Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10857678 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7707) (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) (7713) ... (7746) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TsarZed: 9:28am On Apr 18
See below

Agbalowomeri:

Which growth o

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:40am On Apr 18
TsarZed:
See below

You are right. Look at the eps at the end because of new Os compared to 2023
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 9:46am On Apr 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 9:58am On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
You are right. Look at the eps at the end because of new Os compared to 2023
So also GEREGU
The Q1 was impressive...
E be like say na Power sector dey mint money now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 10:00am On Apr 18
Ding! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:00am On Apr 18
yMcy56:

So also GEREGU
The Q1 was impressive...
E be like say na Power sector dey mint money now

Dem don share am finish
Forward EPS of 10
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BabsO2(m): 10:06am On Apr 18
TsarZed:
PBT growth of 774%, interesting!

Softly softly grin grin

Growth is still on track. Excellent Growth.
2003 FY PBT = N53b
2004 Q1 PBT = N29b

Also try and look at PAT, as the tax man is collecting more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yMcy56(f): 10:16am On Apr 18
This market will some times favour the brave hearted.....
See FIDELITY begging for buy @8.10 just day before yesterday, it's sighted at above 9 today.... smiley
Where are the dumpers again....or they never arrive market?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 10:19am On Apr 18
Agbalowomeri:

Dem don share am finish
Forward EPS of 10
My oga this is what is my concern because capital appreciation is never guaranteed .That of transcorp will not be above #12 .what is the big deal for a company they are expecting to hit #1000.It is better I go for okumu oil,total etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 10:34am On Apr 18
yMcy56:
This market will most times favour the brave hearted.....
See FIDELITY begging for buy @8.10 just day before yesterday, it's sighted at above 9 today.... smiley
Where are the dumpers again....or they never arrive market?

DS that followed the banks to sink is no where to found as the banks rebound in price

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:51am On Apr 18
Q1 result.

Watch IEI

A sure BET

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 12:24pm On Apr 18
iHaveMadeiT2:

DS that followed the banks to sink is no where to found as the banks rebound in price
It's even sinking more #46.45. Abi, merger no go happen again ni undecided

Same with UBA, it has refused to bounceback. other banks appreciated yesterday including ACCESSCORP.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by unite4real: 12:29pm On Apr 18
Adinije:
It's even sinking more #46.45. Abi, merger no go happen again ni undecided

Same with UBA, it has refused to bounceback. other banks appreciated yesterday including ACCESSCORP.

A top broker friend i contacted told me news will be soon. That the merger is happening.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 12:35pm On Apr 18
unite4real:

A top broker friend i contacted told me news will be soon. That the merger is happening.
Does the top broker sleep and wake up with Alhaji

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 12:38pm On Apr 18
2zona:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 12:39pm On Apr 18
Dangota marger is not happening again and oando is delisting. Choose to sell or not na your money.
This is my opinion..And my post
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 12:39pm On Apr 18
2zona:

DANGOTE things na always surprise....merger is still happening.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by iHaveMadeiT2: 12:54pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
Dangota marger is not happening again and oando is delisting. Choose to sell or not na your money.
The problem is when, not if. Merger will still happen
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 1:01pm On Apr 18
iHaveMadeiT2:

The problem is when, not if. Merger will still happen
Says who.Dont alhaji have right to change his mind.
Have you seen alhaji rice in the market or rice farm before
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:21pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:

So you think we don't have enough confusion from CBN already abi? You wan carry your own join abi? grin grin grin
Ok oo. Just quote your source.

Advice: No rational thinking individual can break the bank with stock's trading. Every single time I made good cash, it was out of extreme madness... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:24pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:

Have you ever held a Bitcoin in your hands before? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vacanci: 1:27pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:

oga, Dangote Rice limited is not into the milled rice you see in the market. they are into PADDY RICE only. They supply paddy to the millers who then bag what you see in the market.

Them no dey advertise paddy.

Google the difference between Rice and paddy rice

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18
angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by defebe: 1:33pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:

https://www.dangote.com/our-business/rice-farming/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:58pm On Apr 18
There would be grave repercussions for any change in mind ... grin

Your announcement made a stock price move from 16 to 80 and you think he will just wake up and say he is not doing again? Maka why?

Streetinvestor2:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 1:58pm On Apr 18
Thank you.
I was about to post this... grin grin

defebe:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by thebargainhunte: 2:29pm On Apr 18
KarlTom:
There would be grave repercussions for any change in mind ... grin

Your announcement made a stock price move from 16 to 80 and you think he will just wake up and say he is not doing again? Maka why?

It will surely come, though it will tarry. People are beginning to factor in q1 result which might not be good because of FX loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 2:42pm On Apr 18
defebe:

Did you open what you shared.In as much as I invested in dangota sugar. I have visited one of its farm in Numan in adamawa state.Dangota rice /paddy is not on ground physical any whr.You post equally confirmed that they have identified land for such purpose in nasarawa.

I had asked for financial of dangota rice before to know how they arrived at 1 dangota rice is equivalent to 14 sugar without financial results
What financial results of dangota rice was submitted to sec.The financial is what you should share and not proposed future business .We have proposed/planed businesses that even came for private placements on stock market that never saw the day.
Dangota bought PAN and is still building the plant close to olam in kaduna.
It is obvious that is the rice sector that is holding the merger.
Nascon has come out to make media pronouncements concerning the merger.Pls post the media pronouncements from dangota rice company.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 2:57pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
Did you open what you shared.In as much as I invested in dangota sugar. I have visited one of its farm in Numan in adamawa state.Dangota rice /paddy is not on ground physical any whr.You post equally confirmed that they have identified land for such purpose in nasarawa.

I had asked for financial of dangota rice before to know how they arrived at 1 dangota rice is equivalent to 14 sugar without financial results
What financial results of dangota rice was submitted to sec.The financial is what you should share and not proposed future business .We have proposed/planed businesses that even came for private placements on stock market that never say the day.
Nascon has come out to make media pronouncements concerning the merger.Pls post the media pronouncements from dangota rice company.

You are a street man 💯

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:

What financial results of dangota rice was submitted to sec.The financial is what you should share and not proposed future business .We have proposed/planed businesses that even came for private placements on stock market that never saw the day.

https://www.nairaland.com/6968034/pictures-dangote-rice-mills-jigawa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:19pm On Apr 18
If I may chip in a few cents...

NASCON and DANGSUGAR are public limited companies. Dangote Rice is private limited company (technically called a private company). Both are limited by the shares held by their shareholders.
A private company is not under any obligation to disclose its financials or business dealings to the public.
Mr. Wale is desperate to delist OandO because he wants to remove the layers of regulations and prying eyes from 'his business'. He could then invite friends and corporate entities to invest

Two very good instance are TRANSPOWER and NNPC limited (which has recently become a private company). There was an FOI request about NNPC's acquisition of OandO retail outlets and OVH Energy that was rejected.

On the bolded, how did TRANSPOWER arrive at their listing price?

It is up to each one to believe whatever they want. However, SEC and the NGX will not have accepted the scheme IF Dangote Rice does not exist. Just like nothing came out of several protests about the coded listing of TRANSPOWER... grin

Streetinvestor2:

What financial results of dangota rice was submitted to sec.The financial is what you should share and not proposed future business .We have proposed/planed businesses that even came for private placements on stock market that never say the day.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:31pm On Apr 18
ositadima1:

https://www.nairaland.com/6968034/pictures-dangote-rice-mills-jigawa
Thanks for sharing a construction in progress. One oga here once said you have to submit 5 yrs financial in business to sec as requirements to be listed.i may be wrong.i think is my oga..... Emma

What was the financial submitted to sec for dangota rice that makes one rice equivalent to 14 sugar.I have been asking the question for long.I have not been to jigawa.Any body from jigawa should tell us if dangota rice company is now operational in the state

(1) (2) (3) ... (7707) (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) (7713) ... (7746) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.