Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor (43831 Views)

Can Muslims Celebrate Valentine? / Do Muslims Celebrate Misfortune To Others While Christians Don't? / We Let Muslims Celebrate Eid El Kabir In Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by darne(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm a muslim and I study in zaria, I don't have anythng against Late Gov. Ibrahim patrick Yakowa, to me he is one of the best thing that has ever happened to Kaduna because he loves peace and has done all his possible best to ahieve peace in Kaduna State. It is so unfortunate that we lost him so sudden, my heart goes out to his families and the people of kaduna state, May His soul rest in perfectpeace....... But about celebration to his death, its absolutely uncalled for and very wrong, even though here in lagos when Late president Umar musa yar'adua died, the christians in my compound were shouting Thank you jesus, I don't understand why people put religions first in everything they do This could happen to anyone as far as am concerned, I was dissapointed when those christians were happy because of the late president but still I see them as idiots and ignorants. The same thing goes to these so called animals who're happy about the death of someone else's father, son, governor and motivator.....May God forgive them and forgive us all...But to me, this is so wrong and I'm sincerely not happy about the death of these great people, May their souls rest in peace again !!!!!...

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by tebill(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims
please which part of Nigeria are the so called true muslims located.....Boko haram..they are true muslims..
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lacasa: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
Nairaland has turned to a sectarian site, how on earth will this kinda story make it to front-page

i am in Kaduna and pls someone shld direct me to a scene of jubilation concerning Yakowa's death undecided

The owner of this site should make efforts at bridging the gap of intolerance in Nigeria, NOT inciting it the more.

Haba!!. angry
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 4:35pm On Dec 16, 2012
juman: Thank God for the death of the governor and the general.

Guy you're very idiotiç
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by adaybayor(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
kiiababs: stop making excuses for muslims hatred on xtians.They re core muslims practising what they re thought.

U can believe what you want, its just one of the attributes of the mind.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by 4mulanoni(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
Chris†Kid:

Ask those that were happy about his death.

A muslim bearing Christkid.... Lol... Just to deceive ppl asif he is a christian...

U just registered this acct today because of this Topic...
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by erayo2GCA(m): 4:36pm On Dec 16, 2012
muslims..islam are very useless..especially dose coward up north
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by almajiri101: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2012
Teenage Money:

Illitracy is a disease.... U need to go back to primary sch

Didnt you see a ? After the Post on the Front Page

The Mod. Was Asking A Question...

If u need money for school fees, i can help u... Just call on me, Teenage money...
may Grandpa strike you dead infact this biggot just suceeded in taking me back to the front page to give a second look....the fact is news without a source shudnt be posted to the front page...tell that to your brainless mod
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by 4mulanoni(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
fiilosopher: GOD HAVE MERCY

Bro, ur signature too long na... Reduce the image size
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
ochallo:

You are truly an idi.ot, when did that happen, who celebrated, where and when?

at times i dont want to believe that these people are muslims but when the so called muslims speak, you see clearly that those people up north are just putting to practice what the so called muslims (non violent) have in their hearts.
You're very stupíd, christians were happy when Yaradua died and gej took over that's a fact. If you don't like it go hug transformer mo.ron
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lawal37: 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2012
This report is absolutely untrue and is a clear manifestation of the lengths some people can go to create artificial problems between Nigerians. I happen to be a resident of kaduna, I can attest to the fact that no such celebration took place. The death of any individual is a sad event which calls for remembrance to the Almighty and how He manifest's His Will without any consultations and also how unpredictable this life is.
This is nothing but a propaganda to instigate Christians against Muslims, nothing more nothing less
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by jimino(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
It is only a fool dat wil b celebrating d death of man who ws stil active. Dis pple celebrating wil die someday and nobdy wil hear abt it.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Delightbaby(f): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Death is inevitable as far as u are a living creture. Moslem is animal in disguise, why on earth must u celebrate someone death whether moslem or Christain

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by duddey(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2012
Every story has a source!we are not all dumb here pls..u'v started by spreading un-necessary rumour 2cause anoda unrest!! Social media doin more harm dan good!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by maasoap(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord:

Just shut up, I tink u r the one that is not a true muslim, each time bh strike in the name of castrated muhammed some idiot will come here to say they r not true muslim, now they hv gone again now to celebrate the death of an xtian nd u come here to speak trash that they r not muslim, u bastard can keep deceivin urself
You and your likes are the reason why Nigerians will never join hands to fight ills of our society. Did the governor win the election through the votes he recieved from the christians alone? Intolerant son of a b¡tch.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by naffysa(f): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
erayo2GCA: muslims..islam are very useless..especially dose coward up north
Astagfiru-Liaahal-aziima
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2012
4mulanoni:

A muslim bearing Christkid.... Lol... Just to deceive ppl asif he is a christian...

U just registered this acct today because of this Topic...

Lolz, am a christian. I got banned yesterday. So i did what others do. Am Igbo if don't know. Mumu
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Damon03(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
This is the 'thread of the day'. Claims and counter claim without any prove or back up, Christians shouting blue murder Muslims shouting we are being framed. Nairaland is back again playing on pple's intelligence. I think I should get me some popcorn. Lest I forget may their gentle soul rest in peace.

PS: I know u're trying to find out my religion so u can decide whether what I said is true or nt.... Pity!!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by naffysa(f): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2012
Delightbaby: Death is inevitable as far as u are a living creture. Moslem is animal in disguise, why on earth must u celebrate someone death whether moslem or Christain
Astagfiru-Liaahal-aziima
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by adaybayor(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2012
lumeneng22: This shows christains are more mature, tolerant and holier than muslims.They have forgotten that a muslim president (yaradua) died first and replace by a christian and nobody celebrate his death.

You are a liar of the highest order. Obasanjo (a xtian ruled naija for 8yrs) the muslims had no problem with it, why are we supposedly now against evrything xtian? Do we have a new quran? No, I think u xtians just feel threatened by our presence and more still u discovered u can't handle our resilience. When yaradua died and was replaced by xtian GEJ did u hear us muslims accusing anybody of his death? You xtian folks need a lot of schooling, ur leader are just not doing enough.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by lain: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
There is a general belief by notherners that the north is only meant 4 muslims nd must b controlled by muslims even if u re from the north and u re a christian u re not considered a true son of the north.. The pdp in coalition with the backward islamic leaders wanted yakowa out its only unfortunate that azazi was in that chopper.. They can now get the complete islamization of the north they wanted... Kaduna would know no peace again.. Who said nigeria must not divide.. These northerners should b in the guiness books for the most backward pple on earth... Rip yakowa , azazi nd the others dat died on that crash... May your killers look for death nd neva find it...
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by igbeke: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
when boko boys started their socalled jihad, all we heard was "dey r not muslim".
now muslims r celebrating after murdering yakowa. yet dey r not true muslims.
can any1 remind me of any muslim governor in d north dat is performing?
dos of u in kaduna, u r abt going d way of ur sister-states. - BOKO-STATE.
SMH
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by Horlawoomey(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2012
Christians are hypocrites, they jubilated when ABACHA died, they repeat same when YARADUA died. Now they sit down behind the screen ranting nonsense. Bleep the mod, Bleep Seun, Bleep the bigoted xtians on nairaland, Bleep the OP of this topic. Mtcheeeew PEACE KILLERS.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by pitoski(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2012
I expected this especially from the bad ones. But is truly bad. They shld be praying for their souls to rest in peace and for God to give their widows the fortitude to bear such irreplaceable loss.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by AdeniyiA(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
the top brass of the air force,army etc have bn infiltrated by dis boko haram,their agenda was to eliminate any infidel -what they call christians,esp govs in muslims dominated states,
the crash n dt of Taraba was a conspiracy,one of those in charge of d craft had bn compromised either to plant xplosive or serve as suicide bomber wt a brainwashed mentality of bn welcomed by 72 virgins in their aljana.
no wonder d president never took helicopter to d rccg camp,he must av had such a premonition.....

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by bestson1: 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2012
If at all d ₪3w§ is true, then they r ┌s┐┌i┐┌c┐┌k┐ to celebrate d demise of someone as if they immune to death
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by mu2sa2: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
naffysa: They are not muslims
Why? A muslim does not cease to be a muslim because he or she celebrate the death of any person. But we should not forget that Christians were seen all over kaduna jubilating when Yar'adua died. These people are not following the teaching of their religions because neither in Islam nor Christianity is such irresponsible conduct acceptable. Muslims or Christians or pagans should know that normal human beings mourn, not celebrate, the death of fellow human being.
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ChristKid1: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
vedaxcool: If NL is a conspiracy to bring down Nigerian insha Allah they will go down b4 they succeed in their evil plots! Amin a thread based on heresay made front page, what sort of blistering moro.n plays with the sentiments of people? If you do not worship God you mods should atleast fear for the consequence of your actions!
bringing your allah into this will not help matters, a lot off killings are done in his name worldwide including Nigeria. The thread was moved to front page by seun sha, if no like nl again jump ship. Take mac along with you grin
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by IBROHIM: 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2012
brownlord:

Just shut up, I tink u r the one that is not a true muslim, each time bh strike in the name of castrated muhammed some idiot will come here to say they r not true muslim, now they hv gone again now to celebrate the death of an xtian nd u come here to speak trash that they r not muslim, u bastard can keep deceivin urself

A true christian would not talk like this. Is that christianity? Please my Prophet did not kill him so get a life!
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by ayoola2002(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
emmysenior: I hate islam. 90000000000000000000000 Likes
slowpoke
Re: Kaduna Muslims Celebrate Death Of Governor by vislabraye(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2012
lacasa: Nairaland has turned to a sectarian site, how on earth will this kinda story make it to front-page

i am in Kaduna and pls someone shld direct me to a scene of jubilation concerning Yakowa's death undecided

The owner of this site should make efforts at bridging the gap of intolerance in Nigeria, NOT inciting it the more.

Haba!!. angry

You can't be everywhere at the same time can you?

Concerning the crash, I smell sabotage. I won't be surprise to find out the some power brokers are behind it.
Azazi made some utterances against PDP. That could be the beginning. I hope there would be a thorough investigation. The president should see to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are They Converting To Islam:tom Cruise Ice Cube, Snoop, Riberybusta Rhymes / Bridget Agbaheme's Murder In Kano: I Am Tired Of Defending My Religion / Why Do Muslim Men Wear Short Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.