Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6432 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Alright people, if ATMC is not available in the next few minutes, i will be rating Smartie gurl wooing lines. Thanks smiley We also await Tashamania.
Smartie gurl wey mention my name join Ɣ☺ΰя own for her lines
undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
WHAT!!!! This is the defination of flawless smiley The Heat is On
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gree-die. Do I need to praise you?

I will like to see you against Firestar sha
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gosh!! Gree-die, dt was amazing. 190, i trust u 2 do d rite tin wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
A very nice one from gree-die,kudos girl.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nne, odikwa serious smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Gree-die. Do I need to praise you?

I will like to see you against Firestar sha
firestar.....wt will be her faith wit water and day?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:
MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL
There is something about u that makes u the center of attraction even when you are not, you always seem to blend into your surrounding but somehow stands out. maybe its cz u are well opinionated and a cunning linguist , that something makes me want to lose everything to u...
At first u were a brat i cared naught about but the more i read ur red comments, the more i discovered ur depth,the more u stole something from me, how could i have known that u were a heart farmer?u planted on the.soil of my heart....

Few love u,most otherwise, they say you are always in and out of love & that ur only claim to fidelity is to yourself . Contrary to their perception, i know u respect women,its monogamy that u disrespect,its not that u dont care or feel, its what u didnt show- that u once loved but was shattered the way it went..
What i feel 4 u is lyk a journey starting at forever & ending at never, its lyk coal, deep burning and unquenchable. With u i lose sight of all other beauty in the world, without u there is no beauty atall. u are my addiction, deadly &sustaining .

I don't need to dig into ur history, ur comments tells me all,heck, i get lost in them.. u keep ur head when all around u are losing theirs & blaming it on u,u are hated but don't give way to hating, they say u are covered wit grim but i know ur heart wen polished will shine brighter than any heart.Im not writing this to make a good woo,that is u 4 real...a scene creator!
I want to dance wit u 4 a lifetime to music that only we can hear and while at it, I want to stop the hands of time. i never understood why men could die 4 their religion but now i do, I can be a martyr 4 my religion, love is my religion, i could die 4 it,i could die 4 u...
I was hurt as i watched u love another and i tried to love another but try as i may,u are still my heart's owner... now there is no more hurt,just more love...

U didn't tick all the boxes of my ideal man's list,U rewrote the entire list so that no one else can ever fit-now all i want is U!. I could name every single one of ur flaws but honestly,i don't care. U are my everything, my problem & solution,laughter &tears... my everything!
I can still remember the day u followed me on here, i practically passed out & wen u wrote something that looked like a prelude that u liked me,well i nearly threw up. i felt so sick,but in a good way..... sick with love 4 u! u r the reason why i follow up my comments, and hang out in the.derailers paradise!! U make my heart skip beats lyk a scratched cd. wouldn't it be the best crime if i stole ur heart & u stole mine??

Im not in love with u, im not breathless, i dont lie awake at night imagining u kissing every inch of my beautiful body, thats being in love, any fool can do that, i have passed that. My love 4 u remains after being in love has burned away, this is both an art & a fortunate accident! it was unexpected,uncontrollable, unintentional but its unconditional too.... what im trying to say 190 is.... I LOVE YOU. my heart....it feels lyk my chest can barely contain it, lyk it.doesn't belong to me anymore,it belongs to u! If u wanted it,i'd wish 4 nothing in exchange, no gifts,no goods,nothing but knowing u love me too.... just ur heart in exchange for mine.

lets prove them wrong, let me be ur only,ur last.... let me complete you.
Bomboclarttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Nne, odikwa serious smiley
Nna, odikwa veli veli selious o...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

firestar.....wt will be her faith wit water and day?
Hmmm. But you know I won't praise you cos I already expected this
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
Geeee! With gree-die's post, I think I have to close my comment shop for the day.
Damn! Ok, that is so real, its actually scary (history, analysis and all). Too bad I can only like it once.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DigitalSignal(m): 10:43pm On Dec 21, 2012
Nice one from gree-die... No pretence!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL
There is something about u that makes u the center of attraction even when you are not, you always seem to blend into your surrounding but somehow stands out. maybe its cz u are well opinionated and a cunning linguist , that something makes me want to lose everything to u...
At first u were a brat i cared naught about but the more i read ur red comments, the more i discovered ur depth,the more u stole something from me, how could i have known that u were a heart farmer?u planted on the.soil of my heart....

Thanks for the acknowledgement but would have prefered you stated my name VIVIDLY CLEAR on there (My sweetest 190) cool 2%

At first i was a brat i cared naught about but the more i read ur red comments, the more i discovered ur depth,the more u stole something from me, how could i have known that u were a heart farmer?u planted on the.soil of my heart

- You hated me one time and later you loved me 3%

Few love u,most otherwise, they say you are always in and out of love & that ur only claim to fidelity is to yourself . Contrary to their perception, i know u respect women,its monogamy that u disrespect,its not that u dont care or feel, its what u didnt show- that u once loved but was shattered the way it went..
What i feel 4 u is lyk a journey starting at forever & ending at never, its lyk coal, deep burning and unquenchable. With u i lose sight of all other beauty in the world, without u there is no beauty atall. u are my addiction, deadly &sustaining .

Good thing you know i do respect women maybe not on here though - Hope you meant those words to me embarassed 5%

I don't need to dig into ur history, ur comments tells me all,heck, i get lost in them.. u keep ur head when all around u are losing theirs & blaming it on u,u are hated but don't give way to hating, they say u are covered wit grim but i know ur heart wen polished will shine brighter than any heart.Im not writing this to make a good woo,that is u 4 real...a scene creator!
I want to dance wit u 4 a lifetime to music that only we can hear and while at it, I want to stop the hands of time. i never understood why men could die 4 their religion but now i do, I can be a martyr 4 my religion, love is my religion, i could die 4 it,i could die 4 u.

I would have my lawyer bind this agreement between us - (You could die for me) Lawyer take note - 4%

I was hurt as i watched u love another and i tried to love another but try as i may,u are still my heart's owner... now there is no more hurt,just more love...

Interesting so that was the reason you flirted with lalosky and redmosquito - 0%

U didn't tick all the boxes of my ideal man's list,U rewrote the entire list so that no one else can ever fit-now all i want is U!. I could name every single one of ur flaws but honestly,i don't care. U are my everything, my problem & solution,laughter &tears... my everything!
I can still remember the day u followed me on here, i practically passed out & wen u wrote something that looked like a prelude that u liked me,well i nearly threw up. i felt so sick,but in a good way..... sick with love 4 u

Intresting - 7%

u r the reason why i follow up my comments, and hang out in the.derailers paradise!! U make my heart skip beats lyk a scratched cd. wouldn't it be the best crime if i stole ur heart & u stole mine?

swallows 9%

Im not in love with u, im not breathless, i dont lie awake at night imagining u kissing every inch of my beautiful body, thats being in love, any fool can do that, i have passed that. My love 4 u remains after being in love has burned away, this is both an art & a fortunate accident! it was unexpected,uncontrollable, unintentional but its unconditional too.... what im trying to say 190 is.... I LOVE YOU. my heart....it feels lyk my chest can barely contain it, lyk it.doesn't belong to me anymore,it belongs to u! If u wanted it,i'd wish 4 nothing in exchange, no gifts,no goods,nothing but knowing u love me too.... just ur heart in exchange for mine.

I hope you meant those words too embarassed embarassed - 4%

Gracias - 7%

[size=18pt]
OVER-ALL RATING!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSOzN0eihsE

GREE- DIE" WINS ME OVER FOR 9.0/10 (FLAWLESS)

Thank you dearie embarassed embarassed
sorry i was been jealous earlier embarassed embarassed[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
*heaved* Alright, let 190-the-clown please go ahead and rate Gree-die's wooing lines to her. Thanks smiley The thing odikwa serious o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:
MY SWEETEST DOWNFALL

I want to dance wit u 4 a lifetime to music that only we can hear and while at it, I want to stop the hands of time. i never understood why men could die 4 their religion but now i do, I can be a martyr 4 my religion, love is my religion, i could die 4 it,i could die 4 u...

I can still remember the day u followed me on here, i practically passed out & wen u wrote something that looked like a prelude that u liked me,well i nearly threw up. i felt so sick,but in a good way..... sick with love 4 u! u r the reason why i follow up my comments, and hang out in the.derailers paradise!! U make my heart skip beats lyk a scratched cd. wouldn't it be the best crime if i stole ur heart & u stole mine??

Boy'O'boy!
I swaar, t'will take mercedes Benz 2 days to get up from this fall.

grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Itsmodella, still tops the list. #devious grin#
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
Hmmm. But you know I won't praise you cos I already expected this
D.P... u & i... ltr..
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
alutacontinua: Gosh!! Gree-die, dt was amazing. 190, i trust u 2 do d rite tin wink

Im speechless - maybe i should make a move on her or something embarassed
what you think alutacontinua embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Jbsama(m): 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
Gree-die dat was outta dz world...**kisses**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:47pm On Dec 21, 2012
mynd back off undecided
uve been seriously warned undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
#smh at 190. Wetin come be all those small small percent na? angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:48pm On Dec 21, 2012
shizzle11:

Boy'O'boy!
I swaar, t'will take mercedes Benz 2 days to get up from this fall.

grin grin grin

angry angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

D.P... u & i... ltr..
LMAO
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
190 Swtie.. embarassed embarassed dnt blame me, i needed to get ur attention, i wanted to be irresistibly desired by u.
tnx kiss

but u stingy wit mark sha grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:
mynd back off undecided
uve been seriously warned undecided undecided
I am attracted to intelligence bro but She chose you not me. That should send a message to you.

Smh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by shizzle11(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

angry angry

She swept u off ya feet naa! Or did u not rate her flawless?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: #smh at 190. Wetin come be all those small small percent na? angry
I tire o...190 dey craze...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
thank you all... thank you
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44:
I am attracted to intelligence bro but She chose you not me. That should send a message to you.

Smh.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
190-the-clown:

Thanks for the acknowledgement but would have prefered you stated my name VIVIDLY CLEAR on there (My sweetest 190) cool 2%

- You hated me one time and later you loved me 3%

Good thing you know i do respect women maybe not on here though - Hope you meant those words to me embarassed 5%

I would have my lawyer bind this agreement between us - (You could die for me) Lawyer take note - 4%

Interesting so that was the reason you flirted with lalosky and redmosquito - 0%

Intresting - 7%

swallows 9%

I hope you meant those words too embarassed embarassed - 4%

Gracias - 7%

[size=18pt]
OVER-ALL RATING!!

GREE- DIE" WINS ME OVER FOR 9.0/10 (FLAWLESS)

Thank you dearie embarassed embarassed
sorry i was been jealous earlier embarassed embarassed[/size]
Here's it people. I hope he changes his signature. Lol. Congrats Gree-die, Nairaland will forever remember this day. The history will speak of your amazing wooing lines and how you scored 9.0 in 190's over 10 rating. Congrats again and thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
shizzle11:

She swept u off ya feet naa! Or did u not rate her flawless?

[size=18pt]It would take me 3days to recover from this SHOCK embarassed embarassed[/size]
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Oahray: 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
ItsModella:
I tire o...190 dey craze...
Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Can't Suck Pulzy You Must Read This. / City vs Village girl. Which one would you prefer and why?? / See The Photo A Girl Posted On Facebook(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.