Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Do Men Change After Marriage? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Change After Marriage? (28008 Views)

6 Things That Will Change After You Get Married / Why Do Some People Change After The First Date? / Do Man And Woman Change After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage? by dilla: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2012
real men always love motivation, encouragement, versatility and above all love making that take them to cloud 7. once these thing begin to fade he begains another search-man is naturally researcher, women are not
OCTAVO: Most men become less caring and a little more aggressive after marriage. Infact, some become extremely violent.
I think the constitution should enforce compulsory psychiatric evaluation for couples intending to marry.
Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage? by jpphilips(m): 10:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
seunfly: The truth is that ladies often go for what they are seeing at the present during dating rather than look at the future. Some of this thing are usualy faked by men to attract those girls and atlast they changed to their normal self. Some of those things are:
*Money, girls tend to run after a guy that spend alot. What they usualy don't consider is (1)can this spending be sustainable? (2)will she be happy if after marriage her hubby is still spending thesame way? (3)if a man is spending like this for his gf, won't he do thesame thing to other girlfriends after she is married to him.
* Care, sometimes what girls considered as care during dating may not be real care, most are done to satisfy the lady so as to get her. many times ladies seems not to identify it. They just get carried away with the enjoyment of that time and they inpiared their own judgment to walk into something unrealistic.
*The truth, some ladies are carried away with the moments so much that they are realy unprepare to know the truth about their guy, hence they will discard the tought to seek the truth.

you have said it all esp the caring part. what most girls consider as caring is total madness.

i over heard a secretary bragging to her friend on how caring her bf is, she said the guy reports to her house as early as 6:45am.

from the story, the guy stays far from where the girl stays, he takes her to work at Onne another city entirely outside ph before resuming at his office at the other end of the city.

i just shook my head and smiled, that is total madness and the gal seriously doesnt want him to come back to his senses.

how can you navigate round ph in a day not as family obligation as per ur wife but for a girl friend, the guy has clearly prooved to be reckless and irresponsible,
the lady being at the recieving end sees him as caring.

does she really expect the guy to sustain such madness when pressured by family obligations?? i dont think so.

such gals come to nairaland to complain he has changed, my dear he didnt change, he just came back to his senses.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage? by jpphilips(m): 10:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
seunfly: The truth is that ladies often go for what they are seeing at the present during dating rather than look at the future. Some of this thing are usualy faked by men to attract those girls and atlast they changed to their normal self. Some of those things are:
*Money, girls tend to run after a guy that spend alot. What they usualy don't consider is (1)can this spending be sustainable? (2)will she be happy if after marriage her hubby is still spending thesame way? (3)if a man is spending like this for his gf, won't he do thesame thing to other girlfriends after she is married to him.
* Care, sometimes what girls considered as care during dating may not be real care, most are done to satisfy the lady so as to get her. many times ladies seems not to identify it. They just get carried away with the enjoyment of that time and they inpiared their own judgment to walk into something unrealistic.
*The truth, some ladies are carried away with the moments so much that they are realy unprepare to know the truth about their guy, hence they will discard the tought to seek the truth.

you have said it all esp the caring part. what most girls consider as caring is total madness.

i over heard a secretary bragging to her friend on how caring her bf is, she said the guy reports to her house as early as 6:45am.

from the story, the guy stays far from where the girl stays, he takes her to work at Onne another city entirely outside ph before resuming at his office at the other end of the city.

i just shook my head and smiled, that is total madness and the gal seriously doesnt want him to come back to his senses.

how can you navigate round ph in a day not as family obligation as per ur wife but for a girl friend, the guy has clearly prooved to be reckless and irresponsible,
the lady being at the recieving end sees him as caring.

does she really expect the guy to sustain such madness when pressured by family obligations?? i dont think so.

such gals come to nairaland to complain he has changed, my dear he didnt change, he just came back to his senses.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Change After Marriage? by beckysassy: 10:51am On Nov 07, 2013
-Whitening/ lightening creams
-Custom made creams...
-Pimples/Acne Remover...
-Complexion Maintaining creams (for all complexions ...
-Hot Chocolate creams(for dark people)
-Treatment for pimples... Stretch marks, Dark knuckles, dark Armpit.

-varieties of asantee soaps ( tamarind goat milk soap etc)

(Effects seen under 2weeks or before, it depends on the individual's skin)

Contact us for your skin issues or needs.
Thanks.

Call or text 08104841233 BB pin: 25B32D9E

http://m./item/show/562434769

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple / Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / Love Vs Attraction & Infatuation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.