Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,178 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10852650 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) (7492) ... (7743) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yak(m): 6:33pm On Jan 16
Locotrader:
For Nsempa members who are still holding cash and looking for what to buy, well Champion brew is looking attractive.I am not pointing it based on numbers but because of it's free float which is less than 5%. If NB, Guiness, IB are now shaking body, champion will shake body than all of them.

Check it out tomorrow morning at 3.60 to 3.90 b4 it enters #4+ full bid.

Have noticed this stock for months now but it's against my religious beliefs.
I refuse to be tempted

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 6:50pm On Jan 16
yak:

Have noticed this stock for months now but it's against my religious beliefs.
I refuse to be tempted

Leave religion out of stock trading.
Your primary purpose of coming to the market is to make money.

Church will even collect tithe and offering from an armed robber they know and still pray for him.

If you don't want to make the money, others are ready.My best is to point and you watch it.
Watch champion from tomorrow and see

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:01pm On Jan 16
essentialone:
I don follow jump comot from WAPCO. I know it still has some good upside, but the can come to a sudden halt, and remain like that for months, just like Guinness and MRS.
You and this your jumping self!
Before, you used to ask for 2nd opinion but not anymore. You for wait small first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Digitron: 7:05pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

Is your dad alive

Yes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmasoft(m): 7:11pm On Jan 16
FP55:
Hello, I'm new to the Nigerian stock market and looking to get started. Could someone guide me on how to set up an online trading account? Additionally, I would appreciate recommendations for both online and offline resources, such as books, that can help deepen my understanding of stock trading. Are there any movies that you would suggest for gaining a better insight into this field? I'm seeking advice from those experienced in this area. Thank you for your help!

@FP55 it's a good move to come on board the capital market.

You will need to open a stock/cscs account.
You can do that with Investment One stockbrokers for free. click the third link on my signature to get started.

You will need the following:

Passport photo
ID card which can either be a driver's license, NIN, voter card, or In'l passport.
Utility bill not older than 3 months
Your signature

When the account is opened you will have access to the market online through the provided app or web portal.
You can also reach out to me if you need more clarity.

By the way, I hope it's not because you see or hear that the market is on a bullish run that you are coming in.
If that is the case you will need to rethink and make sure you have gotten your investment objectives and have a reason for your move and not just because of the euphoria of the moment.

Whatever the case it's a good decision to invest. You are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 7:12pm On Jan 16
FP55:
Hello, I'm new to the Nigerian stock market and looking to get started. Could someone guide me on how to set up an online trading account? Additionally, I would appreciate recommendations for both online and offline resources, such as books, that can help deepen my understanding of stock trading. Are there any movies that you would suggest for gaining a better insight into this field? !
To set up an online trading account, you need to contact a broker who'll help you do this and provide you with the necessary information needed to do register successfully.

I don't always advice that someone should wait till he/she acquired all the necessary skills needed to trade before registering for a trading account with broker.........you can do this alongside each other and be able to practicalize it with small Amount as you learn.
We also have some good people here who can be a guide to you, it helps to learn faster

As for resources, it's been shared here times without number, even recently.
Can those NSEMPAs that asked about resources recently pls provide him/her with such books, links and websites.

* Edited the Morgan aspect as Emma already replied. He should be able to guide you*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 7:14pm On Jan 16
A company with price to earning ratio of over 120 is risky

Coming from a 9 months Jan to September 2022 profit of N1.78Billiom to Jan to September 2023 loss of over N90 Million.
Holders will be looking for who to dump it on after pushing it high. I will advise rookies or newbies to stay clear while the nsempa "book makers" are busy promoting a product where pigs can get slaughtered.
They know how they do their thing and profit from it. As soon as they settle inside the stock, they promote it to the moon. When they are out, you get to find out days after.
Even when u see it going up, do not regret not joining the trip because when the journey begins down hill, you may be left trapped up hill.
A word is enough.......
You all know the stock I am talking about

Always do ur DD

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 7:15pm On Jan 16
yMcy56:

Before, you used to ask for 2nd opinion but not anymore. You for wait small first.
The guy na kalo kalo him they play ,lol.His broker will be truly happy with him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rockar: 7:17pm On Jan 16
I Use Trove. Trove sucks most of the time. Can anybody recommend the best trading app for Local and international stocks?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IYGEAL(m): 7:24pm On Jan 16
yMcy56:
What a trading day!! grin

Oga RabbiDoracle where are you?
Your predicted +10 10% dey happen for market ooo
52 weeks high begat 52 weeks high!
+10% plenty today smiley

78 gainers and 10 losers!
Dang stocks don scatter the ASI grin

Chai!! No one has taken up intendy's work since he vex commot...

E remain for oga Intendy to come with the proposed long note to update new 52 week highs for the prediction to become 100% cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:30pm On Jan 16
unite4real:
A company with price to earning ratio of over 120 is risky

Coming from a 9 months Jan to September 2022 profit of N1.78Billiom to Jan to September 2023 loss of over N90 Million.
Holders will be looking for who to dump it on after pushing it high. I will advise rookies or newbies to stay clear while the nsempa "book makers" are busy promoting a product where pigs can get slaughtered.
They know how they do their thing and profit from it. As soon as they settle inside the stock, they promote it to the moon. When they are out, you get to find out days after.
Even when u see it going up, do not regret not joining the trip because when the journey begins down hill, you may be left trapped up hill.
A word is enough.......
You all know the stock I . talking about

Always do ur DD

God bless you for your clean heart... You have just said it all... Let the wise decode this clean message

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:31pm On Jan 16
Digitron:

Yes

Your dad should get in touch with a stockbroker

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MeezPat(f): 7:39pm On Jan 16
It's funny Pa Emma, those transcohot holders are the most patient investors I have seen...They rarely sell.It wasn't untill recently they started bringing it out
emmanuelewumi:

Referring to a N100 stock that paid a dividend per share of 13k last year with the probability of increasing the dividend to 30k this year.

That will give a dividend yield of 0.3%

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:49pm On Jan 16
yMcy56:

Its fear of losing money. It has cost me good opportunities in the past. The solution is stop loss approach.. you must be ready to lose some money on your way to making mega millions.. there will be slowing down and retracement.. just be sure of the intrinsic value in the stock and hang in there during the ups and downs
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 7:49pm On Jan 16
MeezPat:
It's funny Pa Emma, those transcohot holders are the most patient investors I have seen...They rarely sell.It wasn't untill recently they started bringing it out

I have a privilege information on the majority of those involved in the transcorp hotel shares.
Most of them don't know much about stocks fundamentals. They are more loyal to the cause of having the shares. They keep buying and buying and an entity by the sidelines come in and close the price with the required numbers. I am saying this with authority.
A lot happens in the NGX beyond us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:51pm On Jan 16
unite4real:

I have a privilege information on the majority of those involved in the transcorp hotel shares.
Most of them don't know much stocks fundamentals. They are more loyal to the cause of having the shares. They keep buying and buying and an entity by the sidelines come in and close the price with the required numbers. I am saying this with authority.
A lot happens in the NGX beyond us

E choke... Bullish season sweet sha until....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:51pm On Jan 16
sonofElElyon:

Its fear of losing money. It has cost me good opportunities in the past. The solution is stop loss approach.. you must be ready to lose some money on your way to making mega millions.. there will be slowing down and retracement.. just be sure of the intrinsic value in the stock and hang in there during the ups and downs

You are understanding this game ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:53pm On Jan 16
megawealth01:

You are understanding this game ooooo
Yoù have ro overcome the twin devils of fear and greed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 7:55pm On Jan 16
sonofElElyon:

Yoù have ro overcome the twin devils of fear and greed

💯
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sonofElElyon: 7:57pm On Jan 16
megawealth01:

💯

Me sef don learn... na triplets sef.. impatience too.. this one made me sell transcorp at N1... never again will i make such mistakes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 8:00pm On Jan 16
megawealth01:

E choke... Bullish season sweet sha until....

More money will still enter the stock market. All those excess trillion from the low rate Treasury bills in Nov/Dec last year have not finished closing deals in the market.
Many are still opening stock brokerage account to come in. I have more than 15 people who are eagerly interested in entering the stock market now all because of the news of outperformance of all other investments space last year and beating inflation.
Some are big ogas with so much cash. They think they will make 200% with their cash but I think most of them are coming in to make the old dogs richer.
Abeg make una dey advice newbies well. They really depend on our guidance to not suffer loss.
I have some coming to my office tomorrow for onboarding but I will always take the path of them investing for long term so they don't get panicked when market begins to tank. If anyone promises a newbie short term profit and it doesn't happen which is likely, na tears.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hayyawithme: 8:02pm On Jan 16
Streetinvestor2:
My sis,na the money way them thief for 8 yrs of pmb government. All the money he borrowed that ended up in individual pockets them they try hide.That is the truth on the street. I have friends who collected billions in all that rice growers thing and other initiatives from cbn
For where them go dump the ones they are stealing under BAT regime?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:05pm On Jan 16
MeezPat:

The EPS must grow to about N5.00 per share of Profit after tax of N50 billion. That will give it a PE of about 20 to justify the current price.

Assuming EPS can grow consistently by 100% for the next 4 years and 25% in the 5th year, that is when EPS will grow to N5 in 5 years time.

I expect a pullback when they declare dividend, investors should also watch out for when insiders might want to reduce their holdings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16
Streetinvestor2:
My sis,na the money way them thief for 8 yrs of pmb government. All the money he borrowed that ended up in individual pockets them they try hide.That is the truth on the street. I have friends who collected billions in all that rice growers thing and other initiatives from cbn

Politicians will rather buy real estate instead of stocks or starting a business.

Easier to hide ill gotten wealth by buying real estate

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:10pm On Jan 16
unite4real:

More money will still enter the stock market. All those excess trillion from the low rate Treasury bills in Nov/Dec last year have not finished closing deals in the market.
Many are still opening stock brokerage account to come in. I have more than 15 people who are eagerly interested in entering the stock market now all because of the news of outperformance of all other investments space last year and beating inflation.
Some are big ogas with so much cash. They think they will make 200% with their cash but I think most of them are coming in to make the old dogs richer.
Abeg make una dey advice newbies well. They really depend on our guidance to not suffer loss.
I have some coming to my office tomorrow for onboarding but I will always take the path of them investing for long term so they don't get panicked when market begins to tank. If anyone promises a newbie short term profit and it doesn't happen which is likely, na tears.

Exactly 💯
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:14pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

Politicians will rather buy real estate instead of stocks or starting a business.

The wisdom of the gods
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:21pm On Jan 16
I might be wrong, I don't think this is the right time to commit additional funds into the market. Better to enjoy the ride, know when to book profit and then buy after a major pullback or after the release of 2023 results.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 8:22pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

This is the exact thing that happens actually. Buying real estate at any cost in the bid to hide ill gotten wealth prices out properties.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sophy17(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:

Your dad should get in touch with a stockbroker

He said his dad bought the shares for him. Meaning the shares were purshased in his name. So he should be the person to get in touch with his stockbroker.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:23pm On Jan 16
emmanuelewumi:
I might be wrong, I don't think this is the right time to commit additional funds into the market. Better to enjoy the ride, know when to book profit and then buy after a major pullback or after the release of 2023 results.

You are consistent with your statements... I love your consistency

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 8:24pm On Jan 16
sophy17:

He said his dad bought the shares for him. Meaning the shares were purshased in his name. So he should be the person to get in touch with his stockbroker.

With whose signature?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7486) (7487) (7488) (7489) (7490) (7491) (7492) ... (7743) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: stcool(m), Salvationone, YourCoffin, LordAdam16, eziokwunwoko(m), EDUECO(m), UncleBone, Streetinvestor2, 222Martins(m), stronglink, ojesymsym and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.