Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? (70056 Views)

17 Things You'll Never Undstnd About Men No Matter How Long You've Been With 1! / For Real Men......(no Lady Should Peep Into This) / Nigerian Women Aren't Gold-diggers, They Are Only Pursuing Happiness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 4:52am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Pleep... please leave me alone. I dont you and I have not taking any guys money. I have only dated one black guy and he was broke. I am really sorry if this has happened to you or your friends and as a result you are so angry and venting on me it may be better if you just go to another thread. Thanks and all the best.
haha cheesy i will never leave!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: i know sad But if u find someone who is very religious or shy even, its likely that they will have a clean past.

I dunno about the onlia type virgins grin

Onila sold her virginity on gumtree for 50p...
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2012
shymexx:

Onila sold her virginity on gumtree for 50p...
shes still an anal virgin tho wink
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 4:53am On Dec 22, 2012
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 4:54am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: For dating of course not, but for marriage viginity is a must... For religious reasons

as well as a phobia of STD's grin

You are just playing dumb. Ive seen dudes chase women, they always end up spending money trying to impress her. Be it dates, gifts etc. If a man is chasing a women, especially for 2 yrs like your situation he is spending money. That is a fact

like i said earlier, you are not a prize and you are not special. I will talk to you any way i want dumb whoar wink
I want to believe HIV is an example of a STI and for you not to aware of the fact that HIV could be contacted through other mediums, it should be a rude slap at your face.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 4:54am On Dec 22, 2012
@dabrake so what do u say about a woman who says she's gonna be "hard" and "tough" before she gives it up then become humble after she is broken?
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:54am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

What are you on about Are in the states? If so, whats the differences between the states and Nigeria. Dr Phill is constantly exposing the situation in the US. Gold diggers all over the place! Dont judge ppl until you them. Uneducated fool
. if u pronounce educated appropriately, I'll give u another white dic.k..... insecure little hoe
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 4:56am On Dec 22, 2012
eagle,eye:

Guy, some Virgins are only virgins because of a tight Hymen. A virgin who sleeps over Na.ked in a guys house, and indulges in all type of Sexua.l act is not realy a virgin if you ask me.
true, but it's preferrable to 12 ft shitt holes
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: shes still an anal virgin tho wink

FIXED!!
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by A40(m): 4:57am On Dec 22, 2012
Virginity is overrated tho! Doesn't make you any better than the next girl! Doesn't make you a better partner,friend or lover! Da phock am I supposed to do with your virginity?

ChopUrMoni:

Oh dear! shocked This is exactly the problem you DONT even believe that a woman is a prize. Thats really terrible! God help us. What does being a virgin have to do with being chased?. Its all about LOVE. Men even chase single mothers and i think its so romantic and expresses true love. Why do Nigerian men have this mentality... boy oh boy. I am in trouble ooo shocked. Thank God i have never dated a Nigerian man because this is some scary sh*t!!!. I can't date any guy that doesnt think im a trophy worth fighting for. Oh God... I so traumatized by a lot of your Nigerian men mentality but to come to think of it maybe its way you guys do you thing back home that encourages that mindset.
Dis na real confusion! You see yourself as a trophy! Lool! So when he wins you don't you think he would look for other 'trophies' to win.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by 49cents(m): 4:58am On Dec 22, 2012
its not reasonable to expect to man to chase after a lady for as long as two years......sincerity is key.

Of course i don't expect a girl to give in at the first attempt...we love the mild drama of the chase but when it gets prolonged in the name of a chase i suspect fowl play.....she maybe using him as a back up plan which is callous.

If after some time you think he isn't the one don't give him false hope
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: . if u pronounce educated appropriately, I'll give u another white dic.k..... insecure little hoe

Dick hardener... Get lost you scum of the earth! I am far from insecure you broke a**. a** licking trail of trash! You better go back to Nigeria where you have a better life than the co*k sucking job you do where you are. Get off my thread and STOP spewing you crap all over the place.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: true, but it's preferrable to 12 ft shitt holes

Say what?? shocked shocked

That's a wall-less hole that has been crushed like the walls of Jericho!!! grin

#ShiitThatIDontLike
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Austino2955: 4:59am On Dec 22, 2012
@ chopUrmoni men do not chase female nowadays becouse the level of female morality and fidelity is low. They beliieve in already made reaches. They are liers like u that is claiming virgin' who do we ask, or mybe in nairaland forum. Infact i have assess your coments it did sound like a virgin speaking.
Females nowadays do not build their potential so as to be attracted to male folks. Cus no man want a liability or never do wellers. Infact , the world is a global village now than then u were refering @. Finally, the society has gone dynamic .

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by pleep(m): 4:59am On Dec 22, 2012
Chopurmoni i think i saw you on Ghettogaggers.com

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 5:00am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: Chopurmoni i think i saw you on Ghettogaggers.com

That's some epic shiit right there, bro.. grin
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 5:01am On Dec 22, 2012
pleep: i know sad But if u find someone who is very religious or shy even, its likely that they will have a clean past.

I dunno about the onlia type virgins grin

I don't know how else to put this across to you. The second Virgin am talking about is from a very strict religious family. Her brother once told me, that the girl is a 'prayer warrior' in the church. But she was a freak in my sheet.
Because of my initial encounter with a virgin, I personally had to exact all my will power & self control in other not to break that hymen.
Imagine a scenerio, when you fing,er a virgin and she is almost dancing Azonto on ur bed and gushing liquids.

Please guys, shine your eyes. A VIRGIN IS SOMETIMES A VIRGIN ONLY IN UNBROKEN HYMEN.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 5:03am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Pleep... please leave me alone. I dont you and I have not taking any guys money. I have only dated one black guy and he was broke. I am really sorry if this has happened to you or your friends and as a result you are so angry and venting on me it may be better if you just go to another thread. Thanks and all the best.
anyone who can't decode/draw conlusion to the highlighted part should consider taking a course on logic and proposition.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 5:03am On Dec 22, 2012
dick hardener: true, but it's preferrable to 12 ft shitt holes

To each his own. You make your bed, you lie on it.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 22, 2012
dabrake: anyone who can't decode/draw conlusion to the highlighted part should consider taking a course on logic and proposition.

Meaning black guys are broke and she upgraded to white guys...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 5:06am On Dec 22, 2012
trolling: @dabrake so what do u say about a woman who says she's gonna be "hard" and "tough" before she gives it up then become humble after she is broken?
so because she's a virgin, I won't hear word while dating her. Red card straight. She should keep her virginity to herself. What she won't give to men, she will give freely to maggots
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 5:06am On Dec 22, 2012
dabrake: anyone who can't decode/draw conlusion to the highlighted part should consider taking a course on logic and proposition.

Did i conclude? I said one and he was broke. Because he was... meaning i didn't gold dig NOT that all black men are broke. Far out! What wrong with you guys reading the post all wrong
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 5:06am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Dick hardener... Get lost you scum of the earth! I am far from insecure you broke a**. a** licking trail of trash! You better go back to Nigeria where you have a better life than the co*k sucking job you do where you are. Get off my thread and STOP spewing you crap all over the place.
ohoooo I struck a nerve. U ain't getting no attention sisi.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 5:12am On Dec 22, 2012
A-40:
Virginity is overrated tho! Doesn't make you any better than the next girl! Doesn't make you a better partner,friend or lover! Da phock am I supposed to do with your virginity?
exactly my point.

Dis na real confusion! You see yourself as a trophy! Lool! So when he wins you don't you think he would look for other 'trophies' to win.
classic. A team that has won the epl will aim for the ucl trophy(a bigger one). Another team will also want to win the epl. As far as I'm concerned, over 6 teams have won the epl. @chopUrMoney, hope you know where I'm heading?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 5:12am On Dec 22, 2012
dabrake: so because she's a virgin, I won't hear word while dating her. Red card straight. She should keep her virginity to herself. What she won't give to men, she will give freely to maggots
chai...i wonder o, the virginity is meant to be broken but some take it as gold
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by eagleeye2: 5:12am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

[quote author=ChopUrMoni]

Did i conclude? I said one and he was broke. Because he was... meaning i didn't gold dig NOT that all black men are broke. Far out! What wrong with you guys reading the post all wrong

I know this is your thread, but I beg you to get off this thread. You ain't winning this one. Moreover, the more you comment the more you justify some of the arguement going on in this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Sis, you have got all the "pursuing" you were looking for on this thread and more...

It's just only you and about 30 guys "pursuing" you - don't you think it's time to call it a day?? undecided
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by trolling(m): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2012
guys make we leave this babe alone jare, it was fun though
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dabrake(m): 5:16am On Dec 22, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

did I call you a gold digger? Seems your conscience is guilty
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by dickhardener: 5:20am On Dec 22, 2012
Na wa o. You guys came too strong on that babe. she had to abscond
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by kwajahafiz(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2012
joeydozzy: you think we don't try? we've given up on you girls who do all they can now to stray us from them. maybe its this generation I've seen but we've wooed to the point that we've been embarrassed, made vague and lugubrious expenses with nothing to show for it.

what you should be complaining about here is why you girls make it hard for us. After going for about 8 dates, you'll decide you don't see him more than a friend or worse still, the first base now kicks in.

help us by giving us signs but for the meantime I don park bus sad

Dude, ur use of the word "lugubrious" is incongrious with ur statement.
look up a word in the dictionary if you dint know how to properly use it in a sentence. shocked
joeydozzy: you think we don't try? we've given up on you girls who do all they can now to stray us from them. maybe its this generation I've seen but we've wooed to the point that we've been embarrassed, made vague and lugubrious expenses with nothing to show for it.

what you should be complaining about here is why you girls make it hard for us. After going for about 8 dates, you'll decide you don't see him more than a friend or worse still, the first base now kicks in.

help us by giving us signs but for the meantime I don park bus sad

Dude, ur use of the word "lugubrious" is incongrious with ur statement.
look up a word in the dictionary if you dint know how to properly use it in a sentence.
Re: Why Are Men No Longer Pursuing Women? by ChopUrMoni: 5:26am On Dec 22, 2012
[size=20pt]I rest my case!. GOODBYE everyone. I hope you don't take this thread out of context. It's just an observation that i wanted to discuss. I'm not saying it's a fact. Just wanted to discuss. But i think i've had enough of being bashed. GOODBYE! [/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / I Found Out My Girlfriend Had Sex With My Best Friend On The New Year Day. HELP / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.