wr okey with it and did not object since remaining listed will be better to him and his criminal friends

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:37pm On Sep 20, 2023
mikeapollo:

But there will be an AGM where all shareholders will vote to either accept or reject the offer . Will Wale Tinubu manipulate all the hundreds and thousands of shareholders that will vote on that day, whose investments and livelihoods are at stake?
Mention the agm you have seen whr most management final decisions did not scale through in nigeria. Do you know what happens thr is mostly controlled by shareholders associations which are largely in management pockets. What makes wale a bad ass ceo is because of his law background. This he used to make it difficult from being sacked .Agms in nigeria are social gathering and legal formalities a case study was first bank till cbn decided to act

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kamtrix(m): 3:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Kereokwu:
For me its Sfsreits

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2023
OANDO
Currently trading btw 15.85/16.......

Profit takers at work.......

*OANDO still stealing the show in the market......just be like say others just pack for one side dey watch the movie first ... smiley

* +41M units done in transactions so far.....

CHAMS
Profit takers activities witnessed earlier....... stabilizing and moving up gradually again.....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 10:29am On Sep 21, 2023
yMcy56:
OANDO
Currently trading btw 15.85/16.....

Approaching 20 o like joke joke

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2023
PETERiCHY:
OANDO @#5 is a STEAL.

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

We made the above post precisely on July 17th when OANDO was trading @ circa#5

Now OANDO is available @#15.80k
Another opportunity for those that missed the bus to join the moving train and enjoy the SUPER JOLLY RIDE else una go explain tire without evidence grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 10:40am On Sep 21, 2023
PETERiCHY:

Another opportunity for those that missed the bus to join the moving train and enjoy the SUPER JOLLY RIDE else una go explain tire without evidence grin grin grin

Still a good time to get in?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2023
PETERiCHY:

Though i did not believe the Oando narrative...
Oando show me shege pro max
back in the days... cheesy grin
I managed to pick some at N10 junction...
Stock has performed magic within a short time frame...
I don commot for dis bus...
Wale na wayo manager.
Gracias!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 10:45am On Sep 21, 2023
Universal insurance board expects to pay dividend at the end of this financial year

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:47am On Sep 21, 2023
Willie2015:

Though i did not believe the Oando narrative...
Oando show me shege pro max
back in the days... cheesy grin
I managed to pick some at N10 junction...
Stock has performed magic within a short time frame...
I don commot for dis bus...
Wale na wayo manager.
Gracias!
Who knows if this is his handiwork self......or some of his guys planning to go private with him?
One can never predict those big guys.......corruption full their hands.... grin

* But they must have sighted great potential in the stock and may be seeing current price as cheap......who knows...
Just an opinion o.

Pullback currently ongoing......the bull wan drink water first..... smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2023
jideflash:
Universal insurance board expects to pay dividend at the end of this financial year
The Insurance Guru!!!
I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:53am On Sep 21, 2023
jideflash:

Bros ...
Na you dey inside this photo with cap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 10:55am On Sep 21, 2023
Iamblessed85:

Still a good time to get in?

Yes OANDO is heading to #100 by the time they release their 2023 F/Y Result within APRIL& JUNE 2024.

*ThE OcToPuS*

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kebson(f): 11:04am On Sep 21, 2023
All of a sudden everyone is a guru on Oando stock with them quoting their price grin grin grin

Someone should do guru on ABC transport...just joking though grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 11:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Universal Insurance: Quite a lot of buying and cross deals @0.20k....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
grin grin grin

My trading goals as a learner:
1. Protect my principal first.
2. Don't let a large profit turn into a small profit.
3. Don't let a small profit turn into a loss.
2. Don't let a small loss turn into a large loss. cry cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 12:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
ositadima1:
grin grin grin

My trading goals as a learner:
1. Protect my principal first.
2. Don't let a large profit turn into a small profit.
3. Don't let a small profit turn into a loss.
2. Don't let a small loss turn into a large loss. cry cheesy
My man,welcome back.i too like you

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Traders you guys no just get joy.See how owner wan spoil oando for me.All I wanted was it to hit #20...This next thing now you go see full offer

(1) (2) (3) ... (7266) (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.