Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers (16135 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija: Here we go again playing the blame game...you'd be surprised that this epidemic tends to be encouraged more in america, nigeria is just catching up, america don graduate to phd level in goldiggism over a decade ago, quote me anywhere grin

@OP both are to blame.. Monkey see as monkey do grin The men are to blamed for allowing themselves to be used as a bank/savings account, the women are to be blamed for patronising these types of men and allowing there bodies to be used like a theme park.. At the end of the day both parties are using themselves to either become rich or to have free/bought for punny..

Let these types of people continue to use themselves and leave the good folks alone to function in a normal enabled environment.. Shikena

God bless you sister...you deserve a kiss for this.lol

2 Likes

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gold digging or Bronze digging, ALL are products of Poverty, Greed, Lasciviousness.

I do not think any Nairaland guy can impress the daughters of Aliko Dangote with cars or something..

If you like drive 30 trucks loaded with pure gold.. There are ladies who wouldn't fall for that.. This is not about men but the ladies, parents, and the aforementioned root cause.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx: The change has to come from women, there's nothing men can do about it than just play the game..

niggah is on fire...preach on fam
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
acidosis™:
I do not think any Nairaland guy can impress the daughters of Aliko Dangote with cars or something..

true that
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija:

Hehehe that one too dey? See me thinking it was platinum university of diamonds academy all this while grin grin tongue
lmao... I need the form... I wan apply grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija: Women have the power to change alot of things if only they knew... If women behaved liked ladies and had some self-worth. Men would have no choice but to sit up and change or remain a looser.. If this was to happen, ashawoism syndrome would go out of business tho.. Can you men handle that?? Lmao grin

wow....i don't think ashawoism is gold digging.that area is strictly for buisness.the men pay, and they get laid.after that, it's unto to the next one/ashi.they are two diff thing

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Goldieluks: 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

Why shouldn't I flaunt what I have got?? Flaunting what you worked for doesn't give anyone any right to start gold digging - women need to learn how to get their own shyte and stop trying to reap where they didn't sow... That's why I agree with certain aspects of feminism!!

If superficial things can make women(esp. black women) give up their morals, standards, self-respect, dignity etc. just to live a lifestyle - that shows how messed up their mentality is...

Damn! I wish I was born in the stone age when men had to fight wrestling matches to win the heart of a woman... Days when women go for potentials and strive to build empires with their partners.... grin

Dear lawd, can you get the time machine and take me back to the stone age?!?!?! grin

Tight fisted nigga. grin
Welcome to the new age. Am afraid the stone age is GONE dead and buried. You have no option but to stick your cash out, cause I've chosen to gold-dig you. Only you.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
You'd be surprised that women from affluent families are also gold diggers...

Economics 101: Human wants are insatiable..

It's all about the money and the lifestyle, baby.. grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by huninaija(f): 6:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
lalaosky:

wow....i don't think ashawoism is gold digging.that area is strictly for buisness.the men pay, and they get laid.after that, it's unto to the next one/ashi.they are two diff thing

True, but the point i was trying to make was that if women had there morals and self-worth intact, this would mean no more"ashawo" business i mean what right thinking lady would want to get into that anyways? I know alot of men are banking on women to have no morals, the more for them the merrier! grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
Goldieluks:
Tight fisted nigga. grin
Welcome to the new age. Am afraid the stone age is GONE dead and buried. You have no option but to stick your cash out, cause I've chosen to gold-dig you. Only you.

I don't mind gold diggers as long as I can get the value of what I'm paying for and there's no strings attached - friends with benefits... grin

However, if I want a wife/partner, I'll go for the real deal... The type that'll be there till the end of time... The choice is yours! grin

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=Goldieluks][/quote]

@goldie, i agree with everything you siad except for this

"This goldigging problem lies in the hands of
men especially. If you are a man who is bloody
rich, go undercover, and allow the lady to fall
in love with you with her heart instead of her
head."

how will i go undercover just to find love?..it's hard.imagine bill gate's son going undercover to find love?..na wa o
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija:

True, but the point i was trying to make was that if women had there morals and self-worth intact, this would mean no more"ashawo" business i mean what right thinking lady would want to get into that anyways? I know alot of men are banking on women to have no morals, the more for them the merrier! grin

true that.i agree with this part of your post just like you said earlier.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by huninaija(f): 6:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
acidosis™:

lmao... I need the form... I wan apply grin

Oya report to the republic of gold digger coast, make sure to have enough efizzy and "gold valuables" on you, to ensure you pass the first phase of the test.. grin grin grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

Why shouldn't I flaunt what I have got?? Flaunting what you worked for doesn't give anyone any right to start gold digging

+10000
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija:

Oya report to the republic of gold digger coast, make sure to have enough efizzy and "gold valuables" on you, to ensure you pass the first phase of the test.. grin grin grin

grin okay no wahala... who do I call for the test ? grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija:
first phase of the test.. grin grin grin

first phase?...gold digger alert!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Goldieluks: 6:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

I don't mind gold diggers as long as I can get the value of what I'm paying for and there's no strings attached - friends with benefits... grin

However, if I want a wife/partner, I'll go for the real deal... The type that'll be there till the end of time... The choice is yours! grin

Oh well!
Whatever rocks your canoe.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by beylinko(m): 7:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
How can i take d blame 4 d decayed moral of someone else. As a matter of fact nt all women Gold dig. Those dat do so have problems wit their upbringing. Kindly change the topic abeg.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Dipwater(m): 8:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
This gold digging thing is rampant in owerri .evri girl here thinks. And talk like a prostitute .since I moved down here I have never met a girl that wuldnt beg u with style for one thing or the other.

Gold digging is like gang banging its a way of life. It can be traced to the family setting down to the culture of the people. In a country where men are seen as a hero and the provider while women are referred to as ori akua, its very difficult to raise up girl with different mentally cuz there culture permits them to wait for their men to do evrithing for them and if u as a man fails in providing for. Home due to some lil factors working against u, u are regarded as an irresponsible man

The churches are not helping out at all. Religion generally has caused serious brain dAmage to the people , that's why everbody wants to be rich and be a boss while in real sense everybody cannot be rich. Its not possible for evribody to be rich ,

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by icedee1: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gold digging as to do with greed,not been contented with what one as,blaming someone else for your actions(gold digging) is total wrong.take responsiblity be accountable.I guess ladies won't blame it on men when they get to heaven
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by sexyeyes2012: 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nice girls finish last. I m not saying I m a gold digger, but I ain't messing with a broke bloke. I got my own money so he's got to have his (same or more preferably)
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Blackteeth(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
When I remember p-square's "chop my money" and similar Nigerian songs with the same theme, and also remember posts from Nairaland guys saying all it takes to get women is money, I think guys are RESPONSIBLE for making Nigerian ladies gold diggers.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
I disagree. Are girls dumb to the point that material gifts sway them so easily? Is that how their mothers were? For those of us who aren't gold diggers, is it because we don't like gifts?

Sure, men lavishing girls with gifts to bed them is ridiculous, but two legs must enter trousers. Women have every opportunity to reject gifts and hold their heads high, but they choose the opposite, not because of men, but because they want it and like it. The fact that women can open their mouths and ask men for material items without shame is the issue.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by tosrich(m): 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
You just hit it on the head.... befoe left Nigeria for US, I know very well how our Nigeria ladies celebrate you at the flash of cash, when I got here, whatever you have is not enough to impress a lady, if they like you, they like you..
as for me, I will blame it on the Nigeria economy, which has mad our ladies to loose thier dignity an virtue because of material things.

lalaosky: lol...this thread will be filled with most men saying the ladies are to be blamed while the ladies will return the favour and blame the men for gold digging.

To be honest, both parties are to be equally blamed coupled with our harsh economy.

In the men's part, you'll see a guy entering his jeep to impress a lady he just saw and wheh he eventually makes contact, he will be like " hi babe,you look lovely.i wanna take you out to any restaurant/hotel of your choice and spoil you silly".this thought process has been passed down from one person to another.it's so sad.

On the ladies part, i've heard countless times where ladies say "i'll never marry a poor man or any man that is not very rich.any man that can't my expenses don't deserve to marry me".when ladies makes up their minds to snub any average guy saying "na LOVE i go chop", then you'll agree with me that they are at fault too

coming to the economy angle, our economy is so hard for an average person to survive so the ladies tens to go for the rich guys(nobody loves suffering).in developed countries, most at times, an average man or woman owns his/her own car, pays his/her bills and got his/her own apartment.meaning that he/she can afford to take care of his partner bills without much complain.

So simply put, both parties are at fault.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by allout: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ OP: Me, I have a problem with guys who do it and come online to lament. You should cover your head in shame cos no one forced you to entice anyone with gift/money.

Believe it or not there are independent minded girls out there from all social strata you can think of. Roll with decent girls not a girl who's ready to give you head for recharge cards. . . never did like an easy conquest anyway!
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by vanstanzy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
Blame both men and the Devil. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Una no wan accept responsibilities. Ok o.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by vanstanzy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
all-out:
@ OP: Me, I have a problem with guys who do it and come online to lament. You should cover your head in shame cos no one forced you to entice anyone with gift/money.

Believe it or not there are independent minded girls out there from all social strata you can think of. Roll with decent girls not a girl who's ready to give you head for recharge cards. . . never did like an easy conquest anyway!

Noone forced them to entice anyone with gifts/ money, just as noone forced the girls to be gullible and fall.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wow... This got me ruminating... Op, in as much as you are right in most of the points you outlined, yet, there are some iota if not more than that of fallacy as regards this piece of yours. I would agree to some extent that men are one of the contributing factors that tends to spoil a lot of women with the all-money mentality today, but even at that, men are not entirely to be blamed.

What happens if a girl is the principled and very disciplined type that doesn't get gifts just anyhow? In as much as men get you gifts every now and then is not a yardstick for you to base your aim of going into a relationship or whatever on money. That would be a misconception. Yes! I agree a lot of men flaunt these stuffs to trip them girlz, but even at that, a lady who knows her worth hook, line and sinker cannot be bought no matter what.

The fact that the last three men a girl dated gave her gifts it's not or should not be a yardstick for her to be requesting from the current boyfriend. Tell me, if a guy comes on here to give a complaint as regards how a girl dumped him or something, and how he had suffered similar fate from the past three relationships he had been, and because of that he decides to generalize that all girls are the same, what would you say? I presume your answer would be that, despite the fact that three or four girls did hurt him, that is not to say that every other girl will hurt him. Gbam! This is contrary to what you said. Like you said, because she had dated three guyz (probably her past three dates), that did buy her gifts and stuffs, that means she would also expect that from the current guy. This would be very wrong because it would mean generalizing that all guys are indebted to act as such. Do you catch my drift?

Men like to show off quite alright, but you and I know very well that, there are few (rare gems) that you can't flaunt your wealth for and succeed. You would agree with me right? Now, this means that, the fact that a man flaunts what he has is not enough reason for you to have that fishy kinda mindset that the guy is suppose to pay or be an office to you. Do you think it's enough reason to tell you that I was unfaithful with you blah blah blah due to the fact that I saw a woman on the street who was unclad? Would you accept that as good enough reason to justify my unfaithfulness? C'mon! I know it plays a role in the seduction game, but that is not an excuse to be unfaithful, right? Same applies in that assertion of yours.

In a nutshell, in as much as I agree with you that men play a contributing role in helping to shape the minds of a lot of girls today, that is not to say the men are entirely to blame because it is still up to the girls involved to choose to fall or not. After all, there are girls that will NEVER receive any gift from you, no matter what you get them. Are these same set of girls not humans? Or do you want to deny the fact that they do exist?

Bottom line: Men are not to blame for female gold-diggers but the females involved. Men play a contributing part in flaunting or offering gifts or the likes, but it is always at the disposal of the said women to accept or not.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by enigmagu1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
women should turn dia eyexx to d oda syd n reject whatever gift given to dem..
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by allout: 9:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
vanstanzy:

Noone forced them to entice anyone with gifts/ money, just as noone forced the girls to be gullible and fall.

You're taking a mid position not really committing yourself! Well my conclusion was for the guys to avoid the morally bankrupt and classless sisters! wink
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 9:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
ogugua88: I disagree. Are girls dumb to the point that material gifts sway them so easily? Is that how their mothers were? For those of us who aren't gold diggers, is it because we don't like gifts?

Sure, men lavishing girls with gifts to bed them is ridiculous, but two legs must enter trousers. Women have every opportunity to reject gifts and hold their heads high, but they choose the opposite, not because of men, but because they want it and like it. The fact that women can open their mouths and ask men for material items without shame is the issue.

Gbam!!! God go bless you for me abeg... Infact! If no be one thing I for propose immediately but...
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Booty4meTM: 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why Should We Be Blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / Have You Experience This Before (photo) / Genevieve Nnaji Says She Will Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.