Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers (16139 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 02, 2013
No matter how you twist it, bro. - women will still be culpable... They changed the game and set the rules. Men are just playing the game based on these rules... Most of the guys who are victims of gold diggers spend a lot on women because of their inadequacies - and their money being the only "ace" they hold in getting these women... Without this "ace" best believe most women won't be attracted to them... So, are you going to blame them for their "reaction" and absolve women for their "action?" Action and reaction, bro... Women are attracted to money(action) - and men lure them with this bait so as to be able to smash their thing to smithereens(reaction)... Relationship science, bro..

Guys like us who have everything we need to get women without necessarily spending on them do so because we've got other things working for us... However, the only "ace" these other guys hold is their "gold"/"bait." So, you can't really blame them for using what they have to get what they want...

The funniest thing is that, gold diggers made the game easier for men because men easily lure them with this bait and get them to open their legs wide open with ease... And this is also the sole reason why most men don't rate women anymore. These thirsty and needy chicken heads killed chivalry... grin

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 2:26am On Jan 02, 2013
shymexx: No matter how you twist it, bro. - women will still be culpable... They changed the game and set the rules. Men are just playing the game based on these rules... Most of the guys who are victims of gold diggers spend a lot on women because of their inadequacies - and their money being the only "ace" they hold in getting these women... Without this "ace" best believe most women won't be attracted to them... So, are you going to blame them for their "reaction" and absolve women for their "action?" Action and reaction, bro... Women are attracted to money(action) - and men lure them with this bait so as to be able to smash their thing to smithereens(reaction)... Relationship science, bro..

Guys like us who have everything we need to get women without necessarily spending on them do so because we've got other things working for us... However, the only "ace" these other guys hold is their "gold"/"bait." So, you can't really blame them for using what they have to get what they want...

The funniest thing is that, gold diggers made the game easier for men because men easily lure them with this bait and get them to open their legs wide open with ease... And this is also the sole reason why most men don't rate women anymore. These thirsty and needy chicken heads killed chivalry... grin

@bolded... Thats what a lot of people fail to realise.. Thats the third law of motion in display. I still don't see the reason why men are to blame

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by switdick(m): 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Arrant Poppycock !!
Women are to be blamed for their actions,shouldn't I be entitled to the right to flaunt my cash ?? ....if it gets me what I want in a girl I don't fancy much to tag along with such seriousness" as to a girlfriend or wife material but a Bleep mate and a "come along and Bleep me and get what you want" girl,then I must say,its quite a feather in my cap to exude the material things these money mongers and avarice seeking girls value...yes cuz we don't value such girls!!.

Many on here are indeed gold diggers,by their posts you shall know them,they always try to re-adjust the truth and adjust what's wrong to be in their favour like we don't all know the definition of a gold digger ?

Yes,material things are good,everyone wants,buh should it be a criterion or a replacement for the sole purpose of a union or marriage/r/shp between two peeps like Love and affection ?

Take this analogy;;;;;;; I tell you to put your fist in fire just cuz I deem it warm for the harmattan and well,we all know the result to that action...........here's another one,

A girl I just met wears all skimpy clothes,gets me All excited,cheesy thus,the reason I raped her......

Now, wouldn't you be blamed for paying heed to my wrong advice as regards the former analogy cus you perpetrated the physical act ? And I'd be blamed for the latter cus I perpetrated a physical act ? Why? (In regards to the first analogy)Cuz mine is venial,hence,a psychological intent which doesn't hold water or a determinant for being charged or convicted.....yours is the actual act. (YOU ENDED UP PUTTING YOUR FIST INSIDE)....I didn't force you ! tongue

I find it stupid,shallow,not-well thought off and not fair you'd say men are highly to be blamed and I hold zero respect for men that can't see it in the eyes of their counterparts here on this thread......such men are fcukin quims !!

To whom it may concern,in your mind's eye think you have what it takes to debate this intelligently without bashing and insult hurling,quote me,otherwise I aint lending you my cyber ear or time !!

@all men,don't let anyone,be it feminist...etc, pull the wool over your eyes as regard this blame issh .

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
^^^I'm with you on this bruv...
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Sweetgurl2(f): 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2013
@switdick... Disagreed! tongue tongue tongue
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
So long u date her for her looks, she will always date u for what u have, that's it.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by usermane(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2013
mondi_cheeks: So long u date her for how she looks, she will always date u for what u have, that's it.
Yes, thank u. That was my point in my first post on this thread page 5. Some men are 2 obscessed with looks and they would do anything just cos of look, flaunting their wealth being number one. And so u have six men after a lady just cos of her looks and nothing else,all flaunting their wealth.
What happens when the demand for a single good is high?, the good is sold to the highest bidder
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
usermane:
What happens when the demand for a single good is high?, the good is sold to the highest bidder
if these men stop using wealth to get a woman's attention, maybe these women might take them seriously, date them for who they are not what they have
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by pleep(m): 1:45am On Jan 03, 2013
usermane:
Yes, thank u. That was my point in my first post on this thread page 5. Some men are 2 obscessed with looks and they would do anything just cos of look, flaunting their wealth being number one. And so u have six men after a lady just cos of her looks and nothing else,all flaunting their wealth.
A good is not a person though... i think many men make the mistake of thinking of gold diggers as human beings.

They need to remember a gold digger is an object. You must get it at a good good price, minimize matinence costs, and especially you must know when to get rid of it cheesy
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by usermane(m): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2013
pleep: A good is not a person though... i think many men make the mistake of thinking of gold diggers as human beings.

They need to remember a gold digger is an object. You must get it at a good good price, minimize matinence costs, and especially you must know when to get rid of it cheesy
A lady isn't a good but what she has to offer or the qualities drawing men to her could be termed as goods
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by pleep(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2013
You should think of anything you had to buy with money as a good... that is the double edged sword of materialistic chicks. Men begin to see all women as objects.

And i know all of them aren't, but dudes need to know when they are dealing with goods and when they are dealing with ladies. That is where the problem arises, theses dumbass men think they have bought love and loose their financial sense.

shymexx: No matter how you twist it, bro. - women will still be culpable... They changed the game and set the rules. Men are just playing the game based on these rules... Most of the guys who are victims of gold diggers spend a lot on women because of their inadequacies - and their money being the only "ace" they hold in getting these women... Without this "ace" best believe most women won't be attracted to them... So, are you going to blame them for their "reaction" and absolve women for their "action?" Action and reaction, bro... Women are attracted to money(action) - and men lure them with this bait so as to be able to smash their thing to smithereens(reaction)... Relationship science, bro..

Once women are done skrewing the attractive badboys with motercycles they are still going to want the rich guy. these men have power that they are not using. Half of them don't even really have inadequacies other than their stupidity. Think of all the famous athletes who loose all their money to gold diggers every year... Its their fault, they could have spent 0 money on these chicks and they still would be getting with em.

But you do have a very good point... all i'm saying is that the situation won't change until men stop acting so dumb. Even the guys who don't look so good, can settle for someone less attractive and use their money to sleep with better looking chicks. Why do they believe that women magically started liking them for them.. when no one was checking for them before the money
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 1:39am On Jan 23, 2013
yes, they are.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Hormortorlar(f): 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2013
grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
acidosis™:

grin grin grin I no trust you in that aspect.. grin grin
guess u'll trust me berra cos am a lady...abi sweetie
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by BiggerBro: 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2013
I for one love it. Its our responsibility to spend on women.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by SisterCaro(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2013
This is true. The inability of men to teach their children to grow up in the right way has led to female children to misbehave as they become adults. If men teach their daughters values and morals, we would have a whole lot more of decent women in this generation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Last Long / Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.