Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) (8820 Views)

Photo: See How Amechi Reacted When He Was Cleared Of Petition Against Him / Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, I think you have an idea. What do you think it is?
let me guess... Your problem?wink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 07, 2013
Bélla3: let me guess... Your problem?wink

Lol, what problem? Far from it. But what problem do you think I have?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

Lol, what problem? Far from it.
I actually meant 'distress' bt if am wrong, tell me o.
But what problem do you think I have?
trust me you dnt want to knwgrin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bélla3: I actually meant 'distress' bt if am wrong, tell me o.trust me you dnt want to knwgrin

Trust me I do. Don't tell me you've been stalking me again?grin
Cause you would have to have read some posts of mine probably not in the religion section to believe I have problems.
Am I right?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
* Walking around thread grumbling: I'm becoming jealous o*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

Trust me I do. Don't tell me you've been stalking me again?grin
Cause you would have to have read some posts of mine probably not in the religion section to believe I have problems.
Am I right?
*thinking*Why does everything i say look like am stalking?
I meant 'distress' nt trouble o. And i said that in reference to what you said(accident) yesterday.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
Reyginus: * Walking around thread grumbling: I'm becoming jealous o*
DONT BE O. grin;DNO CAUSE FOR ALARM.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bélla3: DONT BE O. grin;DNO CAUSE FOR ALARM.
* In a child's voice. I will *
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
Bélla3: *thinking*Why does everything i say look like am stalking?
I meant 'distress' nt trouble o. And i said that in reference to what you said(accident) yesterday.

Then whats up with the you don't want to know part?
By the way, dis your christian boyfriends are scaring me o, maybe they are the ones that sent those evil spirits as a warning.
Abeg help me tell them say nothing dey o, before they aluu me.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Reyginus: * In a child's voice. I will *
DNT BE NOW... Okay, what do yo want? Just name it.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind:

Then whats up with the you don't want to know part?
that, was just a figure of speechcheesy. True true o.

By the way, dis your christian boyfriends are scaring me o, maybe they are the ones that sent those evil spirits as a warning.
Abeg help me tell them say nothing dey o, before they aluu me.grin
#sniffs air#I SMELL JEALOUSY! hehehe;
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
^^^
Lol, in your mind now you are wanted.(don't you just love my name?grin)
Anyway I have to take a bow now, its been nice hanging out with you but I have to stay away from nairaland for now, many things to do.
You can have your vengeance on me later though, it will be more than welcomed then.
See ya later but remember, I'm in your mind.
#pecks and leaves#grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
inurmind: ^^^
Lol, in your mind now you are wanted.(don't you just love my name?grin)
Anyway I have to take a bow now, its been nice hanging out with you but I have to stay away from nairaland for now, many things to do.
You can have your vengeance on me later though, it will be more than welcomed then.
See ya later but remember, I'm in your mind.
#pecks and leaves#grin
embarassedyou're leaving me?#wipes tears#
Been nice hanging out with you too. As for revenge, i wont forget to!grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: DNT BE NOW... Okay, what do yo want? Just name it.
* In a child's voice* I want you to talk to me and not him.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:09am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: * In a child's voice* I want you to talk to me and not him.
OK... Whats up? Hws the christian race going?:cheesy btw, i havent seen ur testimony yet.wink
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: OK... Whats up? Hws the christian race going?:cheesy btw, i havent seen ur testimony yet.wink
*Excited* lol. Neither you.
Being thinking. I've never deviated to the point of requiring a rebirth. I'm trying to re-organize my thoughts before I put them down.
*aside. Make muskeeto no catch me o*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 8:33am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: *Excited* lol. Neither you.
Being thinking. I've never deviated to the point of requiring a rebirth. I'm trying to re-organize my thoughts before I put them down.
wow, thats great. For me am still waiting for a rebirth, seriously need one, so help me pray.

*aside. Make muskeeto no catch me o*
lol. I don divorce the guy since.grin
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: wow, thats great. For me am still waiting for a rebirth, seriously need one, so help me pray.lol. I don divorce the guy since.grin
Lol. Okay.
He doesn't bring money for food or ?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 9:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. Okay.
grin
Reyginus: Lol. Okay.
He blasphemsangry
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: ;DHe blasphemsangry
Lol. You didn't notice it before you married him?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. You didn't notice it before you married him?
I WAS BLINDED BY THE DEVIL;(
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:11am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. You didn't notice it before you married him?
I WAS BLINDED BY THE DEVILembarassed
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: I WAS BLINDED BY THE DEVIL;(
Lololol. I can see he really touched your life. You're beginning to sound like him.
So, now you've seen the light?
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 10:55am On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lololol. I can see he really touched your life. You're beginning to sound like him.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?shocked ok. Hw does he sound?
So, now you've seen the light?
YESS!
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2013
*just passing by* cool cool cool
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2013
dagr8: *just passing by* cool cool cool
stop stalking!tongue
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by dagr8(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: stop stalking!tongue
I hear u ..I av stop cool cool cool
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2013
Bélla3: ARE YOU SERIOUS?shocked ok. Hw does he sound?YESS!
Lol. He sounds like an intelligent comedian.
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 08, 2013
dagr8: *just passing by* cool cool cool
*Pours okro soup on his path*
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Bella3(f): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. He sounds like an intelligent comedian.
nawa.... Muskeeto sounds funny? I never noticed.. Lol
Re: Atheist Petition Against Theists! (a Joke) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
Chai! I leave for a day and reyginus takes over?
Anyway such is life, its always on to the next one.
Have a great chat though.

#packs load, dances azonto, and leaves thread singing MJ's ''that girl is so dangerous''#grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spanking And Very Nice Jokes / A Brain Cracking Riddle (if You Get The Answer Correctly A Recharge Card 4 U) / Download Eid Ul Adha 2015 Best HD Wallpapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.