Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers (16141 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
There is no such thing as gold digging IMO
It is a just a chauvinistic description by small minded misogynists

If a girl is attracted to a man who happens to be a rich man,what is wrong in it?
Is is not her fellow woman that will date or marry that rich man,why not her?

I get irritated when all these men complain about the divorce settlements and stuff women get on divorcing their rich husbands calling them gold diggers
Absolute bunkum!
A man you shared laughter and pain with,raised a family , saw him through ups and downs and when the relationship goes south,you are suddenly a gold digger for getting a faith share of the wealth in the marriage.
Some of the men should just sharap!
If you think you are rich,there is always someone richer
If rich men have a problem with women or suspect every woman of dating them because of their wealth,let them stay single or date their fellow men
Simple.

Some Men look for women with fair skin or double D teeties and rotund bakassi
What will I call them?
Feminine diggers? grin
To each his own Biko

Some men sef will accuse a woman of gold digging and you look him finish,no gold in sight grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
I see absolutely nothing wrong with gold digging. If I were a woman, I would only date well-to-do men.

As for who to apportion the greater blame to, I'd say no one, for this phenomenon is purely a matter of supply and demand. Men provide the gold and women receive the gold.

3rd Page, 66th to comment, so I give all the glory to Jesus.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by vislabraye(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Babymama.
A lot of women are gold diggers. The poster is a woman and she's speaking from experience.
But nowadays, there's a role play. grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by vanstanzy(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
ogugua88: I disagree. Are girls dumb to the point that material gifts sway them so easily? Is that how their mothers were? For those of us who aren't gold diggers, is it because we don't like gifts?

Sure, men lavishing girls with gifts to bed them is ridiculous, but two legs must enter trousers. Women have every opportunity to reject gifts and hold their heads high, but they choose the opposite, not because of men, but because they want it and like it. The fact that women can open their mouths and ask men for material items without shame is the issue.

So on-point girl. Coming from a lady, am very impress.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by MacLovington(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Na wa o
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Mustymohd2: 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
lalaosky:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bros abeg no finish ur laugh oooo ahh
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by MacLovington(m): 9:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ OP:

Makes no sense... see double standard.

Women flaunt their flesh:bossom, bakassi; wear make-up, miniskirt, spaghetti, G-string (visible when the sit/bend down), Brazillian hair, fake nails because it makes them attractive to men.

So when women get gang-molested, do you then blame the women for it?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by lat4real: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama: There is no such thing as gold digging IMO

If a girl is attracted to a man who happens to be a rich man,what is wrong in it?

I get irritated when all these men complain about the divorce settlements and stuff women get on divorcing their rich husbands calling them gold diggers
Absolute bunkum!
A man you shared laughter and pain with,raised a family , saw him through ups and downs and when the relationship goes south,you are suddenly a gold digger for getting a faith share of the wealth in the marriage.
If rich men have a problem with women or suspect every woman of dating them because of their wealth,let them stay single or date their fellow men
Simple.

What will I call them?
Feminine diggers? grin
To each his own Biko

Some men sef will accuse a woman of gold digging and you look him finish,no gold in sight grin

Balderdash!!!
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by vanstanzy(m): 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
ogugua88: I disagree. Are girls dumb to the point that material gifts sway them so easily? Is that how their mothers were? For those of us who aren't gold diggers, is it because we don't like gifts?

Sure, men lavishing girls with gifts to bed them is ridiculous, but two legs must enter trousers. Women have every opportunity to reject gifts and hold their heads high, but they choose the opposite, not because of men, but because they want it and like it. The fact that women can open their mouths and ask men for material items without shame is the issue.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Some guys choose to be used and abused all for a pretty face or big old booty grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
No finance, no romance.

God forbid poverty grin

(Ready for abuse from poverty stricken nggas)
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by InvertedHammer: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2012

Men without game spend to impress women. I am a student of Leykkis 101. Google it.

Take care of yourself and women will come...flaunt it but don't hand it out.

Take them to nice places, treat them to nice restaurants.

Don't buy any gifts including but not limited to clothes, electronics, etc.

Just fulfill their fantasy.

...But if your intention is marriage, oh well...

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
vislabraye: @Babymama.
A lot of women are gold diggers. The poster is a woman and she's speaking from experience.
But nowadays, there's a role play. grin

There is nothing like gold digging,the poster got it wrong
It is a sexist way to describe a woman just because her man is rich
How about men that marry women richer than them
Na una go still call the woman desperate old hag,desperado, cougar etc
It is always the woman at the receiving end of the bashing
Must we all marry poor men?
Is it not a woman that will marry the rich ones?

If you can insist that every woman you date must have a double D chest, or must be pretty why can't a woman insist on dating only men that are rich,somewhat rich or have potentials to be successful
What is wrong with that?
Who no like better?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

There is nothing like gold digging,the poster got it wrong
It is a sexist way to describe a woman just because her man is rich
How about men that marry women richer than them
Na una go still call the woman desperate old hag,desperado, cougar etc
It is always the woman at the receiving end of the bashing
Must we all marry poor men?
Is it not a woman that will marry the rich ones?

If you can insist that every woman you date must have a double D chest, or must be pretty why can't a woman insist on dating only men that are rich,somewhat rich or have potentials to be successful
What is wrong with that?
Who no like better?
amen! May God increase ur blessings a million times fold!
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: amen! May God increase ur blessings a million times fold!

Amen o

If I were single and searching at this stage of my life,I would even marry a super rich man without a functional blokoss kpa kpa and dig that gold of his grin grin
Money is good to have

Who wants to hop on Okada from place to place? grin grin
Is it not fellow human beings that are vacationing in Dubai and London and France?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sorry OP, but I'd luvv to ask you a logical Q:

The chicken and d egg, which came first?

U get all dolled up with dem mary K and dem likés, concealing d nitty-gritty of reality, he shows up, sees Ʊ all tucked in a corna dazzling, dangles his wallet and u go get huh?

Like beget likes.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by P4VS20: 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
The last time i checked. some women dont even have to dig the gold, some men flaunt the gold to attract the women, and those who re interested come for it. simple. if she aint interested in the gold, she will turn a blind eye to it. likewise if a guy doesnt want a gold digger, bury your gold where they cant find it.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by YoshiMaster: 10:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

Amen o

If I were single and searching at this stage of my life,I would even marry a super rich man without a functional blokoss kpa kpa and dig that gold of his grin grin
Money is good to have

Is it not fellow human beings that are vacationing in Dubai and London and France?

[Chorus, Repeat X 2]
She's dangerouss, suuuper badddd, better watch out she'll take your caaash.
She's a GOOOOLD DIGGER, uhuh, GOOOOLD DIGGER.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Yoshi-Master:

[Chorus, Repeat X 2]
She's dangerouss, suuuper badddd, better watch out she'll take your caaash.
She's a GOOOOLD DIGGER, uhuh, GOOOOLD DIGGER.

My dear,I believe in love,the man should be of good character,all these nice things but on top of that,is it a sin if he is also rich?
Who will date the rich ones I ask?
No be woman?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by caesaraba(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
All generalizations are false. Including this one.

*singing Aliyah's "Back n forth"........(or was it Adina Howard sef?)*
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

have u ever noticed that its always the inadequate men that talk about gold diggers endlessly?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 10:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
mondi_cheeks: have u ever noticed that its always the inadequate men that talk about gold diggers endlessly?

Chineke God!

It's like when a thread comes up and a woman says size matters,watch out the man that says size does not matter but what you do with what you have
I can bet my last dime,he is of a pediatric size grin
Every well sized man will agree that his woman appreciates the blessing on his life grin
So a smaller man will be consoling himself with size does not matter
Read my lips
It does
Same here with gold
It matters
If the man does not have the gold,he must have the potential to acquire it Biko
Who wants to suffer in life?
Highest 80 years if God says so 90,we all quench,who wants to live in penury the few years they have on earth?
Not my portion!

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by HARDDON: 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
InvertedHammer:
Men without game spend to impress women. I am a student of Leykkis 101. Google it.

Take care of yourself and women will come...flaunt it but don't hand it out.

Take them to nice places, treat them to nice restaurants.

Don't buy any gifts including but not limited to clothes, electronics, etc.

Just fulfill their fantasy.

...But if your intention is marriage, oh well...

Damn gee, you didn't have to reveal dis secret naw.

A thousand like gees. But nxt time, ß a lil economical ωiƒ this our way of life.

You always make sure dey ĸпoω their place too right?

Chop knuckles , rich but thin .... Daz da logo

LS .....Life's Soft .
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dgysoft(m): 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
There is always an excuse to give. Tofiakwa women. I dey shame for una. even my supervisor Prof. Mrs . .. .. She can't even recharge her phone. I heard beg a male professor colleague of hers to buy her MTN 750 please naah. For what
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by tny60(f): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
to me this is just a symptom of guys reaching above their level.

if an ugly or old man want to date a beautiful or young woman, he has no chance naturally because they are on different levels. the beautifully young woman is not naturally attracted to such an old or ugly man. but when money comes into the equation, it levels the playing field so that the beautiful woman agrees to date the ugly man. money in this case is used as a bribe to woo the lady who wouldn't otherwise be interested.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this. In fact, there is a positive in it because it encourages men to work hard. ie. work hard, make money, and you will get the woman of your dreams. type thing. but why the woman is being abused and portrayed as a gold-digger is beyond me.

so the point is:
society is so sexist that we have abuses and derogatory words for women. But no such word exists for a guy.
we have a word for prostitute but no word for a guy that patronizes a prostitute.
we have a name for a gold-digger but where is the word for a guy that's chasing after an arm-candy rather than find true love or date on his level?

a rich man is to a woman what a beautiful woman is to a man. end of story.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by desertboom(m): 10:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
May God help us in this country

Look at them gold diggers everywhere

Women has always been selfish right from time immemorial

Why would you want to shop in Paris, London and Dubai when you can't afford such luxury? Isn't that selfishness, greed and wickedness?

Women of nowadays crave too much for materialism

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama: There is no such thing as gold digging IMO

Absolute bunkum!
Simple.

What will I call them?
Feminine diggers? grin
To each his own Biko

Mama gold digger? You become a gold digger the moment you start putting monetary value on your rotund bakassi. By the way, gold diggers are not interested or patient enough to build any wealth with anybody, they just want to reap where they did not sow.

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
tny60: to me this is just a symptom of guys reaching above their level.

if an ugly or old man want to date a beautiful or young woman, he has no chance naturally because they are on different levels. the beautifully young woman is not naturally attracted to such an old or ugly man. but when money comes into the equation, it levels the playing field so that the beautiful woman agrees to date the ugly man. money in this case is used as a bribe.

so guys,if you find a woman who is naturally attracted to you and loves you, you will NOT need to woo her with money or material things.
if you find yourself wooing a lady with money, all you are doing is bribing her to stay with you. without the money, she won't be interested.

most guys know this and do not care. they prefer to "buy love" rather than find it naturally.
their goal is to make money so they can find a beautiful or hot girl who would have otherwise been out of reach. but the money will be the bribe that will bring the lady within reach.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with this. In fact, there is a positive in it because it encourages men to work hard. ie. work hard, make money, and you will get the woman of your dreams. type thing.
but why the woman is being abused and portrayed as a gold-digger is beyond me.

so the point is:
society is so sexist that we have abuses and derogatory words for women. But no such word exists for a guy.
we have a word for prostitute but no word for a guy that patronizes a prostitute.
we have a name for a gold-digger but where is the word for a guy that prefers to use his money to get an arm-candy rather than find true love?

Society is so anti woman,it is not even funny
Women are blamed for everything wrong
The day I found out the Igbo word for gonorrhea I almost fainted
Nsi nwanyi,meaning
the juju done by a woman grin grin grin
Can you imagine?
Gold digging woman
Ever heard of a gold digging male?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ OP, Why do you think men gifts to women in the first place? So many reasons abound for this

1.... Because of women's indecisiveness. So men give women gifts to jump pass this hurdle, so that women will make up their minds quickly... Imagine me having to wait for a hot looking girl to make up her mind, when I could easily persuade her with hard currencies and bed her?

2..... Men also give gifts to women because some men can't compete with rival males at certain levels... A less good looking but rich man would definitely wanna sway a woman with his riches.

3....Giving women gifts in some cultures shows physical prowess. Some men feel great buying women gifts, so it becomes a habit....

@Op, we will always give gifts, flaunt our wealth and sway women with our money. This doesn't mean we encouraging gold digging, we just acting like men

We never complain when women accept these gifts. We only complain (call them gold-diggers) when we notice that the sole purpose why they are with us is because of our money.

simples..zz
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aigbofa:

Mama gold digger? You become a gold digger the moment you start putting monetary value on your rotund bakassi. By the way, gold diggers are not interested or patient enough to build any wealth with anybody, they just want to reap where they did not sow.

How does a woman put a price tag on her rotund bakassi?
No be you wey decide the bakassi had a price?
Are the women of poor men all without bakassi?

What is wrong with a rich man sharing his wealth with his woman generously
How is it her fault?

The poor men are sharing pure water and groundnut with their women what is bad in the rich ones sharing their gold with their women?
No be wetin persin get e go share?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 10:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
P4VS20: The last time i checked. some women dont even have to dig the gold, some men flaunt the gold to attract the women, and those who re interested come for it. simple. if she aint interested in the gold, she will turn a blind eye to it. likewise if a guy doesnt want a gold digger, bury your gold where they cant find it.

Abi oooo. I am just wondering... It seems the Op didnt take alot of things into consideration before making this thread, else she wouldnt have come up with this thread cos it's.... just awkward. Gosh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Getting Married In A Couple Of Weeks, And Discovered Hubby Is A Fraud! / Meet Matilda - The Girl With The Biggest ASS In Africa: OMG / Pls How Can I Last Long

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.