Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) (8850 Views)

Photo: See How Amechi Reacted When He Was Cleared Of Petition Against Him / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:49am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

Threads need to evolve to lastgrin
Anyway I hand you over the padlock if you wish to officially close it now, one must not have so much uninspected communication with a pastafarian.
We are dangerous for you, in the words of the bible we are wolves in sheeps clothing, although I like to think its the other way round.

But atleast I would say in your own words, yay! I made a theist happy.grin
WHO TOLD YOU AM HAPPY?grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: WHO TOLD YOU AM HAPPY?grin

God.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:31am On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

God.grin
NICE!cheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: NICE!cheesy

Thanks!
I also commend you for you ''sherlock holmes'' efforts, although you were quite wrong.
One more question though, is it just because muskeeto and I call tpia tilapia that you think we are the same?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

Thanks!
I also commend you for you ''sherlock holmes'' efforts, although you were quite wrong.
One more question though, is it just because muskeeto and I call tpia tilapia that you think we are the same?
No, something else bt wont say.
Dnt worry the next time you open a thread i wil help to derail.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: No, something else bt wont say.
Dnt worry the next time you open a thread i wil help to derail.grin

Revenge is not meant for Jesus folks.grin
But seriously, give me a hint.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

Revenge is not meant for Jesus folks.grin
But seriously, give me a hint.
*CLEARS THROAT* why you wan knwgrin
anyways, something u said about... Plus you are both igbos. Lol
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
I suggest we just rename this thread as "Bella and Inurmind discuss"

What do u think? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: *CLEARS THROAT* why you wan knwgrin
anyways, something u said about... Plus you are both igbos. Lol

Lol, what makes you think I'm igbo? Is it just because I know the igbo word for queen?
Also, the other thing I said, is it on this thread or some other one?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 3:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, what makes you think I'm igbo? Is it just because I know the igbo word for queen?
Also, the other thing I said, is it on this thread or some other one?
ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOU ARE IGBO?angrygrin let me put it this way, are you igbo? Btw you once said you were igbo on a particular thread.
What you said was both on this thread and on another.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2013
dagr8: I suggest we just rename this thread as "Bella and Inurmind discuss"

NA JEALOUSY DEY WORRY YOU? Dnt worry inurmind and i are still 'nt friends'
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bélla3: ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOU ARE IGBO?angrygrin let me put it this way, are you igbo? Btw you once said you were igbo on a particular thread.
What you said was both on this thread and on another.

Lol, you really are stalking me. Anyway I was just playing with you. I am igbo, a proud one.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
dagr8: I suggest we just rename this thread as "Bella and Inurmind discuss"

Like Bella said, you have nothing to worry about.
She's still on my dislike list and I'm just a specimen for study.grin
More importantly, I'm too dangerous a vampire for this Bella to handle.wink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, you really are stalking me. Anyway I was just playing with you. I am igbo, a proud one.
AM NOT STALKING YOU ABEG O. Bt if it would make you happy, i can do just thatwink
On a serious note, i really forget what i read maybe thats why it looks like am stalking.
inurmind:

Like Bella said, you have nothing to worry about.
She's still on my dislike list and I'm just a specimen for study.grin
More importantly, I'm too dangerous a vampire for this Bella to handle.wink
so you're a vampire?shockedshocked*runs off, faster than Usain bolts*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 05, 2013
^^^
But dear you know I will surely catch you, Bolt doesn't stand a chance with vampires, and neither do you.wink

By the way, on this thread there were only three things of significance that I talked about: muslims, you, and the flying spagetti monster. I have good reason to believe its neither muslims nor FSM but I am still keeping an open mind.
So, is it one of the three options queen ezenwanyi?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
inurmind: ^^^
But dear you know I will surely catch you, Bolts doesn't stand a chance with vampires, and neither do you.wink

By the way, on this thread there were only three things of significance that I talked about: muslims, you, and the flying spagetti monster. I have good reason to believe its neither muslims nor FSM but I am still keeping an open mind.
So, is it one of the three options queen ezenwanyi?
WELL, lets just say it was 'bout mewink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2013
Bélla3: WELL, lets just say it was 'bout mewink

Lol, trying to sound trickish now are you?
Well it has to be the crazy part, although that seems too easy.
Is it though?

#lays down to think of why this is such a big deal anyway#grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, trying to sound trickish now are you?
Well it has to be the crazy part, although that seems too easy.
Is it though?

#lays down to think of why this is such a big deal anyway#grin
LOL. Once again, thanx for derailing my threadgrin.
Revenge plan layed!grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bélla3: LOL. Once again, thanx for derailing my threadgrin.
Revenge plan layed!grin

Lol, please I don't need more punishment. I could have died today (accident).
All those evil spirits you sent to me must have worked.grin

But hey, keep trying, you can never kill the wolf in your mind.wink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, please I don't need more punishment. I could have died today (accident).
All those evil spirits you sent to me must have worked.grin

But hey, keep trying, you can never kill the wolf in your mind.wink
YOU ALMOST DIED? Pele o. Mind u if i go send evil spirit me na 'madness' i go send.gringrin.

On a serious note what happened. Ndo o.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bélla3: YOU ALMOST DIED? Pele o. Mind u if i go send evil spirit me na 'madness' i go send.gringrin.

On a serious note what happened. Ndo o.

Some dude was rushing because his wife was in labour, collided with the bus I was in. It was one of those big luxury buses so we weren't really affected, although if the driver hadn't been an experienced one it could have been fatal.
At the end of the day it was all good, the guy agreed to pay for damages, and nobody was hurt, just his wrecked car.
Can't help but feel a little sorry for him though.

So you see, I'm suffering from alot of psychological trauma. I need comfort not slashes.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind:

Some dude was rushing because his wife was in labour, collided with the bus I was in. It was one of those big luxury buses so we weren't really affected, although if the driver hadn't been an experienced one it could have been fatal.
At the end of the day it was all good, the guy agreed to pay for damages, and nobody was hurt, just his wrecked car.
Can't help but feel a little sorry for him though.

So you see, I'm suffering from alot of psychological trauma. I need comfort not slashes.grin
#changes voice#OH SWEETY... I'm so sorry. Try and relax and sleep too. Should i get you something?grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bélla3: #changes voice#OH SWEETY... I'm so sorry. Try and relax and sleep too. Should i get you something?grin

Spagettigrin
You can also sing a sweet lullaby for me.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
inurmind:

Spagettigrin
You can also sing a sweet lullaby for me.grin
ALRIGHT. Be back in a jiffy.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2013
Eat then i'l sing you a lullaby

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 06, 2013
Bélla3: Eat then i'l sing you a lullaby

Wow, so you actually prepared it for me? Thank you.
I haven't tasted anything this nice since I was five.grin

I'm done, you can sing the lullaby now.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

Wow, so you actually prepared it for me? Thank you.
I haven't tasted anything this nice since I was five.grin

I'm done, you can sing the lullaby now.
wake up, wake up sleepy head. Rise and shine
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 07, 2013
Bélla3: wake up, wake up sleepy head. Rise and shine

#in the most pityful puppy dog look#
Hey you didn't sing the lullaby again. I waited but you never came. I couldn't even sleep well because your spagetti gave me a stomach upset.
So you broke my heart with your neglect, gave my a sleepless night with your food, and traumatised my mind with your spirits.
Could you really do more damage to me?grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

#in the most pityful puppy dog look#
Hey you didn't sing the lullaby again. I waited but you never came. I couldn't even sleep well because your spagetti gave me a stomach upset.
So you broke my heart with your neglect, gave my a sleepless night with your food, and traumatised my mind with your spirits.
Could you really do more damage o me?grin
embarassed
IT WASNT MY INTENTION. So so sorry. Bt wait a minute, my spirit was busy, so are you sure it was my spirit that was tormenting you?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2013
Bélla3: embarassed
IT WASNT MY INTENTION. So so sorry. Bt wait a minute, my spirit was busy, so are you sure it was my spirit that was tormenting you?

I couldn't be more convinced that it was you.
By the way, why do I have a feeling that you are surprisingly disturbed by my...
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:58am On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

I couldn't be more convinced that it was you.
By the way, why do I have a feeling that you are surprisingly disturbed by my...
your...... Complete it naw.cheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2013
Bélla3: your...... Complete it naw.cheesy

Lol, I think you have an idea. What do you think it is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! / Bb And Pin / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.