Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] (6437 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle: I am here to observe not to participate.
ofcz.... noone agreed to woo u tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
skydeep:
ok. *signs on her shirt* cool

oh my God, oh my God!!!! Its a lie. *faints*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

Baby mi, wah do u care for?
P-soup with Goat meat is jst owk for me wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
We await the presence of Tasha and ATMC. Thanks smiley Lets enjoy Sijo and Vicky's wooing lines
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2012
Isimodella kekwanu
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
abeg bear with me na phone i dey so
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Sijo01(f): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Alright people, please let Sijo and Vicky post their wooing lines while their men read carefully. Thanks smiley

kkk. Wanna get started. Buh its gonna tak sometime cos am typin wit a phone.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

dats modella's title angry

Modella is Patience Jonathan angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2012
gree-die:

ofcz.... noone agreed to woo u tongue
Since the last wooing challenge has there been any positive outcome?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Beync(f): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
*Watching from sideline*
*throws banger*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2012
Let ItsModella get ready to woo Binger. I see you all at the viewing centre and even the guests, we know una
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Finally,the day has come...

Sijo and Vicky,let see what you've got ohhhhh!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
SIJO and VICKY, you have the floor please. Thank you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Beync: *Watching from sideline*
*throws banger*

empties 2 drums of holy water all over the thread

*says a short prayer and walks off -blood of Jesus*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

oh my God, oh my God!!!! Its a lie. *faints*
:oSkydeep? What ve u done to her? *omg! Somebody help, pours water on her*sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Sijo01:

kkk. Wanna get started. Buh its gonna tak sometime cos am typin wit a phone.
Noted. We're waiting. Thanks
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 21, 2012
Beync: *Watching from sideline*
*throws banger*
Boko girl...u will be taken care of by the SSS asap grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:
Let ItsModella get ready to woo Binger. I see you all at the viewing centre and even the guests, we know una

D-Ex,pls help me contact Fckwitme...i really wanna see how she woos grin cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by vivianc(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2012
Viewing mode activated.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
Still awaiting Tasha, ATMC and others at the viewing centre. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
I feel snappy and happy
and pretty darn good,
I'd leap over buildings
and fly if I could.
What makes me so giddy
and light-hearted, too?
The reason's quite simple:
It's you,Acidosis, you! kiss kiss
yes honey kiss kiss

Wow, you're just amazing!
Wow, you're really great.
Wow, you've got the kind of style
that I can't overrate!
Wow, you make me happy!
And please, may I avow
that no one else compares to you,
so while I'm at it--WOW!
Acidosis you ve poured acid of love on me
so concentrated it is that am burning for you baby kiss kiss kiss
Roses are red
violets are blue
bread needs butter
tea needs sugar
but I need you♄ kissAcidosis kiss

4 Likes

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-ex, maybe every now and then, post the slots so we will be reminded of who is gonna be next.

And people please let's do this abeg. Time is going

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger:

D-Ex,pls help me contact Fckwitme...i really wanna see how she woos grin cheesy
Got my eyes here. Please do! smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by 190theclown: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
before it gets to my slot
lemme quickly branch and see some of my friends are the s-e-x-u-a-l-i-t-y zone
please if you need me, kindly come over there and look me up smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by greedie1(f): 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2012
LastApostle:
Since the last wooing challenge has there been any positive outcome?
i no get
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2012
Criticism allowed?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Beync(f): 8:37pm On Dec 21, 2012
binger:
Boko girl...u will be taken care of by the SSS asap grin grin
SSS? *laugh in shekus voice, walayihihihi*
190-the-clown:

empties 2 drums of holy water all over the thread

*says a short prayer and walks off -blood of Jesus*
no effect still
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:38pm On Dec 21, 2012
Chai, something is heating up. We got VICKY and SIJO on floor already. ItsModella to woo Binger is up NEXT while we await Tashamania and ATMC. Thanks smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Beync:
SSS? *laugh in shekus voice, walayihihihi*
no effect still

make dem no collect obino from you o cheesy cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Mynd44: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Saw D-ex's post late
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by DExplorer1: 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2012
Mynd_44: Criticism allowed?
No! It could be discouraging.

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 - Ladies [ ENDED ] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2012
D-Explorer:

Got my eyes here. Please do! smiley
Okay man...i'll let that slide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top Ten Nairaland Relationships That Are Waxing Stronger Everyday / No Sex Before Marriage What Will U Do If This Is What You Have After All Waits / 18 Things You Should Never Say To A Nigerian Woman During An Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.