Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10868103 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) (7713) (7714) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:39pm On Apr 18
It's actually two years... Premium Board listing is 3years.

In fact I just confirmed that a brand new business can list if it has evidence of 3 years minimum operating track record of a core investor

Read more:
https://ngxgroup.com/exchange/raise-capital/listing-requirements/

Streetinvestor2:
Thanks for sharing a construction in progress. One oga here once said you have to s[b]ubmit 5 yrs financial[/b] in business to sec as requirements to be listed.i may be wrong.i think is my oga..... Emma

What was the financial submitted to sec for dangota rice that makes one rice equivalent to 14 sugar.I have been asking the question for long.I have not been to jigawa.Any body from jigawa should tell us if dangota rice company is now operational in the state
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:42pm On Apr 18
I am done talking about dangota food though I am heavily invested thr.The truth remains the thing holding the merger is from the rice angle. Till the vail covering the rice is removed no merger is happening

I won't be surprised if refinery or fertiliser get listed first. That brings again the financial results as requirements for listing

Oga Emma pls come and help out with this listing requirements as per financial results of Ltd to plc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
Thanks for sharing a construction in progress. One oga here once said you have to submit 5 yrs financial in business to sec as requirements to be listed.i may be wrong.i think is my oga..... Emma

What was the financial submitted to sec for dangota rice that makes one rice equivalent to 14 sugar.I have been asking the question for long.I have not been to jigawa.Any body from jigawa should tell us if dangota rice company is now operational in the state

You asked same question @Japaul.
One thing I know is Alhaji can't deceive his investors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 3:51pm On Apr 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 3:51pm On Apr 18
file:///C:/Users/kehinde.bayere/Downloads/40937_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC-SUSPENSION_OF_MERGER_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2024.pdf
angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 3:52pm On Apr 18
Locotrader:

You asked same question @Japaul.
One thing I know is Alhaji can't deceive his investors.
Yes u are right but it may take longer than is expected to materialise because of rice.I don even remove my expectation for it this yr,lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 3:58pm On Apr 18

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 4:03pm On Apr 18
Full offers loading oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sterlingD(m): 4:06pm On Apr 18
Zegra:
file:///C:/Users/kehinde.bayere/Downloads/40937_NASCON_ALLIED_INDUSTRIES_PLC-SUSPENSION_OF_MERGER_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2024.pdf
angry

They should have looked at this critically before coming out with the merger proposition.l noticed NASCON was on full offer no bid for some days now.After keeping people in suspense for this long.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 4:08pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
Thanks for sharing a construction in progress. One oga here once said you have to submit 5 yrs financial in business to sec as requirements to be listed.i may be wrong.i think is my oga..... Emma

Look at the date on the thread - 2022.

What about the Dangote combo pack that was sold on Jumia a few years back? And then the 80,000 bags of 10kg Dangote rice that were shared with Nigerians (I didn't receive any, grin ). All indications suggest that it came from his mills.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:10pm On Apr 18

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:12pm On Apr 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:17pm On Apr 18
The suspension is due to the comments and recommendation of the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) centered around the current non-operational status of Dangote Rice Limited.

So the company has closed down yet they want to merge it with active business.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:17pm On Apr 18
KarlTom:
Osanobua shocked

why u dey shout. You follow dey speak English with me,lol.i said rice is not real
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:18pm On Apr 18
This news coming from NASCON is distressing (to say the least).

Anyways, I am hoping the MM and Alhaji will not allow the price to crash beyond repair... sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 4:19pm On Apr 18
OBAGADAFFI:
The suspension is due to the comments and recommendation of the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) centered around the current non-operational status of Dangote Rice Limited.

14 sugar for imaginary rice.Way all those way dey post link give me,lol
I remain street investor

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:29pm On Apr 18

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 4:31pm On Apr 18
Oooo Alhaji don do use dirty ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 4:32pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
watin I talk never happen
Loco you see am
Rice no dey exist
On Point Mr. Street! wink

But this is... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 4:33pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
I remain street investor
Fixed😁 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 4:35pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Streetinvestor2 post=129504772]Says who.Dont alhaji have right to change his mind.
Have you seen alhaji rice in the market or rice farm before [/quot

As at 2001
Dangote has a rice mill in Jigawa...
Capacity: 16 tonnes of paddy rice per hour.
Estimate: 14 billion naira worth of rice per year
Out Growers: 20,000 jobs to farmers.
Next Phase: Kebbi, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kano and Niger Mills to follow.
When these planned six mills come fully on stream, Dangote will achieve a capacity of seven hundred thousand metric tons per annum of Parboiled rice, which will make Dangote Rice the largest rice producer in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:37pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
I remain a street investor

Them wan do us 419
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:37pm On Apr 18
Streetinvestor2:
watin I talk never happen
Loco you see am
Rice no dey exist

Job said, " What I feared most has befallen me"... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zegra: 4:37pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Willie2015 post=129508430][/quote]

Have heard ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:38pm On Apr 18
chimex38:

Fixed😁 grin

You are very wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zagee: 4:40pm On Apr 18
Waiting at the bottom to average down or not.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:40pm On Apr 18
OBAGADAFFI:

I knew where someone married a dead lady... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:43pm On Apr 18
ositadima1:

Look at the date on the thread - 2022.

What about the Dangote combo pack that was sold on Jumia a few years back? And then the 80,000 bags of 10kg Dangote rice that were shared with Nigerians (I didn't receive any, grin ). All indications suggest that it came from his mills.
Crypto Mill abi? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:44pm On Apr 18
Some people go study Dangote Sugar and Nascon results throughout the night today... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimex38: 4:45pm On Apr 18
DeRuggedProf:

You are very wicked... grin grin grin
Naa.. Fixed as per the street Investor he claims and not the unfortunate merger News..
(I Highlighted The part)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:46pm On Apr 18
I will buy casket for my units of Nascon and Sugar. I know say Dangote don remove Oxygen for their ward... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by KarlTom: 4:47pm On Apr 18
grin grin

DeRuggedProf:
Some people go study Dangote Sugar and Nascon results throughout the night today... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7708) (7709) (7710) (7711) (7712) (7713) (7714) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.