Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43869 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by BetaThings: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
adaybayor:

You are a liar of the highest order. Obasanjo (a xtian ruled naija for 8yrs) the muslims had no problem with it, why are we supposedly now against evrything xtian? Do we have a new quran? No, I think u xtians just feel threatened by our presence and more still u discovered u can't handle our resilience. When yaradua died and was replaced by xtian GEJ did u hear us muslims accusing anybody of his death? You xtian folks need a lot of schooling, ur leader are just not doing enough.

Living with Christians can be very very difficult. They switch arguments at will
Balewa (Muslim) was PM 5.5years till Jan 1966
Christian soldiers killed him and he was succeeded by a Christian (Ironsi) for 6 months
Another coup toppled Ironsi. The coup wwas backed by Muslims but it ushered in a Christian (Gowon)
Gowon ruled for 9 years. Muslims never complained
Gowon was toppled by a Muslim (Murtala) partly because he changed date of handover, he unilaterally tried to hand over Bakassi etc
Murtala was killed by Christians who planned to bring Gowon back. They failed but Obasanjo took over
Obasanjo ruled for 3.5years before handing over to Shagari (a Muslim)
Shagari ruled for 3 years and was toppled by Muslims through various coups Muslims (4) ruled for 16 years
Within the 16 years, Abacha ruled for 5 years. The closest person to him was a Christian (Jerry Useni)
A Christian took over power in 1999 and ruled for 8 years and reluctantly handed over power to a an ill Muslim (Yaradua)
Yaradua ruled effectively for 2.5 years and was succeeded by a Christian (Jonathan)
If Jonathan succeeds in his plans, he would rule for 9.5 years
And SE (Christians) will still want it for 8yrs after Jonathan

So the longest ruling Nigerians are Christians (Gowon - 9yrs and Obasanjo 11.5yrs; Jonathan plans 9.5yrs)

As for rejoicing over death, look at this page

http://www..com/talk/?action=printpage;topic=36605.0

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ASSlimm: 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2012
Yes dey r celebrating, if u can do smtn about it, do it and stop making noise on NL. Dts all u guys can do typ on d internet. U guys r d real cowards
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by samuelkaykay(m): 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
d celebration is an indication dt the muslims are architect of dt crash.GEJ pls investigate them.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by adaybayor(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
nollywood20: Who says they are not Muslims?

They are Muslims and Muslims have always been like that since their founder was murdering those who refused to accept his claims from the cave.

Well, the truth is anyone who refuses to accept that Jesus Christ rose from the dead is an ANTI-CHRIST and antichrists are enemies of Christians and that is why the antichrists in Kaduna are celebrating like demons.

Every Muslim, no matter how much they pretend and even quote Isa, is an antichrist until he or she accepts the crucifixion, death and resurrection of our Messiah Jesus Christ.

Keep deceiving yourself, so a non-xtian is automatically an antichrist? And by the way, who is the God of jesus if he has any name pls let us know.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by TableLeg(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
SMH ..... People and insensitivity
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by sportfeva(m): 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is too incredible to believe. When will these people grow up ƒor God sake. Anyway, this just represent a minute, but if it's true. It's very bad of them and their community. I wonder what their elders are doing only if they have one.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Bellozicobichi: 5:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
erayo2GCA: ISLAM MEANS

SUBMISSION
NO FREEDOM
NO CHOICE
NO ESCAPE
NO ALCOHOL
NO MUSIC
NO DOG
NO ART
NO FUN
Islam means total summission 2 the will of god & its priscribe in the holy book
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Bushdoctor1: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
[quote author=abdulkayus]

simple as dat. Dey are nt true muslims. Jus bunch of intolerant, bigot and sentimental ppl. One of my frnd call dem Animal yesterday. Weda a muslim or xtain, all wat dey shld be prayin for is a good leadership. Some peeps up north has been brainwash beyond redemtion.

Exactly, u've said it all,they are fools
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Ficeo(m): 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2012
Lets think of how to make this country free from this unseen violence about to erupt. I believe our prayers will go a long way.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by DakANGEL(f): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
Bello zicobichi: Islam means total osummission 2 the will of god & its priscribe in the holy book
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by frankperetti(m): 5:43pm On Dec 16, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims

They very much are. They are evil and violent hearted pple.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Agbomoses(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
God have mercy on this ungovernable country called Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by samuelkaykay(m): 5:46pm On Dec 16, 2012
Ibrahim mr fish: U guys are liers,i'm now in Zaria and i didn't see anything like this.
maybe u are inside ur house.come to any major road and see 4 ursf.som1 just declared free drinks.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by informatix: 5:57pm On Dec 16, 2012
[size=14pt]NOBODY IS CELEBRATING YAKOWA'S DEATH(MUSLIMS,CHRISTIAN,TRADITIONALIST,EXTREMIST OR PEGANS). MOST OF THE PEOPLE I SPOKE WITH ARE EVEN CPC. SUPPORTERS THEY SAID YAKOWA WAS GOOD AND PEACE LOVING GOVERNOR WHO SET ALOT OF EXAMPLES FOR HIS SUCCESSOR TO FOLLOW.PATRICK IBRAHIM YAKOWA WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED BY KADUNA STATE PEOPLE IRRESPECTIVE OF DIFFERENCES. YAKOWA IS TRANSPARENT AND NEUTRAL LEADER. THE SAME GOD THAT TOOK THE LIFE OF ABACHA TOOK YAR'ADUA,AZAZI AND YAKOWA.[/size]

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by abdulkayus(m): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
Emotions are high. Nigerians both d muslims and xtains has been beclouded by religious sentiments lately. And ppl shld stop takin d bad habits of Northern muslims as representation of true muslims. There are bad eggs in every society and religion.
Mehnnnn, d way tins are goin on in 9ja, i dont think we are ready for change yet.
CIAO

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by riac(f): 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord:

Just shut up, I tink u r the one that is not a true muslim, each time bh strike in the name of castrated muhammed some idiot will come here to say they r not true muslim, now they hv gone again now to celebrate the death of an xtian nd u come here to speak trash that they r not muslim, u bastard can keep deceivin urself
. U ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by muaa(f): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2012
Hmm.. Seriously these muslims are just something else.
I was in a vehicle the other day, I was actually dressed like one of them due to the security situation in the north, and one imam in the vehicle started preaching against xtianity, he emphasized so much on how they should never forget that muslims are xtian are nt one and can never be one. Anyway he said some many ill tins abt us sha.
All I have to tell anyone who cares to listen is to be careful wit them cos they don't like you(xtian).
Period.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by AMvanquish: 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2012
Another muslim bashin thread... But if u call garri now u get banned.. U mods shouuld get ur acts right. Mtschww

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by badmus77(m): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
torkaka: Those in kaduna can confirm,youths are shouting "allah is great,one of our own will replace him". Mai shai joints are filled with joyful residents praising allah's intervention.
We can't really blame them..if a generation is blind to light..their fruits will also be blind to see the light
Why will you celebrate such a thing..Northern people still don't get it..they have the biggest lost if Nigeria is divided today, I will see how they will sent out the Sudanese(Fulani) and they have the worst land in Nigeria..
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by yomanovic: 6:04pm On Dec 16, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims

then what are they? Arent you all religious bigots
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Shifiunited: 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord:

Idiot who r they, buddist or echist, they r muslim, and they r celebratin the death of the man, notin u or ur rapist muhammed can say
U should be thankful cuz, God forgives, I dont.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by nneh1(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2012
Chris†Kid:
Southern Christians no celebrate when Yaradua died and Gej took over?
don't mind them. As long as the church of Christ is marching on NO gate of hell WILL prevail.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Dentine: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Can i imagine hw callous ppl can be rejoicing over a Xtian governors death. wat a religion.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by olawalebabs(m): 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2012
Do we have 2 kaduna? I've not seen any gathering where people are celebrating the death of the governor. (not with heavy presence of security men on the street). FYI, Yakowa remains the only governor that was warmly receive by the resident of Rigasa residents (hotspot for violence) in recent time. Not even Makarfi and Sambo (fellow muslim) escape their onslaught.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by abdulkayus(m): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2012
Durin d life of d Holy Prophet of Islam, a jew was bein takin to burial and dey pass infront of d Holy Prophet, d Prophet stood up as a sign of respect and his companions ask him y did he stand up for d corpse of a jew, je answered by sayin"is he not a human being".
So any muslim dat celebrate d death of anoda jus cos of diff in religion is ignorant.
Its jus dat there is deep seated hatred btw d xtains and muslims of Kaduna. And some muslims in kaduna are accusin him of nt takin care of d muslims victims of d post election violence, takin care of only d xtains. Hmmmmmmm
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Iskra: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2012
The religion of ISlam is most partetic in its following in the North of Nigeria. Areligion that celebrates the death of Innocents and shouts in praise that the devil is great for giving them the death and sadness of another man is more or less a symbol of demonic worship. No one should be fooled. The celebration is widespread and it isnt just by the mai shai and almajiri bunch, it also cuts across the supposed "illiterate elite" as most "educated" northerners like to see themselves. It is such a sorry sorry practice of a religion that hides behind the curtain of peace to forment darkness.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Mustay(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
What make these people different from those NLers we assume have some literacy level that come here to tell us that a Muslim can never rule any South Eastern state? Oh, I went far there. They even mention that such people don't exist and are at best, foreigners!

If you have a problem with any Abdul Rahman being the governor of Ebonyi, Imo, Abia or maybe Anambra or Enugu (if you like spit and say tufiakwa) then don't hide under democracy or what have you to pretend like you are any better. Some people are just hypocrites acting like they are righteous. They harbor so much hate towards others. If only man could see how wicked their thoughts were.

Just as some choose when it is convenient to make Muttalab as a representative of a religion, they know when it is right to discard an Andre Breivik as not representing a belief.

This country has suffered from bad leadership, followership and individual despicable practices contrary to the moral values, religious teachings et al that people consistently look for the wrong reasons to 'hope' on a leader.

What amazes me is how people accept anything that is thrown out there without care to investigate.

To confirm that the whole of Kaduna was agog, at least this must occur in at least, half of the LGs in Kaduna to give a fair representation of the population sample. The reporters must be able to confirm these happened or have reliable sources in different places across Kd. What is disgusting is when someone thinks statistics can be thrown out without being examined.

Yesterday, they said Kd is split between christian and muslims, today they find it convenient to switch to the fact that Kd is now muslim-dominated to prove a point that the governor's death was good news.

When 2 girls the other day were protesting against the anti-gay bill, how come it wasn't represented as Nigerians? Mssccheewww

No one should miscontrue my post as support to anyone for if Nigerians followed their religious doctrines, we won't be having it bad as we presently do.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Jibson999(m): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2012
All these mods sef...na which kin frontpage news be dis...all to cause more hatred and beef....abeg wake me up 2013
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by checklots: 6:14pm On Dec 16, 2012
Why are we so sentimental and gullible? We believe stories without sources. Someone said people were celebrating and could not attach a picture yet we believe it without finding out. Some people wrote that they were in Kaduna that they could not see any sign of celebration yet some people continue to rain abuse on others. It is like the person wrote what some people wanted to hear. No right thinking person will celebrate the death of another man. Let the OP put up some pictures that show they are really celebrating. Please do not incite a group of people agaiñst othérs.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by almajiri101: 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2012
AMvanquish: Another muslim bashin thread... But if u call garri now u get banned.. U mods shouuld get ur acts right. Mtschww
SMH...how I wish I could send this maggot voice note, that would have gladden my heart...you are a very big foooool Imagine him threatening pple with ban as if i care...prophet mohammed loves to drink garri ijebu than abia garri, foool...ban me for life and get 100bulks added to your pocket...stinking maggots
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 6:21pm On Dec 16, 2012
abdulkayus: Durin d life of d Holy Prophet of Islam, a jew was bein takin to burial and dey pass infront of d Holy Prophet, d Prophet stood up as a sign of respect and his companions ask him y did he stand up for d corpse of a jew, je answered by sayin"is he not a human being".
So any muslim dat celebrate d death of anoda jus cos of diff in religion is ignorant.
Its jus dat there is deep seated hatred btw d xtains and muslims of Kaduna. And some muslims in kaduna are accusin him of nt takin care of d muslims victims of d post election violence, takin care of only d xtains. Hmmmmmmm
PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b]The bold are sheer lies. Mr man take it easy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.