Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10968142 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) (7274) (7275) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2023
Willie2015:

Na to pick at N8 naira again
if it comes down to that level..
Ride again till N16....
No love for Oando....
Na for JIJO...

lol. guys that picked it at N16 few days ago dey use corner corner eyes look at you right now.

Abeg no break people heart with this N8 plan

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 11:57am On Sep 22, 2023
Is it advisable to hold Zenith Bank shares beyond today and collect dividend? Or will the stock likely fall greatly after today being the QD?

Presently circa N33.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
Willie2015:

Na to pick at N8 naira again
if it comes down to that level..
Ride again till N16....
No love for Oando....
Na for JIJO...

People are waiting for it at various points. Let's see how low it gets. It will likely resist sub N7 and some will rush it before it gets to N8 and prevent it from reaching that junction. Which one will play out. Over to the market - Fund managers or fat cats wanting to dump, traders, speculators etc.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
vacanci:

lol. guys that picked it at N16 few days ago dey use corner corner eyes look at you right now.

Abeg no break people heart with this N8 plan
Whoever picked at 16, its safe to say that they're aware of the surrounding risk associated with Oando and had made plans to average down to the least possible loss position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
essentialone:

Is it advisable to hold Zenith Bank shares beyond today and collect dividend? Or will the stock likely fall greatly after today being the QD?

Presently circa N33.00
Let me attempt to answer your question with TA. IF TA is not your thing, kindly skip the post.

Attached is the monthly outlook of Zenith Bank stock chart. Here:
1. Sellers are located above 34.20 corresponding to the 5 year high
2. Price may either rise or fall. 50-50 chance! There are equal buying and selling pressures ongoing.
3. Both weekly and monthly structures remains bullish (good radiant)
4. Not expecting "great fall in price", but price potentially can fall below 32!
5. 28.50 - 31 is a good bargain at current price.
grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 12:30pm On Sep 22, 2023
@Mercy and coy
When is the qualification date for UBA interim dividend?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
BullBearMkt:

Let me attempt to answer your question with TA. IF TA is not your thing, kindly skip the post.

2. Price may either rise or fall. 50-50 chance! There are equal buying and selling pressures ongoing.
4. Not expecting "great fall in price", but price potentially can fall below 32!
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks for the TA. E clear say it wont fall from Zenith to N20 as it did last time. so I go hold am. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
PETERiCHY:
@Mercy and coy
When is the qualification date for UBA interim dividend?

The qualification date is 26 September, while the payment date is 6 October.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kebson(f): 12:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
From full bid to full offer.. This life eehn grin OANDO !!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ololufemi: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
yMcy56:

I like when people challenge, speak up and correct like this.....,..not that they'll be silent and be hating unnecessarily.

First off, in one of my earlier posts on OANDO in response to someone, I mentioned a 50/50 chances of Oando going up to N15+ or remain below N7......bros, it happened in our korokoro eyes even if many didn't believe it. I bet you don't even know my source of info on it......

Na so I hype ETERNA too, YES! The same way I've hyped FIDELITY from N1.70, CHAMS from 20/25k, UCAP from N3, JAPAUL from 20/25k, UBA, SEPLAT, MANSARD.......in fact, almost all the stocks on NSE at different times following Mr. Market and news and some bit of my little research too.

I still have the ETERNA that I picked at around 26, so don't think I was exempted from these losses too but I do hold on to what I Blvd no matter the analysis paralysis here.....if it doesn't go according to expectations, well, it's all well and good......I carry my L in peace.

I don't hesitate to mention here that I've been following the dictates of Mr. Market and that I'm not the one recommending some of these stocks at different times but the gurus.

Change is constant but very difficult for many to embrace it because of the past, so it's normal among humans.

Bros, my Ogas will say: You win some you lose some, just let your wins be more than lose, C'est fini !!

If una like, make una monkey label me from today till tomorrow, e no go change anything........you can do well to warn NSEMPAS to stop taking me and post serious again, think that'll be good.
* As for OANDO, you can do well to edit that figure in my quoted post, maybe you're right that it's too much of optimism, I'll edit it too. Thanks.

My darling Mercy, you have been a blessing and a pivot to many on this platform. Please note that we pry for you and will always be appreciative of the magnanimous gifts you bestow upon many people in this platform.

May the Lord, the Almighty continue to bless you with good health, long life, grace favour as you continue to sacrifice your time for many others to be blessed by your words, thoughts and deeds.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

And for Oando please what does TA say grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 1:04pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kebson:

I understand what full bid means but what does full offer mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
Kebson:
Una wicked o 😥
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Iamblessed85:

I understand what full bid means but what does full offer mean?
Full offer(s) and no single bid😥
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 1:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
BabsO2:

And for Oando please what does TA say grin
Based on the data, OANDO:
1. Long term outlooks are bullish (looking good)
2. There are initial buyers located between 10 - 11
3. Below this level, to 8.40
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 1:11pm On Sep 22, 2023
sterlingD:

Full offer(s) and no single bid😥

Means everyone selling and no one buying?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kebson(f): 1:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Exactly grin

Iamblessed85:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Iamblessed85:

people are buying.

It means if you throw in your bid at the lowest offer amount, it gets cleared instantly.

Try and bid for OANDO at 11.85 and see if you will not buy instantly

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Phlinx: 1:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Phlinx:

Pls be careful how you handle your money. Putting money in the NSE and holding the mentality that you are investing is a big mistake. I am not saying you cannot get ROI make money on your 10m I am simply saying you should not, must not approach NSE thinking you are investing.

If you want to put your money in something and go away for ten years, maybe you can look to NASDAQ and buy shares of a viable technology company this is far better than the NSE. However, this too IS NOT AN INVESTMENT!

IT IS A GAME. And the sooner it is realised the better for the person. I understand one wants to say "I am an investor, I have investments in certain companies". That is fine - to carry yourself proud in the presence of others. However the worst thing that can happen to any person is that he lies to himself or herself.

Cause you see after telling people you are an investor, you must look in the mirror and speak the truth that you are a gamester. That you constantly attempt to game the market - which to buy low and sell high or to enter the stock of a company at the right time to receive the maximum ROI on dividend offered.

There is nothing wrong in realising you make money from playing a game. In fact the acceptance of this realisation makes you a better player.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Iamblessed85: 1:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
vacanci:

people are buying.

It means if you throw in your bid at the lowest offer amount, it gets cleared instantly.

Try and bid for OANDO at 11.85 and see if you will not buy instantly

Okay got it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BuchyD: 1:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
Fidelity dividend sighted.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zwhite: 1:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
Eterna reversing, wetin dey move am. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 1:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
yMcy56:

I like when people challenge, speak up and correct like this.....,..not that they'll be silent and be hating unnecessarily.

First off, in one of my earlier posts on OANDO in response to someone, I mentioned a 50/50 chances of Oando going up to N15+ or remain below N7......bros, it happened in our korokoro eyes even if many didn't believe it. I bet you don't even know my source of info on it......

Na so I hype ETERNA too, YES! The same way I've hyped FIDELITY from N1.70, CHAMS from 20/25k, UCAP from N3, JAPAUL from 20/25k, UBA, SEPLAT, MANSARD.......in fact, almost all the stocks on NSE at different times following Mr. Market and news and some bit of my little research too.

I still have the ETERNA that I picked at around 26, so don't think I was exempted from these losses too but I do hold on to what I Blvd no matter the analysis paralysis here.....if it doesn't go according to expectations, well, it's all well and good......I carry my L in peace.

I don't hesitate to mention here that I've been following the dictates of Mr. Market and that I'm not the one recommending some of these stocks at different times but the gurus.

Change is constant but very difficult for many to embrace it because of the past, so it's normal among humans.

Bros, my Ogas will say: You win some you lose some, just let your wins be more than lose, C'est fini !!

If una like, make una monkey label me from today till tomorrow, e no go change anything........you can do well to warn NSEMPAS to stop taking me and post serious again, think that'll be good.
* As for OANDO, you can do well to edit that figure in my quoted post, maybe you're right that it's too much of optimism, I'll edit it too. Thanks.

Madam I no dey attack you o.
You contributions have been valuable on this platform.

My comments is based on my own little experience. If a stock has done full bid for a few days, it becomes too risky and might not be the best recommendation for those with little know knowledge of the market.

Of course those who don't mind the risk of potential loss can hitch on the ride

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2023
Pls pray wale and his partners are not bent on delisting. I happened to attend my first agm because I came into uyo for business. This is my first agm and could not believe what happened thr.It is a big shame,95% are students rented from school and given proxy forms.Infact many whr given #1000 to vote in favour of what they have no idea about.The audit committee members voting was like what you see in the campus those days.Many of this students don't even know what are shares or who is shareholder.This guys came from lagos and made everything look like a joke and time wasting. It was only one Mr nwosu who even questioned the payment of #2.50 from #7 plus earning per shares.Every other person who spoke was just praising the board members

I ask is this real what the agm is like and all about. The chairman talks to the crowd, i guess because most are students like his subjects who are hungry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 1:46pm On Sep 22, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Pls pray wale and his partners are not bent on delisting. I happened to attend my first agm because I came into uyo for business. This is my first agm and could not believe what happened thr.It is a big shame,95% are students rented from school and given proxy forms.Infact many whr given #1000 to vote in favour of what they have no idea about.The audit committee members voting was like what you see in the campus those days.Many of this students don't even know what are shares or who is shareholder.This guys came from lagos and made everything look like a joke and time wasting. It was only one Mr nwosu who even questioned the payment of #2.50 from #7 plus earning per shares.Every other person who spoke was just praising the board members

I ask is this real what the agm is like and all about. The chairman talks to the crowd, i guess because most are students like his subjects who are hungry.
uncle, which part of Uyo are you?
Am in AKWA IBOM!
which Company AGM is that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Hogwarthtrades: 1:47pm On Sep 22, 2023
Mfunkynation:
which Company AGM is that?
CONOIL...1.... Interesting Conoil chose that location

Streetinvestor2:
It was only one Mr nwosu who even questioned the payment of #2.50 from #7 plus earning per shares.Every other person who spoke was just praising the board members .I ask is this real what the agm is like and all about.

youtube livestream and zoom saves you the stress/ Joke AGM in nigeria. every company has PA NWOSU, one chief and one lady speak. +/- one or two random hand picked person. You want your voice heard? hostile takeover ... should be fun going into the next few years (still in accumulation phase. Otedola in transcorp will be like child's play compared to what will begin to unfold). This absurd AGM approach will change when they know you do anyhow, you are at the mercy of the deep pocket however crafty it takes (Easier said than done, but we are closer ).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
On OANDO...

As I stated earlier, a price of N20--25 is feasible though not without "bumps" every now and then as the stock pricing looks to respect technicals.
Pricing of assets in the financial markets does not necessarily respect Newtons 1st law of motion.

Technically, trend remains positive across key time-frames (DWM) so long-term holders have nothing to fret about.

Week 25-29 will be key. As long as pricing maintains a W&M candle close above the red line as indicated, the probability of a short term trend reversal would be near zero.

Next trading activity (Monday) will likely herald a "battle for survival" as buyers wait around that support zone of btw N10--11.
I'd love to see a bounce to btw N10.35--10.50 post rejection at the low band of support... from where it could witness a few days of consolidation before another push up to within and then above that N13.3--14.6 now resistant range.

A close at or above the green line as indicated (ref: N12.10) may result in a bit of hesitation on the part of sellers while buyers will need to markup their bargain next week.

It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
mikeapollo:

A lot of people don't really understand the whole story. But as typical Nigerians, they are just quick to form conspiracy theories especially if one big rich man or politician is involved e.g."Tinubu" .
I am not a fan of Tinubu, but the buyout was instigated by SOME (not all) minority shareholders who were tired of the long wait for Oando's fortunes to turnaround. And Oando is mandated to respond with an offer based on CAMA/SEC regulations. So they offered a conservative N7.07 according to the law i.e. a minimum price not below the average price on the NSE over 6 months prior to the court case.
That N7.07 offer is dead and buried because it will be rejected 100 percent!
Just waiting for the court-ordered AGM and the FY2022 results !

Are you aware that in the court-ordered meeting (an EGM actually), a 75% positive vote among those present is what is required to push this kind of decision through? Are you also aware that four shareholders hold 74% of the total shareholding?

That means the entire decision is dependent on what these four majority shareholders decide. That decision is whether to buy you out at N7.07 or higher. Of course they would prefer to buy you out at N7.07.

The other thing is the time of the buy-out. N7.07 today is not N7.07 in six months or 1 year. They would not only buy-out at N7.07, the payment date wouldn't be anything earlier than June 2024 (my guess).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 2:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
@onegentleguy
I sent you a PM / mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:18pm On Sep 22, 2023
Access bank .. Ahead of uba now ..Is result coming soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dapix: 2:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
lancee:
Access bank .. Ahead of uba now ..Is result coming soon

Maybe, lets keep watching!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amoseries01(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
2cato:
What about lasaco and mansard should I keep them or sell

Guys, please, what's with WAPIC today 22-Sept,-2023. It did full bid and 8.87% up. Watched it all thru the day. Any info?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) (7274) (7275) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: floydmayweather, lexy2lexy, spido(m), Babynerd, ogoo4real, W0t0w0toman, Streetinvestor2 and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.