Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) (8851 Views)

Photo: See How Amechi Reacted When He Was Cleared Of Petition Against Him / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:36pm On Jan 08, 2013
Karleb: Hi
THIS MY THREAD DON SUFFER NO BE SMALL.
I'll just have to change the name to: 'HURRAY LETS CHAT'
Nomindme.com
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
Nomindme.com
inurmind:

Really?
#tear forms#
Well then okay, #sniffs# I was stupid to think otherwise #brushes eyes# better go eat some spagetti alone.
Bye now, I wish you all the best #can't hold it again and bursts out in tears#
Reyginus please give me some of that horrid okra to mix with the spag and let me go home.

#recites as I leave#
my hands are sweaty, white, and cold
my heart is empty, broken, and old
oh what a terrible thing they call love
oh how it tosses me so and shoves
goodbye to you all, goodbye my friends
goodbye to the love, no time for amends
I go to dwell in the darkness of rejection
to seek solace in nothing but pain and tension
I wish you all hapiness in my gloom
I wish you the finest while in grey I loom

#curtains close#
you are good at words. Btw i was 'stalking' again and found your poem on life. Totally great!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by ARareGem(f): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Hello, Karleb.

#This thread must not be 'derailed' so this'll be my last post#
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
ARareGem: Hello, Karleb.

#This thread must not be 'derailed' so this'll be my last post#
lol. The thread has already been 'derailed', so have fun.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: *wipes tears* just hearing your 'voice' consoles me!grin
*smiles, and both entangled in a hug*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 08, 2013
inurmind:

Really?
#tear forms#
Well then okay, #sniffs# I was stupid to think otherwise #brushes eyes# better go eat some spagetti alone.
Bye now, I wish you all the best #can't hold it again and bursts out in tears#
Reyginus please give me some of that horrid okra to mix with the spag and let me go home.

#recites as I leave#
my hands are sweaty, white, and cold
my heart is empty, broken, and old
oh what a terrible thing they call love
oh how it tosses me so and shoves
goodbye to you all, goodbye my friends
goodbye to the love, no time for amends
I go to dwell in the darkness of rejection
to seek solace in nothing but pain and tension
I wish you all hapiness in my gloom
I wish you the finest while in grey I loom

#curtains close#
Crazy guy. Where did you get the nursery rhyme from?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
ARareGem: Honestly, ya'll are funny. grin

*ARareGem's watching whilst stepping down with kpokpo garri and groundnut*
*Snatches the kpokpo garri and g.nut from her hand. Looks around. Bella do you mind?*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 3:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: *smiles, and both entangled in a hug*
*coughs*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 4:39am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: Crazy guy. Where did you get the nursery rhyme from?

Lmao, from your house. You know I've pretty much given up now, if you could comprehend the ''nursery rhyme'' you would have noticed that.grin
So no need to be on the defensive, she's all yours.wink
Although you have to get her to stop stalking me, maybe a large love bowl of hot okra could do the trick.grin

#eating the spag and okrA (please don't think igbo accent is doing me o, it really could be spelt with an A).#
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 4:43am On Jan 09, 2013
dagr8:
CONGRATULATIONs....A standing ovation 4 you cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
was it only kiss shocked shocked

Yes o, me no want more, before you aluu my head.grin

You see
they say one must not go beyond the holy kiss
but hers was the kiss of judas
the kiss of cold betrayal
I was kissed by a deadly flower
one that made me wail

Abeg pass me the okra, make I feel alright.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3:
Nomindme.comyou are good at words. Btw i was 'stalking' again and found your poem on life. Totally great!

Eya, could have written one for you o.sadgrin
But seriously, is it because of that you thought I had problems?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 09, 2013
dagr8:
*coughs*
*Hands him a card of procold*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 09, 2013
inurmind:

So no need to be on the defensive, she's all yours.wink
Although you have to get her to stop stalking me
lol. You finally gave up. She's stalking you? This must be the other way round.:-P
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: lol. You finally gave up. She's stalking you? This must be the other way round.:-P

But she said it herself nah. I think she's trying to get a good picture of me, doubt she'll be successful.

#sweetly singing with newly found swags: ''I see you driving around town with the girl I love and I'm like, forget you... And forget her too''#grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by ARareGem(f): 8:16am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: lol. The thread has already been 'derailed', so have fun.
I was teasing. But seriously, I don't think the thread has been derailed. Think it's just following the path predestined for it by the great spaghetti god! grin

Reyginus: *Snatches the kpokpo garri and g.nut from her hand. Looks around. Bella do you mind?*
Stares fixedly at him for 47 minutes then burts into tears- WAAAAAaaaaH!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 09, 2013
inurmind:

But she said it herself nah. I think she's trying to get a good picture of me, doubt she'll be successful.

#sweetly singing with newly found swags: ''I see you driving around town with the girl I love and I'm like, forget you... And forget her too''#grin
Lol. *Singing blunt's 'you're beautiful for him*
':..I saw your face..
She was with another guy...
But it's time to face the truth:
I'll never be with you.':-P
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 09, 2013
ARareGem:
I was teasing. But seriously, I don't think the thread has been derailed. Think it's just following the path predestined for it by the great spaghetti god! grin

Stares fixedly at him for 47 minutes then burts into tears- WAAAAAaaaaH!
Lololol. Oh! Sorry baby! Bella please hand her back her kpokpo garri and g.nut.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: *smiles, and both entangled in a hug*
ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT A SIN?grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: *Snatches the kpokpo garri and g.nut from her hand. Looks around. Bella do you mind?*
NO,cheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT A SIN?grin
Huh? No. It's not.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: NO,cheesy
Lol. Na fyt you dey find o.* Rings the bell*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2013
inurmind:

Eya, could have written one for you o.sadgrin
But seriously, is it because of that you thought I had problems?

NO O, since when did writing peoms become a problem?
inurmind:

You cant forget me, am stuck inurmind grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:36am On Jan 09, 2013
ARareGem:
I was teasing. But seriously, I don't think the thread has been derailed. Think it's just following the path predestined for it by the great spaghetti god! grin!
Jesus! Dont tell you are a 'pastafarian' you dnt worship the spagetti monster do you?grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: Huh? No. It's not.
ok o!wink
Reyginus: Lol. Na fyt you dey find o.* Rings the bell*
No problem, as long as you'l fight for me.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: ok o!winkNo problem, as long as you'l fight for me.
Lol. You don't expect I fight, talk more a lady.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. You don't expect I fight, talk more a lady.
so you wont fight for meembarassed
*Broken heart*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 09, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. *Singing blunt's 'you're beautiful for him*
':..I saw your face..
She was with another guy...
But it's time to face the truth:
I'll never be with you.':-P

Lol, #singing in the cold hazy harmattan#
''ain't no sunshine when she's gone
its not warm when she's away
ain't no sunshine when she's gone
and she's always gone too long
anytime she goes away''
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: NO O, since when did writing peoms become a problem? You cant forget me, am stuck inurmind grin

Lol, dream on.
#singing pink's ''blow me on last kiss'' with recovered dignity.#grin

I think I've finally had enough
I think this might me it for us
I think I maybe put too much
blow me one last kiss

Oya, blow kiss make I vamoose.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, dream on.
#singing pink's ''blow me on last kiss'' with recovered dignity.#grin

''I think I've finally had enough
I think this might me it for us
I think I maybe put too much
blow me one last kiss''grin

All this your singing, i hope you have a good voice?grin. Am allergic to bad music
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2013
Bélla3: All this your singing, i hope you have a good voice?grin. Am allergic to bad music

Hmm... Saying yes would sound cocky, saying no would be false, so I'll just sing some more.grin
Singing gym class heroes' heart stereo:

I only pray you'll never leave me behind
because good music can be so hard to find
I'll take your head and hold it closer to mine
thought love was dead but now you're changing my mind

My heart's a stereo
it beats for you so listen close
hear my thoughts in every no-o-ote
make me your radio
and turn me up when you feel low
this melody was meant for you so sing along to my stereocheesy
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:21pm On Jan 09, 2013
inurmind:

Hmm... Saying yes would sound cocky, saying no would be false, so I'll just sing some more.grin
Singing gym class heroes' heart stereo:

I only pray you'll never leave me behind
because good music can be so hard to find
I'll take your head and hold it closer to mine
thought love was dead but now you're changing my mind

My heart's a stereo
it beats for you so listen close
hear my thoughts in every no-o-ote
make me your radio
and turn me up when you feel low
this melody was meant for you so sing along to my stereocheesy
you sabi plenty songs o.cheesy Come teach me o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Customer Service Award Of The Year Winner ! / Bb And Pin / Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.