Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6430 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
wrong!!!!!

But seriously, Sijo blew it up
NO!! Take a careful look at Itsmodella's lines to me...EXPLOSIVE!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nice lines modella.

Hmmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nice lines modella.

Hmmm

Oaharay, abeg chat central, I wan discuss something
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 9:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
while tashmania ent here
can gree die woo me and i'll rate her cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: NO!! Take a careful look at Itsmodella's lines to me...EXPLOSIVE!!
D-ex has said no lines assesment abeg leave me outta this jorh.

It was good too na.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

From ItsModella to Binger.

1 universe, 9 planets, 204countries, 809 islands, 7continents, 7 seas, 7 billion people and out of a vast number of members on Nairaland, I am writing this particularly to you. Wow, I can't believe myself but screw it, I'm forging ahead with this.
I can hold it no longer, the time has finally come for me to eat that humble pie and share with you my thoughts, my feelings, the reasons behind my actions. I noticed you the very first moment you arrived at the romance section. The perfect blend of English and Igbo in your posts could not escape my eye. With so much informality, you turn complex situations into easy ones. I love the way you apply passion to whatever you set your heart to. Binger, I love your humor, your candor, your passion.
*Laughs*
You know each time I come
across your posts, I get butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't bothered initially because I didn't understand the feeling. But as time passed on, this feeling got stronger, more powerful to the point where each time I see your moniker, my breath stops, my heart skips a beat. Each time I feel lost and out of touch with reality, I read your posts and I feel safe again, I smile. I feel miserable when I don't see you for two straight days. I have tried with all the might in me to ignore this plethora of mixed feelings but after much inner searching, it has finally dawned on me that I AM IN LOVE.
Yeah I know, it sounds strange coming from a person of my nature but that is just the plain truth. How else can I explain the tingle I feel each time I sight your moniker? My love runs deeper than I ever thought it possible to love a fellow human being. I never even thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much until now. But with each passing day, my love for you grows, way beyond the scope of my heart. You have
become that vital adhesive that holds my soul together, the very part of me that is the reason for my existence. In a few words, I breathe for you.
At this point, I know I'm probably failing miserably at putting to words my feelings for you but it's still worth the try. Accept me and our love will become the perfect example of how true love should be. Together, our love would be a strong one, surviving everything even death. I long to lay in your strong arms and whisper to you for the rest of my life how much I love you. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to your alluring smile. I want to always look into your sparkling eyes, I want to always brush my lips with yours. I want you to flow into me. I want to smile with you as your dreams come true. I want to cry with you when things go awry. I want to share with you your joy and your sorrow. I want to be the one you talk about with so much love and pride to your friends. I want to be just more than a friend. I want to be your everything.
Binger, odogwu' m, dike'm, will you have me as your lover, confidant and best friend?

what a man can do, a woman can do farrr better!..... Ride on, babe.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
while tashmania ent here
can gree die woo me and i'll rate her cheesy
no pls.....

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt: Peeps
*ID y u knock me 4 head na*
I no grab o! Ki mo she?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
She wants to look into my sparkling eyes,she wants to brush her lips on mine... Chinekeeee!!! I haff fallen.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

From ItsModella to Binger.

1 universe, 9 planets, 204countries, 809 islands, 7continents, 7 seas, 7 billion people and out of a vast number of members on Nairaland, I am writing this particularly to you. Wow, I can't believe myself but screw it, I'm forging ahead with this.
I can hold it no longer, the time has finally come for me to eat that humble pie and share with you my thoughts, my feelings, the reasons behind my actions. I noticed you the very first moment you arrived at the romance section. The perfect blend of English and Igbo in your posts could not escape my eye. With so much informality, you turn complex situations into easy ones. I love the way you apply passion to whatever you set your heart to. Binger, I love your humor, your candor, your passion.
*Laughs*
You know each time I come
across your posts, I get butterflies in my stomach. I wasn't bothered initially because I didn't understand the feeling. But as time passed on, this feeling got stronger, more powerful to the point where each time I see your moniker, my breath stops, my heart skips a beat. Each time I feel lost and out of touch with reality, I read your posts and I feel safe again, I smile. I feel miserable when I don't see you for two straight days. I have tried with all the might in me to ignore this plethora of mixed feelings but after much inner searching, it has finally dawned on me that I AM IN LOVE.
Yeah I know, it sounds strange coming from a person of my nature but that is just the plain truth. How else can I explain the tingle I feel each time I sight your moniker? My love runs deeper than I ever thought it possible to love a fellow human being. I never even thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much until now. But with each passing day, my love for you grows, way beyond the scope of my heart. You have
become that vital adhesive that holds my soul together, the very part of me that is the reason for my existence. In a few words, I breathe for you.
At this point, I know I'm probably failing miserably at putting to words my feelings for you but it's still worth the try. Accept me and our love will become the perfect example of how true love should be. Together, our love would be a strong one, surviving everything even death. I long to lay in your strong arms and whisper to you for the rest of my life how much I love you. I want to fall asleep in your arms and wake up to your alluring smile. I want to always look into your sparkling eyes, I want to always brush my lips with yours. I want you to flow into me. I want to smile with you as your dreams come true. I want to cry with you when things go awry. I want to share with you your joy and your sorrow. I want to be the one you talk about with so much love and pride to your friends. I want to be just more than a friend. I want to be your everything.
Binger, odogwu' m, dike'm, will you have me as your lover, confidant and best friend?

Nna mehhn, lekwanu toasting, choi!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt
Oh, this Oliver twist woman dey here shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Dyt(f): 9:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I no grab o! Ki mo she?

Jst sayin hi jor
Ow we go hook up na
Abi u no bring choc 4 me ni?

Flanrey dear
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01: cry cry cry
honey,I suspect Smartie gurl copied and pasted part of you captivating lines ni ☺°˚˚˚°!!!. Trust me I'm not a cheat naw wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: She wants to look into my sparkling eyes,she wants to brush her lips on mine... Chinekeeee!!! I haff fallen.
Babay, pls don't fall o. Okwa ifunanya o...

Thanks Idowu, sijo, oahray, greedie, hornipipe, mynd, shizzle and D-Ex for posting it up for me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger: She wants to look into my sparkling eyes,she wants to brush her lips on mine... Chinekeeee!!! I haff fallen.

That is ehn, she don count †ђξ universe, planet, continent, island, seas, even Nlers plus ocean join, all for u. Walahi dis one pass luv is blind, wahala dey!
grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
shizzle11:

Nna mehhn, lekwanu toasting, choi!
Odikwa explosive! U no hia ? 1 universe, 9 Planets.. Kai! Wey my big note mehn... Na to transfer am inside Christmas card. cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
ItsModella:
Babay, pls don't fall o. Okwa ifunanya o...

Thanks Idowu, oahray, greedie, hornipipe, mynd, shizzle and D-Ex for posting it up for me.

That was a masterpiece, soo good I had to like it.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

[s]what a man can do, a woman can do farrr better![/s]..... Ride on, babe.
smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt:

Flanrey dear

U eh.....
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Dec 21, 2012
Dyt:

Jst sayin hi jor
Ow we go hook up na
Abi u no bring choc 4 me ni?

Flanrey dear
Mo gba e lago soonest... wink kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Alright people, if ATMC is not available in the next few minutes, i will be rating Smartie gurl wooing lines. Thanks smiley We also await Tashamania.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Odikwa explosive! U no hia ? 1 universe, 9 Planets.. Kai! Wey my big note mehn... Na to transfer am inside Christmas card. cheesy

Explosive na small matter naa!

Odikwa catastrophic and hurricainous!

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DigitalSignal(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Is the show still on? I thought ItsModella ended it...! That was great...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Alright people, if ATMC is not available in the next few minutes, i will be rating Smartie gurl wooing lines. Thanks smiley We also await Tashamania.

cry cry cry cry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
kunletiwoo:
honey,I suspect Smartie gurl copied and pasted part of you captivating lines ni ☺°˚˚˚°!!!. Trust me I'm not a cheat naw wink

eehhh, are you sure?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Binger please rate ItsModella's wooing lines to you with reason(s). Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
I'm sorry for delaying in posting my 'judgement'...i was actually reading those lines for the 6th time. Okay here- She knew what i wanted and gave it to me in full measure.With captivating words,nice diction and perfect description of her feelings for moi(blushes),its obvious she wrote from her beautiful heart. Itsmodella,my model...i will be all you want me to be to you.You're amazing!! Rating: 9.9/10
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: smiley

lol..... The truth's obvious.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oh! My Sijo is feeling bad cos of what Smartie gurl did sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2012
shizzle11:

That is ehn, she don count †ђξ universe, planet, continent, island, seas, even Nlers plus ocean join, all for u. Walahi dis one pass luv is blind, wahala dey!
grin grin
like you said...its hurricanous and catastrophic! #Lolz
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
kunletiwoo: Oh! My Sijo is feeling bad cos of what Smartie gurl did sad
Lpmso! Oti da run! grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

eehhh, are you sure?
Yes I'm smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Married A Foreigner But Deep Down I Miss Having A Nigerian Girl. / Public Transport Wahala!! Fine Girl On Skimpy Cloth Disgraced[pictures] / A Thread For Me And My Celebrity Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.