Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7488) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10851689 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yoast: 3:58pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

For how much and what is the expected annual rental income.

I have been trying to help my sister sell her property for the past 6 months now, no show.

She wanted to sell to buy equities since June 2023
Na when you won sell property, you'll discover say life no balance truly.. Not always easy especially if you hope to get something close to the true value
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 3:58pm On Jan 16
yMcy56:
What a trading day!! grin

Oga RabbiDoracle where are you?
Your predicted +10 10% dey happen for market ooo
52 weeks high begat 52 weeks high!
+10% plenty today smiley

Chai!! No one has taken up intendy's work since he vex commot...

Intendy is priceless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ojeysky(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16
Risked AIICO boom 10% on closing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shalom428: 4:14pm On Jan 16
Shalom428:
What is the book value of Geregu and BUAFOODS? What is happening and what is going to happen to Dangote Foods transcends Book Value. A lot of power play is going on. Dangote Food is the best bet for Alhaji to consolidate and retain his position as the richest black man

As far as cement is concerned, the new administration's favourite is WAPCO . Dangote refinery might not become fully operational in some months to come, so Alhaji's surest way to retain is Richest Black Man Alive position and consolidate it, is through DangFoods

BUAFOODS with EPS of 5.29 and dividends of 4.5 is trading at 165 , and the fear of Dangfoods might even make Rabiu push it higher ... Is 165 a fair value of BUAFOODS? If BUAFOODS trades at fair value , I bet the current Forbes ranking of RABIU will drop.

A silent healthy rivalry is going on between Alhaji and Rabiu. These billionaires silently fight for market leader ( Share price and Capitalisation ), Rabiu has been the leader in that space for a while now , and I strongly believe Alhaji is coming with DangFoods to Leapfrog him.

Will Rabiu give you up the position easily ? The answer is No! The more Rabiu fights back by pumping , the more Alhaji intervenes and the more the PATIENT INVESTORS smile to the bank. A lot of profit taking will happen along the way but DangFoods will definitely make the PATIENT ONES SMILE.

Putting Book Value , Market Value , Fair Value and whatever values aside, DangFoods is a stock any long term discerning investors should have in his or her portfolio. Food will forever be a constant necessity and the population is projected to increase geometrically in a few years time. DangFoods will surely dominate the industry with economies of scale . The forward and backward integration is projected to be fantastic. I won't be surprised if DangFoods sells at 500 or more in five years from now.

As for Transcorp ... I will not hit the sell button now. I expect Tony to continue to bag the good deals. Every administration has favourites. When other billionaires were lobbying to see PBAT after he was declared winner of the election , the President went to Tony's house to thank him specially and personally. E get why .

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

This is not a Buy / Hold / Sell Recommendations.
Take profit if you don't have holding power. But if you get holding power, just siddon , relax and wait for DangFood

A lot of profit taking will happen along the way, DangSugar FY 2023 might even dampened the price cos it's not going to be fantastic. But don't worry, the destination will be highly rewarding.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FP55(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16
Hello, I'm new to the Nigerian stock market and looking to get started. Could someone guide me on how to set up an online trading account? Additionally, I would appreciate recommendations for both online and offline resources, such as books, that can help deepen my understanding of stock trading. Are there any movies that you would suggest for gaining a better insight into this field? I'm seeking advice from those experienced in this area. Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 4:21pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

For how much and what is the expected annual rental income.

I have been trying to help my sister sell her property for the past 6 months now, no show.

She wanted to sell to buy equities since June 2023

It depends when you buy and where you buy.. capital appreciation is substantial when you buy prime off plan properties and selling won't be a problem... of course it'll take reasonable time to dispose of.. if you are buying for rental income its still profitable to buy early at off plan or early construction stage which is cheaper than completion stage. Rent vis a vis prìce would then be more favourable
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Redoil: 4:30pm On Jan 16
FP55:
Hello, I'm new to the Nigerian stock market and looking to get started. Could someone guide me on how to set up an online trading account? Additionally, I would appreciate recommendations for both online and offline resources, such as books, that can help deepen my understanding of stock trading. Are there any movies that you would suggest for gaining a better insight into this field? I'm seeking advice from those experienced in this area. Thank you for your help!
emmanuelewumi:
Shalom428
yMcy56:
Locotrader
unite4real
megawealth01
BabsO2

please guru in the house help this person
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 4:55pm On Jan 16
FP55:

My advise has always been the same for all newbies

"PATIENTLY read this forum from page 1 till date and you will get the needed knowledge for this space"

Other questions will be clarified before you are done

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:00pm On Jan 16
Redoil:

emmanuelewumi:
Shalom428
yMcy56:
Locotrader
unite4real
megawealth01
BabsO2

please guru in the house help this person

Stock brokers like Emmasoft & co are here.
When they come online, they will attend to him.
Loco can only point a stock and sometimes make inputs when there is need

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 5:03pm On Jan 16
On Access bank's recent acquisition. I tried looking up insurance broker but found nothing on Megatech. Not even a website. Access also has not disclosed how much they are paying for the business.

If anyone finds a link to the company's webpage plas share. All that I have seen online are just news from print media.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:03pm On Jan 16
Locotrader:

I no dey alcohol again.
Alcohol made me to cheat on my wife 3 good times.I have to quit it and also quit some friends.
Now I have a happy family and Christ our light and salvation.
Wow !! What a great testimony.

Keep it up sir ... pls also stop throwing stones to people here, we all are different and can never be the same
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 5:09pm On Jan 16
crownprince2017:
The way people come here to defend Meristem despite their clear inefficiency called for attention, I couldn't use any of their interface since yesterday, the same thing could continue today and some people here will still defend them despite their big commissions and lack of value for money to justify the commissions being charged.
Sometimes, I wonder if this people understand the meaning of time value of money, imagined you just sent them money to carryout a trade and suddenly the platform stopped working for complete trading days.

I believed if you are charging more than other brokerage company, you should be more efficient than other ones that charge less but the reverse is the case and their marketers will come and defend them.

If you send them money on a normal day to credit your wallet, you will not spend less than two hrs before getting the money in your trading wallet, very unreliable people, big for nothing.

If you talk now, they will say they have billions worth of structure in ikoyi, abeg sey na big building the customers wan chop abi quality services.

Pls someone should tell me how to move my portfolio from them, this people are just over hyped company in my opinion.
Pls do away with meristem ooo, they should be the most useless stockbroker in the country, I know service sucks generally in this country, but there should be a limit. Speaking from experience with them. I'm never going to use them for anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:10pm On Jan 16
EKUU MARKET O

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:12pm On Jan 16
No need to shout out every stock is a winner and eveybody is a guru at this period

let me call my oga out below grin

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:13pm On Jan 16
currentprice:

My oga will soon realised that he sold GTB too early @ 100% gain grin anyway 100% on100 's million of naira no be moi moi shocked

Fingars crossed

grin grin grin

my oga how far

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:14pm On Jan 16
grin
ttmax09:
Pls do away with meristem ooo, they should be the most useless stockbroker in the country, I know service sucks generally in this country, but there should be a limit. Speaking from experience with them. I'm never going to use them for anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:16pm On Jan 16
currentprice:
No need to shout out every stock is a winner and eveybody is a guru at this period

grin grin grin grin

lol..
But cp na winch. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 5:17pm On Jan 16
For Nsempa members who are still holding cash and looking for what to buy, well Champion brew is looking attractive.I am not pointing it based on numbers but because of it's free float which is less than 5%. If NB, Guiness, IB are now shaking body, champion will shake body than all of them.

Check it out tomorrow morning at 3.60 to 3.90 b4 it enters #4+ full bid.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:20pm On Jan 16
onegentleguy:

Most folks are always in a hurry to make bold assertions from a coys SPL.
Again, look beyond the SPL and take a deep dive into the SCF and BS.

Only if you saw the massive/triple digit growth accross key VPD including but not limited to the coys NCP, FCFE, CCC, CGPR, FCF and JPBG
with the 1st 2 determinant printing a 107% and 297% positive line.
For a company operating in a broadly capital intensive sector, TRANSCORP managed to achieve all this with just 4% increase in NDP from lower EFIR (debt stance) despite the jump in capital allocation... yet even lower CBR.

Hear this bro;
TRANSCORP did well at delivering value!

The days of <N1 TRANSCORP may we'll be behind us!
Perhaps there's something Sir Tony and FO need to tell us. wink cheesy cool

It is well

onegentleguy:

I can not come and go kill myself for nothing. wink cheesy grin

Rating: BUY/OUTPERFORM (ref: CMP in view)

#wearepreparedtomovewithit
#thatquestforvalue

Probable scenarios on TRANSCORP;

1) Certain crop of persons with links to the core investor/majority holder and those with insider information on the outcome of her last BOD meeting may have been mopping up the shares on the floor.
The coys recent technicals (ref: PV action) is suggestive of this fact.
This could be the reason for the high volatility in price of the asset as they tactfully push it down in spasms to engage in staggered but strategic accumulation until they achieve their set out target.

2) Then comes the unbundling of her energy business arm from the group and
listing of TRANSCORP ENERGY as a separate entity.

3) Allotment of an estimated % proportion to all stakeholders of TRANSCORP. (ref: UBA >> UCAP/AFPRUD way)
However, the % equity distribution to qualified minority holders will be very small, most probably a calculated attempt to ensure that TRANSCORP ENERGY's free float on listing, maintains a wide deviation from would-be OS, with NCI and "others" having the lion's share.

4) If truly the intention is to remain a listed entity, the share price will then be proped up (artificial skip) the "geregu way" (as we saw when geregu power was listed) to attract... and fulfill.... wink cool

5) The core investor/majority holder will then proceed with a PP/RI post listing, to increase the coys OS.
Well of course for himself and/or his cronies by taking up an appreciable proportion of the PP/RI in other to remain in "charge" of affairs in the coy.

6) You may eventually be bought over in future (MTO in view) depending on how items No 4, 5 & 6 play out.

N.B: This is only a plausibility, not a certainty! ...so iit may or may not play out.

Whatever happens though, I continue to think that the current holders of TRANSCORP will benefit from it! Though much of what should accrue as great future benefit might end up been diverted. (if 4, 5 & 6 play out)

Interestingly, TRANSCORP POWER LTD dolled out a total cash dividend of N214 per share to its shareholders in 2022. And yes you heard me right... N214 !!
By the way, that's a near 70% increase from what was declared in the previous calendar yr.

Should I hold on to my TRANSCORP?

A lot depends on ones entry price. If you were among the early birds who keyed in below N1 or @ N1--2+, it might be ok to lock in your capital together with a good proportion of ROI and redirect the funds to other great asset. Then you can hold the balance.
Whatever happens, you should be good!

Many folks will recall I issued a buy recommendation on TRANSCORP, 1st @ N1.14 following several analysis.
I later gave it an outperform rating @ below N2 when many folks had doubts about the assets value accretive potential post release of her Q1, 2022 financial print.

As always, it pays to be among the early birds!

CAVEAT: NOT to be inferred as an investment advice. The need for due diligence should still take higher precedence ahead of this post.

It is well

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 5:24pm On Jan 16
I don follow jump comot from WAPCO. I know it still has some good upside, but the can come to a sudden halt, and remain like that for months, just like Guinness and MRS.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:25pm On Jan 16
Locotrader:
For Nsempa members who are still holding cash and looking for what to buy, well Champion brew is looking attractive.I am not pointing it based on numbers but because of it's free float which is less than 5%. If NB, Guiness, IB are now shaking body, champion will shake body than all of them.

Check it out tomorrow morning at 3.60 to 3.90 b4 it enters #4+ full bid.
Pls can you send the analyst site to me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ttmax09(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16
Digitron:
Good Afternoon Gurus in the house.

I have some shares (Zenith, Fidelity and Wema) that was bought for me by my Dad in 2023.

Recently, I saw the shares certificate but I don't know how to go about it.

Please, how should I proceed?
You need to open a account with a stock broker and ask them about their dematerialisation process. Note avoid meristem for this as it will take ages for them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16
essentialone:
I don follow jump comot from WAPCO. I know it still has some good upside, but the can come to a sudden halt, and remain like that for months, just like Guinness and MRS.

With the inflation in country, infrastructure and housing deficit. We still have a high demand for cement.

Dangote cement is being repriced and it will happen to other stocks in the sector

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:55pm On Jan 16
If you get CASH and need more cash you would have followed my sincere ADVISE last week that you need invest in at least 10 stocks or even more to make it big in a BULL MARKET...

I told many to enter market last week but... Some people will plan to exit this week with at least 50%...

I dey laugh those of you planning to follow bull run the run from tomorrow in any sector...

Those who followed my advise last week are smiling NOW... Sha know when to enter and exit if not na OYO... Nobody will save you oooooo... You are the boss of your portfolio

Shebi you were told that it's harvest not sowing season abi E don change? grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 5:55pm On Jan 16
grin
ttmax09:
You need to open a account with a stock broker and ask them about their dematerialisation process. Note avoid meristem for this as it will take ages for them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:02pm On Jan 16
currentprice:

grin grin grin grin

TRUE

I remember the stones I received here when I suddenly emerged in 2020 with penny stocks investment on this MEGAWEALTH moniker... Chai if people rushed it then grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:18pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

With the inflation in country, infrastructure and housing deficit. We still have a high demand for cement.

Dangote cement is being repriced and it will happen to other stocks in the sector

CHAI... WISDOM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:22pm On Jan 16
The sexy look of the new meritrade

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16
For Loco,I am in my harvest time.
When my stocks do 100 to 200%, my harvest time has come BUT some who are holding cash and don't know what to do with it or interested in putting the money in stock, CHAMPION BREW is my best recommendation ONLY at this time.

Mega, pls stop contradicting my comments.You are not pure in heart.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 6:26pm On Jan 16
grin grin

veecovee:

Wow !! What a great testimony.

Keep it up sir ... pls also stop throwing stones to people here, we all are different and can never be the same
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by essentialone(m): 6:26pm On Jan 16
Streetinvestor2:
Paying school fees has nothing to do with Market crash as I have equally been long enough in the Market. Paying school fees is all about buying dead companies which are only alive on nse board. And many are bound to pay and learn from it.I am very convinced that japaul is one not minding all the noise on print media. I will even recommend you gamble you money in oando right now than japaul because oando is on ground just the uncertainty as per delisting

Note,pls anyone can put me through...thanks

Pls how do I go about pulling out old post one made on this thread.i no sabi do am.Thr was a post I made then on post about japaul nd carvaton. I want to bring it out to compare note because last year end was the target

Is Oando presently going up, down, or upandan ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 6:28pm On Jan 16
essentialone:

Is Oando presently going up, down, or upandan ?

Maybe or maybe not...

Where is our Prophet oooooo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7485) (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, Hedgefunds and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.