Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6436 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
shizzle11:

Explosive na small matter naa!

Odikwa catastrophic and hurricainous!

grin
Ewo! Me thinks it was volcanous and fantabulous. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2012
While i rate Smartie gurl's wooing lines, let gree-die get ready please, thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger:
Rating: 9.9%
waaaaat! 9.9% =9.9/100 =0.99/10 which is approximately 1/10.
seriously?angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:12pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
While i rate Smartie gurl's wooing lines, let gree-die get ready please, thank you smiley

cool cool

gREE die get your lines up
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by freecocoa(f): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Una no dey tire for this woo woo something?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray:
seriously?angry
Pardon d village boi na! He is discombobulated.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Damn, we have talented folks on here.

I know who to contact when I need those lines come Feb. 14. cheesy

Thumbs up to y'all! Onwards. . .
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Una no dey tire for this woo woo something?
I want 2 woo u! Would u b my left yansh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 10:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ewo! Me thinks it was volcanous and fantabulous. grin

ROTFLMAO
#falls from bed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray:
seriously?angry
Abeg you know what he meant leave am.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: I'm sorry for delaying in posting my 'judgement'...i was actually reading those lines for the 6th time. Okay here- She knew what i wanted and gave it to me in full measure.With captivating words,nice diction and perfect description of her feelings for moi(blushes),its obvious she wrote from her beautiful heart. Itsmodella,my model...i will be all you want me to be to you.You're amazing!! Rating: 9.9%
oh binger nwoke oma kisskiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Pardon d village boi na! He is discombobulated.
He ain't the only one na. A lot of us are so let him be
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: I'm sorry for delaying in posting my 'judgement'...i was actually reading those lines for the 6th time. Okay here- She knew what i wanted and gave it to me in full measure.With captivating words,nice diction and perfect description of her feelings for moi(blushes),its obvious she wrote from her beautiful heart. Itsmodella,my model...i will be all you want me to be to you.You're amazing!! Rating: 9.9%
Here we have it. Score 9.9. Congrats to ItsModella, Nairaland will always remember this day and your hypnotizing wooing lines. Congrats again as we await other slots. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lpmso! Oti da run! grin grin

You ehen! Lolx. Well my bby has never doubted me before so I no get problems grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by freecocoa(f): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I want 2 woo u! Would u b my left yansh?
Like I ever stopped being that.

Duh! *rolls eyes*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gree-dieeee! Come and sweep mercedes benz off his feet grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
HQ: Damn, we have talented folks on here.

I know who to contact when I need those lines come Feb. 14. cheesy

Thumbs up to y'all! Onwards. . .
Thank you dude, that's the joy we have for The Wooing Challenge.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray:
seriously?angry
Pardon the percent...i meant 9.9/10.My model knws what i mean.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
shizzle11: Gree-dieeee! Come and sweep mercedes benz off his feet grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/688

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
He ain't the only one na. A lot of us are so let him be
You dey mind am...leave the antelope jorh
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
freecocoa: Like I ever stopped being that.

Duh! *rolls eyes*
Dats one tin I hate about u igbo gals, to woo una, u gats spend money on bitter leaf. Jeez! I asked a question o! Yes or no! Dammit! angry

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
shizzle11: Gree-dieeee! Come and sweep mercedes benz off his feet grin grin
Dx is yet to call my slot

190, hope u ll give me a high score o embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
Ladies and gentlemen, No. 1 trending topic on Nairaland is right here - The Wooing Challenge! Thanks to the viewers and all participants smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:21pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

https://www.nairaland.com/967122/romance-sections-off-topic-chat/688

angry undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: Pardon the percent...i meant 9.9/10.My model knws what i mean.
tongue u shld have stated it in clear terms. tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Alright people, before the final slot. Let Gree-die please post her wooing lines to 190-the-clown. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

Don't worry baby, by d time Ɣ☺ΰ're done wooing him, his brain will erupt volcanically, and he won't have any option than to rate Ɣ☺ΰ high

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by freecocoa(f): 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Dats one tin I hate about u igbo gals, to woo una, u gats spend money on bitter leaf. Jeez! I asked a question o! Yes or no! Dammit! angry
Why you go ask me that kind question when you no get money?

Abeg clear road make I search for potential maga joor.angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: tongue u shld have stated it in clear terms. tongue
Its now clear man...let it slide or get ready to be blasted!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
I appreciate the decorum observed so far. We all made it possible. At this juncture, permit me to say MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL
There is something about u that makes u the center of attraction even when you are not, you always seem to blend into your surrounding but somehow stands out. maybe its cz u are well opinionated and a cunning linguist , that something makes me want to lose everything to u...
At first u were a brat i cared naught about but the more i read ur red comments, the more i discovered ur depth,the more u stole something from me, how could i have known that u were a heart farmer?u planted on the.soil of my heart....

Few love u,most otherwise, they say you are always in and out of love & that ur only claim to fidelity is to yourself . Contrary to their perception, i know u respect women,its monogamy that u disrespect,its not that u dont care or feel, its what u didnt show- that u once loved but was shattered the way it went..
What i feel 4 u is lyk a journey starting at forever & ending at never, its lyk coal, deep burning and unquenchable. With u i lose sight of all other beauty in the world, without u there is no beauty atall. u are my addiction, deadly &sustaining .

I don't need to dig into ur history, ur comments tells me all,heck, i get lost in them.. u keep ur head when all around u are losing theirs & blaming it on u,u are hated but don't give way to hating, they say u are covered wit grim but i know ur heart wen polished will shine brighter than any heart.Im not writing this to make a good woo,that is u 4 real...a scene creator!
I want to dance wit u 4 a lifetime to music that only we can hear and while at it, I want to stop the hands of time. i never understood why men could die 4 their religion but now i do, I can be a martyr 4 my religion, love is my religion, i could die 4 it,i could die 4 u...
I was hurt as i watched u love another and i tried to love another but try as i may,u are still my heart's owner... now there is no more hurt,just more love...

U didn't tick all the boxes of my ideal man's list,U rewrote the entire list so that no one else can ever fit-now all i want is U!. I could name every single one of ur flaws but honestly,i don't care. U are my everything, my problem & solution,laughter &tears... my everything!
I can still remember the day u followed me on here, i practically passed out & wen u wrote something that looked like a prelude that u liked me,well i nearly threw up. i felt so sick,but in a good way..... sick with love 4 u! u r the reason why i follow up my comments, and hang out in the.derailers paradise!! U make my heart skip beats lyk a scratched cd. wouldn't it be the best crime if i stole ur heart & u stole mine??

Im not in love with u, im not breathless, i dont lie awake at night imagining u kissing every inch of my beautiful body, thats being in love, any fool can do that, i have passed that. My love 4 u remains after being in love has burned away, this is both an art & a fortunate accident! it was unexpected,uncontrollable, unintentional but its unconditional too.... what im trying to say 190 is.... I LOVE YOU. my heart....it feels lyk my chest can barely contain it, lyk it.doesn't belong to me anymore,it belongs to u! If u wanted it,i'd wish 4 nothing in exchange, no gifts,no goods,nothing but knowing u love me too.... just ur heart in exchange for mine.

lets prove them wrong, let me be ur only,ur last.... let me complete you.

8 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
And gree-die kills it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

According To Times Magazine, These Are Top Ten Most Handsome Guyz In Romanceland / Come And See Breast O Chaii This Lagos Lady Bad O / If you were asked to choose a NLder you could marry, who would you choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.