Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers (16134 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / How I Dealt With A Female Gold Digger.........(PHOTOS) / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by caesaraba(m): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
(Oh cr^p!) I see the usernames. Assemblage of thread-derailers almost complete. Activation 89%..........

Enjoyed the arguments though
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by ojemzy(m): 11:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sweet.gurl:
I know females have a part to play. I just think men have the power to change things.

well lets just say it takes 2 to Tango, if women can resist d lure of materialism, then it makes it easier for men to start doing the right things.

btw how do i date a sweet babe like Sweet.gurl in 2013 without spending my life savings (Sexy gurl)

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:

How does a woman put a price tag on her rotund bakassi?
No be you wey decide the bakassi had a price?
Are the women of poor men all without bakassi?

What is wrong with a rich man sharing his wealth with his woman generously
How is it her fault?

The poor men are sharing pure water and groundnut with their women what is bad in the rich ones sharing their gold with their women?
No be wetin persin get e go share?

Not all women are gold diggers obviously. Gold diggers know themselves and they don't usually deny it despite your vociferous defense. One more correction; Gold diggers are not interested in your potential to be rich, you either have the goods or you don't.
Some men don't mind really because it is a kind fair trade agreement.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
P4VS20: The last time i checked. some women dont even have to dig the gold, some men flaunt the gold to attract the women, and those who re interested come for it. simple. if she aint interested in the gold, she will turn a blind eye to it. likewise if a guy doesnt want a gold digger, bury your gold where they cant find it.

However, why can't people flaunt what they have got undecided undecided Women need to learn how to say NO to materialism and embrace self-respect and dignity... We call gold diggers thirsty and hungry slags around here - and we know what they need for them to open their crusty legs loool... I don't rate that breed of women... undecided

Stay gold digging and men will stay digging you out and passing you around like toys... grin

Men are still winning, anyway - that's the most important thing... cool

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
baby_mama:
Every well sized man will agree that his woman appreciates the blessing on his life grin
This is very true. So must we all marry poor men and suffer ourselves because we don't want to be called the G word?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aigbofa:

Not all women are gold diggers obviously. Gold diggers know themselves and they don't usually deny it despite your vociferous defense. One more correction; Gold diggers are not interested in your potential to be rich, you either have the goods or you don't.
Some men don't mind really because it is a kind fair trade agreement.

THIS!!
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
livialives:

THIS!!

undecided undecided
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

undecided undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by tny60(f): 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Aigbofa:

gold-digging is not a career or profession. Most of the so called "gold-diggers" were CHASED after by the men. they didn't purposefully go digging for any gold. Besides, if there is no demand, there won't be supply.

usually it is caused by ugly or inadequate men who feel that because they are rich, they deserve a beautiful or hot woman. the money in this case is just a bribe used to convince a beautiful woman to date a sub-par man. why blame a girl for using a man's money when the reason he is dating her in the first place is for her hot looks. aren't they both using each other?

do you think Bianca would have agreed to marry Ojukwu if he wasn't a powerful, wealthy man? Or do you think a rich man like Ojukwu would have married Bianca if she looked like ayamatanga? so what should we call this couple? gold-digger and what?

why do we have a abusive name for the woman but none for the man?
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Dipwater(m): 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
shymexx:

However, why can't people flaunt what they have got undecided undecided Women need to learn how to say NO to materialism and embrace self-respect and dignity... We call gold diggers thirsty and hungry slags around here - and we know what they need for them to open their crusty legs loool... I don't rate that breed of women... undecided

Stay gold digging and men will stay digging you out and passing you around like toys... grin

Olboy longest time. Hau life

This gold digging thing has a lot to do with our useless culture ,where men are seen as the sole provider and the women asori aku (chopping wealth). Its funny how life goes. Any ways like u said they are still the losers

Its not as if some girls want the money ,they just wanna be comfortable withuot caring about how he made the money hence kidapping things just to meet up. Most dude in owerri keeping it real as in real moneyanare. Unto some strit shit. The politicians dat are supposed to provide jobs for it citizens are busy flexing yung university girls .we all are in a very big trap in naija ,no way out men

For the girls dat date men for money ,one day u are gonna have ur own kids and girl wuld date him for his wealth not for luv ,how wuld dat make u feel. And ma bois in the hood doing all kinds of strit things to survive I just wonder how u will advice ur kids to be hardworking and honest in whateva they do. Thanks
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
tny60:
why blame a girl for using a man's money when the reason he is dating her in the first place is for her hot looks. aren't they both using each other?
thank u!
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
livialives:

undecided undecided undecided undecided
lipsrsealed

tongue tongue angry angry
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
tny60:

gold-digging is not a career or profession. Most of the so called "gold-diggers" were CHASED after by the men. they didn't purposefully go digging for any gold. Besides, if there is no demand, there won't be supply.

usually it is caused by ugly or inadequate men who feel that because they are rich, they deserve a beautiful or hot woman. the money in this case is just a bribe used to convince a beautiful woman to date a sub-par man. why blame a girl for using your money when the reason you are dating her in the first place is for her hot looks. aren't you both using each other?

do you think Bianca would have agreed to marry Ojukwu if he wasn't a powerful, wealthy man? Or do you think a rich man like Ojukwu would have married Bianca if she looked like ayamatanga? so what should we call this couple? gold-digger and what?

why do we have a abusive name for the woman but none for the man?

Men will chase you anyway whether you are hot or not, that is how God and nature intends it to be. If you see that as way to make money, that is your own choice. And there's nothing like a sub-par man, somebody who is poor today can become stupendously rich in future, but of course a gold digger is always blind to this reality.
As for gold digging not being a career, you will be hard pressed not to think it is the way some women trade their dignity for a pittance.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Dipwater:
Olboy longest time. Hau life

This gold digging thing has a lot to do with our useless culture ,where men are seen as the sole provider and the women asori aku (chopping wealth). Its funny how life goes. Any ways like u said they are still the losers

Its not as if some girls want the money ,they just wanna be comfortable withuot caring about how he made the money hence kidapping things just to meet up. Most dude in owerri keeping it real as in real moneyanare. Unto some strit shit. The politicians dat are supposed to provide jobs for it citizens are busy flexing yung university girls .we all are in a very big trap in naija ,no way out men

For the girls dat date men for money ,one day u are gonna have ur own kids and girl wuld date him for his wealth not for luv ,how wuld dat make u feel. And ma bois in the hood doing all kinds of strit things to survive I just wonder how u will advice ur kids to be hardworking and honest in whateva they do. Thanks

I'm good, bruddah... Something has to be done about Nigerian women, to be honest... My boy is in Nigeria at the moment and he told me all the chics in Nigeria are hungry... Just give them a little change or whatnot and they will spread their legs wide open... grin

Yet they still want to blame men for this madness smh..
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by secreyor: 11:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
To me,a man flaunts all sorts of wealth to attract her ,she accepts.then he ask for s.ex,she accepts them the deal is already complete,everybody wins....case two,man flaunts gifts at woman.woman refuses.then man gets confused and keeps trying to impress,she still refuses to accept but exhibits high standards and values in character. Then man understands that the lady is cultured then her forgets about the 'i pay you,you f.uck me' business and love the woman for real...END. NOW U NOTICE DAT IN D 'PAY AS U F.UCK' BUSINESS,BOTH PARTIES ARE AT FAULT...IN D SECOND CASE THE MAN IS STILL AT FAULT..SO THE MAN ENDS UP BEING THE MAIN CAUSE....but then again,WHO WANTS A BROKE-AS.S NIGG.ER?..so 'a man must be made b4 he can get d girl/womanliness'...dat' all!!!..but he must not flaunt it to girls.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Dipwater(m): 11:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
My advice to the girls keep digging gold 2morrow u will come here to complain that ur husband is like this and that

To my bois keep wasting ur resources on cheap girls 2morrow u will come here to shout that naija women are thieves ,golddiggers,ugly etc

Any girl that depends on men for money has done a very big damage to herself .dem plenty for owerri ,wen time don pass dem them go become lod hag .no husband ,no responsible boi friend ,bleachedface feeling sad weneva they see prtty girls

For ma bois keep deceiving urselves ,one funny thing about life is that u can only attract ur type. Some times its bad to make money wen u are too yung (talking from xperience)
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by anitank(f): 11:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op u forgot to mention the fact that men never go for the simple, decent girls but won't keep their eyes off those flashy girls with designer bags, sky high heels, long hair like that of lucifer's agent etc. One thing they forget is that when they eventually start dating them, they'll have to keep up with those appearances thereby asking for money and gifts, that's when they start calling nigerian girls all sorts of names...... Real dumb if u ask me
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Dipwater(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

I'm good, bruddah... Something has to be done about Nigerian women, to be honest... My boy is in Nigeria at the moment and he told me all the chics in Nigeria are hungry... Just give them a little change or whatnot and they will spread their legs wide open... grin

Yet they still want to blame men for this madness smh..

Broda am seriously planning on how to get out of this sh it hole fast.naija is a failed state not only politically but logically ,socially,economically etc. I did some years back lavished money like my father is obj but now my eyes don claer.people think say I still buck up them no sabi say all those thing n paparazi. Yes over here evribody is redeye redeye. Including una presido ( money no dey full belle)
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by tny60(f): 12:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Aigbofa:

Men will chase you anyway whether you are hot or not, that is how God and nature intends it to be. If you see that as way to make money, that is your own choice. And there's nothing like a sub-par man, somebody who is poor today can become stupendously rich in future, but of course a gold digger is always blind to this reality.
As for gold digging not being a career, you will be hard pressed not to think it is the way some women trade their dignity for a pittance.

you didn't read my post.
because if you did,you will see that the sub-par man i'm referring to is RICH. I guess incompatible is a better word to use than sub-par.

you seem to be more obsessed with money than the women you are accusing.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by P4VS20: 12:09am On Dec 31, 2012
dmcdad:

Abi oooo. I am just wondering... It seems the Op didnt take alot of things into consideration before making this thread, else she wouldnt have come up with this thread cos it's.... just awkward. Gosh!

lol. abi naa. everyone wan bash everyone.

people should handle their business n stop generalizing or putting labels on people and situations.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by princemaicheal: 12:12am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

Why shouldn't I flaunt what I have got?? Flaunting what you worked for doesn't give anyone any right to start gold digging - women need to learn how to get their own shyte and stop trying to reap where they didn't sow... That's why I agree with certain aspects of feminism!!

If superficial things can make women(esp. black women) give up their morals, standards, self-respect, dignity etc. just to live a lifestyle - that shows how messed up their mentality is...

Damn! I wish I was born in the stone age when men had to fight wrestling matches to win the heart of a woman... Days when women go for potentials and strive to build empires with their partners.... grin

Dear lawd, can you get the time machine and take me back to the stone age?!?!?! grin
This days its difficult to look at a woman from afar and not have second thought that,she might just be all about the money.I mean the good ones have got their work cut out for them.Otherwise,they would just be spoiling it for the good girls.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2012
anitank: @op u forgot to mention the fact that men never go for the simple, decent girls but won't keep their eyes off those flashy girls with designer bags, sky high heels, long hair like that of lucifer's agent etc. One thing they forget is that when they eventually start dating them, they'll have to keep up with those appearances thereby asking for money and gifts, that's when they start calling nigerian girls all sorts of names...... Real dumb if u ask me

@bolded, is that what you are asserting? Don't generalize please. You are free to say some or most but don't ever use "MEN" (without preceding it with some or most) to generalize...
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 31, 2012
tny60:

you didn't read my post.
because if you did,you will see that the sub-par man i'm referring to is RICH. I guess incompatible is a better word to use than sub-par.

you seem to be more obsessed with money than the women you are accusing.

Obsessed with money when the subject is about gold digging? You are right about incompatibility though, but that is often not very important when the relationship is not based on love, but rather on what each party can gain from the other. In this case money, and or se.xx.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by P4VS20: 12:18am On Dec 31, 2012
shymexx:

am not saying it is wrong to flaunt what you have got, but what is the motive for flaunting. so you go around shouting "i have gold i have gold" and someone calls u n says lets share it, n u re vexing. why show pple when u aint ready to share. sides what is the purpose for showing what you ve got if 50% of that motive isnt based on materialism. if u want some women to say NO to materialism, some men should stop using it as a fishing hook.

if men that do that re winning, why re they thesame ones complaining then. winners dont complain you know.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by dmcdad: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2012
P4VS20:

lol. abi naa. everyone wan bash everyone.

people should handle their business n stop generalizing or putting labels on people and situations.

Abi na wetin she dey even do sef... Who knows. She just wan use style justify herself... Lol
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Suprises: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Hahaha....I love reading dis kind of thread..I dnt tink anyone should be blame on gold digging.What's d essence of making money if nt to spend it on swit chicks,i find it fun splashing money on gals it has always bin part of me bt i do spend wisely,remember God LOVES a cheerful giver....

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by babymama3: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Suprises: Hahaha....I love reading dis kind of thread..I dnt tink anyone should be blame on gold digging.What's d essence of making money if nt to spend it on swit chicks,i find it fun splashing money on gals it has always bin part of me bt i do spend wisely,remember God LOVES a cheerful giver....

God bless you and may your pocket never run dry
Iseeee!
grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by P4VS20: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2012
dmcdad:

Abi na wetin she dey even do sef... Who knows. She just wan use style justify herself... Lol

hahahahaha... naaaaaanseeeeeenssssssseeeeeee! no mind am
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by tny60(f): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Aigbofa:

Obsessed with money when the subject is about gold digging? You are right about incompatibility though, but that is often not very important when the relationship is not based on love, but rather on what each party can gain from the other. In this case money, and or se.xx.

yes now. just based on your post.
exactly. it's all about what each party can gain from each other.so why should it be the woman that always get labelled the LovePeddler or gold-digger?
we live in a very sexist society I must say.
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2012
baby_mama:

God bless you and may your pocket never run dry
Iseeee!
grin

If that guy was your brother, you will be reaching for the broom stick just about now. grin
Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2012
i have said this too many times.
these same men get flashy and promise these women the world during the toasting
period. they show off what they have and often times pretend to be much well off than they really are...and then they become surprised when the woman is looking forward to being spoiled. lol

1 Like

Re: MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers by P4VS20: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2012
*Kails*:
i have said this too many times.
these same men get flashy and promise these women the world during the toasting
period. they show off what they have and often times pretend to be much well off than they really are...and then they become surprised when the woman is looking forward to being spoiled. lol

i know eh, am shocked.

some guys should stop bashing girls jare, some of us get for hand too.

a guy who is unfaithful is a playah, but a girl who is unfaithful is a bitch...i tire oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Showcase Her Hot Backside (photos) / 90% Of Nigerians Girls Have Weak Pusssies / Have You Experience This Before (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.