Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (7714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10867822 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7711) (7712) (7713) (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) ... (7747) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:20am On Apr 19
Truth is: this NSE is just a game. They cashed out.

Lesson: Trust thee no one but your self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Adinije(f): 7:39am On Apr 19
yMcy56:

What is the fair value for NASCON pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:01am On Apr 19
Mpeace:
Truth is: this NSE is just a game. They cashed out.

Lesson: Trust thee no one but your self.

Una still dey on top this matter?
That's the way the cookie crumbles

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:30am On Apr 19
Agbalowomeri:

Una still dey on top this matter?
That's the way the cookie crumbles
The matter be like where them break girl heart. E no fit go easily. Na so e go dey pain. Na so we go dey remember.
Pple wey oando do things in those days never forget till now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 8:33am On Apr 19
Champion breweries the best place to run for cover now but offers are minimal now.

Get yours now before it finally dries
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 8:41am On Apr 19
Locotrader:
The loss gonna too much ooo.
Imagine Dangote sugar from #80 back to #40 and yet no positive news in sight.

What will I say of Gtb from #52 back to #34.

Me no like holding any stock when I have made 100% and above.

Only streetinvestor2 like to do this
My bro I won't try it again going forward. Alhaji na big barawo.How can you say 1 units of a non functional business which you and your family probably has 100 percent os is equivalent to 14 units of a functional business /market leader in that sector that has paid dividend in the past.
All this men are just scammers claiming captain of industries. I will never again attach sentiments to any company.
No wonder he was collecting cheap dollars and selling to bdc claiming it was for refinery...yes na talk am.The man real fall hand

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 8:53am On Apr 19
Agbalowomeri:

How long have you been in NGX? Seems not so long😂
You are defending Tony😂
He is only midway in his chase game with TRANSPOWER. You will see the end

Most folks dont know ...
Say all of them na cowboyz...
Alhaji sef don join the gang....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:02am On Apr 19
Locotrader:
Champion breweries the best place to run for cover now but offers are minimal now.

Get yours now before it finally dries

Make I use small way remain step down, I know say loan sharks will come for me soon, it is finished... undecided embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:16am On Apr 19
Mpeace:
The matter be like where them break girl heart. E no fit go easily. Na so e go dey pain. Na so we go dey remember.
Pple wey oando do things in those days never forget till now.

PeTEriChY pele o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 9:21am On Apr 19
Streetinvestor2:
My bro I won't try it again going forward. Alhaji na big barawo.How can you say 1 units of a non functional business which you and your family probably has 100 percent os is equivalent to 14 units of a functional business /market leader in that sector that has paid dividend in the past.
All this men are just scammers claiming captain of industries. I will never again attach sentiments to any company.
No wonder he was collecting cheap dollars and selling to bdc claiming it was for refinery...yes na talk am.The man real fall hand
I usually laugh when some cheerleaders here console themselves with words like:

"Alhaji is Forbes list conscious"
or "Tony is working hard to enter Forbes list" or
"Ote will not allow the price to fall below so-so figure because he must remain on Forbes list" and i ask myself:

Are these people on Nairaland really investors? How are you all so emotionally whipped up even when hard facts and figures are staring you in the face?

Let me tell you a few hard truth nobody will tell you especially when investing in NGX and doing business in Nigeria:

1. Nobody care about Forbes list......It is strictly all about the Money.

2. Nobody cares about integrity,....Anybody that is able to get the slightest competitive advantage in business will use it to the fullest no matter how illegal or immoral it is. Think Alhaji, Wale, Tony, Rabiu, etc.

3. Nobody with a serious business to run watches the stock price of his company daily, including the big names on the NGX. Money follows management. If you play the game right, the money will follow and the stock price will respond.......

4. Be wary when cheerleaders encourage you to join the herd and follow the money,......They may be heading off a cliff like lemmings, or running into a crocodile-infested river like wildebeests. NS/DS as a typical scenario. grin grin grin Like a crocodile, I am patiently waiting to cherry-pick the wildebeests of NS/DS when they enter my price zone grin grin grin

5. Any buy order you are about to place with excitement is not worth it...Same as any stock that generates excitement. Nothing good comes out of drama and theatrics. Excitements closes your eyes and ears to solid opportunities laying in quiet places.

6. Whenever you find out that you have been played or setup for failure, cut your losses and run..I repeat, RUN!!!!!!!!!!........Don't sit and listen to emotional investors asking why a company will quickly release news about a merger suspension so fast and they should be investigated. Buy, hold and pray is a losers strategy grin grin grin grin You can always re-enter at a much lower price....

7. Lastly, The real money-makers here don't post often, they are busy people, they don't cheerlead stocks to get you excited..Whenever and if ever they recommend a stock, they back it up with hard-verifiable facts and even show you their holdings in that stock, so you know they are all in.

Unfortunately, they are the ones that get insulted and booed the most, while the emotional investors that hopes and prays for Forbes list get all the accolades because they sell you hope, just like Nigerian pastors. grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:27am On Apr 19
ositadima1:

Make I use small way remain step down, I know say loan sharks will come for me soon, it is finished... undecided embarassed

Na joke o. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:30am On Apr 19
grin
Willie2015:

Most folks dont know ...
Say all of them na cowboyz...
Alhaji sef don join the gang....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 9:30am On Apr 19
222Martins:

"Ote will not allow the price to fall below so-so figure because he must remain on Forbes list" and i ask myself:

Are these people on Nairaland really investors? How are you all so emotionally whipped up even when hard facts and figures are staring you in the face?

Let me tell you a few hard truth nobody will tell you especially when investing in NGX and doing business in Nigeria:

2. Nobody cares about integrity,....Anybody that is able to get the slightest competitive advantage in business will use it to the fullest no matter how illegal or immoral it is. Think Alhaji, Wale, Tony, Rabiu, etc.

3. Nobody with a serious business to run watches the stock price of his company daily, including the big names on the NGX. Money follows management. If you play the game right, the money will follow and the stock price will respond.......

4. Be wary when cheerleaders encourage you to join the herd and follow the money,......They may be heading off a cliff like lemmings, or running into a crocodile-infested river like wildebeests. NS/DS as a typical scenario. grin grin grin Like a crocodile, I am patiently waiting to cherry-pick the wildebeests of NS/DS when they enter my price zone grin grin grin

5. Any buy order you are about to place with excitement is not worth it...Same as any stock that generates excitement. Nothing good comes out of drama and theatrics. Excitements closes your eyes and ears to solid opportunities laying in quiet places.

6. Whenever you find out that you have been played or setup for failure, cut your losses and run..........Don't sit and listen to emotional investors asking why a company will quickly release news about a merger suspension so fast and they should be investigated grin grin grin grin

7. Lastly, The real money-makers here don't post often, they are busy people, they don't cheerlead stocks to get you excited..Whenever and if ever they recommend a stock, they back it up with hard-verifiable facts and even show you their holdings in that stock, so you know they are all in. Unfortunately, they are the ones that get insulted and booed the most, while the emotional investors that hopes and prays for Forbes list get all the accolades grin grin grin grin grin grin

Words like "a stock will be pumped by the company" is also a myth I often see here. The other day, someone they call streetinvestor said that banks would pump their stocks before public offerings, LOL.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:32am On Apr 19
Today's Top Volume Trades

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:33am On Apr 19
222Martins:

6[b]. Whenever you find out that you have been played or setup for failure, cut your losses and run..I repeat, RUN!!!!!!!!!!........Don't sit and listen to emotional investors asking why a company will quickly release news about a merger suspension so fast and they should be investigated. Buy, hold and pray is a losers strategy grin grin grin grin You can always re-enter at a much lower price....
[/b]
7. Lastly, The real money-makers here don't post often, they are busy people, they don't cheerlead stocks to get you excited..Whenever and if ever they recommend a stock, they back it up with hard-verifiable facts and even show you their holdings in that stock, so you know they are all in. Unfortunately, they are the ones that get insulted and booed the most, while the emotional investors that hopes and prays for Forbes list get all the accolades grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some people Don collect loan waiting to make a kill when the food is listed.

How you wan tell them to sell at loss and run for their life?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 9:36am On Apr 19
Locotrader:

Some people Don collect loan waiting to make a kill when the food is listed.

How you wan tell them to sell at loss and run for their life?
grin grin grin grin grin Then they should prepare to be like the biblical Israelites that wandered the wilderness for 400 years grin grin grin grin According to Agba, the journey go far grin grin grin grin I just hope and pray they did not collect LAPO loan grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megawealth01: 9:38am On Apr 19
PETERiCHY:

Who remember this

Abeg make I go sleep jare grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:40am On Apr 19
ositadima1:

Words like "a stock will be pumped by the company" is also a myth I often see here. The other day, someone they call streetinvestor said that banks would pump their stocks before public offerings, LOL.
Yes I said it.what I mean is manipulate thr stocks up.Or you don't believe stock price can be manipulated....ask ote as per gerugu and fbn shares
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:40am On Apr 19
222Martins:
grin grin grin grin grin Then they should prepare to be like the biblical Israelites that wandered the wilderness for 400 years grin grin grin grin According to Agba, the journey go far grin grin grin grin I just hope and pray they did not collect LAPO loan grin

Let Mercy the advocate catch you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 222Martins(m): 9:51am On Apr 19
Locotrader:

Let Mercy the advocate catch you
Are you referring to our NSEMPA's number 1 Cheerleader / Advocate of emotional investors and Forbes List Stock Analysts? grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Streetinvestor2: 9:54am On Apr 19
I will advice oh.Dont be quick to sell your sugar.Dangota sugar q1 results will be good because of the price of sugar.And the appreciation of naira to dollars. Some of the forex loss may be written back as per the forex loss was forward obligation .I have benefited in the past from dangota sugar dividend and believe it will still come back.
I benefited from dead dangota flour and won't give up on the sugar since I didn't borrow to invest and had long time in mind.I waited for flour from dangota to tiger and back to Dangote again. Then olam happened

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:54am On Apr 19
222Martins:
Are you referring to our NSEMPA's number 1 Cheerleader / Advocate of emotional investors and Forbes List Stock Analysts? grin grin

Expect cracks on your head soon
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:56am On Apr 19
Streetinvestor2:
I will advice oh.Dont be quick to sell your sugar.Dangota sugar q1 results will be good because of the price of sugar.And the appreciation of naira to dollars. Some of the forex loss may be written back as per the forex loss was forward obligation .I have benefited in the past from dangota sugar dividend and believe it will still come back.
I benefited from dead dangota flour and won't give up on the sugar since I didn't borrow to invest and had long time in mind.I waited for flour from dangota to tiger and back to Dangote again. Then olam happened

One thing must kill a man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 9:58am On Apr 19
Today's opening bell na me go ring am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:00am On Apr 19
Diiiiiiiing

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:02am On Apr 19
Hewuuu.Now now

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Locotrader(m): 10:03am On Apr 19
Okokobioko

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 10:07am On Apr 19
But NASCON never mentioned suspension with DANGSUGAR,they only mentioned DANRICE and DANGSUGAR has not come up with any update on this...just my personal thinking ooo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:07am On Apr 19
All of you dat are dumping, who do you think will buy it now eh? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 10:09am On Apr 19
ositadima1:
All of you dat are dumping, who do you think will buy it now eh? angry angry angry

Door don close...
Na to sit down...
Dey look remain... cheesy grin
Dats why its always good to book
Ur profit as u dey make am....
Nothing is certain....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ositadima1(m): 10:11am On Apr 19
Allow me to dump my tachere units. grin

Bikonu, Biko oooh. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndept: 10:11am On Apr 19
My pains in this DS/NS issue is not the suspension of the merger arangement, but the fact that no one on this forum got the insider hints for us before the information was released to the market. The only person that align and got close to it was @streetinvestor, but then he was commenting based on his perceived thought on the merger and not insider infomation.

Yes, DS would come with a good Q1, but then the stock would have been massively flogged beyond imagination. Some people that bought at the lower low will still make money from DS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7711) (7712) (7713) (7714) (7715) (7716) (7717) ... (7747) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MonsieurCoder and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.