Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10970791 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2023
Unbelievable! Oando at full offer @13.15

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mfunkynation:
Unbelievable!
Oando at full offer @13.15
You sure na nse you dey view.whr you see full offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yinka2011: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
So they traded less than 1 million units at 13's to cause confusion.
lol these tactics work every time.
my target is 20 this month.
do your own DD.
Remember you are swimming with sharks here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 1:21pm On Sep 21, 2023
Mfunkynation:
Unbelievable!
Oando at full offer @13.15

If you are TA person, you would have seen this coming. It is over extended as such, had to tumble....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 1:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
OANDO @3.15.....
Lots of accumulation at that point too......
Traded as high as 16 earlier....
Let's see the side that wins for today......

* If OANDO didn't close on full offer today, then there's more to what's currently happening behind closed doors..... smiley

* Over 95M in transactions.........with N1.3B staked on it so far....

** DANGSUGAR on green side since market opens......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
You sure na nse you dey view.whr you see full offer

Oga, it's on full offer since then o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Those that have being having sleepless night over the skyrocketing of OANDO price will be relieved that it's s on full OFFER.

Better buy while the OFFER last because many more sleepless nights is still ahead for those outside the bus grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
vacanci:

Oga, it's on full offer since then o
ok,my Morgan portal was showing trading still happening at 13.60 and slightly below at that time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
ok,my Morgan portal was showing trading still happening at 13.60 and slightly below
You were right and he was right too.
At a time it went on full offer but shortly after that they cleared it and bids surfaced up to 13.60, but it later went on full offer again.

The movement there doesn't suggest this pullback will last for long. I may be wrong though. smiley
We see how it goes tomorrow again...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 2:32pm On Sep 21, 2023
PETERiCHY:
Those that have being having sleepless night over the skyrocketing of OANDO price will be relieved that it's s on full OFFER.

Better buy while the OFFER last because many more sleepless nights is still ahead grin grin grin

Oando is a long term deal.
Buy with money you can stake or risk (without much stress) when the price is within your preferred range and keep. The company is not folding up soon.
If their FY2022 results are positive and the buyout is rejected, you will reap bountifully in the future.
On the other hand, you can choose to wait until the dust is over (after the court case and buyout wahala) and decide.....but the price might have gone up.
You can also ignore Oando in totality and concentrate on other stocks.

These are the realities of the market....

But no one should cook up stories and spread lies and rumours because of his/her sentiments for/against Oando.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 2:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
Pullback is normal in any stock......

We will continue to keep eye on the movement in OANDO........for the next round trip. lipsrsealed

** Pls do not take as any form of recommendation**

@Peterichy you owe me commission for this your loot o. wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 3:23pm On Sep 21, 2023
For newbies, this season is buying season, not selling season. However, if you want to buy, it is safer to buy stocks whose price has been relatively stable in the past 2-3 months - a sign of price consolidation. It is best to avoid stocks that have recently rallied upwards because there is a high chance of significant price reversal at any point. But if you have bought, it is safer to hold because chances are that better selling opportunities will still come in the near future

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kreos44: 3:36pm On Sep 21, 2023
Yoast:
For newbies, this season is buying season, not selling season. However, if you want to buy, it is safer to buy stocks whose price has been relatively stable in the past 2-3 months - a sign of price consolidation. It is best to avoid stocks that have recently rallied upwards because there is a high chance of significant price reversal at any point. But if you have bought, it is safer to hold because chances are that better selling opportunities will still come in the near future
Lafarge has been consolidating forever. I eventually lost patience with it and sold off 99% of it. Please check its prospects

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2023
i sold a huge amount of units i bought at 3.40 yesterday and i made millions in the history of stock market of which i intend to buy a house.
now is it advisable for me to renter Oando or move on to zenith or gtb

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2023
Streetinvestor2:
Traders you guys no just get joy.See how owner wan spoil oando for me.All I wanted was it to hit #20...This next thing now you go see full offer
In my own opinion as a trader, successful trading is about 80% determined by SA. If I want to enter a stock, rather than set an entry price, what I rather do is to watch out for when bids begin to mount substantially at prices higher than the previous day closing price. Such scenario is likely to cause full bid few days ahead. When the full bid is achieved and rally starts, I as well don't set any exit price target but just keep looking out for when offers begin to pile up in such a way that they are no longer being cleared immediately, and that is when I disembark and wish the bus safe journey.
In times past, I used to set exit price target and stubbornly wait for it even in the face of piling offers. This always caused me to loose all my gains and return to square one with only my capital left. I changed my strategy to the present one after reading the story of the wild geese hunter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2023
THE STORY OF THE WILD GOOSE HUNTER AND THE LESSON IT TEACHES ON HOW AND WHEN TO TAKE PROFIT IN STOCKS TRADING

The hunter in question made a trap to hunt wild geese and took it to a spot in the bush where he set it and poured some grains inside. The trap was designed in such a way that the hunter could, from where he was hiding a very long distance away, close it by merely pulling a rope attached to the lid of the trap. After setting it and hiding himself behind a bush far away, he sighted ten wild geese (his targeted exit price in this scenario). The first goose entered to help itself with some of the grains. The second one followed and it continued like that till the ninth goose. However, for no phantomable reason, the tenth goose just didn't enter. The hunter didn't pull the rope but decided to wait patiently till it would finally enter not minding the fact that what kept the other nine inside was the grains hence they must start going out once they finished eating it. While he waited in his unrealistic hope, one of the nine geese inside the trap walked out leaving eight inside. At this point the hunter regretted a little and readjusted his target to nine geese with the hope that he would pull the rope once the one that just walked out wandered back in. But while he waited again, another one walked out. The man kept on re-adjusting his target downwards until all of them walked out except just one. It was at that point it dawned on the hunter and he pulled the rope catching only one goose.
Trading lesson of the story: Take your profit immediately price begins to fall.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mikeapollo: 4:20pm On Sep 21, 2023
Redoil:
i sold a huge amount of units i bought at 3.40 yesterday and i made millions in the history of stock market of which i intend to buy a house.

Kudos and congrats! More grease to your elbow and may your manhood be always empowered and strengthened for the task at hand!
I have a strategy that is similar to yours..... ZB and GT are for steady dividends into the future, but it depends on the units and your target dividend returns or price appreciation .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2023
This table you are shaking... Instead of using parable, just call us by our name abeg.

Deadlytruth:
THE STORY OF THE WILD GOOSE HUNTER AND THE LESSON IT TEACHES ON HOW AND WHEN TO TAKE PROFIT IN STOCKS TRADING

The hunter in question made a trap to hunt wild geese and took it to a spot in the bush where he set it and poured some grains inside. The trap was designed in such a way that the hunter could, from where he was hiding a very long distance away, close it by merely pulling a rope attached to the lid of the trap. After setting it and hiding himself behind a bush far away, he sighted ten wild geese (his targeted exit price in this scenario). The first goose entered to help itself with some of the grains. The second one followed and it continued like that till the ninth goose. However, for no phantomable reason, the tenth goose just didn't enter. The hunter didn't pull the rope but decided to wait patiently till it would finally enter not minding the fact that what kept the other nine inside was the grains hence they must start going out once they finished eating it. While the waited in his unrealistic hope, one of the nine geese inside the trap walked out leaving eight inside. At this point the hunter regretted a little and readjusted his target to nine geese with the hope that he would pull the rope once the one that just walked out wandered back in. But while he waited again, another one walked out. The man kept on re-adjusting his target downwards until all of them walked out except just one. It was at that point it dawned on the hunter and he pulled the rope catching only one goose.
Trading lesson of the story: Take your profit immediately price begins to fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:03pm On Sep 21, 2023
ojesymsym:
This table you are shaking... Instead of using parable, just call us by our name abeg.

He is talking about OANDO sha but...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojesymsym: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2023
No, I don't think so. He is talking about the general psychology of entering and exiting a share cycle. You know all those questions of "is this a good price to buy or a sell". The analysis paralysis kind of thing when you are not sure if you should wait a little longer or pull the trigger.
megawealth01:
He is talking about OANDO sha but...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2023
Caverton o Caverton
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2023
ojesymsym:
No, I don't think so. He is talking about the general psychology of entering and exiting a share cycle. You know all those questions of "is this a good price to buy or a sell". The analysis paralysis kind of thing when you are not sure if you should wait a little longer or pull the trigger.

Oga an Oando o.

Take your profit immediately price begins to fall.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2023
What if he is talking about CHAMS?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2023
OBAGADAFFI:

Oga an Oando o.

Take your profit immediately price begins to fall.

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain dey fall grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2023
Redoil:

If you bought huge units @ circa #3.50 and sold @ circa #14 that a descent 200% profit..

Why not take a break give yourself a treat then look else where like the MONEY MARKET and come back when there is a serious market correction else Mr market will purge you and your profit.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:17pm On Sep 21, 2023
Traders, make una no dey spoil this our market for us o
All these theories on top say OANDO pulled back today!

What you Ogas are saying is not a one way thing......and you seems to completely sideline the investors here. shocked

If you say sell once price begins to fall, what of a situation where it's just a pullback and the following trading period it begins upward journey again?

- OANDO as case study........got to 7/7.20 and pullback happened.....just to continue the upward trend thereafter again, same happened at circa 10/10.25 or so, also @16 today.....
IF at all it should resume Northwards journey after this pullback again, hope you won't come up with another morals. lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2023
toyeoye:
Caverton o Caverton

Seem to be waking up from sleep
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by toyeoye(m): 7:39pm On Sep 21, 2023
ojeysky:

Seem to be waking up from sleep

I hope so grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Payunsin: 8:25pm On Sep 21, 2023
I bought my Oando at N5 plus.wanted to sell today but I was busy during trading period and by the time I was ready, it was on full offer. I was gutted but then realised over 100 million units was traded at an average of N14+ and they too intend to make money. Me of N5 wan cum kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2023
yMcy56:
Traders, make una no dey spoil this our market for us o
All these theories on top say OANDO pulled back today!

What you Ogas are saying is not a one way thing......and you seems to completely sideline the investors here. shocked

If you say sell once price begins to fall, what of a situation where it's just a pullback and the following trading period it begins upward journey again?

- OANDO as case study........got to 7/7.20 and pullback happened.....just to continue the upward trend thereafter again, same happened at circa 10/10.25 or so, also @16 today.....
IF at all it should resume Northwards journey to 20/25 after this pullback again, hope you won't come up with another morals. lipsrsealed

Lol.make una no mind me. grin

You tend to forget that some neophyte take this kind of information as 100% reliable

Too much optimism is a trap in this market.

Na so dem hype Eterna till some people got trapped and continued to average down. Eterna is almost back to the price it was before it took off.

Any smart person will take profit when then can and leave others to continue to ride the bus

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pizapato(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2023
ositadima1:
grin grin grin

My trading goals as a learner:
1. Protect my principal first.
2. Don't let a large profit turn into a small profit.
3. Don't let a small profit turn into a loss.
2. Don't let a small loss turn into a large loss. cry cheesy

This can't be overemphasized

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2023
ojesymsym:

I am talking about trading on stocks running on SA. Oando's current rally can't be said to be fuelled by SA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7267) (7268) (7269) (7270) (7271) (7272) (7273) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princkez, Quitmast and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.