Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6429 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dis 190 get problem...wetin be 5%, 2%, 0%
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Here's it people. I hope he changes his signature.

that would be an agreement on a round-table candle light dinner smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

[size=18pt]It would take me 3days to recover from this SHOCK embarassed embarassed[/size]

LOL
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
dedicated to GREE DIE FOR THAT FLAW-LESS BREATH TAKING Hmmm never mind!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Wow!!! This is fun. Good to know i have the final slot. I went through it over and over again. Coming up NEXT is my score card. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gree-die

I sure do hope YOU HOLLA AT ME cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6suO7L6BPEc
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
Thanks to all participants, you guys are great. Thanks to the viewers and everyone that made The Wooing Challenge Season 2 a success. We gonna do this again next year by His grace. I appreciate you all and your encouring words. It's about fun and all involved. Thanks smiley My score-card coming up.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 11:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ah ah! The thing don end already??
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Alright people, i went through the lines, i could only encourage Smartie gurl and appreciate her decision to participate in The Wooing Challenge. I'm giving her 7.5. On that note, i say congrats to her. We appreciate her wooing lines. Nairaland will always have her moniker in history for this day. Congrats again smiley Coming up: The List of Ladies that made it and to be inducted into the The Romance Section - Women Hall of Fame.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

i no get

Anybody don marry here as a result of the wooing challenge?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
OUR TARGET SCORE - 9.0
* ~vicky~ - 8.5
* Sijo - 9.5
* ItsModella - 9.9
* Gree-die - 9.0
* Smartie gurl - 7.5

As the Nairaland's No. 1 Columnist and about to be crowned Official Poster of the Year 2012, i hereby induct * Sijo - 9.5 * ItsModella - 9.9 * Gree-die - 9.0 into The Romance Section Women Hall of Fame.

Many thanks to you all for participating. We do this again next year at the The Wooing Challenge - Season 3 Thanks, God bless you and Goodnight smiley DJ please.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by chronique(m): 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
breaking news:

President GEJ has set up a committee to look into gree-die n itsmodella wooing lines after dey posted dem in a wooing challenge on NL. This is as a result of complaints from members of d public,who claim dat dey suspect the two ladies in question are hermaphrodites. The prostesters are of d view dat dey cannot understand how two naturally endowed ladies wit massive boobs n bum-bums,can actually woo like men wit heavy dicks.
The committee has been given 24hrs to submit its findings. Chairman of d committee,her royal razzness Idowuogbo has promised to give her best on this assignment n has vowed to work closely with other members like mynd,oahray,dyt n d-explorer.
In a recent twist,close associates of the duo(itsmodella n gree-die) have taken to d streets of nairaland to register their displeasure @ d actions of mr president. They're of d view dat dia partners are being victimised nd as such,have employed human rights lawyer,barrister Shollypopz to take up d case. Our correspondent tried to speak with her but was told she had travelled out on official assignment.
However,observers are of the view dat d committee would not produce any meaningful results based on d fact dat previous assignments had been handed over to d committee chairlady,which she failed woefully at. They however suggested a new chairperson be assigned to d task.

As at d time of filing this report,nothing had been heard from the parties involved.

Chronique reporting for Nairaland Romance television.

8 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 11:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle:

Anybody don marry here as a result of the wooing challenge?
oh...... ofcz not. its just for fun, hope u understand dat? i mean my earlier post to u
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by chronique(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
I duff my face cap for gree-die n itsmodella. u guys were awesome!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

oh...... ofcz not. its just for fun, hope u understand dat? i mean my earlier post to u
Then it won't bother me if no lady decide to woo me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle:
Then it won't bother me if no lady decide to woo me
sorry if i offended u wit my post abt no one wooing u. i meant it as a joke, maybe i should ve inserted d grin emoticon

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer,review your last post. I rated Itsmodella,9.9 and not 9.0...pls do make the correction.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

sorry if i offended u wit my post abt no one wooing u. i meant it as a joke, maybe i should ve inserted d grin emoticon
No problem. I knew u were joking because I am a joke too.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 11:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
Lmfaooooooooooo @ chronique grin grin grin grin
Make bwain! cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Onyiip(f): 11:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
mtcheww, this action movie has made me miss this wonderful occassion
@gree-die, itsmodella and sijo, i say u girls are WOW, crazy, bonkers
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2012
So this is where yall came to? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Redmosquito(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2012
Damn! This thread is dead or what?! undecided
I'm out jorh! I cant cause trouble here grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Im speechless - maybe i should make a move on her or something embarassed
what you think alutacontinua embarassed embarassed

If flytefalls won't vex too much, i fink u shld try ur luck. Sowi, just remembered u're d one dt dates 7gals @ d same tym nd no one gets hurt. So, nairaland's no one female player, please, PROCEED!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by EzePromoe: 12:42am On Dec 22, 2012
Thank God i didn't left my party to follow this thread. The shìt was the cräp of the century. Ladies' wooing challenge should be scrapped for life. What's not in our culture is not in our culture. angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Smartiegurl(f): 4:17am On Dec 22, 2012
Lolzz! Knew i waz gonna come last, gues i really messd up ma lines cuz i waz kynda in a hurry to leave. Dnt worry DX wil do more beta nxt time. Babe ATMC dnt knw why u missd da occation oo.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DonaldGenes(m): 4:56am On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

From ItsModella to Binger.

1 universe, 9 planets, 204countries, 809 islands, 7continents, 7 seas, 7 billion people and out of a vast number of members on Nairaland, I am writing this particularly to you. Wow, I can't believe myself but screw it, I'm forging ahead with this.
I can hold it no longer, the time has finally come for me to eat that humble pie and share with you my thoughts, my feelings, the reasons behind my actions. I noticed you the very first moment you arrived at the romance section. The perfect blend of English and Igbo in your posts could not escape my eye. With so much informality, you turn complex situations into easy ones. I love the way you apply passion to whatever you set your heart to. Binger, I love your humor, your candor, your passion.
*Laughs*
You know each time I come
across your posts, I get butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't bothered initially because I didn't understand the feeling. But as time passed on, this feeling got stronger, more powerful to the point where each time I see your moniker, my breath stops, my heart skips a beat. Each time I feel lost and out of touch with reality, I read your posts and I feel safe again, I smile. I feel miserable when I don't see you for two straight days. I have tried with all the might in me to ignore this plethora of mixed feelings but after much inner searching, it has finally dawned on me that I AM IN LOVE.
Yeah I know, it sounds strange coming from a person of my nature but that is just the plain truth. How else can I explain the tingle I feel each time I sight your moniker? My love runs deeper than I ever thought it possible to love a fellow human being. I never even thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much until now. But with each passing day, my love for you grows, way beyond the scope of my heart. You have
become that vital adhesive that holds my soul together, the very part of me that is the reason for my existence. In a few words, I breathe for you.
At this point, I know I'm probably failing miserably at putting to words my feelings for you but it's still worth the try. Accept me and our love will become the perfect example of how true love should be. Together, our love would be a strong one, surviving everything even death. I long to lay in your strong arms and whisper to you for the rest of my life how much I love you. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to your alluring smile. I want to always look into your sparkling eyes, I want to always brush my lips with yours. I want you to flow into me. I want to smile with you as your dreams come true. I want to cry with you when things go awry. I want to share with you your joy and your sorrow. I want to be the one you talk about with so much love and pride to your friends. I want to be just more than a friend. I want to be your everything.
Binger, odogwu' m, dike'm, will you have me as
your lover, confidant and best friend?

This alone has got me awake all-night!!! Bravo!!!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 7:30am On Dec 22, 2012
Smartie gurl: Lolzz! Knew i waz gonna come last, gues i really messd up ma lines cuz i waz kynda in a hurry to leave. Dnt worry DX wil do more beta nxt time. Babe ATMC dnt knw why u missd da occation oo.
That's the spirit of fun dear, thanks for droping those lines wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When You Chose To Ride With A Broke Guy Until He Becomes Rich (Photo) / First Marriage Sex In Front Of Mama And Dady? This Is What They Do In Singapore / My Boyfriend Wants To Kill Me(Baby Girl Cries)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.